/fgoalter/ Fate Grand Order NA General

REDDIT WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Vlad III, Zhuge Liang and Nikola Tesla will have rateups alongside Amakusa on 02/25, 02/26 and 02/27 respectively
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests and Challenge Quest Announcement]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_mainquestaphelf/
Half AP Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Prison Tower event will begin on 03/01

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Can I just get ONE 2030

Will Redman ever be useful?

no

/alter/ was a mistake

POST SUPPORTS

posting comics here

What are my chances bros

>REDDIT WILL NOT DIVIDE US
This is the most Reddit thing you could say.

wtf /alter/ is filled with perfect asspussy bois worthy of the balls deep mating press????

yeah. id post my pics here but im not a COMPLETE slut

in like four months I think when he gets his buff I think

God that user has a sexy body, would go ballsdeep in his ass

This desu the angry replies are either people who don't want that shit posted here, which is understandable, or actual fatties getting mad.

>alter is filled with LITERAL SOYBOYS

wtf

We can go balls deep in him at the same time.

post anti-gaeboi

New to FGO, but I've been playing for a bit over a month. I have a few grails, wondering what the most worthwhile use of them would be. Any pointers?

What was soy about that the dude had amazing legs and pretty firm arms. Hes knees looked fucked up and thats it

>dumb fox wife doesn't know that she can just reset the app
Cute.

some faggot proxying it up

Should I make rolls for any Chaldea Boys servants or should I wait for ones I actually want?

lmao

but user, this is also gae

And I thought Veeky Forumswas gay. Turns out /alter/'s even gayer than Veeky Forums. I was just trying to prove that I wasn't a freaking anorexic skeleton, and that's what I had available.

100%

show ass

You're fucking gay faggot, you were wearing short shorts. Only that one gay kid on the school cheer team who was looking for a gay football player to pound his ass does that.

grail for love.

>freaking

Why is it that nerdy men tend to have a latent attraction to other, more physically fit men, and physically fit women that remind them fo men

Shut up soyboy

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips.

f2p btw
working on solomon

What did you use as a catalyst for you're waifu?

nothing because I'm not superstitious

Reminder to never post pics of yourself here because it is guaranteed to derail the thread

rum

Can I get five quick facts about Jeanne Alter?

what's the significance of tekken 7

To show Seibah I'm not a casual that plays shit.

1. Is a nigger
2. is made for niggers
3. will leave your ass for nigger dick
4. common name is Jeanne Nigger
5. Nigger

4 figs

hello?

Grail whoever you want, part of the magic is actually giving a shit about it. If you're just doing it to gameplayfag then go look up a memelist.

Melty servant when?

N-no