youtu.be/g5FmRQx8yik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Perfection doesn't exi--

How do I DH pvp?

DO NOT respond to nightborne autists

>my favorite race is the generic humans

Moonguard-Alliance

Doors open to wowg!

Glide off a cliff and hope people follow you.

Claim the enemy. Make them belong to you.

>tfw no sub cow gf

Isn't that a leather belt?

why did blizzard decide to literally kill world pvp? i dont get it. The new changes are blatantly retarded. So you get your pvp talents in the world if you choose to enable pvp.
How could anyone not immediately see the problem that arises with this change? Some classes will not feel the need to use their pvp talents at all for farming in pve. Some classes will feel incomplete without their pvp talents for farming, or feel like they need them to "compete" with other classes in pve. It's going to be a shitshow. Who makes these decisions?

It's WoD pvp tier plate

will you be doing rp pvp?

it is, its not even a transmog. the head is cloth too

god bless

nah, WoD PVP/LFR HFC plate

Nah the hood is a cosmetic item, Alaina's Bonnet or something.

Huh, looks just like that Rogue tier belt.

I wish they'd make more normal utilityish looking gear like that

>level a new alt to 110
>get a shit leggo
>lose all motivation to play the alt
>repeat

Will I be rping and or pvping? Ill tell you I dont like orcs while we bg if thats what you mean..

They will for sure, it's almost the standard now with most of the latest expansion tier sets having some kind of additions beyond the armor itself.

does your guild participate in rp pvp events?

is it worthless like the other dragonhawk mounts? fucking huge? or is it manageable size like mana rays?

LFR belt.
Alaina's Bonnet, hidden cosmetic item for Alliance.

Give me the name of that belt right fucking now I need it.

Moonguard isn't a pvp server..
The guild as whole doesn't, no

I just got Prydaz from Essences and Not-CoF from Argunite, on my fury warrior.

Idk why Blizz has always been shit at handling wpvp. DKs in vanilla that punished whole groups for AoE in towns and didn't stop griefers anyway, no bounty system like every mmo before it, etc.

Sex with night elves!

nu-WoW is fucking dumb

They've already told you it's wod pvp/lfr armor. Just go to ashran and buy it with some marks of honor.

To be fair some low lvl dungeons are broken because blizz fucked the mob skills, the ogre part of dire maul for example every mob reduce the armor to 0 then they apply MS.

>hidden cosmetic item for Alliance.
only Alliance can obtain it but once you get it, you can mog it on Horde too

so why did rakeesh turn to ash? and not just return to the twisting nether?

Just learn to keep your fat stink mouth shut. No one needs a jackass like you ruining the ambience of a dungeon.

>Sethek's tails wrap around them when they sit down
that's fucking adorable. i'm switching to alliance if they get them as an allied race

ever the spiteful dickbag, Kil'jaeden didn't fully convert Velen's son to a demon and kept him out of any major conflicts, waiting for the day that he would inevitably reunite with his father, only to die at his hands

It was Wailing caverns. The priest was healing and the paladin was queued as dps and was holy spec "helping" the priest heal because it was their first time healing. They were a void elf so they obviously have a max level character so maybe fuck off

you mean like saiyan tails?

Me first!

youtu.be/g5FmRQx8yik

start of this video has one sitting

is this an accurate representation of the shaman class?

>keep watching
>tail doesn't clip into the cloak

hnnngg, are there any female sethek so far?

I went 16/20 nightshards on my first run of the nighthold, is it possible to get 20 in one run with super good RNG? Even this run felt like I got extremely lucky with the 3 shard drop items

>this guy killed the most alliance players in vanilla out of all creatures in the game

R8 my Zandlari moonkin

>that cute minimalist armour
berry nice

also they're called sethrak, sethekk is an arakkoa faction

wrong. defias pillager did.

HUH

I like it but it uses tier so most faggots automatically knock it like five points.

how le fuck do you do mythic aggramar without DKs

I don't believe female models are on the ptr yet. Maybe they won't be playable and won't get female models, like Ogres.

You don't

BONK

>legion baby pretending to know about this shit
hilarious

the fuck happened to this thumbnail gook

My brother invited me back to the game. He has a level 110. What is the fastest way to join him at 110? (besides buying a boost?)

Are dungeons ok? Leveling with quests? Having my brother go to high end mobs and kill them for me?

What level are you?

>player who plays DPS and DPS only
>mains a class with only one DPS spec, such as monk
>bonus points: he is a class leader in your guild
Is there something more disgusting?

