/ang/ - A-Net General!

We are here to discuss our favourite net based MMOs
Games like Net Wars and Net Wars 2
If its picking up keywords you need to be careful of what you say, you don't want to get snagged by the bot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmezIIrFQmY&list=PL0EC02D5B7C0A4B81&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=q8WB0nJhb1g
youtube.com/watch?v=LtVP01oEChw
youtube.com/watch?v=-F5vW_cKbOU
youtube.com/watch?v=1dVS9xc-EjY
youtube.com/watch?v=2JC36FjOUdg
my.mixtape.moe/athexg.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gonna give this a bump

So it might have worked

yeah boy my game net wars 2 kek

>When the living world EP delayed again

I want a kasmeer and marjory double titfuck
Turn those lesbos straight

snag me like the bot

So hows NW2 for you boys going? I'm still half way though the Path of Net main quest and its pretty good

Did it work?

Looks like it, theres no spam, just normal Net Wars talk so far

Imagine if they both bullied you whilst milking you dry wouldn't that be embarassing haha

>Network Wars 2

Use pastebin to keep all of the old OP info without triggering bot spam, like what the fighting general has

There's a theory that the guy manually checks the catalog and redirects the bot to other evacuation threads (like he did with the mmog one) and that this is why previous attempts at fooling it haven't worked, in any case fingers crossed for this one

It's actually pretty surreal how the staff just seems completely unable for over a year now to get a hold of this guys's spamming and put a lid on it

Furfags get what they deserve.
Guild Wars 2
Guild Wars 2
Guild Wars 2
Guild Wars 2
GW1>GW2
Luxon4life

look at this cucky ass boi
this is net wars 1 & 2 you best leave.

Network Marshal Shorrti
Combat those rogue access points

Thats a possibility but there hasn't been a Gw2 thread for so long he might have just forgot about it. If that fails we change it to something like /fog/ or /lolg/, that means he has to add those to the filters, the bot would begin to spam those threads causing a massive shit storm. The mods would now HAVE to do something about it because its leaking onto multiple threads

this

I'm trying to finish S3. Any easy way to get an ascended weapon? I had some drops from Teq, but gave them to an alt, because I didn't know, you can switch stats on them now. And now I need a decent stick for my Daredevil.

Rytlock's sword actually looks like that now

this desu, must be adressed

Im going to finish the main plot first before I move onto S3, and for ascended weapons Im not quite sure, Ive played for a while but I've only done world content. The only reason why I have an ascended weapon now its because I have the Fix-r-upper from achievements. But best of luck to you getting your ascended weapons user

NEW MAP LEAK ALSO LOOK AT THE 80 AT GENDARA THE MOON FORTRESS

We going to african rat city brace yourselves

Tbh it's fairly easy to get one from a HoT elite spec. Just work for Bo (this will also cause you to get half of the druid's staff aswell). That's basically free but if you want speed then crafting is probably faster.
When you complete HoT story you can honor Trahern in the grove and get an ascended wep for doing a small collection (No staff tho, shield, dagger, sword, GS, sceptre I think). Just throwing that out there

we back boys

we back

Boys, we are back in the saddle
the return of our favourite shitposting general has returned
youtube.com/watch?v=vmezIIrFQmY&list=PL0EC02D5B7C0A4B81&index=5

WE BACK WE BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=q8WB0nJhb1g

I miss her

Gas all norns, they are just freak humans, and humans are weak

Which one looks better?
I like "muh immersion" mogs I guess. Mirage mesmer

NORN STRONG
SURVIVE THE WINTER STRONG

Sand salad deadeye.
Tbh regret making my thief a salad. I'd like the order of shadows aesthetics.
Shadows armor added WHEN??

Both look so good user, that's a tough choice

Get this filth outta here, this is a good christian thread.

Reminder

Pls no bully :(
I'm operating on a limited amount of transmutation shards and I can't make up my mind. No1 also has Embroidered Wristguards that make it look like she's wearing jewelry.

That is a good woman of Bear.

>That Charr armor
Why does all the Charr concept armor look so fucking good but none of it gets added, all armor looks like shit on them excluding their cultural gear and it makes me so god damn mad because playing as a big mega goat cat is up my alley

>no bully
??? I would personally pick #2 because it shows your leaves but I like the mask on #1 to just abandon it

>Gendara EP
>Kralkatorrik attacks the fortress
>Commander Logan Thackeray and his Pact come to the rescue

Fuck... I want these

I thought you were being sarcastic, my apologies.
I rolled with no.1 for a long time and I noticed the other day I somehow got that warbeast cowl and made some changes with it.
Still can't decide if it looks better, the first one was... Elonian noble kinda style I guess with the golden mask and embroidered gloves and tthe 2nd one just looks cool.
But yh it is nice to see the hair again. I usually never wore head armor before until PoF. Some of these are just too good to pass up

youtube.com/watch?v=LtVP01oEChw

>Maybe, but I think they're assholes and that all life should be free to exist.
It's a good thing facts don't change due to your feelings.

reinstall

Rean should have only one plot device, not two, it should be either shrek power or awakener, not both at the same time

Magic Knight Rayearth is a pretty comfy Zelda-alike. Powerslave is a cool technical piece. Panzer Dragoon Zwei is 10/10. All of these are hard to find and expensive as fuck.

when was the last time you did blue summons? you barely get any stamina/artifact shards/potions/shards from it

what if
kralky flies AGAIN?

