Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #969
Chess Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; best mod compatibility, but look for pp2 versions first]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini.xml
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini/Preinstall:
mega.nz/#F!F9p0yToK!0chYH6M7J4LSRLzMlVWoYg
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/ (least reliable)
AAUnlimited Guide and Resources (Modules, Tans, Props, Poses, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
Recommended Mods Guide (use for mod names only): pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!8JQ3lbAS!b-K-RUGQnlXfXlOtsgKyPw
youtube.com/watch?v=7eKv4BEujFU
drive.google.com/file/d/16joleWcMGPkyP_YpU-f8b7-hW5Ocsxd3/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

caring

someone wanted her card last thread, do you still want her or not?

yes we know exactly what you are taking about.

So flatter bodies mod where?

forgot the image

sorry

i made a shadowset for it, want it?

Sounds like you'll have to download cards from people to try and find it.

Overrides would be nicer I suppose but sure

You can make shadow sets into overrides pretty easily.

If he is to have the same folder path as other cards that use it, he should have a card shared with him that uses it.

mega.nz/#F!8JQ3lbAS!b-K-RUGQnlXfXlOtsgKyPw

alright, have both

the path for them is override\Meshes\body\flatterbodies
aint it? or did you just not want me spoonfeeding?

Thanks. Is there a pdf or a doc or something that explains what the fuck a shadowset is and how I use it? I keep seeing the word thrown around but I don't know what it means.

Thanks, it's appreciated.

if only op had the information.

When you're making your override folders, be sure to name the files properly and put them in the right place.

I gotta wonder though. Why are things like this not in the pastebin or a doc?
It seems like you only can find them by chance and don't even know they exist before that.

Because people like you refuse to download example cards and other people refuse to play by convention rules with their overrides. This is impossible to organize because not enough "founders" would come to a consensus on the best way to do things.

because someone has to maintain this. It was originally a card-specific asset. you know about it mainly because someone memed it

when is goat going to make a new poll?

Some of those are named according to what the game names them (A00_00_00_00.tga for example)

Here's a reminder that you should never use an existing texture name for a new texture that you intend to override on character-specific basis, because AA2 assumes all textures with the same name are the same texture and that will cause other cards to be infected with that texture if both are in a conversation. There are a lot of mods that have unique textures with same name as existing game textures, and those mods are broken if two characters with same texture name but different texture show up together in a scene.

Well, is there a list of example cards? Otherwise as before you just have to download a lot of cards and hope to get all "hidden" mods out there then?
Clothed cards which don't let you see potential body modifications don't make it much easier either.

There we go.

>if only the op had the information
I made the post and left to take a shower, hoping that when I came back I'd get a pointer in the right direction. I guess that works.

If it's about shadow sets, it's predictably in the AAU guide.

Question regarding Corruption module:
Does a fully corrupted girl with corruption module always wear the "corrupted" set uniform from AAU or is it random when she will wear the "corrupted" outfit set?

character styles include outfit data. Once she switches to her corrupted style she wears that outfit. After that you can probably dress her in something else but once she decides to switch to this style again(not likely though) she'll wear the corrupted outfit
Corruption is supposed to be permanent tho, i.e. once they're corrupted they're not supposed to change styles

Really

Yep, that's part of that refusal to follow convention that I was getting at.

But EVERYTHING is named like that. I think I saw like, I dont know, 7 overrides with a changed name?

Yes really. It was discovered during pp2 development, because apparently prior to that nobody had noticed that if you have 2 different textures with the same name on different models, the game only displays one of them on both models.

And there's quite a few mods that use same texture names for different textures, all of which suffer from infection issues.

What a pain. Time to rename them all and make extra folders I suppose.

>It was discovered during pp2 development
It's been known about since 2014 or 2015, when faces with different colored sclera caused the issue. The problem is people forgot about it, since those faces fixed it for such a long time when they were updated to use different texture names.

Or it was forgotten, either way for a long time nobody paid attention to it. Funny thing how AA2 includes a copy of each texture everywhere, even though it only uses one copy of each.

