Mistakes of history

Post countries that should be divided between other countries

england needs to be divided into inner city london, south east, deep north, midlands, manchester-leeds urban area, cornwall and then wales which can have parts of south west like somerset and bristol.

Why do people get butthurt over ukraine so much
a nation doesn't exist and then either a people splits or two peoples unite or they migrate away and you get a new nation over time

Yep.

>tfw putin cucked ukraine out of Crimea

lol

>imagine an Arab Kingdom that doesn't promote degeneracy

>wanting any part of Ukraine
let then have their shitheap land as their own

Gran colombia instead of venezuela, ecuador and peru should've happened

Switzerland has been a thing for a long time now. I dont see why speaking different languages should be a reason to divide it.

Old doesn't mean untouchable

Yes 100%

are you saying that the counties need to be redefined? or are you actually arguing we need to split england into 7 countries?

Here, for you

ANGERY

get out of here, pierre

natural french borders

>not posting the 1812 map

You're right.

Poland should be a lot bigger.

Nothing changes the fact that you failed to inherit the Kyivan Rus and also ""your""" Crimea and fraction of Donbas is a crumbling pile of shit.

t. Volodymyr Hohol

This

>fyrom
>0 results

Pooland

t. Clément Bydlochenko

Fucking brits balkanizing countries.

>let's have a spanish speaking province in a Portuguese country cause lol

But it works perfectly as a cohesive society. Not every alpine mountain tribe can get an own state or would be better of in greaterX

Nobody has posted Germany yet? Veeky Forums has changed

I'm an argie. Uruguay was ours until muh brazhuelian empire decided it was theirs and the UK stepped in.

Good posts

In all reality half of poland should go to germany and half of Ukraine should go to Poland and the other half of Ukraine should go to Russia.

This restores proper borders where White Russia has its land, poland has its land, and Germany has its land.

Germans don't deserve anything.

What about a bullet to the head?

Too kind.

t. Chaim

Hell yea

New hashemite kingdom when?
one that is actually Arab and doesn't suck Israel's cock though

Belgium truly is the weirdest country if you look at the way the nation is governed. They have about 7 prime ministers who are all equal in rank

t. buttmad slavnigger

>Spain taking what's rightfully British
You make me laugh, dear boy.

This map triggers me.

sorry nigel but you're wrong

Britain is rightfully Aquitanian

>having an arab monarchy at all

Suprised they havent been chooped up yet

But why this country, can someone explain ?

Thanks for leaving us alone.

t.Balt.

It's just not really considered a culturally relevant country like Croatia and Serbia (relative to the Balkans) are. A lot of people think that it only exists because Croats and Serbs don't want a bunch of M-slims in their countries.

>t. Pakistani living in London complaining about Jews living in Jerusalem