Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!0ptmHLYb!FsTGP9w9ETxNaFqRBALfkbc6-zxkkLnd4OvFKXtgWkU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These threads are too alive

Just missed linking it to the new thread, whoops.

RIP Rance, RIP /haniho/.

I agree. The influx of crossboarding EOP newfags who are just here for X is insufferable. I'll see you hannies in a few months when things die down.

Wouldn't Evenicle be out by then and another wave of newfags just come again?

Got best daughter.

"Leave Miki to us..."

This is my condition after reloading turn 4 and intentionally didn't save Free City. I didn't get the JAPAN thing, I keep playing but it just lead me towards Maou Kayblis eventually.

I want to see someone play through the entire game with just Rocky.

Eveniclefags would be more tolerable than these /v/-ionlyplayedsengokuxd-EOPs.

Who has the Miki and Hornet H-scenes?

I think I've been reading way too many things about the Ending requirements. It feels really hard, convoluted and demotivating since I can't just reload on particular turn and simply throw the game.

This is why you don't spoil yourself

Please don't leave me.

Reminder that maxing out party size is bad

Just load a save and do it that way. Or wait until the requirements are fully understood.

Most people don't know moonspeak, just wait until Evenicle gets released, remember when Rance VI came out?

I already finished my first run (50% game over) and trying to get ending points in my NG+, but it's just so convoluted I don't know where to start.

>remember when Rance VI came out?
What happened?

i'm the only one that thinks it's strange that gandhi has that fate, medusa seems a bit weak for that, she's lvl 110 or so, zeth should have the best magicians to seal or weaken DLs, so i don't think she's enough

Newfags from /v/ came over and there was a lot of shitposting, comparing VI to SR and really stupid shit. The most memorable one was some shitposter that said that Megadeth and Maria were the exact same unit and both equally shit.

What is IF?

What are you doing?

fuck off

Lurk some more crossboarders.

Ctrl + S, user. It's not that difficult.

should be still possible to trap, slow or repel her with magic, or just avoid battle or have trops block her, he's not naive enough to think he can defeat her, and as king he knows his life is more important, IF only matter do damage or kill DLs

Starting with 8 points make things so much smoother. You can still fuck yourself over so easily and lock into a bad end path

Thanks.

What happened to Kamilla after DLs turned back into humans (but retained their powers).
Does she return to her former job as a cate dragon cock sleeve? Or did was she dicked by rance?

I think your really blowing it out of proportion, but what do I know, I'm not really sperging out in here as much as setting landmines once every several threads.

What is must have?

And now for your answer
We don't know, be patient

So, which units beyond Magic and Tou are able to get rid of enemy summons?

Jesus fuck

How am I suppossed to deal with Galatia second feast when I have only 3 turns and only 1 action per person?!

No nice boat mission, the campaign is almost at it's end, a shame, since it looks all this effort will just grant me a C ending, perhaps the same you get for not rescuing Miki in time.

Use cheets.

I went with Star Rank +5 x2
Army Rank x3
Combat Experience value increase x3

You'll be able to get some medals to fill out your last slot and the aps. I put my rank into DL use, Ap recovery and 2 party slot.

The turn limit to rescue hornet is turn 8? because Wario attacked me that very turn and i got locked into his quest, am i fucked?

Both star ranks for 10*
Combat experience value (as much as possible)
Randomized cards
1 medal on start (army rank) at least and use it on 30% attack

Advice for beating Pi-R?

If you did Shangri-La you will still have free actions after that event

Cheat Engine doesn't work.

Post holy galmon unholy Tada drawn spawn

Alright, thanks. Seems good.

Oh man. Use Artmoney.

Considering I didn't even believe that feast shit was beatable until I used cheat engine to see that it was, that's wrong

8 CP, what endings did you saw already?

I jsut downloaded this save mega.nz/#!0ptmHLYb!FsTGP9w9ETxNaFqRBALfkbc6-zxkkLnd4OvFKXtgWkU

Game is far too time consuming to farm cp

well that's no fun

What are 03 and VI sealing rituals?
What is Tenshii Sect sealing ritual?

