/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #294

A fresh pair edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

● Latest News
>Dr.Crowler will be at the event gate until the 27th
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - starts on the 27th
>Two new structure decks will be added early March.
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)
>The D.D. Tower: Wind and Earth Dimension is coming early March.
>A 'superb' legendary duelist will be roaming Duel World mid March
>Jesse Anderson will be obtainable late March

● Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

● Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g3avjfncJtbcrrPjK4UP-3YiHQamxqNG

● Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

● A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>Don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans. It's bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

konami.com/games/inquiry/global/
youtube.com/watch?v=nnlCCPNuzSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soon.

>White card user
DELETE THIS

When is Yubel coming, they hinted her pretty strongly in the event last month and meanwhile the only new GX character we're getting is Syrus next month of all the shitters.

Can we get a better OP, white shitters aren't welcome here.

They'll probably release some DM character in April, so May?

Here you go, the deck that nobody asked for

Inshallah brothers

Almighty protector of the nostlagia and past, I beg of thee, please heed my REEEE. Transform thyself from neckbeard of fat and bring me pre-2008 in this fight. I beseech thee, grace our humble game. But first I shall... call out thy name, Pre-Synchro Era!

Regular Marik has been teased even longer and we still don't have him either. Yet we went January and February with no new characters

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE CARD

>all this Synchro hate

Fags, you will all use Aki the minute she comes Duel Links due to how good Plants are and how awesome Black Rose Dragon is.

Look at me, I'm so special cause I'm white! I'm just like blue cards but I'm so special I don't need a spell for them! I only need specific mosnters to fill up my deck for no good reason! I'm totally different! DUURRRR!!!

el xyz...

>Duel Island is White Cards That Nobody Fucking Likes
t. brainlet

Daily reminder Syrus “Pussy Destroyer” Truesdale got more action from Dark Magician Girl than anyone here.

>Being this retarded

Meh, XYZ are okay by our books.

Reminder Lava Golem tech is the ultimate counter to SSAfags.

Yeah lets just tease Ojamas and Yubel in 5ds world, that makes sense.

not an argument

do you know how busted Aki will be when this comes out? it will be a mess...

Reminder Turn 1 Ojama Kang is the ultimate counter

what is that between her legs

her dick

Leave the white cards to me

>trust no one not even yourself

literally any Meklord would be better

Considering literally every single player will quit the game when white cards are released, you are wrong

>Considering literally every single westaboo nostalgiafag gaijin will quit the game when white cards are released, you are wrong
FTFY
The Japs wouldn't care because they love the white card and both the global and jap release are tied together

wtf i hate white card now

now that I think about it Kiryu's deck will be severely restricted since even in the real game they are still afraid of letting it run at full power, so much for the Handless Combo

Maybe they shouldn't have made 5ds an option in the first place how about that.

Zane when?

Soon, my brother.

I like DM and GX.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

dam zane look like THAT?

Maybe trying to start a DM deck was a bad investment

>49 gems

D E S I R E
S E N S O R

You searched the trashcans or the fountain yet?

Yeah but it'll push sales for konami so why wouldnt they?

yes

>Meklords
So what you're saying is Highlander is the trash of trash?

Who is Aki?

Check that replay?

i was like where the fuck can Ties even be played in right now then it hit me that you can play it in XYZ to set up your board

rest of ABC when

Konami's trying to tell you to stop now while you can.

D HEROES nigga

>specific materials
also you cuck yourself with that, Meklords are literally Synchro hate: the archetype since you can take advantage of your opponent's Synchros

Dragon Buster would rape everything 9 ways to sunday it's not even funny

>Busta Drake

What?

>card of the soul can search archfiend emporer, empress and dark necrofear with lp boost alpha

Highlander can only be summoned with Fiend Type monsters, something not every deck is capable, hence "isn't generic", it also stops you from using white cards, so it isn't a good card, actually

Why are people creaming themselves over synchros?
They were only really good because of the 6 card starting hand. You'll spend so many of your starting hand resources just to bring out a subpar monster.

