/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
youtube.com/watch?v=dWM_Vqh8qAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anal with Makoto!

Anal with Makoto!

Annts are plotting to destroy this general.

I love Anne!

This is Maya Amano. Say something nice about her!

No, seriously, sex with Futaba

I am hypnotized.

what's left to destroy

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Persona 5. The theme is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical psychology most of the metaphors will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Joker;s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Friedrich Nietzsche literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these metaphors, to realise that they’re not just shallow- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Persona 5 truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the metaphor in Joker's existential catchphrase “YOSH,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Nietzsche’s German epic Thus Spoke Zarathustra. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Katsura Hashino's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Persona 5 tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid B^]

Kawakami a kawacutie

1st for Nazi bots

Sae Sunday, the best day of the week. I love this prosecutie

Her arm looks kind of weird, it clips right through her body.

She can have that effect on people.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

Ann wouldn't appreciate you shitposting with her.

Good thing I haven't done that then.

Her name is Anne.

the pose isn't unnatural, it's just that the cloth clips instead of pressing down like it would in real life

lovekoto

P5 but Caroline and Justine are Pipimi and Popuko

What are you Kawaworking on?

She's mine /pg/

People still love your games!

There's so much clipping in the footage and screenshots they've shown. Look at Joker's collar here.

Chww Chww!~

I heard that Hifumi was supposed to be the protagonist of the game and that they made Goro the traitor super late into development. Why would they be making such huge changes to the story so late?

and this is the stuff they're deliberately picking to show off

Sojiro is my dad and he told me that Goro was meant to be the protagonist at first and Joker was just another Confidant

i've heard that hifumi was supposed to be the incarnation of death instead of ryoji in p3 but it got changed at the last second

t. brainlet

does anyone have any more of these
or was this all of them

Goro and Shiho making babies!

I heard that you were supposed to be able to unlock H scenes of every waifu but they cut it due to cost, why would they do that?

>Interview with Dub VA
>"Oh yeah I play a lot of this game series lately"
>oh cool
>"Oh sorry, they don't tell me the context of a the scene I am playing I just act it out"
>Mfw
Why does this keep happening to most game dubs? How could they expect any proper emotion to come out if they keep doing lines (sometimes at random, they don't need to be in order of plot/scenes) without ever knowing the proper context or the scene itself?

Why did the PTs basically do nothing in Hawaii? Still the most baffling thing about Persona 5 to me.

>Some weirdos dancing in the middle of the street in their Halloween costumes
>99% of the people don't give a shit and are turned away

Why not?

It's in settings created by the twins in the VR. It's not real, user.

>"Have you played any Persona games?"
>"No"
>they're a VA
why do they do this

the director is supposed to provide emotional context, but it's a cut rate industry so you get cut rate staff on both sides of the mic

>Playing Persona 5 in dub when you have Nana Mizuki, Yuuki Aoi and Shuichi Ikeda in the original casting

because I want to see wacky hijinks and friends having fun with each other

Well fuck you

Not sure if this is ironic or not, but I don't get why some people get turned off from this, VAs don't really need to have experience in the game series to be a VA in said game.

Why would they? This isn't even a western thing either

You need to have a pretty high IQ to understand Anne's appeal.

there's much more than just those three, the whole fucking cast is AAA tier

sauce? looked everywhere

looks like ketchup

i just want more engrish and anime america in general

I don't know who any of those people are and it's impossible for me to gauge how good voice quality in another language is because I don't speak it and neither can you because I say so. I think I'll stick to the English voice track and my ironic weeb tendencies, thanks.

t. Xander Mobus

citrus_love_i

Yeah I get that, but the issue sometimes is that scenes require some movement or drive from knowing how it plays out in game.

Persona does have a decent dub voice directing, but sometimes in some scenes and in other games. Having poor emotional context AND now know the how much it weighs in how the scene plays out, then that creates issues.

I think it was worse in persona 3 and some scenes of 4.

The easiest way to spot a grammer post is if "ironic weeb" is used.

I hate you all and the same daily arguments you have

>using any voice track
who /silent/ here

sae needs a man to caress her bosom
i am that man

Name them all then. Go ahead.

No projects currently. If you have a request, let me know.

Would they have a boy or girl?

who

don'tcha know the hitchcock quote?
>I never said all actors are cattle; what I said was all actors should be treated like cattle.

How can yellow meat even compete?

bro

/v/ copypasta
Goro
Dub vs sub
Which waifufag is the most obnoxious
And of course, who your are going to main in BBCTB. I know you fuckers can't shut up about BBCTB for five seconds holy fuck

By having a personality.

Fusion dance?

>And of course, who your are going to main in BBCTB. I know you fuckers can't shut up about BBCTB for five seconds holy fuck
What?

cutie and a half
ty

god i dont wanna fuckin play rwoobers kuso tag, when is arena gonna come out already

But Anne has the perfect female personality.

>And of course, who your are going to main in BBCTB. I know you fuckers can't shut up about BBCTB for five seconds holy fuck

by not looking like your average white girl

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is thankful!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is dancing!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Don't act like you don't want to argue about who is the superior zoner right this second

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you think that's bad, I can also tell you that it's very likely the translation happened the same way. People got 100 line chunks with no context and were told to hand it in by the end of the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

When you buy enough copies of BBCTB

>the perfect female personality is no personality at all
really gets the gears turning

Sir I'm afraid you might have the wrong general.

Find a single flaw.

Would a woman do?

I prefer my women to not have the personality of a chimpanzee.

this but unironically

No, you're just in the wrong timeline

>sweets
>modeling
>shiho
that is her entire personality

Do you have dark Tae? I like my women how I like my coffee: Black, bitter and preferably fair trade.

Give a special massage, duh.

I have a Sae/Tae request, but idk how comfortable you feel writing Makoto.

/fgg/ is honestly better

A career is not a personality. Personality is temperament and attitude.

You're not supposed to find apes attractive.

>literal retard
>only cares about the superficial
>actually thinks physical therapy is the same as getting gud at modeling
>incredibly self-centered
Oh man, she is a flawless woman.

90% of that rests completely on the voice director's shoulder. It gets especially worse when characters who are supposed to reply to each other are in different rooms, different times of the day.

Here's a great example on why that can matter so much. youtube.com/watch?v=dWM_Vqh8qAg