byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Try the latest 512 version! It SHOULD be mostly functional
If that doesn't work, downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpgQSbwnWD0
youtube.com/watch?v=BDOiQDvjuuc
youtube.com/watch?v=jTNC1t6_MY4
youtube.com/watch?v=CZ6ZW5wv13A&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3q4QsT5_E&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=MdxHCknTv4g
youtube.com/watch?v=Qw2ZYiuSJpY
youtube.com/watch?v=OwP_9ZlW1nM
youtube.com/watch?v=y1hzHolsgCM
youtube.com/watch?v=xOeb7StJlRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you coat things in butter so they slip out of peoples hands?

>Be me charlie squad marine.
>Decide since I'm inept at combat I'll be some Spec's ammo boy.
>A Flamebro accepts my offer, and has me carry the remaining canisters.
>I also carry with me two full imp packs full of flares.
>He gives me a cool pistol so I can carry and shoot.
>Speculate with fellow squadmates about what caused the silence, my character assumes the prisoners rioted.
>Proceed down to the Prison station, and I unload my flares.
>Travel close to flamebro as the other flame spec wastes fuel on weeds.
>Hold up in the cafeteria nothing much happens, we head north and our squad kills a runner.
>Encounter a few competent survivors and the hang around.
>Apparently we are told to head up the offensive "north".
>I get seperated from my squad so I hold at the LZ.
>Survive 3 or so encounters with runners trying to yoink my ass.
>We get ambushed again however this time I can't get to my gun.
>Guy next to me gets dragged off, leaves a fancy looking m4a1mk2 on the ground.
>I spook off the remaining ayys and bum around for a while untill I rejoin the offense.
>Meet up with Flamebro I was worried he had died, toss him a napalm canister since it's been a while since I last seen him.
>We fight ayys and I remain remarkably unwounded or dead.
>Eventually make it to the central atrium and start scavengeing ammuntion for my gun
>Queen flanks us and we fight it off, eventuality decide with a guy from delta to head back to the LZ.
>However before we make it two queens and a hunter hop out and butcher us both.

I've missed playing this. Toime to download byond and play CM.
Fuck regular SS13 were you make drinks for three hours before the shuttle is called.

If you get injured, just log out. Saves an hour of waiting for a medic, waiting for the shuttle, waiting for surgery, waiting for shuttle back down etc. Also only ever late join to skip the first hour of enforced no fighting

I've only ever late joined, but is it ARPEE to set up a perimeter before you discover xenos

For a while there was a rule where you were not allowed to chase aliens back across the river on the main map, or back to their nest in general for the first hour. This was replaced by an impassable wall that blocks off the map until the xenos are done evolving. If you aren't an engineer the best you can hope for is a couple of runners or a hunter to take pot shots at until the wall goes away.

>checkers with guns
deadass bro i don't give a fuck about your shitty ass deathmatch server man suck my dick
get your own hub page already stop leeching off the real game

>2562
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

>2562
>walk into bar
>nothing starts playing because I have MIDIS turned off

Selectable civics in the character menu when?

I want everyone to know I am a fanatic authoritarian pacifist

>walk into bar
>all the tables are burning
>2562 degrees

>stellaris
Nah bruh, I tried the latest patch and managed to win a war by losing utterly because losing an outpost somehow gives war exhaustion to the person who captured it so they turboed themselves into 100% war exhaustion and surrendered.

>Place Gooncode on table
>Muse over prayers that I'd like to be a cat in my next life
>Think admins will spawn a cat mask or something
>I'm turned into a gigahuge flaming cat that has matter eater and jump
10/10

Are you for real?

Haven't played for a few months, how active are the servers?

Not.

Bit of a slump from school and all but every person that logs in improves that.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpgQSbwnWD0

Best is entirely subjective. Arguably Cl*sterfack at his peak had unparalleled code quality and codebase knowledge, but that's before he went batshit fucking insane.
Worst depends on what you're going by.
Worst quality of code/most incompetent was consistently Dylan. Thankfully he's dead.
Most frivolous, vapid cunt that broke shit despite contributing nothing is Riri. Thankfully he's dead.
Worst balance is Deity. Just a special shout-out.
Worst influence is again Cl*sterfack, who even at his peak advocated for self-merges, grudgecoding, rejected polls, had a little bit of Riri in him. He alone is mostly responsible for the c*ders meme and general playerbase distrust.

