Jews are descended from Italian women?

google.com/amp/s/www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/amp/?client=safari

So if Jews trace their lineage by the mothers, where does their claim to Palestine come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine if it was German women instead. Jews would be Nordic people.

Converts count as Jews. I mean hell, King David, if you believe those old geneological charts in the scriptures, has a convert as a maternal ancestor.

But Israel doesn't grant converts citizenship.

Yes it does. It doesn't grant converts who converted outside of their auspices citizenship. That's not naysaying conversion, it's just naysaying non-Israeli Rabbis, whom the Israelis view as a bunch of idiots who can't do anything right.

So Israel belongs to the Sephardi and Mizrahi communities, fine with me.

Now kindly fuck off.

actually it's a matter of whether you convert to orthodoxy. if an israeli reform rabbi oversaw your conversion you wouldn't be able to immigrate

ROME NEVER ENDED

>Sephardi
not so fast

Dr. Richards estimates that the four major lineages became incorporated into the Ashkenazi community at least 2,000 years ago. A large Jewish community flourished in Rome at this time and included many converts. This community could have been the source of both the Ashkenazim of Europe and the Sephardim of Spain and Portugal, given that the two groups have considerable genetic commonality, Dr. Richards said.

In the case of Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews (including Moroccan/Maghrebi Jews), who are closely related, the source of non-Jewish admixture is mainly southern European, non-Semitic. Behar and colleagues have remarked on an especially close relationship between Ashkenazi Jews and modern Italians.[2][3][4]

the only qualifying Jews are Samaritans

I just wanted to point out that the Venetian Ghetto is the oldest in the world, that's where the very word ghetto came from.

Good, never liked Adam Sandler anyways.

So it belongs to the Mizrahi communities and Samaritans, now we can all kindly fuck off.

>the only qualifying Jews are Samaritans
But the Samaritans aren't from the tribe of Judah, they claim to descend from Benjamin and Ephraim

looks like the jews are just goyim like the rest of us!

>Germans
>Nordic

well they are a nation now, so yes, they are counted among the goyim

Samaritans are not Jews, that's like their defining feature. Jews were enslaved in Babylon while Samaritans stayed in Israel.

No.

ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf

only Jews from Jerusalem were exiled. the rest of the population stayed. the Assyrians and Babylonians only every removed the elites in a region

>goyim like the rest of us
Nah it's worse.
>uses kabbalistic symbol on flag
>worships moloch on spare time
>supposedly if there is any truth to the Khazar theory then they came from the lands of Gog and Magog
They are literal demons that need to be stopped by the real jews and black Yeshua.

If Jews are Italian then how come Italians are not Jewy?

what does that have to do with my post? I'm just pointing out that the babylonian exile is often misinterpreted to include a much wider chunk of the population than it actually was.

But they are. Venetian bankers and merchants literally invented modern capitalism.

>filename

fucking kek

>I've never seen an Italian before.

Italians are completely Jewy

What are the political/cultural implications of this?

I always said that modern Jews are the biggest LARPers/we wuzers of all time.

wat

Indeed

>jews are descended from Italian women
yeah, and the gypsies are descended from ancient egyptians.

>Germans
>nordic
they would end up looking like italians if this happened. if jews mixed with actual nordic scandinavians, they would look like germans

>Most hardworking: Greece
>Mostr trustworthy: Greece
Hahahaha who thinks that?
>Source: Greece
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>Least Hardworking: Italy
>Least Trustworthy: Germany

Greece is a fucking meme

i don't know why but this explains so many things desu

I guess Greece and Italy are in a heated battle to figure out who's less of a Nigger.

At least Italy doesn't pretend

>Poland who do you trust most
>Germany
>Poland who do you trust least
>Germany

That's the dirty secret of Judaism. In frontier places, rules about marriage are relaxed. It's a little bit like how Spanish and French men married Indian girls when there were no white women around.

The official Rabbinical attitude is "every one of those Italian women converted to Judaism properly before marriage" but that's pretty unlikely.

Many Ashkenazim have a ton of matrilineal German ancestry, which is why some Jews are indistinguishable from Northern Europeans

Actually, Northern Indians, but between fucking their way through Persia and Europe, they are genetically a grab bag.

this fucking "emoji" makes me so angry

Jewish and Italian interests are natural agonists to eachother

hence the Italians and Jews formed strong bonds to control the US via the mafia

everywhere they go they setup mafias

and that is nazi favoritism towards white gentile goyims

all others (Ethiopians, Samaritans, Indians etc) have to go through demeaning and insulting conversion rituals because they are not real Jews

now if justice would be applied, then all Ashkenazi, Sefardis would have to undergo strict conversion overseen by Samaritans/Ethiopians

do they ever confront and reconcile with these unhalakhic facts?
or just go about as if its all kosher?

They say "well clearly our ancestors all converted properly" and leave it at that

No, but they do grant the grandchildren of converts citizenship.

well that is the guido way of handling it

It does explain why there's so little genetic distance between jews and italians.

oy ve-
I mean, mamma mia

>British people still find the French untrustworthy
Kek

So is the 'jew nose' meme really the italian nose?

alot of italians are of armenian origins

t. gyorgi armani

>the only qualifying Jews are Samaritans

Unless you count the jews who stayed and became Christians and Muslims.

I kinda get the feeling the jews not from Jerusalem were just a collection of people that went with the flow. Probably also worshiped Zeus when the Greeks and Romans were in control.

In which case the modern Palestinians and Arab Israelis are the real Jews.

it says the majority of ashkenazi mtdna haplogroups have an origin in prehistoric europe. although it doesn't necessarily discount geneflow between europe and the near east, as i believe h1 (as well as h in general) and j have a near eastern origin. one interesting thing the study implies is how the different jewish communities throughout the world draw significant influence from their "host communities".

Joke's on you fucker. I'm half Italian and half eastern European Jew.

Their fathers.

>In which case the modern Palestinians and Arab Israelis are the real Jews
Delete this.

kek

But, Palestinians are 100% pure blooded philistines, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc
;)

"Goy" means "nation" in Hebrew.

>So if Jews trace their lineage by the mothers, where does their claim to Palestine come from?

Zionist propaganda.

The Roman Jewish Diaspora scattered Jews all over the empire and to prevent these tiny Jewish communities from being overwhelmed and assimilated by the vastly larger non-Jewish surrounding population, Judaism became a proselytizing religion that would take any and all converts.

Modern day Jews are descended from these European converts and it is in the fact the Palestinians, who are the true genetic descendants of the Hebrews.

They're the ones who never left.

I thought everyone knew this already. I mean they're almost perfect hybrids of Levantine and Greco-Roman populations.

I heard BHI members hate Ethiopian Jews because they're African and partially Jewish.

what does BHI think of Igbo Jews and Rastafarians?

Indiana Jones is a jew

There's no discontinuity. Their mothers were Jewish by conversion and their fathers were Jewish by descent from Palestine.

produce said conversion certificate

or undergo giyur under Samaritan authority