>his guild has class leaders

what the fuck is a class leader

just buy bfa and boost my dude its gonna take forever to get to 110

i liked ashran

I wondered the same thing. I don't even have a single anime picture on my PC. Some Veeky Forums fuckery going on here

I think he means role leader? Class leader would be bullshit.

>havent been attacked on my main in weeks
>level on my 103 priest
>all 110 alliance players suddenly remember its a pvp server

Dungeons don't work for leveling now, because you get very little XP apart from the quest, which is one and done. So you're questing and your brother really can't help you.

>browses Veeky Forums
>no anime reaction images saved
pure reddit cancer

Please give me attention so that I may single you out, then chop you're head off.

what? when did they do that? I used to powerlevel my friends that way. Haven't had to do that in ages. Man that really sucks.

Anime is for fags. I have a gf

newfag

Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters doesn't count as a gf you wanker.

just boost it. Blizz nerfed XP leveling in dungeons and if you are grouped with someone of a higher level your XP rate killing NPC's will be lower'

The latest expansion, Legion, still comes with a level 100 boost, and you can do the invasions (I think theres 1 a day) for about a level each day.

If you pick tailoring you can also sell bags and the craftable legendary item for enough to pay for your sub if you live in America.

Thanks. looks like I am going to pre-order bfa and join him.

What should i do with my old xpax collectors boxes? They're just taking up room now.

Ask your brother for gold for 'heirlooms' if you want to speed up things even further. They're meant for leveling and provide you with an exp boost. With a full set of the ones you can purchase you can get +45% exp. There's two more, but those are basically only for experienced players via complicated means.

>The sethrak are an empire on the rise and throwing a wrench in everyone's plans.
This is actually really interesting. We hardly have any instances in WoW where a new and unique race that's not a designated bad guy race has begun building an empire to challenge the status quo in the contemporary era of WoW's time as opposed to in the past. I hope they get a lot of development, I want them to actually be a challenge to the Zandalari with their own nation building and culture.
Also I wouldn't mind them as an Allied Race, way cooler than those fox shits.

>way cooler than those fox shits
Fuk u

What is the Alliance even going to get as Allied races? Like what's even left, besides the fucking fish people.

Yeah they're more or less playable naga without the nolegs problem and cute snoots.

At the moment it looks like they're getting Kul'Tiran Humans and maybe Sethrak.

>At the moment it looks like they're getting Kul'Tiran Humans and maybe Sethrak.
"at the moment" it looks like they're getting neither of those, brainlet.

>furbait fox manlets that can't fend for themselves and live in crevices in the desert
VERSUS
>snake/cobra race that builds a glorious civilization in the middle of the desert, challenges the Zandalari dominance and terraforms wherever they go
Honestly a better concept than every Allied Race to date other than the Dark Irons, Zandalari, and Kul Tirans.

I think vrykul would be interesting.
Is there even a reason to be that hostile or are you just being edgy because we're on Veeky Forums.

Gnome females are for:

Being filtered, reported, and hidden.

They are just too weird to be a playable race

Placing on your shoulder

Removing

>Scalebait somehow better than furbait
???

Making other people feel bad makes me feel good.

snake people aren't "new and unique"
>not a designated bad guy race
>slavery
>shadow magic
>not designated bad guy race
lol

So are Worgen.

>made an Allied Race
>plethora of snake puns as names

It will be Blood Elf xxSephirothxx all over again.

I want Broken draeni. Or arakoa.

We have cowmen, wolfmen and goatmen already
Snakemen isnt a stretch

Except the vulpera literally are furbait in their design and hinted at being an Allied Race in the future whereas the sethrak are, at the moment, just a generic snake NPC race akin to tortollans being a tortoise NPC race.
And sure you can sexuality anything, but that's not why the majority of Worgen or Tauren people play Worgen or Tauren.

>werevolves, minotaurs
cool
>snake people
gross

Which is easier to get? Lucid Nightmare or Riddler's Mind-Worm?

>snake people
>gross
How does it feel to have taste that bad?

Man its beautiful. Retailcucks and their "n-never ever!"

Sweeties...listen...you lost. You lost badly. You were completely and utterly blown the fuck out by your own company that you love and support. Understand that we Nostbulls are given priority over you now and Blizzy loves us. Classic will launch, it will have incredible numbers and Retail will launch and it will be average.

Blizzard is going to understand what made the game fun and your little retail version will be changed after BFA because people appreciate tedium over asian mmo number grinds.

Now stop trying to google "exitbags" and instead become pic related. Ascend to chadhood.