>that's before he went batshit fucking insane.
working on byond for long enough will do that to anyone

>don’t play anymore
>still stay active in d*scord, thread, and GitHub
I feel compelled to stick around because of the social capital I have gained on this server, but really my time spent here is a sunk cost and I need to fuck off

Neat too bad I forgot everything and will probably be useless for a while.

It's sad, but not unexpected.

I will say there are more coders than I thought, I figured we had like 3 or 4 but I guess people only talk about the ones that make waves and shit

How the fuck is vore station? I never about that forsaken place anymore.

it just kinda metastasized in unexciting ways
got diluted with baseline ERPfags that don't even allow vore and it's just a slightly more mundane and awkward place than it was before
can't even laugh at it anymore

We discussed this last night, nothing really changes there. Monthly they get the freshest Polaris code imported and then make their small addons compatible with it. They do not have an active codebase.

Administration is quite strict and will not permit joke characters fucking around even if you're not bothering anyone. It's permanent-extended with usually 4-6 hour shifts. There are 30 minute warnings before crew transfers so you have time to wrap up ERP.

Dominated by furries -- and here's the weird part -- more than they are by *vore* fetishists. Like 90% of players are furries or robots but only like 30% are into vore. I guess it's sort of funny because they've been literally overrun by immigrants.

There is seriously literally nothing to do there. They don't have any cool features, their mining is nothing special. No interesting cargo orders. Engineering starts pre-set and there are never random events or outages. Sec only exists for naughty officer roleplay. Doctors exist mostly to clone people who have been eaten.

The only interesting thing there is the cool map, it has multiple floors, half are on a planet and half are on a station orbiting that planet.

Coders also flitter in and out.

Open source, you got the will you are a coder. Anyone can learn how to copypaste and get food or clothes in.
The "evil coders" are actually the evil "collaborators", which are not that much of a problem since clusterfack is recluded to only shittalking and PJB doesn't wan't to have anything to do with anyone, again. These specimens are the ones that would merge whatever even if nobody wants it.

[ ] get more than one person with e-implant
[x] comedy

I was gonna detonate if he actually did attempt a swirlie

Is there a middle ground above VG but below bay thats regularly staffed?

The fucking clown worship gets annoying on VG, I constantly see greyshirts,Sec and even the Captain listening and trying way too hard to save the damn clown. And it usually ends up fucking over the whole station.

>Being this butt blasted you cant kill the clown for calling you gay.

I'd probably get bwoinked by some admin for "Ruining the clown's fun early".

And also I dont hotkey and am not good enough with clicks to catch him unless I play Sec myself.

The clown fetish is way worse in other stations. It's accentuated now because there's been a bunch of good clowns lately. When the clown is shit, it gets ignored to death.

Cl*sterfack spanned the gap between two very different eras for vgstation.

There was a time when player input was zero and collaborators really were kings who ruled based on just talking to their coder friends. And by the time he stopped player input was extremely high, it was commonplace to poll the entire playerbase for any and every balance change, and collaborators were seen as servants of the code.

Self merges, (not grudgecoding when did that ever happen), rejecting polls based on collaborator game sense, were all common in the early days of vg regardless of whether they were a good thing or not.

Pretty much this, I once went to another station and people actually worshiped clowns. It was strange and disorienting.

People don't remember the days when Pomf pushed all of his code directly without review. Or when Nexis, Comic, and Cluster would just decide if something was good for the codebase or not.

What other station would allow clown worship?
Is there a medium RP server somewhere?
I know Bay is all about RP.

If you had to ask when this era truly changed from one to the other it was probably hypothermia.

Cluster and Bauds both argued against several elements of hypothermia that they thought were moronic, such as the pun naming and shoehorning in of the mancrowave. Yet Celt got a bunch of his friends to force the issue, and eventually forced Pomf (who was almost fully absent by this point) to make a poll to force hypothermia in above the objection of almost all the collaborators.

