hades-wow.com/2018/02/25/10th-anniversary-celebrations-are-here/

>wpsg guilds
Cataclysm
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169403-upgrade/
discord.gg/pzJDtq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone is going to Kronos 3 on March 31st. Mark your calendars.
>VPN ban
>No cash shop/character auction/trade
>No corrupt admins
>No intent of shutting down when Classic launches
>Chinese/Russian populations confined to Light's Hope and Nighthaven
Light's Hope is killing off Lightbringer to make way for their new server, Wangbringer, the first official Chinese realm where they can go full P2W without faggot EU/NA players trying to 'expose' them.

>muh wpvp

Only shitters praise wpvp. You're not good because you manage to kill someone who's farming, you're just a shitter.

Is there any private BG/arena server?

Im not playing vanilla ever again are you crazy lmfao

>hopping to the new fotm vanilla server
you're in the wrong general, newfag

oh sorry I didn't realize this was confined to polish wrath servers and cripple 'write my own c&d letter' tbc servers.

>206521969
yeah, go post in the containment thread with the rest of the trannies faggot

there's a reason why vanilla servers are the most popular you fucking normie garbage. go back to your cataclysm server so you can remember your childhood.

>full of chinks, trannies, 3rd worlders, and underage kids who never played vanilla
>m-m-muh pop!
lol just go back already, you're painfully out of place here

Because of 12 year Olds wanting to experience vanilla so they can pretend to be hardcore old school wow players?
It's no coincidence all the best players on pservers play tbc or wrath exclusively... even then most pservers players are still shitters compared to the average lfr mouth breather in retail

Chinese are slowly taking over Hordeside on Gummy

(chinese guild) had 35 concurrent players online yesterday. that is massive. almost 1/4 of the hordeside

>oleg's newest shill tactic

lmao
nice try faggot, ive been samefagging and shilling Gummy for weeks and now I'm regretting rolling Horde because Gummy said he'd only allow the English client. I join a group and its full of

???
??
??
???

I can't believe no one has mentioned this.

Oleg I...

do a /who GTMD

right now
2 xiao names

it's 6 AM in China.

Do a /who GTMD in about 4-5 hours and you will see 40+ online

"It works how you'd expect, it's not difficult to spoof the enUS/GB check. We of course know who's bypassing it but since any restriction we make can be bypassed, it's much more handy to document someone using a hacked client and keep tabs on them. Basically if you bypass the English check, we don't trust you."

Contrary to popular belief sunwell guild is alive and well.

We just had pretty significant influx of players. And some quitters too.

Anyways, wwu.pl

Le 56% face

Is sudden death proc supposed to disappear once you use execute?
Noob question i knoe but i never played arms warrior

Correct me if im wrong here bros but did 'world of warcraft' refer to setting that events are happening or 'world' as in players who make up population of said game connecting from all over the world "our planet earth"

how the fuck is horde so terrible at pvp on sunwell
ive had it with these retards
horde was a mistake, sunwell was a mistake, private servers were a mistake
what a waste of time

i noticed this as well, trying to do the group quests in Nagrand and all i fucking see in the chat is bold question marks ????????????

that explains it

>wotlk
nobody gives a shit

>playing vanilla or tbc unironically

>being a wrathbaby

>gummy's going to shut do-
felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169403-upgrade/

>catababs

Please play on Felmyst (Horde) with me!

>not playing the best expansion on funwell

>sunwell guild dead already
hahaha can't say i'm surprised though

Have kebab pirates splintered yet?

on Hades is continuing killing heroic bosses, now at 6/13.