I see more posts REEEEEEing about White/Black cards than I do posts praising how good Synchros would be in Duel Links.

For the crowler pvp mission can you just do a duel room/friend duel or does it have to be random matching.

just do casual nerd

Should've reset when you got Electro senpai, you only need 2 Legion really though 3 is great.

t.hit KoG with F2P Dark Magician

My point goes for those who praise and are against whites. Synchros will be subpar.

people being retarded, Synchros need a fuck ton of space to do their wombo combos, brainlets don't know how much having just 3 spaces kill Synchro plays

Of course they would be. Nobody in their right mind would think Synchros would be half as good as they are in the real game, given the limited field size, and along with that, we all know that Konami isn't going to put the best generic synchros in the game, so we'll probably get shitty ones.

Friend duels work, dont know about Duel Rooms, but most likely they work too.

>about to beat hong kong player
>time limit loss
Why are gooks such subhuman?

they will be tech choices at most, the only 3 good Synchros that are guaranteed are Stardust, Black Rose and Ancient Fairy Dragon

who here is ready for the D

>Lp alpha

Nigga what are you running that for instead of fiend farewell

What do you recommend to replace 3 Floodgates?

>3 frontline base
for what purpose

nutrient z

>implying only gooks do this
report them either way

How do you report them?
Because I've got a few saved replays of fucks doing this.

konami.com/games/inquiry/global/

I don't know how useful it is, but it's directly to Konami and I get a response from them within 24 hours. Be sure to give your name, opponent's name and a quick explanation.

FUCKING AUTO AI NIGGER REEEEE

What are good braindead substitutes for this AI? It's sad since sometimes it does very well with ECon, but then it does this sometimes.

Here's how I see Synchros working but being balanced: release mid synch era archetype with mediocre effects like pic related. It can sort of OTK, but you'll have to rely on AMA and even a turn of setup.

just don't use battle position changing cards at all
metalmorph and generic equips might work

That would probably be the best way to introduce any new kind of summoning method. You know how each of the recent boxes have F2P options for players? (Aliens, Bujins, Six Same, etc) Whenever they put in XYZ, Synchro, etc, they should make the F2P decks made of those cards. That way they won't take over the meta, but they can still be competitive. And then they can start introducing the meta relevant cards later once people are used to them.

I don't even think it'll be that big of a deal, it's basically just a step off from gemini, spirit, etc

Finally got my second Knight after a recorded 4000 notebooks spent farming, thanks Konami.

Do you think the people in pvp that I face know I'm whacking my dick while we duel?

Here's a better way to implement white cards. Don't. Say NO to white cards

yea

youtube.com/watch?v=nnlCCPNuzSk

FUCK FUCK FUCK I keep accidentally summoning 1 banished machine instead of 2, its so frustrating because I keep assuming it's like fusion summoning where it make you click each card in a different prompt.

literally just did the same

That always happens to me with cybernetic fusion support...

>running cybernetic fusion support

nigga it's like you WANT to lose

when you've been grinding Mako all day and finally get to lvl 40 to get all the 2 fish support cards locked behind the leveling up

>
I know exactly that feel, just right now
>Auto duel AI against Lv40 Crowler
>Actually winning, even has Sphere Kuriboh in hand in case of AGG shenanigans
>Summons Sphere Kuriboh
>wat
>Crowler activates Zero Gravity
>Summons AGG next turn and attacks SK for funsies, killing me ten times over
I fucking hate the auto duel AI so fucking much.

muh 300 damage

He's only dropped 1 Dasher for me after ~3000 keys.

>he doesn't own a physical copy of his Duel Links ace card
What's your excuse?

Today I will remind them

You are such a baby, watch this -3 per turn

reminder that its because of steam release and anniversary bringing new people so thye had to make them catch up in terms of available characters