/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳They found your Slashberry stash: capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/15/
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released: game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
In World, post a room ID. Squads also work.
Alternatively, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming
Create or find a 3DS Gathering Hall using passcode '7243'
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous Shitpost:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRV48bV6T-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3liWOr8LWuU
youtube.com/watch?v=M2OFmpLd7U0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's all this about spread ammo doing KO damage?

B A S E D

Muhut

/ourguy/

Why isn't your Palico dressed as Blanka-chan?

KYS furfag

is effect extender worth it for IG? Also how is IG in terms of damage vs other weapons?

THERE'S A T2 TEMPERED MONSTER ROOM THAT'S STILL GOING STRONG AND YOU'RE NOT IN IT
FOURTEEN FUCKING ELITE HUNTERS READY TO HUNT
COME JOIN NOW
JxzpcE6GpYe

So do we have a date for jhos release yet?

Spread ammo with imp mantle

Super good at ko's but mostly with rapid fire

What are the must have skills for hammer?

Weakness Exploit, Attack Boost ... what else?

>TENDERIZER JEWEL 2
One more to go

Post webms

Feb 29th

Of all the things to castrate and dumb down, why the Felyne/Palico system? You used to be able to do so much with different palicos and skills and sending them on expeditions etc.
Now it's "pick a godlike ability from these 6" and the expedition teams are random presets.

*flashes u*

>No scorpion monster in MHW

I CANT JOIN BECAUSE THE PSN IS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>tfw got a lot done today, got me an arena weapon, got a fistful of useful decorations, made a neat set of armor and well on my way to making another set to compliment those gems on one of my mains

Feels nice. I hope all of you have a productive day too. Good night and happy hunting.

no what the fuck

don't make me fap now, I just took a shower

I don't get how heavy bowguns work, using datura blaster II since thats the highest rarity I could make, wtf do I mod it with, it's highest ammo capacity is pierce 1/2 at 10/8 currently I have 2 close range mods and a recoil mod, but the gun only has 1 capacity for spread 3, so I assume thats bad, I just have no idea wtf I'm doing.

Don't talk to Blanka players. Don't look at Blanka players. Don't shake their hands.

>playing online
>guy mounts the monster, his message is "WITNESS ME!!!"
>other player carts, same guys message is "That's not how to get noticed, senpai"
I think I have to steal the witness me line, that's too good.

He can't keep getting away with it

glad he made dodo look as retarded as it actually is

Do I seriously need to type out this? Can't believe I need to take a picture of this

You can't join because it's full.

My personal favorite was "This is called cowgirl"

>showering

>5 reward t2 investigaton
>1 feint black blos
It didn't have to be this way.

Soo what are vouchers exactly guys?

Im a couple quests into HR and ive never felt the need to use them but i feel like i should since i can only hold 5 anyways

Any way to improve it lads?
inb4 "not playing longsword."

youtube.com/watch?v=TRV48bV6T-Y

I actually shower every single time I ejaculate, so 2-3 times a day

Not using your phone to take screenshots like wtf man

Improve rewards.

what you listening niggas

>

Please post screenshots or webms of Odogaron armor.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you think they will update the rest of the weapons?

CAn I get a small explanation on sharpness? I understand each color is a different damage multiplier, and white is best. But I don't understand when Handicraft will make a green sharpness weapon hit white sharpness.

For example, I'm using Nergal Reaver right now which caps at blue sharpness. Extermination's Edge is the same. Is it worth for me to try to get Handicraft to hit white sharpness? Will it even hit white sharpness if I get Handicraft?

I just made my first ever hunting horn, any pointers on Styles and Arts?

I'm listening to pic related

Please tell me how handicraft works guys

Im in HR finally got my weap to blue sharpness. So if i just throw on zorah helm with handicraft itll turn to white?

youtube.com/watch?v=3liWOr8LWuU

It was the easiest way to get it from my screen to my computer to scale down and post.

Amped recital and that one art that gives you double notes all the time even if you miss attacks.

every weapon that hasnt reached max sharpness has an unexplored sharpness pattern that varies by weapon

use handicraft to reveal it

in your menu, look at the weapon's sharpness. Is there empty space on the meter? If so, it can increase in sharpness. If not, it won't go any higher than its existing tier

Generally it seems not worth going over Handicraft +3. Any higher and you’re probably hogging too much space for other damage boosting skills. Only some weapons will actually go up a color at that point. Handicraft is not a must, there’s almost always another weapon line that doesn’t need it.