If you want to join us feel free to roll whatever you want (preferably ranged dps) and ask someone on discord or ingame for invite. Everyone active gets to raid no matter your gear or experience, even if we are a 10 man guild.

discord.gg/pzJDtq

>no release date or even proof of work done on classic
>caring about private servers when classic releases
LOL

>t. sennaminion

>being a cuck that gives blizzard money after they have ruined every game series they ever made

>being such a poor fag you have to play with third world children on poorly scripted servers while people are playing classic
LOL

t. mad server hopping retard who wasted their time and 10 dollars on a poorly scripted janitorial simulator

>and faggot europeans

I swear that this is the biggest perk of classic, assuming they don't fuck it up. I've had all I can stand of snotty euros blathering nonsense at me during raids.
And pretty much 100% of the /lhg/ tranny memes come from stuttering euroneets. I have no idea what's wrong with them but they are fucking broken. If I have to hear one more swedish faggot lisping into my headphones I think I will kill myself.

>some people actually invest over a hundred hours in their character only to do one raid and never log back in
I will never understand

>having your own name displayed
>attention whoring this much
go back to /lhg/ please

God fucken dammit I hate EUfaggots so much I went back to retail. Just for fact that they werent there made it okay. Even tho its shit.

u mad

Dilson....

should I join ?

>1x bc leveling after going through that wrath shit with 1x

when is 3x.

just stop attention whoring

is hades 4x?

If you like raiding

Imagine being so irrelevant that not even chatroom faggots will pay attention to you so you resort to attention whoring on Veeky Forums.

>Playing with any wpsg guild

>being this butthurt when proven wrong

>proven wrong about nothing
?

after sunwell im starting to think playing with wpsg is a bad idea

>being this retarded
user i can't

name of unitframes?

>Admites being a senna minion
>Implying i paid
>Implying i did not used the x4

is /wpsg/ making a guild on memories?

Yes

Better than spending every weekend for a year doing the same dungeon in a game.

Total noob here, whats the most popular server in this moment?

Warmane or Light's hope Warmane is p2w, corrupt, and low quality. Light's Hope is the same but not p2w directly. Warmane's online population tracker is wrong and you can basically divide it in half to get the real population, it could be more or less than half sometimes.

all positions are filled on their classic team.
They have game design and art design finished. Rumor has it they even have a friends and family alpha up atm. Do you really think they announced the game before they started working on it? All they are doing is making it compatible with modern wow client and blizzard ap. Expect it to come out shortly before or after the next expansion in a way that encourages you to buy current wow expansion as well.

>Do you really think they announced the game before they started working on it?
Yes, because it's super low priority for them. It was only announced to appease increasingly vocal classic niggers.

they LITERALLY said that they hadn't even figured out the ruleset of classic. of course they have the game design and art done, they fucking own that IP.
>expect it to come out shortly before or after the next expansion in a way that encourages you to buy current wow expansion as well
yeah, you're a retard all right

>of course they have the game design and art done, they fucking own that IP.
yeah no shit you congo nigger.

>we don't know any specifics about classic
>it's soon
classic is literally as close to being a tangible reality as it was the day before they announced it. Stop posting your retarded opinion anytime.

So when do you think its coming out?

Its coming out the same year as BFA> screencap this post. I want you to save it so you can look at it when you realize im right and your wrong. Reminder for now and then: you are a fucking worthless piece of garbage and dumb as shit.

I never said it wouldn't come out the same year, but year doesn't matter when it will come out as filler between content drought. You said it would come out the same item which is absolutely retarded.

Try using your brain for once you mongoloid, why would they release it at the same fucking time as their expansion when that already pulls in their best numbers?

>shortly before or after the next expansion
>same time
>hurr durrr

retard

you're so retarded, it makes no sense for them to release it anywhere near the launch of their next expansion.
Stay mad and stay retarded, i'm probably arguing with some retarded youtuber like alexsensual lmfao

Classic most certainly won't release before 2019. If I had to guess I'd say mid/late 2019. We'll get a taste of their progression at Blizzcon. My guess is they are going to release Vanilla, TBC and WoTLK servers to appeal to everyone. It will take time to get them all ready. If they wait until Nov 2019 then they can hit the 15th anniversary.

alex get the fuck out. go spend your welfare buck on more mmo micro transaction founder packs.

