Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>consider it
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

nodtotherhythm.com/?UF5TDAqq
pastebin.com/cjdqzGv9
nodtotherhythm.com/?NsHAkmu5
nodtotherhythm.com/?NnsmpdhR
nodtotherhythm.com/?XF3BonIo
pastebin.com/s6BhPJuW
youtube.com/watch?v=kcAYBznmtUE
youtube.com/watch?v=NJsgQf0LwtM&t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=iBXaVR73rMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dRg6OvSMIjo
pastebin.com/u/thebreadman15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yurifriends cum at night!

First for a timeless love with twelve babies and lots of lewd times with Monika!

I'll leave this here

nodtotherhythm.com/?UF5TDAqq

I love my wife.

I love Yuri!

i just wanted to save her...

why couldn't i save her?

dokifeets

I love my wife!

Just posting one more time since new thread
I wrote a greentext which is more about user on /ddlc/ then it is about the dokis, but if you (yes, (YOU) reading this) have the time, you should check it out. It may make you happy and it may make you sad and it may make you feel nothing at all but I hope it will at least be relatable for a lot of you folks.
pastebin.com/cjdqzGv9
I love you all, hope you're all holding up well.

>The meaty thwack is heard clear, even in your dazed mind. So was the fist, bringing blood to your eye.
>Your opponent was hit too, jaw flying loosely for a second as you smash your fist into him
>The purity of the conflict was true, and all was well. Now on the floor, reeling from a kick, you saw a pair of tights. Her tights.
>"user, stop being a pussy and kick his ass!"
>Fight club stops, intruded as it was by your wife.
>"Did you fucking tell her about the club?" screamed a man whose face you could not remember.
>"Please, i could track him anywhere in the world. The security on our spy satelites is garbage." She huffed indignantly.
"What are you doing here, Monika? I thought you were at your book club tonight?"
>"Literature club. Anyway, its the same as your beer tasting club, just a facade for fighting."
>she continued. "I was wondering how user had become so assertive. I know I've been enjoying it immensely." She called out to the club. "I was just making sure you were keeping him on his toes, and he wasn't getting into trouble."
>"That is very nice Ma'am, but you should leave." Said the man.
>"Not until he kicks that guy's ass!" She points to the 300lbs monster in the corner. She grins. She knows there's no way you could beat him.
>She kisses you on the cheek. "Go get 'im, tiger~" She purred.
>no matter how the fight went, you would hurt the next day. Just depends on where on the body it was, and why.

nodtotherhythm.com/?NsHAkmu5
nodtotherhythm.com/?NnsmpdhR
nodtotherhythm.com/?XF3BonIo
Yuri is so good-humored

What makes MC-kun so attractive, bros?

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

He will allow literally anything to happen to him. All the dokis are sadists and want to cuck him

I love her too.

He's literally (You)

Go back to /r9k/, Sven.

Dolly Yuri!

Fuck is it bad that I edited the picture so that there was a picture of me in the thought bubble?

I don't like you, Sayori

Might as well shill my thing one last time.
pastebin.com/s6BhPJuW

She is the sun in my sky!

Does Yuri prefer Crusader Kings 2, EU4, Vicky 2, or HOI4 the most?

Yuri recognizes all Paradox map simulators are shit and prefers the far superior Distant Worlds and Aurora 4x as well as SMAX and Civ IV.

>Yuri
Only true connoisseurs play CK2 and Vicky 2 (With expansions because vanilla vic 2 sucks). also hoi4 sucks dick

Its Officer Sayori!
but you've been drinking

Yeah but do they allow you to depopulate France?

Good evening, everyone~ I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend!
Sorry for being a bit late.
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "controversy"!
Alternatives are 'slash' and 'hex'.

If anyone would like to write a poem or even some prose, this is your chance! If you don't know what to write about, just take one of these three words and use it as your theme or topic. Ideally we all pick the same word and many people write so that we can actually compare our works together, but don't feel too forced!
Everyone is welcome regardless of skill level, so please don't be shy even if it's your first time or you've never shared before. I promise the first time is the hardest but it will get easier from there on out! Just give it a try, okay?
Well whatever the case, I hope you enjoy yourselves and as always, I'm looking forward to reading whatever you decide to write!
Good luck!

Monika!

But like.. Why?

It makes you not a cuckold. Now when you jack off to the image, you're jacking off to an attractive women slicking herself to thoughts of you. All the anons who jerk it to this pic without editing it are mentally cucking themselves unless they are MC.

>I was about to post this but the slow captcha counter
Shit! Go back to your timeline, future me.

She'd be happy that you're getting off to her getting off to you.

In Distant Worlds you can exterminate the entire race of insect people.