Looky-looky

the most disgusting part about this image is the hair highlight

What a nice mermaid

i would do her

post classes

>lvl 30 mage

strange how my corrupted girl only wore the "corrupted" style outfit once and went back to wearing normal uniform. She got pregnant in the process of being corrupted, could that be why?

with the right tan that could actually look like a normal mermaid tail

Is there a card for Zedran? I have a weakness for red hair

what is lay btw?

Whats the "final frontier" for AA2/AAU?

Better?

she's like "Please kill mee!"

Why do you bully this poor girl?

What could be a reason behind one of the eye textures suddenly becoming stuck and unchangeable?
I didn't enable the extra right eye texture in AAU and still can change highlights fine. The problem is only on that card too.

There might be bugs with eye textures that have unconventional names.

It's a saving bug that has nothing to do with the eye texture. Your card has to be remade.
Post a picture next time.

It is necessary.

Allright. I shall post a picture once I am done with her then.
Just hope no one made her before me and there's a much better version of her out there already.

stop

It doesn't matter. No other fanart community gives "ownership" to the first person to draw fanart of a character. Make her how you like her, that's all that matters. If you want advice from other people on how to make her fit their tastes, just ask.

Perhaps yes. Right now I think my main problem is actually deciding on a face to use with there being so many now.

for a moment i thought umeki was a black aka

did Di0 freeze the time for a year in that class?

Downloaded AA2Mini and got the futa mod but the girls with dicks just have messed up textures in game for their groins but work fine in the editor. Any help?

Are elves still a thing?

What futa mod did you get?

That's a nice.... not an elf since I see no ears in that hair, but a nice.

I made the hair fluffy to cover the ears a bit ugu~

What did he mean by this?

Man theres a lot going on with that hair

I like fluffy hairs.

>elves

Elves are cute, can't wait to finish her and do spicy things...

You are gonna feed her delicious chili peppers?

I got the Futa starter pack for AAU that was listed in the spreadsheet. Tried a H scene with the mod but it was just lesbo stuff that happened with no dick graphics.

Reminder to never breed with elves.

They are a sinister and treacherous race that will backstab you the moment you drop your guard.

It's not like it makes all your girls futas. You have to make futas, and then you have to get the M/F poses unlocked for lesbians to use the poses.

Sure.

How can this cute thing be treacherous user?

They use their cute looks and sexy body to allure you and then make you drop your guard. Then they will use their devious elf tricks to attack you.

They may pretend to care about you in some way but they are a selfish race. They only want to advance their own kind and seek to destroy the human race and subtly turn us against one another.

Also.
>double posting

Different image, first one deleted because she blinked.

the mod provided a template that I built off from, but anyways it sort of worked after I did unlocked poses, except it shows the dick and a dildo at the same time in H scenes now.

Press 6.

I want to spend an entire day running my hands through her hair!

Can I join the discord? I want to learn how to make better waifus and get berated that my waifus aren't good enough.

Ok not really the second one but I'm just betting it's inevitable.

Holy shit thanks. Now I can enjoy my artificial futa waifus

Sure, but you need to bring us a shrubbery first

A shrubbery?

Yes, and make it a fine one

Either you want me to post a waifu or a fucking shrub. Idk which so I'm going for the one that doesn't take a google search.

I managed to download the futa mod and Hexaoc before bed so the only unique thing about this one would be the glasses.

Should you not ask there?

I don't know. I'm a fucking newfag.

Card from right?

Should I go with HEXA or SVII for the uncen/clothing? And should I use the AAU option to change bmp->tga textures?

Pregnancy trait loads styles other than corrupted style so yes

we are (You)

I really like this image

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=7eKv4BEujFU

All the people of faith

Fucking hell, can't even give a compliment these days without accidentally saying a meme.

I was messing with the iris size and shape on a few of my characters, I think this looks pretty good, but I'd love a second opinion!

She looks so mean now!

Don't you mean "ley?"

Looks good but you should change her sclera from the default one

Hi, still kinda new to using AAU for new character. Got the Hexa Nuka pack now and figured out how to do ears via reverse engineering an AAU card, but now not sure what to put in the object overrides for faces, vampire teeth for example

seconded, Yuuka's eyes being mean make my pp hard

okay, first i want to ask where the hell you got the hexa nuke pack

drive.google.com/file/d/16joleWcMGPkyP_YpU-f8b7-hW5Ocsxd3/view