One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Legends are out edition

old ship: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D1610:99:100:0:100,1610:99:100:0:100,1445:99:100:0:100,649:99:100:0:100,1473:99:100:0:100,2001:99:100:0:100C15,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R12S100H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Magellan owners should be melted in acid

after completely getting fucked here's what my 2 hours of sleep brought with the ts zoro i got

every single bit of nothing i got from day 1 has been alleviated

Got a lower tier red from Trebol. Got WB, which I didn't have before, nice.

I'm using this F2P team for v2 Doffy
>unironically using Shanks and Sengoku as beatsticks

i placed 2096th on pica, and pulled:

PRIME: aokiji
ULT: usopp

not bad!

Ugh 2 (two) Corazon and...

LEGEND ENEL! KAMI-SAMA HIMSELF

I know he's a meme Legend but a milestone pull for me as my favourite character in One Piece.
And Corazon pairs fairly nicely with him I guess and I also have Shirahoshi, 6+ Boa who I (might?) devolve just for those dank heals and rrMansherry. Just missing Marco for the ultimate healslut burst team.

i swear psy is the weakest color in the game. there are few true power units and none of them, save fujitora, are farmable

it has the most utility

How are you getting passed the revive shield? V2 Law does enough damage to kill?

6+ v2 Law removes 1 turn of barrier
regular v2 Law doesn't

Do I really have to tank a 12k hit from stage 4 doffy after the 80% cut from Trebol, or are you supposed to two-shot him with your monster dream team? Also I have to tank the first 8k hit from stage 5 Doffy because of orb seal, I wonder if Law will be enough.
Regarding the anti-heal intrrupt, is it triggered by end-of-turn heals such as intvankov? I understand Law's CA doesn't trigger it, else no one would be using him.

Law removes barriers

>just have law v2 xD
nice raid bamcucks

Also guys, did you get good drops from the runs?
Did around 150 runs on Trebol, got 4 almighty and 1 large drink.

whitebeard, novelty / niche
kinemon neo, legit badass but JP only atm
fujitora, a true monster
pedro, JP
colo inu - as useful as RR giganigga, which is to say not very
general franky - legit good unit, JP only
special cavendish - no comment
boa - legit power unit, forgot about her
colo chinjao - pretty good unit

What's wrong user? Law was a guaranteed pull on day 1

Do you take two turns to kill?

It was close, but I think I found my go to farm team. Used 2 Law teams. 1st was Law V2 with the subs being Colo Neko, Zeo, Speed Jiru, and INTHawk. Works but it was close. 2nd was Law V2, Sandersonia, RR Kanjuro, and Speed Jiru and INTHawk. Much better damage output but you got to hit them perfects

you kill him on turn 3
you have enough healing to take the hits as long as you kill stage 4 Doffy before he attacks you
if he gets to attack you it's a bit closer but can still make it

One more below is Raid Sabo Neo.

on that note, I need 6+ v2 Law friends, please add

i really do not have the energy to farm a brand-new iron-assed raid after all that blitzing

So... You pop your specials turn 3?

Do you tank two hits on stage 5? How do you deal with stage 4?

Blitz: Lucci V1

Sugo Day 2: Aokiji, Law V1, Law V2 (dupe), Magellan, Marco (dupe), Rayleigh, Sengoku
Sugo Day 3: Hancock V1, Kizaru, Log Luffy, Timeskip Luffy

Now I'm at a loss who to pick for my free legend, I have almost all of them now except for Ace, Bartolomeo and Shanks. I have a better striker lead in QCK Law, so that's against Bartolomeo. I have Crocodile as far as good cerebrals go, so that's against Shanks. But I don't have any shitty ssooter captains while I do have Raizo and Marge. So do I go for Ace?

we were bb bros goy why couldnt we be lucy bros

yes, Croc, Law and Sicilian
maybe if you're super unlucky and get bad orbs on everyone on the first 2 turns you won't kill him, but it seems really unlikely

if you have Inu he's better and safer than one of the PSY beatsticks

inu is great for this doffy if ur using a cerebral team
we are now lad

>farmable
Lol, look at this lucklet.
Shit, half this team has no sockets.

