/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

ass

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I love Junko!

I love Chihiro!

I love my wife!

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't anyone do anything unnecessary, alright?

Sucking cocks at the HPA glory hole

Please stay hydrated, /drg/! Drink a billion bottles of water!

/v/ is doing another character suffering chart, only rule is you can't use a character that was in the last chart. Let's add some dangans to it

Best mage Himiko! I hope you all have a wonderful day! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you They love you too

Angies dub voice is great, what are you on about?

I want Kaede to drown me with her pusi juice

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

I love Nagito!

Your wife loves you too, and so do all of your friends!

the voice fits her, yes but the accent sounds like its fucking spanish or something

I love her gaping flange!

THAT CHEATING WHORE, SHE IS MY WIFE, I'M GOING TO HOME AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HER FOR CHEATING ON ME

Kiyo!

go to the strip club, you'll find plenty of girls like iruma

Where do you get images of her? I need more new ones.

Vocaroo Round II! Post your requests featuring any of the characters from Danganronpa and I'll choose some of them to record.

Shuichi loves Best Mage and Best Friend Himiko, and so do I.

How has your day been?

Nekomaru talking to some fish at a super market

saihara going on a rant about how ebil women are, watching a couple kiss while he's in his BMW

Nagito yelling at Hajime that all women are queens

I love her stinky sister!

Imagine Himiko gets tired after a moderate day of doing little to nothing. She walks up to you and asks for a piggyback ride. You hoist up the 9lb 8oz newborn on your back as you walk. After a few minutes she falls asleep. Enraged that out of your kindness she couldnt even be arsed to have a conversation with you, you decide to start running. She wakes up after feeling the bouncing of your jog and says "nyeh? What are you doing?" You reply "Can't tell you, it's magic." With a massive grin on your face you grab her legs and swing her around like a hammer throw. You release and she goes flying into the woods. You shout at the flying dwarf "So long gay Bowser!"

I love her stinky sister!

THOT KOREKIYO!

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! I just want to snuggle with her under the covers and watch movies!

Alright, who's the fake one.

Beating the crap out of Mukurofag!

nyamami

I love her just as much as Mukurofag does

Give me one legitimate reason why you love Maki

"like" is not good enough, user
I got a good amount of them from others on /drg/ however many months ago, but most of the time nowadays I pick them up from Pixiv and occasionally Twitter. Plus the odd one that gets posted here.

synchtube drgv4

Shuichi and Himiko voting for hope and falling in love getting shipped by Team Danganronpa

Your beautiful wife Maki loves you too and so do all of your friends!

I love kaede.

Outdone by the great, the powerful, the mastermind, mikado sannoji the ultimate wizard

I LOVE SHUICHI

Kiss

I LOVE SHUICHI TOO!

I ALSO LOVE SHUICHI

t. Kaede

SHUICHI A CUTE!

only one of you can have him

>synchtubefags ruining another thread

I choose a third option...

I SHALL HAVE A THREEWAY RELATIONSHIP WITH MYSELF, HIMIKO AND SHUICHI!

>taimafags are orbiters
kek

I FUCKING HATE THIS SCENE, WHY THE FUCK DOES IT EXIST REEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck off tsumugi

Tsumugifags BTFO

t. Tsumugi

Reminder

O-only if I get to be the submissive bitch...

Tsumugi become Cuckquean

>ultimate cuckquean

why does HE get to hold her hand

I am every single one of those

followed

I feel like I can relate to her with what she's dealt with, mainly along the lines of self-loathing and such, so I'd like to be there for her, and we could help each other through it. I also love how far she'll go for the people she cares about (even if it's too much). And though I usually hate tsuns, I think it's cute how grumpy she is usually, and her softer side is really heartwarming.
Thanks! Love you too Chihirofriend!

Kaede is a whore who will hold the hand of anyone who extends it to her. Except Kaito's

based

I want a vocaroo of you having a nice night

A bit boring I guess but fine none the less. Hopefully yours went well.

I'm sure yumeno could take him in a magic duel.

On what planet does Tenko love Shuichi? Tenko is a lesbian who basically begged Shuichi to get a sex change at the end of her FTEs. She has stated that she holds her breath while he's around, presumably because she doesn't want to smell any degenerate smales. She clearly does not love Pooichi.

You are a zeussufag false flagger, this was obviously a Tsumugi being a cuck joke, don't spin it into your narrative, fuck off

I honestly don't understand how these types of people get through the games. There's tons of the content in them that they scream at other people for drawing/consuming.

Junko loves Naegi!

Blame waifufags

If Kaede were still alive she would still be talking about the piano nonstop. It's best she's dead.

Who the fuck do you think you're to walk up in my booth, all in my face and threatened to sell me into slavery all because I talk about sex in public. At least I'm open with my sexuality, unlike you who was raise backward traditional house. You just admitted that your family kidnapped and sell innocent women in trafficking, yet have a problem with me selling sex toys at the school festival. What a fucking hypocrite! Here a little "gift" to relieve your porcupine stick of a face.

It's one retarded self inserter.

>Birds are gay
you fucking what mate
Anghelposter and duckposter are two of the best anons here

>Amamatsufags this BTFO that they utterly failed at starting shit

I had a dream about Tsumugi's nails, they were so blue and pretty.

Based Miu

I'm glad you have someone to help you through your problems with self-loathing. I've found that socializing with others has helped me climb out when I was depressed as well.

Went fine. A bit snowy, but I'm used to driving in the snow. Too busy though to get the Kitty Himiko done today, but I'll have time tomorrow

No, Tenko likes boys, along with Kaede, Maki, Kirumi, Angie, Himiko, Miu, Tsumugi, Kaito, Kokichi, Ki-Bo and Korekiyo. It’s in the love hotel.

It's basically people who can't handle a girl not being interested in a guy in any way.

I liked her piano talking, it was cute.

Y-you too.

Mahiru never fucking shut up about taking pictures either, I remember in Island Mode she talked about wanting to take a picture constantly. It was like the only quirk the writers could think to give her was “lol she likes to take pictures.”

WAIT THAT'S IT!
You see no nail art in that scene and it takes place after the Rantarou Nail Art Event, right? I deem the Nail Art scene, non canon!

Oh my god, shut up.

cringe

KAEDE'S
TWIN
SISTER

BASED

>Cuckharafags being this BTFO

Oi dumbass. In the nail CG you can see it's her left hand. No shit her right one wouldn't have anything on it, it wasn't painted.

>falseflagging this hard

Wait, do people actually think Saihara is cucked because of that nail-art scene?
Have you EVER seen a girl in real life get her nails painted by her boyfriend?
Literally every time a girl asks a guy to pain her nails it's always a
>"haha this nail art was from my bestieeee we'll always be best friends forever!"
>"h-hey this photo makes us look like a couple haha!"
>"a couple of bestieees!"

Amami Kaede's gay best friend who isn't even gay!