I swear to god Chibi Robo Park Patrol is an autism simulator. Everything, the gameplay, the characters and the story are so fucking autistic.

It's pretty fun, but it has a sort of steep learning curve. I had to play a couple of matches just to get the hang of the gameplay.

Whelp.. was good while it lasted. Peace out brothers.
Royal Guard outfit we got for an anniversary looks pretty gud on charr. I roll it with Dwayna weapons. Looks real good for guardian but your basically a traitor to your race.

>Stealing Purp Nurp
Bot is back, horrible
It was fun while it lasted

Not quite yet homo, we are about to make /fog/ Feline Orgy General

Unlike the rest of these, Bumbler Bee-luxe is actually really fucking good. It's an arcade-style game where you're a bee shooting things with stingers that only fire backwards.

n-no pls

jugg, no

An attempt was made

Do you know if there's any difference between the launch grey controller and the white? The price difference on Amazon is significant.

is there an option like switching for amd or coffee lake,ssd etc

>not finishing Istan
This triggers me for some reason.

Buy a PS4 super pro when it comes out.

gta 3 to gta 4
morrowind to oblivion
mk4 to mkda
silent hill to silent hill 2
no mercy to day of reckoning
imo daggerfall to redguard was just as impressive graphically as df to mw, even though it was a linear game

I really liked the series, especially III. I wish the PCE CD soundtrack was posted on Youtube already
youtube.com/watch?v=-F5vW_cKbOU
youtube.com/watch?v=1dVS9xc-EjY
youtube.com/watch?v=2JC36FjOUdg

vullome

JUGG YOU BASTARD STOP
PURP NURP IS A GOOD GIRL

I used to, sometimes. Now I've got so many games I don't finish anything anymore.

Who thought it was okay to give me a paycheck and then just not make sure I don't waste it on dumb shit?

>Hiromi Tengenji
That was always her name.

>stuck with XX
>decide to finally try out brave style with my GS to see what the fuss is about
Holy fuck this is amazing

If I were you I would save the ticket for a rainy day and focus on leveling Epis. Adding a lot of heroes to your rotation when you don't have anyone at 80 really slows you down in the long run.

Because consoles are sub $500 computers what did you expect

I want a girlfriend like Chisato

The cast itself was fine, they just should've trimmed some of the fat, the more "cringey" elements and interactions

There's not quite enough data at present - especially for 257, which is omitted. 263 is seeing a lot more action than its peers because everyone wants to get a 268 v4.

Mario Clash

You're underground obviously

I don't care about the fucking shape or whatever, i just like it at the top of my controller. i'm used to it that way.

they do and should. at 14 you are well aware of the consequences of such actions.

If a 14 year old got shot in the process of stealing beer I would have NO tears to shed for the (likely) niglet

my.mixtape.moe/athexg.webm

We never got a tear filled Sherry/Claire reunion.

This franchise is notorious for introducing plot threads and never following up on them. Remember HUNK? Whatever happened to him and that G sample he recovered from Raccoon City?

I hope tomorrow devserver opens

fukken nice.

> 0 bleed
top meme

you can select the original soundtrack

An entirely separate team is being formed for Classic.

does lilith has a dick tho?

Depends on the genre of the game and its systems, too many variables my dude.

I guess they are still more memorable than the X hunters, but no X villain is very memorable.
Zero series did a better job.

>The most "kino" game isn't retro
Then WHY ARE YOU FUCKING POSTING IT

always kill the trash first

Play on medium mode.

HE'S A FAAAAAAAAAG

i got a ss of 12k

>recommending a frontend that has insufferable levels of input lag

Bear in mind the OP is referring to a rhythm game that requires precision input timing. Retroarch is garbage.

Honestly, I'm pretty impressed with how far Team Four Star has come. They started as a bunch of fans making a parody, now they're a full-fledged studio and totes besties with Funimation.

SSJ9K's videos are still better though.

>got Law
>got Red Snek
>got Green Snek
>all of them are level 1 and no sockets and I have no turtles
fuck

FUCK YOU RED

AMATERASU

buy a retrolink and gut its internals and put them inside a real jp saturn controller