>Pull V1 law from Blitz
>Think it's V2 Law
>Be excited
>Remember V1 Law has his hat on before he evolves
>Check my box
>Wallow in despair
For one brief moment I felt like my luck had finally changed..

>Neko is a better PSY captain than 6+ Shanks
heh

Definitely go Ace. His 6+ is an absolute beast and paired with Marg sub and v2 Boa friend captain you'll be decimating content while also being tanky as fuck.

barto is a good unit, albeit a bit 'meh' for a legend. his defeat protection special is not as useful as you'd think because of the number of bosses that hit you multiple times in a row, and his 6+ gives you two shitty boosts instead of one good one

ace is a really good captain overall, but weakened by the weakness of shooters as a class overall. even with magurite, it can be a pain to play them without v2 boa or kizaru

You tank the 2 hits with laws healing ability. Then kill him on turn 3. Tirn 2 you burst him. You should have enough with INTHawk special to burst him afterwards. Then when he revived, use speed jiru + law special, then just destroy him.

I've spent over 300 stamina and have yet to get a purple lobster. He's twice in that time and didn't drop but of course the yellow one drops every single time. This is so dumb.

i sold my shanks pull faster than my dupes during the sugofest.

4151st for Diamante, got snaked out of the 2000s while I was asleep but hey, got this guy from my free sugo pull. He's not top tier anymore but a free legend is a free legend.

So here’s what this got me
Ultimate pulls were Kizaru which was new. And a dupe Inu, which I got last Blitz Battle

For my primes, I got Fuji Dupe, and for the rest, 2 dupe Bartos.

But are you able to kill stage 4 doffy in 2 turns with that setup, without using any special?

how much hp does stage 4 doffy have?

ouchies

That's maybe the best Shanks team on global right now?
So yes, you are right.

Managed to Shiryu that son of a bitch.

2x Shiryu
Shirahoshi on turn 4 for the heals
V2 Law for barrier after revive
Cavendish for Hp and beatstick
Inthawk to finish him off

What surprised me was that he didn't actually oneshot me after I attacked him once after his revival. Got to live for another turn and killed him with Inthawk.

Thank you, team is awesome. Through candy into sw shanks + and I brought doge instead of goku. Very comfy. u da mvp

>have no Cerebral lead
>have no Driven lead
Anybody else skipping?

yeah I wish I had Doge, haven't failed a run so far but it feels a bit tight on damage sometimes

It actually happened.
Goodbye

But he is a good cerebral and driven lead himself, 3x for under 50% is pretty good for f2p.

I did pull Kizaru too, so guess Ace it is. Can't have too many classes you can play with, right.

IMPORTANT QUESTION AHEAD:
Does Doffy paralyze you if you use a delay special anytime (i.e. when he's immune) or only after revive, when the delay actually applies?
Asking because I'm trying to use Fukaboshi in my team but I only care about the striker atk boost.

I actually subbed in Heracles for Sengoku (lol)
turn 2 you can get a bunch of orbs and it's easier then
if you don't have Inu

Whenever the cancer that is Treasure Map comes to Global, you're going to be glad that you can diversify teams.

more than 8 captains slots seriously fucking when?

they're great for neo raids and making new teams with new characters is always fun. and 6+ ace has some awesome art, whereas 6+ barto is him praying into light or some such abstract bullshit

what is with the 6+ legends looking dumb compared to the originals?

v2 law+ is just him lying in a chair as if he got bored watching the news

>JP Diamante - dupe Doffy
>Global Diamante - dupe Doffy

It will take some time until all the details are out, but preemptive he says: "Don't use healing special or I fuck you up."
No mention of delaying, I think.

3 multis in CYO sugo got me Nekomamushi, TS Luffy and Buggy, 3 multis in anniversary sugo gave me Sengoku. Anni is actual trash.

I think Law is a shit character in the anime but v1 6+ Law art is the dopest shit, same with 6+ Croc except he's a supreme character in the anime also.

>character in the anime
>character in the anime
>anime
Ew. No.