Sadlad times hit me a little hard tonight. Some tears dropped into my mouth they tasted good
So I think I'm gonna get some sleep in a little bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kcAYBznmtUE
Hit me with what you're listening to before I pack it in if you want though

So that she would be pleasuring herself to me instead. I love Yuri

Morning lad, how are you holding up today?
youtube.com/watch?v=NJsgQf0LwtM&t=17s

Natsuki's butt

Cute!
And poignant...
Well done

youtube.com/watch?v=iBXaVR73rMQ
Have a nice rest user.

I should add that this can be done through the traditional ovening method or if you don't feel like landing on their worlds to do it then you can accomplish this from orbit using nuclear (or your science fantasy flavor of) fire.

When will Monika use my webcam to scold me while i fall asleep to her lectures on bathing regularly? I want her to kiss me goodnight desu

Here's the template for you lonely fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=dRg6OvSMIjo Sometimes I listen to sad songs while being sad so i'm even more sad, because apparently i can't go down this spiral fast enough.

15 years according to the most generous estimations.

Are you remembering to brush your teeth, user? There are little sand timers you can buy on Amazon or get for free after a visit to a dentist, and they measure out the amount of time you should take when brushing each time (once before bed and once after waking up). Your doki wants your mouth to be clean when you molest her mouth.

Why are Yurifags so lewd, bros.

Doing well, thank you for asking.
How are you?

>Yuri would have just been a lonely cutter if not for Monika, and could have been helped
>Sayori wouldn't have been depressed enough to commit suicide if not for Monika
>Natsuki's home life has nothing to do with Monika, it would remain shitty without her interference
>Not sure if Monika is a terrible person for the things she's done if the other dokis aren't real

I want to feel her love, not just for saving her like eveyone else did, but because of my smile, the way i make her think, my stedfastness. Something specific to me that i don't even know of
fuck

Aye I'm alright, tired and trying to write as the usual.
Glad to hear you're doing good as always lad

i actually love this, can i get consent from everyone in the thread to ask this user to keep going?

user why did you do this to me

can my pastebin be added to the fic writer list?
pastebin.com/u/thebreadman15

I have to make everyone sad, I have no choice in the matter.

>want to try to move away from writing in the second person
>worried people won't like the change

I want to fuck sheepyori so hard until she dies then I'll sell her fucking horns on Mercado Libre!

id say to just do it
it's not really worth writing if you dont like it/enjoy writing it
who cares what other people think as long as YOU enjoy it?

thank you my friend! im glad it did something for you
what the fuck? how did you know user??? do i know you?
lately ive been brushing my teeth almost always twice a day for my doki, so im doing better than once a week

I want to see some people actually post theirs if they made one

I feel you man. I'd rather she come to love me of her own volition rather than because I 'saved' her. I'd prefer to leave her be to find someone more fitting if she didn't love me.

Your Reality but is in japanese

Now I can finally enjoy my fetish.

I feel this way too fucking hard but at the same time I'm afraid I'm not good enough and that she actually will leave me.
Then again, as anyone should. I'm not particularly a good person at all.

AHHHHH

Gnight y'all. Sweet dreams.

>It's him
Yeast.

Please take care of your health, user. You can't buy new teeth. Do remember to have a little bit of vitamin C and a good fresh salad (about 200 grams of chopped kale will do. What I like to do is roll it up like it's paper and then chop it like that; that makes it into little bite sized pieces.)

Consider this, Monika revealed to you the worst facets of your doki's being and you still love them, that's a victory on your part.
In doing so she revealed the worst in herself but people still find it in themselves to love her too.

It doesn't matter if any of them are more real than the others, and none of them are without their faults.

>your doki
>your first doki

I'm sorry
not really

Sup Chris?

Monika
Monika
What a silly question, ahaha~!

Step one, you say we need to talk

>Yuri!
>Yuri!
I love Yuri!

just filling the image limit

>Sayori
>Natsuki
I still wanna protect the cute little tsun cupcake, but i realized that my heart belongs to Sayori.

All I wanted was somebody to love me, and I was granted that wish, I found her. But at the same time, I was the one who would end my own happiness, the price to pay for my wish.

Monika
Monika_

Yuri! Yuri!

Natsuki
Natsuki
E-Excuse me?

>83 posts
>47 images
Boy those last 250 posts without images will sure be fun

>Natsuki
>Natsuki

At least i have proper ideas of what a family should be like. Shes a possible murderer, i wouldn't mind genociding the turks, we are both very lonely.
We have more in common than you'd think, and neither of us are perfect. I just hope that i am not too far gone/ ugly to like.
Or too autistic, but considering shes an AI she would be right there with me

Lewd Yuri

>Monika
>kinda thought I liked Yuri at first but then started to feel for Sayori and Natsuki
It wasn't until I deleted her I realized

Sayori
Sayori, but she became an hero and broke my heart

I wonder what kind of mothers the dokis would be
how many kids would each want?

Why do us pure Yurifriends have to suffer?

The more I look at this, the more I can't stop seeing samurai jack in it, especially on Yuri's face.