feint hearted edition

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz (embed)
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9 (embed)
pastebin.com/iaudJWDw (embed)

ded

Is the huntsman cottage bugged? Mine doesnt save when I sleep

Everything in this game is bugged.

GO FIND THE BREASTPLATE STRETCHER NOW HENRY

heapsize is not for cryengine faggots

new patch WHEN

its the bench in the hearth room that saves you

heapsize? I remember that being a parameter for quake 1

Those two first panels made me think it was gonna be something more like "Have you heard of the tale of Jan Hus the Wise, Henry?"

will they ever fix questions and answers?

if they don't i've wasted 30 odd hours

>tfw still no pillory mod where you get locked in if you break the law and people come to call you names, spit on you and tickle you

need a jehovas meme panel done now

Reminder not to stay too long at this place. There were five chickens in front of the house when I went to bed and four when I woke up.

dood don't wanna buy my shit because he says it's stolen but it's not marked as stolen in my inv.

wtf

stop stealing you dirty knave

its not marked in the trade window, you have to check in your inventory

Is there an easy way to replace music in this game?

No one wants to hear about your humiliation and degradation fetish you degenerate

I thought it would be baneposting

As i said, i checked in my inv, not in the trade window

Post YFW Ulrich is actually a time travelling Henry trying to stop the Hussite wars by stoppping the church becoming corrupt

he should start by killing the false popes then

B-but realism!

>always playing between 45-55 fps
>it's tolerable

i'm out of bandages and bleeding at the Miller's near Ledetchko
am i fucked?

Don’t worry user there’s hallowed ground nearby

RIP in peace m8

Samopesh hates me because I murdered a theif and then the guard tried to arrest me for it. Are they important at all or can I murder them all?

female protagonist campaign dlc where you're the prettiest girl in your village and every man wants you, while you try to repress feelings of wanderlust cos you have no money, so you have the option to steal or seduce the creepy but hood natured old men in the village and eventually coerce them into giving you all the money they have for sexual favors that steadily progress from bawdy to outright lewd when?

>tfw no one has enough groschen to buy my poached deear
Had like 600-700 items of meat I'd been hoarding.

i ending up reloading, did it all again, and then i willingly got ambushed by a fully equipped Cuman
fuck me

I finally got Henry decked out in cool shit
Does anyone know why my strength is debuffed? I don't see anything in the buff list.

thats the buff list, not the debuff list ya dingus

There's a lot of places they could go with a female DLC. My bet is something Theresa since they've established her to be both tenacious by rescuing you and feminine by letting you bang her. I just hope they don't add it until they're done with crossbows, polearms, tournaments, doggos, and everything else they promised.

How do you put hoods up?

There is a mod that changes two black hoods to be up

It's a mod.

Is that a separate tab? I don' t see shit captain
While I'm still bonking people in one hit it irks me.

>tfw you want to bang lady stephanie. But dont want to betray your benefactor divish.... but i want that noble sex...

WHAT DO!

ive heard in one interview that female quest line is basically almost done, while everything else is a big unknown.
Especially concerning doggo, its a song of distant future. They already had a lot of problem to create maps for people and horses (that show them where they can walk and where they cant) and adding another doggo map is beyond capabilities of consoles, so they would have to do some programming magic, but that takes time. Also they dont have any animations for people fighting with animals (for instance, dude would have to look down when slashing doggo with sword, they dont have animations like that). Thats how Vavra explained it

We will probably play her in the escape from Skalitz. It will be a combination of stealth and fleeing.

UFO

Divish is a cuck
I banged her with the door open all night and impregnated her with my child

I've just downloaded it and tried both black hoods but they're still not up. I also deleted the light armor mod and I hear that breaks it.

Weird in one point it didnt work and i just re equiped the hood and worked.

How do I make money without going after bandit camps? What part of the story should I halt at to get cool gear and levels for the rest of the story (I'm at the part before you go to Ushitz to find the brigands, still haven't learnt to read). Where do I get a destrier and swanky barding/caparison? How do I learn to do herbalism and sheeit, chasing after flowers is difficult desu.

I wish they made this in the mid/late 15th century bros. Late 14th and early 15th century aesthetics are shit in comparison. Also tips for an aspirant, chivalric squire who wants to go full pious knight and not going the low route of klebolding around? I refuse to lockpick, steal, drink, have sex, etc. Please no spoilers I just want to get a brief rundown on how to not end up acidentally ruining my in game morality through acidentally questing.

give her the D. Real historical chronicles show that Divish had a son, but he is obviously incapable of producing one. You will save his family line, so its actually win win situation

Armour is too fucking heavy fellow Henrys'

your a cuck.