I'm not pulling again ever until another CYO honestly

How does Law V1 special even work? Does it only bypass barriers like Blackbeard does, or does it ignore enemies defence buffs too?

It's confirmed that if you delay him after the revive he paralyzes the whole team for 2 turns. Not sure if they tried it because he loses the immunity after the revive, or because they used 6+Usopp. Anyway I wanted to know if the paralyze is triggered by applying a delay on him, or by simply using a special that delays, even if it doesn't work.

I beat Doffy with this team. My Gladius is on a 24 turn cooldown too.

it does bypass barriers, but it does too little damage
only barriers are ignored, and only for specials, not for actual attacks
it's shit

i like law as a character but i have to agree that the v1 art is wicked sick. its too bad his special doesnt quite measure up in effectiveness. i feel like jabbing someone in the chest with a knife made from gamma radiation would royally fuck up anything organic

but opgg told me shooters are bad

Would it be retraded to use almighty manuals on my new Akainu?

it really is shitty as fuck. it's only useful in exactly ONE case ive ever seen in all the youtube of reality, and that was in a colo with a barrier boss stage 5. stage 4 was the burst, stage 5 was law + inthawk. i cant remember which one it was though, it was a long time ago

eh not really
but probably save them for raid Garp

Not when we have 3x skill-up. I used mine though and got 0/4 so I hope you do better.

anni is planni didnt you know

But wouldn't he be extremely useful as Enel sub?
2x Enel does up to 4m special damage. Having a unit that allows to bypass barriers for that would be godly.

>Doffy can drop twice
nice

I hope you faggots learned from this experience

not unless you have someone better to use them on.

3x skillup is

>tfw went from three 6+v2 Law friends to over ten after posting the team
wew lad I'm glad you guys like it

situational use case, off-type and off-class. its easier to put him and mihawk in a team than him and magellan / enel / whitebeard / blackbeard / other special-damage dependent teams

I hope I have you added, really loving the team. I'm already at 18 turns on Doffy. x3 skill up truly isn't a meme

Fox Pirates here, no idea
add me if you don't 525,674,370

Went 1/5. RIP :(

whats the next good n' stacked sugo batch to save for? judge? doffy?

Well Enel doesn't have any type or class requirements so it doesn't really matter who you put in. Besides, Law has a shit ton of RCV from which Enel benefits greatly. Again, I think having the ability to completely ignore barriers is invaluable for Enel.

Can you think of a better dream team than this?

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D1610:99:100:0:100,1610:99:100:0:100,1445:99:100:0:100,649:99:100:0:100,1473:99:100:0:100,2001:99:100:0:100C15,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R12S100H

Yup, we're friends already. Tobaloza here.

FUCK YEAH COME TO PAPA MY NIGGA

>Cavendish second pull
>5/5 skillup on both

IT WAS ALL WORTH IT

Oh. Right. The end of blitz is only the beginning of the true grinding.

Yeah. If there's anything this game is good at, it's teambuilding. New Doflamingo raid is a goood example.

great, good luck with those sockets
although I guess you can finish them with regular raid Doffy

thats true; enel is very special-dependent. he might get some real use out of law. its just a bit rube goldbergish to have a team that needs to many specials to clear a boss; it makes most colosseums un-deal-with-able

Welp I pulled V1 Law. Is his 6+ going to be any good?

>tfw no Speed Jew/Colo Hajrudin
Having to run this weird ass team

Does Doffys revive count as a turn for your buffs?

Gratz GUP, maxed Wb too with 10 books, bless this 3x skill up.

you too. i'll probably max skill and just take a break, though. this blitz battle killed me.

Fucking Doffy
Why couldn't they just give that special to a Viola or something
Now everything is ruined

When is the legend book island returning? I used it to max all my legends, but after anniversary I need it again.

I fucked up my second try. I did too much damage or something to him before my burst.
He was about 60% and I used Marg and her 7% hp cut. When I did that he blocked my orbs and paralyzed me. I don't know if it's because you do a second health-cut or a health-cut when his health gets too low. It's pretty fucking annoying.

It's okay, Doffy is gay anyway.

C'mon just look at his smile. None of the broads can go as wide.

approximately never

maybe for 4th anni