How should a Christian relationship to the Jews be?

Any Christian on here? I've got a question on Christians relationships to the Jews.

Which, seriously, is the denomination that is correct in regards to how a Christian should perceive/treat Jews?

American Christians are basically proud slaves to the Jews -- I don't even think they care about the New Testament besides Revelations.

Meanwhile Eastern Orthodox seem to have a dislike for Jews, mainly Israeli Jews (which looks like it stems from politics).

Catholicism seems to be all over the place in history, hating Jews then liking them.

To any Jews that might be reading -- no I'm not a 14/88 holocaust tycoon.

Amen!

funny that christians care so much and jews literally do not give a shit.

Orthodox hate jews because seeing one is like looking at themselves in a mirror, just without christ.

What is this, Jew day on Veeky Forums? Fuck off kikes, back to the oven!

Jews should be forcibly converted, just like other, incorrect pagan filth.

>implying kikes aren't eternally butthurt over Yeshua

Jews deny the truth and validity of the thing that serves as the basis of the Christian religion (Christ as the Messiah) - there are many different types of attitudes a Christian can take towards Jews but that primary fact should be kept in mind.

On the other hand, Jews feel the same way about Christianity and see Christians as hijacking their religion/tradition and causing them massive amounts of suffering/ostracisism over the centuries.

Jude 8 In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings. 9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” 10 Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.

I'm glad you post here. It's good to see somebody who knows so much about the occult.

Amen

Amen.

Thanks mate, I try.

>guys who give you shit for two thousand years use the cross symbol ubiquitously
It's like saying children hate sub sandwiches because they got raped by Jared.

Amen!

Southern Baptist here, although I find myself in disagreement with some of the most core of Baptist theological positions, including Covenant theology.

>American Christians are basically proud slaves to the Jews - I don't even think they care about the New Testament besides Revelations.
Sadly, this is true. I fear there is a demonic spirit that moves through the Church today.

You question touches on the very heart of the first theological debate in the Church. The debate created the need for what was the very first ecumenical council - the Council of Jerusalem, in AD 50. In attendance were the men who walked with Christ.

The Council was needed because there was a faction of """Christians""" (heretics) going around teaching that to be saved, one must basically become a Jew and that Jews held special precedence to God (comparable to when Protestants say stuff like "the apple of God's eye"). All of this was thoroughly debunked by the apostles, and it would go on to be the established position of the Church that "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."(Galatians 3:28), "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." (3:29)

At the very core of Christ's ministry was the theological conflict between him and the Pharisees, a faction of Rabbis that had outmaneuvered the other factions in the Second Temple Period, teaching more from the Oral Law (Talmud) than the Torah. Jesus taught from the Torah, and gave new teaching as God. This was in open conflict with those Rabbis, whose religion was intermingled with occult Babylonian mystery religions, and not of God.

Revelation rightly calls the Jews the Synagogue of Satan, as the religion they practice today is not a continuation of the old faith, but occult Satanism. The teachings of Jesus, as the High Priest of the order of Melchizedek, are the continuation of the old faith.

Point being, the kikes are so completely and utterly bootyblasted about Yeshua they won't even say his name. They call him "Yeshu" instead.

I'd be glutey-canoodled too tbph.

I enjoyed reading your post. I'm just so confused about what is the "right" Christianity.

And today I met an evangelical who was deep in his love for Jews and Israel, to the point that it was pretty weird.

Amen.