The man gets impirsoned for fucking 10 years. and his wife still waited for him. He owns a castle and wears badass armor to battle.

Meanwhile your gf in real life probably fucked your own brother after 1 week of dating.

where do you get those pants?

When you find the pussy knight just beat the shit out of him unarmed and knock him out

If you play with a bow in a visored bascinet or great bascinet, full plate armor, kys unchivalrous peasant

>tfw managed to beat Hans in everything first try and made him look like a soyboy

my bow skill is like 3 fuk u

Shit that second season declined so fast.

this.

You know a lot of retards run around screaming about how easy the game gets. Yet fucking wear FULL plate with a BOW and best arrows in game.

Maybe get a control of your fucking autism. and actually ROLE play. ya know you can run around as a peasant with a fucking piece of shit axe. or a Bludgeon tool. Nothhing is stoping you.

How can I improve my rep with uzhitz? I think it's because I blew off that vicar quest and I suddenly failed it.

Well, the real problem is there's not enough enemies for late-game players.

helmets are not even necessary if you are a good swordsman, shit even when enemies wear helmets i just stab their faces and laugh

user its just a game calm the fuck down

Sir Divish! what kind of internet speed are you getting in the year of our lord 1403?

get te Dangerous Roads mod. both Modules. Trust me. I ran into some bandits with just regular people clothes. And luckily i had a shield and a decent sword. Because i was bleeding out and 1 hit or parry or even a punch away from deathh.

with that mod you can get ambushed by groups of 5-6 ppl. I hope in the future. There is more battles between traders and bandits. and bigger ones as well so as to add to difficulty.

>he doesn't change his outfit to suit the situation

*nods on left*
Finally, a reasonable *nods right* sum
*nods on both sides*

its annoying as hell. they should ass some way to save clothing sets and then change them with one button

Knave Henry is fun.
Is there any better armor for sneaking around?

why the fuck is fighting vs multiple enemies made so bloody difficult. It's impossible to do shit because the game forces you to lock on to one of them so you cant fucking switch targets to exploit a chance to hit one of them unless you happen to have a lock on that one.

It's a fucking mess desu

theres a mod that fixes that

I think you could drop visibility if you just didn't use that leather vest

you probably have shit stats. once you level everything up, the combat becomes ridicuously easy. one bonk one kill

Should I load a save way back to fix a quest or wait for a patch?

I remove it when I need to sneak. That's just my current full battle gear.

Why not just restart ? I mean you already know how to play the game well. So mighht as well enjoy a restart.

It's not that it's difficult as in you die, it just feels fucking unintuitive. It irritates the shit out of me when I get hit purely because the controls are too shit for me to counter something that I can see coming way before it happens or because the camera forces me to look at one cunt while the other cunt is next to me and I can't switch targets because fuck me.

I'm getting tempted to because I've waited like a week and a half, but I really can't be assed losing 40+ hrs of progress

Why Henry's neck gets all sorts of fucked up when using certain clothing items?

holy fuck, the flower power perk is ridiculous
+2 charisma just from carrying some herbs around

Once you know thhe game. Getting all that money and weapons is really easy.

Shit you can even use cheat engine Speed hack to fast forward the walking parts.

ALSO Fucking Artesmia potion and Rage potion. = Destroy anyone. I just killed 6 cumans alone with a noble short sword. I dont even need my Combos lol. i one shot them. I dont think i will get DREAD next play through, thhey run away to much withh that perk.

Once you’ve amassed a shit ton of money and have full plate plus a great weapon and horse what’s the best way you can spend the money you have?

I'm having this bug where Henry stops being able to sprint. It has happened after training combos with bernard and after the drinking cutscene with the priest.
I should return this shit.

the baths

Ive only had it once. It went away after fast traveling

This neck thing is really pissing me off

Gay looking Henry.
Remove this.

That Henry looks like some fuccboi twink, what the hell?

#metoo

Does Henry ever get officially knighted? Everyone has been calling me a knight since I got full plate.

For once in my life it is actually useful being a hungarian lmao

Send help, I might have autism.

Swap the axe for a mace and go full Thief

Get into alchemy. Be a drunk obo peasant that all bandits should fear.

Drink Artemsia to get drunk / hallucinate. Take a rage potion as well. Smack the fuck out of bandits and cumans with just the crudgel or a piece of shit weapon.

Why does your Henry have animu eyes and a Richard Spencer haircut?

Ok so where do you find that cool black and yellow shirt that you can wear over your armor. I know some user here was asking the other day.

Hans haircut and brown eyes nothing more.

Neat I’ll try it

Does the alchemy skill do anything? Think I’ve been able to make any potion without investing in the skill

show me your stealthy ranger henrys

you get perks, I guess