/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Vlad III, Zhuge Liang and Nikola Tesla will have rateups alongside Amakusa on 02/25, 02/26 and 02/27 respectively
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests and Challenge Quest Announcement]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_mainquestaphelf/
Half AP Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Prison Tower event will begin on 03/01

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/at_be_mashimaro/status/967280190119268352/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posting in a Reddit thread

BROS??? REDDIT IS LAUGHING AT US!!!

>when you troll a dablet awesome style

Hey Guys!

on the road to 250 images before bump limit

My King

SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI

Would she make a good teacher?

The absolute state of leddit

SENPAI THE HELTER SKELTER ARE FUCKING YOUR WIFE RIGHT NOW GIVE ME THE ORDERS

My Queen

Why does leddit like atrocious art like that so much?

OH GOD NOT AGAIN

We deserve everything we get

Wtf bro...

Reddit here, can confirm I laugh at you guys
heh

Based reddit liaison

Guys should I drop 3D women and just whale for 2D girls?

Greetings from reddit. You girls need to chill out!

mobile.twitter.com/at_be_mashimaro/status/967280190119268352/video/1

Reddit is invading. Quick post football!

Hello.

They're fucking retarded.
Though, the least we can do as their senpa is make sure they have approved Kuro images that won't get banned for when she comes out.

>should I drop 3D women
yes

>just whale for 2D girls?
no

Wonderous reddit ambassador

How can I be chill when lolis are being oppressed?

So their sub is dying and they may migrate here? Why is it dying to begin with?

>football
>posts handegg

>half the cast
If only he knew how bad things really are

Glad to see (our) king is quickly adapting to current day's Britain Traditions

You're in the wrong neighborhood boy.

Friendly reminder that if you can't kill with your eyes, you aren't a true hero

I would skip less classes than in college, so probably

This image makes me angry.

As yes, the traditional Britanistani grooming process where thousands of young girls spend days at a time on their back to satisfy the urges of old muslim men who line themselves up out the door and never get charged because 'it's their culture.'

She's right to despair at the state of Britain. It has fallen.

I didn't vote for her

>This guy summoned your waifu and is going to give her mana injections tonight.

What are you going to do about it.

Man Europe is fucked right now, thank god I just have to deal with daily shootings instead. At least you learn how to take cover in America.

Post about reddit on /alter/ instead so I can jerk off to all the (You)'s.

As it should

go all out... just this once

>Right now.

Western Europe is fucked forever. It will never go back to what it was with out a civilwar and new holocaust.

Let him do his thing. If he's really that desperate to actually do it, i can only pity him.

The trick is to find 3d girls that are into 2d as well, then you can whale together with your double income, no kids money

Shishou!

s.. stop... n-no more.. good thing we got brexit...

>DUDE 18 SCHOOL SHOOTINGS THIS YEAR
Yet the kill count of a single terrorist attack in Europe is at least 10x higher

What if my waifu is d'Eon or Mary & Anne?

>elections approaching in my country
>we have been plagued by kebabs for a while now
>2 weeks ago some kebab raped, cut into pieces, stuffed into a case and abandoned a teenage girl
Hopefully people will cast the right vote this time.

I can't even decide what I'd prefer, breaking her or being broken by her.

Nah, people will keep virtue signalling until there's none of you left

You're in the beach and see this. What do?

Anego deserved so much better.

Skinny nerdy girls only like guys with six packs though and I'm not quite there

Get a life, bin the knife. :^)

I really don't know how that one didn't lead to someone being killed. It was just so many fucking cases, how did not even one of them snap and kill the guys who raped his daughter or one of the officials who shielded the rapists from consequences for so long?

Man I used to feel bad about what we did to the haji's but now I feel like the culture of those countries is just fucked.

MFW violence in America doesn't correlate with firearm ownership rate one way or the other.

Ask out Tesla for a date.

Can someone explain what's this 12M event?

Oh, he's going to get his mana injection.
Just not the way he was planning.

i like how even know the fgo reddit pretends it didn't drown in a sea of eop na newfags just because it spams jp fluff 24/7

What is wrong with that girl's ass?

Britcucks have no guns, no knives and no dignity.

Tsukihime collab

what country?

okay thanks

She is a grandma loli. Her ass isn't supposed to be big

Onigashima fucking when? I wanna do lewd things to him already

does this count

wtf bros

Should I try for Waver? I'll burn any faggot riders I roll but Amakusa seems better than getting a DUDE during the Zero gacha since I have a Drake already. Waver doesn't have any solo rateups for ages either.

Streets aren't sure nowadays.

Wondering if anyone can tell me how to fix the Error Code 99-1519587133. So I can get put items into my second archive again please.

where's a safe place to move
i used to think canada but they oppress lolis too

The one that has ROMA

Jesus that looks fucking disgusting, I thought Korean kebabs were bad but fuck that.

Saudi Arabia, if you can get a job there. Just convert to Islam and keep your degeneracy to yourself.

>that one girl who got raped, killed and turned into kebab and sold to customers

Grandma needs love, too.

Reddit keeps talking about /fgog/, not /alter/, so I don't think they'll stop by here anyways. Although I still want to know what the fuck happened that caused Reddit to self-destruct.

>you might have eaten out a girl and not even know about it

Slavland is pretty comfy, though it's hit or miss for burgers; either they'll be all over your dick or you'd get shanked in the back alley.

you just need enough money and connections to be above the law :^)

>Slut beamu

So guys, I've been wondering, should I keep my qwartz for an event or should I spend it on summons? Cause I started 6 days ago and only have shiki saber as a good servant... Should I still keep it for a nice event?

It's kinda funny how dems blame the NRA at the same time they publicly suck the dicks from the people who protected others using NRA donated Kevlar things don't know the name, but it's that thing they are supposed to use to cover themselves in the corner of a room like a blanket). Like he would have been able to stop the bullets with his Hillary badge, he deserves praise for not running away, but he's not fucking Neo

graduate from waverlet status like your brothers in arms
although amakusa doesn't really shine for a long time

quartz are hard to come. don't spend any unless you really want a certain servant.

What's hilarious to me is even if guns get regulated the way people want them to you can still just get a fucking bumps stock, or bump fire any semi auto weapon anyway.

Cute Ushi smile protected!

So fucking lewd!

>Cops do jack and shit after 39 calls to his residence
>FBI does jack and shit after someone reports him for talking about 'becoming a professional school shooter'.
>Deputies on site who were supposed to deal with this shit cower in the parking lot.
>Cameras are lagging so it took longer to identify the shooter than it should have

But no, it's the NRA's fault, won't you think of the children?

okay thanks

Whatever happened to that one user that couldn't roll Ushi even though she was his waifu?