When you look at the early collaborators, they were only responsible to each other and Pomf. Nowadays collaborators are expected to be responsible to the entire playerbase. So there's a definite shift in mentality where the players came to 'own' the codebase and collaborators were meant to be unpaid workers for it.

I bet if you asked any of the collaborators from 2015 or earlier who they worked for they would answer vgstation or the vg codebase. But any of the collaborators from 2016 on would say they work for the playerbase instead.

Sounding more and more like it's finally time to make a serious attempt at one or two old ideas.

Blame /v/ for the clown worship, every greentext you see on /v/ is

>clown does ANYTHING
*reaction imgage*
HOOONKK

every clown sucks, except honky wonky.

Despite my best efforts the actual playerbase involvement in the code hovers at a generous 10% participation rate and it's almost a given that if someone is controversial on the server they'll be part of that 10% posting on github trying to influence the games direction.

You guys are slightly overstating it both ways. Collabs were never as ivory tower-esque in 2013-2015 as has been written. The cheeky naming of stuff as "Ivory Tower" is a direct reference to the coding practices on TG which are as described - without player input. That being said TG has a much better process and is much more conducive to getting nice things because they don't have to deal a radical libertarian envisionment of democratic rule.

And at the same time, you're overstating how much input collaborators take from the playerbase now. It's important to me but all the same if you let people do whatever they want then they'll demand to have ice cream for dinner then bitch about the stomachache they have an hour later from eating like shit. Your reward for that is to get bitched at by some teenager who really thinks its fair for traitors to have pulse rifles and you're just a bitchtit that gets in the way. That's where some of the insulation between players and coders comes from by the way.

As always, please make an account on github and participate in discussion issues and balance PRs if you feel strongly about the issue. Also don't get tripped up by the emojiocracy. An upvote isn't going to matter as much as a well stated post.

>democrats killed a bunch of kids to argue about gun control.

Well then whats your take on Cluster's shitty behavior, bigshot?

The only behavior I'm particularly insightful about is spending 2 hours tonight fixing a BYOND bug tonight. Now we can have a little bit better performance.

Mech components on spacepods when?

Ultra AC and clusterbang with pod retard speed, bucket of fun alright.

When you code it? There's already a a loading system and alternate parts in place, just make the components.

We already have taser, burst taser and lazer.
Yeah it's really fun to get the lazer, try shooting it while moving and blow yourself up instantly.

Yes, and? If you actually drove pods, you'd know they go so fast they literally run into and get wrecked by their own projectiles. Something long reported but not fixed for actual years.

No one wants to touch spacepod code because apparently it's a spaghetti mess of junk and no one actually knows how any of it works and doesn't want to spend the time working it out.
I heard that Pomf is the one who coded it and I asked him if he would re-do them some time. I'd love if they were more of a full feature, but they've been in what I'd describe as a "pre-alpha" stage for years now.

Danke schoen

I looked it over, it's rough, but you can add more equipment fairly handily as long as you're not concened about solving the shoot issue by simply slowing them down.

Do it
Just do it

Don't let your dreams be dreams
Yesterday you said tomorrow
So just do it
Make your dreams come true
Just do it

Some people dream of success
While you're gonna wake up and work hard at it
Nothing is impossible

You should get to the point
Where anyone else would quit
And you're not going to stop there
No, what are you waiting for?

Do it
Just do it
Yes you can
Just do it
If you're tired of starting over
Stop giving up

While I'm here please post any requests for the Jukebox. Later this week I'll submit youtube.com/watch?v=BDOiQDvjuuc for the shuttle music and maybe clean up some of the playlists so it isn't such a heinous unlabeled glob of shit.

Hear me out

The juke's getting crowded with loads of playlists

What if you could get different records to stick in it. Roundstart juke would just have REAL music like jazz, classic, rock, whatever. But you could still get records for other playlists at cargo, R&D, merch computer, trader, etc

>Worst balance is Deity.
up to 2016 maybe

Well I guess people are upset about it but I had a blast with the D&D game, AND the mystery of Patrick Bateman, AND the viruloose/rad combo that was making the ultimate wild ride, AND the cool cousin I had who was building an arrivals shop.