What do you need to break this barrier?

FYI How to enter JAPAN: Beginning of Turn 8, while losing at least 1 country. You also need to save Miki before Turn 6 (obviously).

All these sealing spells are pretty much impossible to Gandhi and party.

You need to do over 150k damage or so, I forgot what the number was. Click on the barriers status icon.

What?
It worked for me.

Because there's no need for injection to change many of the game elements in the game,.

A simple scan would suffice.

That much damage, it's a NG++++++ kind of lock

>Increases status limit by 25%

Not understanding this. What status limit?

The only thing I haven't found a way to change is the humanity counter/troop totals. You can even break the fucking game and fuck with turn count if you really want to

How can you win against Silky the first fight? I literally did no dmg in those 8 turns but seems its possible to do so.

I tried cheat engine to increase CP and reduce dark lord health, but it had no effect. However, it somehow works for AP.

I tried it out for the feast and managed to win.

What should I pick

Its better to kill shit as fast as possible so you can stack up your exp from the get go

Am obviously

Whenever the SSR cards are available, take them

Seems so. Oh well.

zeth is supposed to be the country of magic, they managed to make a seal for Kamilla one the strongest DL, and gandhi is lvl 80, no pushover, having a way or two to deal if DL should be a given, they also neighbor de monster realm by the way

It's hard. Looks i choose hard mode when start new game, damn it. I use cheats.

Did Crane have kids?

People shitposted about EGS scores but did you even checked profiles? All of them who "dropped" game were registered in same day. Especially "no voice = drop". Other with 60-80 scores never played Rance before or always had low socre for all Rance titles. And all comments are first day release.

>Everybody admitting to using cheats

It looks like the passive buffs (find treasure, +EXP, resistance, etc.) are capped at 49%, this raises the cap

I only cheat for testing purposes, like when I couldn't understand how the Galtia feast thing could be real

is savescumming cheating?

Today I learned why fucking a holy galmon/leaving designs to TADA is a bad idea.

Search the using the enemies collective health using CE. There should be three address. You have to change all of them (IIRC there's one address that's actuality passing the value to the other two addresses.

A more permanent solution would be trying to build a pointer address with the appropriate offsets.

Why would a child between a human a Holy gal monster turn into a insect? Two creatures with souls should give birth to a creature with a soul aka Not a insect

Well, i have no problem with CE and doing well.

I want someone modding El Barres Blanco

Yes.

They're called "Next generation monsters". From left to right: Serachrolas, Housenurse, Wenlina, Bezeleye.

For DK Rance, is his song Decisive Battle or Blood Memories?

How do I make the dictionary in VNR save changes? I always get "not saved" so I lost all changes after closing vnr.

If they didnt want me to savescum they wouldnt tell me to save often

Doesn't matter. Had sex.

Rance fucked Serachrolas?

Is there a way to avoid getting stunned in X?

Amazon reviews are comedy gold
>too hard
>NG+ is time consuming
>too much text to read
>I don't have time to play NG+. Too hard
>not Sengoku gameplay
What the fuck?

Did Pulptenks get a baby?

>too much text to read
According to one person that extracted the script, Rance X might have the longest script ever.

Do you enjoe MTL when playing X? Because it's not tanoshi anymore.
>too much text to read
True. I hate being a EOP.

Kino is love
Kino is life

Is it really cheating if I use the 8cp save to get my party size up and use DL? Rance is a vet by this point, make no senses outside gameplay balance to be unable to use Satella and Beel

Sounds lik EOP reviews

Anyone have the character portrait of Rance and Alkanese's daughter?

The too hard and time consuming seem like Jap complaints.

But X have a insane amount of text, it's like 3 events for 1 battle

1 thing i thought stupid in Rance X is that DK Rance appears to have a third of hp as DK miki, JUST HOW, (40 million to 112 million)

It is but its Ghandi were talking about here. He's not exactly the bastion of strategic prowess and regal poise.

Am-sama at her glorious day

They're retards, but we're also a bunch of "fanboys". I can't see a normal gamer going for NG++++