>release vanilla, tbc, and wrath at same time
not a chance this will happen

Shortly before and it plugs all the nostalgia fags into the battle.net app where they get news on BFA every time they log into classic. If they decide classic isnt what they remember then they still have time to get into it while its new. Also it can be a part of a battlechest with BFA.

Classic and BFA and two different target audiences but the hope is tht classic audience will transfer over to other blizzard games, such as current wow.

Why not? They talked about different flavors. Do you seriously think they're going to do Vanilla first and then wait two years for TBC and then another two for Wrath? They will have progressive servers but you're fucking retarded if you think they won't release different 'flavors' for different players.

>They talked about different flavors
source?
>Do you seriously think they're going to do Vanilla first
yes? what if they do vanilla first and its a complete flop? Do you think they will then go on to work on tbc? Obviously test the waters with classic and if thats successful then try later expansions.

>lets just sit on top of these additional money making expansions because some faggot wants to limit every to progressive realms
yeah, not going to happen. they'll open fresh tbc and wrath servers for people who don't want to wait or slog through vanilla/tbc.

His whole discussion leading into Classic (see: Classic not Vanilla) was about how different people like different flavors. If they release a bunch of different realms (flavors) then they draw in even more people. Wrath was the height of their population and a lot of players best memories come from TBC/Wrath. If you think they'll just release Vanilla to start, when they could just as easily push out TBC/Wrath, then you're LITERALLY retarded.
>lets appeal to one expansion worth of players instead of three
The whole argument people are making is that they want to get AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE onto battle.net so in that case they would appeal to EVERY flavor.

why do you think they're taking their sweet fucking time? this is blizzard who is known for 'soon tm'. they don't give two shits what some autistic screeching private server fag wants. they'll take their sweet time and release the product that will put the most cash in their pockets.

how come?

this. once they get one expansion migrated over they should be able to do the same procedure for the others. right now its more exploratory for how that works but once the method is done then it should be rather simple. i sure as fuck have no interest in a vanilla server and would love to go straight to a tbc progressive server.

Zerk...

>still no source

>hey if thy can do vanilla they can do tbc and wrath the next day as well!
ooooohhh kayyyy

based sunrise

if you've just started out on HORDE on GUMMY send me a whisper or in game mail and i'll send you some gold to start off

redpill me on sunrise

>try to get attention on discord
>fail
>come on Veeky Forums and samefag

Nice guy, gave me gold and now I'm rich.

>look up wpsg guild
>hey its actually decent size
>about to whisper to join
>wait do i really want to play with wpsg?
>:thinking:

that was close

>check battleground forums
>top post
the state of retailcucks

he is an aussie autist who literally just plays to run the flag in WSG all day with his 400 ping zapping all over the map

Well in the current state of the game it almost makes sense. Blizzard makes a fucking shitload off of faction change dollars but with the pvp scene being completely in the dogshit at the moment (and has been since WoD, but Legion was far less participation) they aren't making as much off of that and it's almost irrelevant.
From a retail POV, they've been kind of dicked around xpac to xpac as far as what becomes fotm and what to roll, and a cascade effect occurs when top players move to one faction.
Everyone here would be familliar with EMFH introduced in wrath and that made alliance dominant as far as rated pvp for quite awhile, then with Legion that shifted to horde again. But again, since the pvp participation rate is so low it kind of doesn't matter.

I guess what I'm saying is that there are LOTS of posts you can single out as being moronic on there but those really aren't good examples in my gay opinion.

Servers good just and active rading guild best decision I've made

the hero the horde needs

fuck off retard, it wouldn't be such a problem if there wasn't such a large disparity between racials, and of course it doesn't help that the two most aesthetically popular races also have two of the strongest racials in the game.

it makes sense for competitive pvp. they disabled certain profession bonuses so why not racials? this would allow for world pvp randomness but create a balanced area in the competitive part of the game. otherwise they just try to 'balance' them and end up fucking everything up worse.