Wildest, best round I've had in ages, this was enough going on to keep me busy for FOUR rounds. You're all cool dudes in my book.

Who had the worst balance after 2016?

Sounds good but more work than I'm going to do right now. Rather just split up the lists and yeah.

I don't think they should lose the speed they have though, and personally I think they need to be like... redesigned. The construction is a bit janky, but it works and doesn't need much changing except I think the sprites shift a little when you wire them. But they should have ENGINES instead of just power cell powered, you know like they should require plasma to burn or something. And just, more craftable armors, different stuff to do with it really.

the irishman

I don't know if it's the worst of the entire year but Shadowmech really tripped over himself with the Fist spell for wiz

Please just sort the playlists into something that makes sense. A bar playlist should be chill, not shit like Battle of Little Slugger. The rock playlist has some attrocities in it from what I remember and the vidya playlists need to be stripped and compiled into one which is just a good mix of them all. I don't know where I can view everything in each playlist right now but I'd be willing to help sort out stuff if needed.

I haven't checked the Github in a long time, so I don't know if it was fixed, but part of the reason why the spell was so bad was that you could target people through walls due to a bug with targeted spells in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTNC1t6_MY4
youtube.com/watch?v=CZ6ZW5wv13A&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3q4QsT5_E&t=
If any of these songs made it in I would be very happy

I guarantee you people would fight you over the Little Slugger thing, though I agree the bar should totally be chill.

This is why I don't want to do that. There's huge fucking lists of songs in no particular order and it'd be a job and a half to sort that out. I'd rather get that done than have someone yell at me because their fav song should be in X .

youtube.com/watch?v=MdxHCknTv4g
I can't help but think of lowpop SS13 when I rewatch Dark Star.

So you'd rather throw more shit onto the pile than sort it out? okay

Yeah, people will bitch no matter what option you decide though. I say do what you want, if you're the one putting the work in.

We can get a hype music playlist or something for it.
Good luck! I started that and no one wanted to help me and then it went nowhere. You can steal whatever I had on the forums too if you want, it never really got anywhere though I'm afraid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qw2ZYiuSJpY
Apologies if we've already got this one, but everything on Carmen Miranda's Ghost is essential spesscore.

it's trash
i will never understand what people like about this garbage

Reading up the CM wiki, I guess i'm not allowed to call some quick xeno a "Slippery Little Faggot" am I?

I was thinking the taxi model needed more things, since it can't carry any weapons systems. Like having an increased capacity of three instead of holding two people, and having some taxi pod components on the fabricator that added a light system, and a taxi honk system.

youtube.com/watch?v=OwP_9ZlW1nM
You might just be a faggot if you can't even appreciate a proper space-sea shanty

gottem.

Message me in the coding discord if you want to work together on it.

>Working with morena

Have a vault with a bunch of dead clowns and a clownish spacepod that can hold infinite people.

I really have this idea of modeling a starfighter for the game, but the actual applications of it just aren't there. Still, the idea of some sort of spacecraft being used for actual battle would make me happy

it's so poorly recorded it hurts my ears to listen to and honestly outside of the choruses all the songs flow really awkwardly
i really just don't enjoy the instrumentation too

Drops of Jupiter is an underrated space related song AND chill

What we need to do is have the pods give you a slight boost to viewrange while youre in them. They're so large and fast that at 7 tile radius there's just nothing you can really see. I can't have a bad-ass space battle if there's one second where they're in my view range if they change direction.

Ah, that's just a product of the time. This is stuff that got recorded by trekkies in their garages to cassete tapes. Personally, I find the awkwardness a bit charming- it's dorky and nowhere near professional, but there's soul in it.