Already posted Hamilton. I just started MHW. It's my first.

Every weapon has its own threshold for reaching the next sharpness level. You want to check the Handicraft levels yourself before committing to a set.

That said more blue is always fine, just not as optimal as reaching White.

You're fucking hopeless. Go get hit by traffic.

Moonsorrow is pretty good, actually. Good job.

>Take screenshot
>Send pic to some literal who
>Download PS Messages App
>Go to chat
>Download image
>???
>Post to Veeky Forums
Done

>Zorah LS has motherfucking 726 RAW and 360 blast

What am I missing here, how is this weapon not good?

doubles the money you get

theme song of my endless fucking vaal hazak investigation farm because that's all i ever get
youtube.com/watch?v=M2OFmpLd7U0

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum is in my top 3. I saw them live a bunch of times, including a road trip out to their last shows.

How can people stand to listen to these bland soundtracks over and over again? Let's be honest, MHW doesn't have the best OST.

I want to Lance this knightgirl.

It has green sharpness. That's what you're fuckin missing.

Reddit needs to be purged

oof
isnt it march 9th? or is he being put in the game prior to that quest that is obviously going to feature him

>kontra
>a easy learning curve

I wonder what the primary language of the person who wrote this is

Ye
These guys are too
MHW has an OST?...

You guys are always posting your hunters, and that's cool, but how about this?

DRAW YOUR HUNTER IN MS PAINT RIGHT NOW, GUILD CARD EXPRESSION INCLUDED

Cursed image. Lance Guild accepts no responsibility for this.

anyone have any nice IG builds? Not sure what I should be doing with it besides the standard AB7 WE3 etc

It’s in the pastebin my dude.

Is this actually from reddit? I think even THEY know that MH isn't a fucking MMO.

Is there any way to be able to send out your kinsect the direction your character is facing, like the previous games? I prefer that instead of sending it out wherever you're aiming.

it has 2 i think, one with 3cds and one with one

I was making fun at how bland and forgettable the OST is

power prolonger all day every day

do we know the drop rate of materials after breaking a part?

I swear legiana drops with close to 100% because I always get mats.

That’s retarded because there was no good way to aim it upward at wings and backs before. The slinger system is 10/10.

This is funny
>Reccomend newfags start with lance
>Make them get the guild lance
>Go through arena without all their crutches

haven't played since 3rd on psp and gunlance has new combos for me, do I go wyrmstake or burst shot?

>Listening to the game

How crippled/hated will I be if I make a crit draw set for GS and play it like it sued to play. I really liked that playstyle, simple as it was, and I feel like with crit draw and crit boost I could make it work to an acceptable level.

I'm sorry, forgot that Worldbabbies infested the general and need the best resolution on every picture. Consider shotgun mouthwash.
I'll keep that in mind.

I miss being able to assign my army of cats to train and go get me items and shit.
Also is World even a true MH game if you can't hire cats?

Apparently it has similar overall DPS so you should be fine my insecure little hunter.

That was what that pheromone thing was for (or whatever it was called).
But I preferred it the way it was before since I didn't have to press an entirely different button to aim, and it worked great because if you had your back turned to the monster, you didn't have to turn your entire camera around to send it out.

3U didnt have palicos at all and it's the best one

You'll just be crippled. The Crit Draw and Boost is terrible compared to pretty much any other option available to GS (which there aren't many).

The core reasons why GS was entertaining or any good was because old monsters just fucking ran at you and the charge time for a charge-stopping amount of damage was short. Neither of those things are true anymore.

literally fine, trivializes all fights and pretty comfy playstyle

I'm not feeling bowguns despite liking them on paper, so I need a change. What's easiest to pick up and learn: longsword, hammer, lance, or fucking hunting horn?

I'm currently doing this with 3 Xeno parts, is it better to try for a different set and get prolonger gems?

>Start going through Optional Quests
>Get the Uragaan+Lavasioth
Boy, I never realized what cancer these two monsters are.
And fucking Bezelgeuse will not fuck off.

>Tri has cats
>3U doesn't have cats

I'M SO UPSET THAT FRONTIER FAGS GET THE VASHIMU AND MAINLINE DOES NOT. FOR YEARS THIS HAS PLAGUED ME.

>is it better to try for a different set and get prolonger gems?

Yes, if those exist. I'm not sure if they do.

Hammer is the easiest of the 4 id say, although lance is easy to pick up.