DnD Adventure Part 1
>Be Bill, shaft miner
>welcome to the syndicate
>try to avoid the usual trainer belt stampede
>plan to host an immersive DnD LARP
>mine to get money, make some gold and silver coins as currency
>backroom is good to go with pizza and dice
>buy a belt for monster encounters, emag for master key, mask and agent id for voice over
>Sign up Nera the assassin, equip her with gloves, tools,silenced pistols and smoke grenades
>Razashii the Fire Illusionist turned Gun Wizard, has gun spec with incendiary grenades and flamethrower
>Kim the Oil baron, with his motorized carriage and pistol sidearm
>The adventure begins at the docks, the group hears talks of monsters attacking the town
>They approach a shop keep to buy some whiskey and get some information
>[random virus spreads here]
>while the shop keep is rummaging for whisky, the pirate lord attacks(cargo backroom is welder bombed from the other side)
>the shop keep (me) is killed, Razashii is injured, Baron is lost somewhere
>my monster belt and coin bag are lost RIP, but my emag was on me
>the adventure resumes when the doctors and apothecary tube bring me back
>Baron has vanished and the name of the pirate lord Patrick Bateman surfaces
>Nera and Razashii continues the quest, for both Patrick and the Baron when hoppers attack the hospital!
>We head to the docks(cargo) and go through the rubble
>the adventurers find the dying shop keep and he gives them the skeleton key, along with info on a pirate weapon shipment
>I loaded up the cargo shuttle with Russian weapons before the explosion
>Everyone loads up, Razashii is especially skilled with laser weaponry due to his fire magic, Nera uses the mosin and her pistol
>We decide to head to the chapel, the shop keep informed us earlier of the chapel ruins
>Passing a local spear guard we try and talk, but a pirate sniper ends his life ( me)
>Running to the chapel in search of Bateman we find no clues
>word reaches us about the monastery's library

youtube.com/watch?v=y1hzHolsgCM
We need more comfy bar music.

Yeah I know it is but it still gets me. It really does sound like it was recorded with a karaoke mic right by the vocalists lips while the instrumental is played 20m away, all in one take. I hate that.

Ok fag

Thanks everyone I added requests to a personal playlist and later this week I'll get around to it and the forum stuff.
I'm really hesitant to add more Carmen Miranda without doing what said and reworking jukeboxes. You can have too much of a good thing.

Kinda scummy to hunt the other antagonist as an antag while also just leaving dead crew members around

still writing part 2 , but ill just say no one was hidden. everyone was in plain sight in the main halls and suit left on

I'm not saying slow, I'm just saying that in light of not creating sub-light laser weapons and phasic weapons capable of shooting through walls cause you places the starting beam further out so it doesn't ram it, you don't have a lot of options for can I shoot and still scoot.

Plasma would completely lock it out from 99% of players and rounds which is why it's only on a cell. There's a reason mechs don't use the plasma/uranium reactor either trace plasma that is now completely autoscrubbed stationwide because SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEBODY is a rooster slobbering anaconda afficianado. It'd still need an onboard mining and smelting suite too so then you're getting into basically a station in a 2x2 square cause it has an engine, smelter, clamp, drill, cargo hold that will guaranteed have a uranium reactor even if you don't let the pod run multiple engines.

Are you not aware of the futility of stop liking what I don't like musical taste autism?

>Not uncontrollable youtube.com/watch?v=xOeb7StJlRc

There's nothing stopping you from making sorted lists and putting them on the forum dick breath. Don't get pissy at him not doing what you wont either.

Some people like the poor recording.
There's still a market for vinyl records even in the digital age, after all.

Things have loosened up but no sense tempting fate and running into someone that still cares

I never said I didn't like battle of the little slugger and if i implied i hate everything then i'm sorry. music is freedom and you are free to listen to and enjoy whatever you want, and so am i. if i don't like something i'll probably tell you i don't like it and i caan give you reasons, but i'm not stopping you from listening to it, neither do i care that you do. You could listen to Blood on The Dance Floor or Brokencyde and if that's what you like then whatever, but i'll still tell you it's objectively bad.
vinyl doesn't sound bad if its mastered right and you have good equipment. analog gives sound a certain warmth and tone that is hard to reproduce digitally. a lot of recording studios still like using analog methods of applying effects and mixing.

DnD Adventure Part 2
>Razashii, Nera , and the game master enter the library to find a caged beast
>it had dark skin and after rolling, we couldn't decipher it's language
>the will of god decided the poor creature should be put out of his misery( killed him in his own rage cage)
>we decide search the underbelly of the area for clues on Patrick and head to the docks back alleys
>we pass the spear guard still dead and loot him, but nothing valuable
>Razashii cuts his hand when trying to loot the spear after a bad roll
>While at the docks again the virus claims Nera's sight and pirates attack at the same time
>Nera is left for dead and Razashii continues alone
> the back alleys hold nothing(monster belt is lost) and we exit to find a doctor
>Razashii asks him about Bateman and the doctor gives no secrets up
>here we meet the Baron who is alive and well
>he has info about Bateman who may be the HoS or the HoP
>I use my game master narration to declare the doctor is hiding something
>another pirate attack occurs, no doubt for silencing the doctor
>as the doctor is gunned down (by me) some random engineer passes by so i have to kill him too (sorry you didn't get a backstory)
>we seek refuge in the tavern to reflect on losing Nera when Bateman shows himself

Baron Sidequest
>Bomb goes off, I'm not knocked down because wheelchair and lungs are okay because nitrogen tank
>Do my best to patch the hole
>HoS apparently quickly ran off, changed into his HoS outfit, and ran back to see the ruins
>When he opens the cargo warehouse door it's right as the radstorm hits, and there was one last missing tile under the cargo door
>ZAS hurls him into the radstorm and he gets fucked by both airflow and radiation, I patch the breach and get hurt at some cost
>At this time I notice medbay has no medicine in the smartfridge so I scramble to hack in and make antitoxin and arith for the crew
>HoS comes to me desperate, warning that Allen is Patrick and planning to kill us, and I need to help him
>He has 30% genetic damage, 40% rad damage, 4 internal bleeds, and 2 viruses FUCK
>Fix 4 internal bleeds, fix rad and genetic damage, fix some disabilities with rye
>He tells me he's blind and can't speak Common anymore, figure due to the virus
>Promise I'll cure him with radium thinking he only has 1 virus
>He gets crit for 100 toxin by 2 separate viruses, making his body unrevivable
>Doctors stare at me like I'm insane as I head transplant him
>Defib the HoS, give him his old UI and ID
>Someone cloned Allen, I'm worried there will be a shootout
>Allen saying, "You gotta believe me! It was a setup!" - I'm basically sure at this point he's the real Patrick Bateman
>Medbay is in ruins with massive casualties though, and I decide I should regroup with my trader friend
>On the way I meet back up with the D&D party! They're questioning a suspicious doctor about the true identity of Patrick Bateman, which I want to know, so I rejoin the party

DnD Adventure, Part 3 Finale
>we are now in a boss battle with a pirate lord
>Baron and Razashii claim victory and loot his corpse gaining the firesword and treasure map
>the treasure map leads us to the caves(dorms) where we fight many giant spiders to seek treasure
>Baron is lost again after the multiple spider queens are slain in a tremendous battle and Razashii levels up
>Razashii once again travels alone, when he remembers the skeleton key held by Nera
>I push this as part of a mana restoration side quest
>on the way to the docks we pass the spear guard's death spot again, he has decomposed to nothing and only his items remain
>we go to the docks again and recover the key and Nera, thinking the doctors may help her to be restored(i didn't even know she died for real)
>using the key we unlock a mana pool to restore Razashii's mana( recharger at the hop office)
>there Ian joins the party
>after Nera is left with the doctors there is word of a mysterious blue armor held behind blue doors(captain armor for my objective)
>the skeleton key remained with Nera, but Razashii learned knock
>We enter the home of the town mayor who killed himself, Razashii aquires town key(cap id) and mysterious blue armor!
>there we are reunited with the Baron who escaped from the spider queens alive
>The pirate lord is defeated, monsters slain, so we head to the ship to depart these lands
>Baron gives me back the monster belt he found
>on the way we discover crates of coins, fulfilling the Baron's quest line
>Razashii Baron and the game master all depart on the ship taking a coin each to remember the adventure, with one last roll on travel
>to decide if i should shoot first or let monsters out first
>the roll favors monsters, and the attack begins
>I join in as the pirate king shooting up the place and fall as the last enemy, with Razashii and Baron making it safely to port