/bdog/ - The Black Desert Online general

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.
Don't buy the game through Steam, get it through the website.

Previous Thread:

Is Sorc still a shit class or have they given her a rework in the year or so I have been away?

maid valkyries

Berserkers not welcome here.

JIN skills on Wednesday my dude.

Post men

He was too afraid to show off his location, knew he couldn't take on two tamers at once.

Kind of wanting to reroll to a male character.

What would possibly make to want to do that?

sorc is the only class getting nerfed from JIN skills whilst everybody else is getting buffed, sorc is 100% useless after JIN

Do it. Reroll a striker with facial hair or a max height zerk with a dashing face or a handsome warrior. And then post pics of him.

Chance of roleplaying with real women.

Eh, it's overrated.

>real women
Dude those are just a myth.

Men are better at being women than women are.
>sorc is 100% useless after JIN
So no change then

a fully geared +500 sorceress could win against a select few classes before if the player was insanely skilled, now sorceress can do quite literally nothing else but life skill

Why do they hate Sorc so much? I guess i'll continue to not play till they get thier shit togther then.

t. someone who stupidly leveled sorc as thier 1st with no idea how bad they were for late game pvp and now doesn't want the hassle of a reroll.

Join Valor (EU). We do lifeskills and Node Wars. No gear requirement or arena test.
We take in new players and help them too, so if you started playing and you don't know what to do or you feel lost, consider joining us!
We have guild buffs (gathering and fishing) and do guild quests too.
If you are interested in joining, whisper Dezex or Liquss (family names).

Kakao will never get their shit together

Is it still worth getting into this game for a semi-hardcore player?

These guys are pretty funny, it's my new favourite place to hang out

I've just realized that I was misinfoed by people that were trying to make sure I wouldn't get into certain silver making ways.
You people are horrible, but I understand why you'd do this! I'll keep my mouth shut too

Are rangers going to be great again after this wednesday? I've got a few days on Olvia left, should I level one? I didn't wanna play one cause of Awakening weapon

Might aswell get one to 56 concidering how easy that is on olvia

You will need a lot of skill points for those skills, so I don't think so.

Fat elves have the best outfits tho, how can I stop myself from spending pearls on that monstrosity

You don't. You give in and buy all the outfits cause ranger is best

not sure if i should reroll off of Ranger because of guys like you or stay on a Ranger because their outfits seem to pop constantly on the Marketplace.

>this whole game build around monopoly and making players kill each other for silver
Why is this game like this?

you cant make silver killing other players. you cant even trade in this stupid game.

Why would you ever buy anything with pearls to sell on the marketplace for 1/20th of what it would be worth if free trading was possible?

Why ever sell enhanced rare gear for a pittance of what it's actually worth?

you kill people to take their grindspot so you can earn silver

Why do people do giveaways for free items that are worth a lot of money?
Why if you ask someone in world chat to list a pearl item people actually list it to sell?

not exactly "killing each other for silver"

I've heard the opposite, since sorc actually uses their mainhands skills as part of their rotation, the boosts in damage can only help them, maybe you are thinking of DK

the power difference between a wizard and an awakened wizard is comical

yes it is retard

>people spend hundred of dollars for outfits in a game where nobody cares how you look like

When you are looking for rp people indeed care how you look. Presentation is everything in that regard.

I'm not talking about RP - retarded players. I'm talking about normal players.

you seem to care

RP is the only thing that matters because BDO has nothing else.

meido succ

Dumb slut.

is there a limit how many items you can set on Notice on the marketplace?

Do I need to do the spirit quest to the end or whatever? What do I lose it I just grind all the way and don't do any quest

Cute slut!

Inventory slots, a bunch of free blackstones and a free armor that has the same stats as a duo enhanced armor

that's right!

There is something deeply hateful when after discount outfit + underwear + accessory are 3220 pearls and not exactly 3200.
Kakao!!!

Are you retarded or just dense?

Decided on Rene, maybe will get sicarias too, later

yes

Do you ERP?

anyone else hate how limiting the game is when it comes to neutral or gray colors? We have all the vivid colors in all the textured dyes, but only about 5 actual metal colors.

Who #Brownskin here?

I don't even have anyone to talk to, really. The guy that invited me to play with him pretty much bailed and I'm very shit at making friends.

sounds like you should start going to the meetups.

Region?

I should, if anyone holds one @ EU
Poor

I don't think anyone could make friends on EU regardless of abilities, you'd have to specifically meet people

Probably, I'm not really supposed to play on EU either, cause I'm a cykablyad but I swear 70% of the people here speak worse English than I do

>spending money on virtual outfits when you live in poorfagland

>not spending money on virtual outfits to escape the existential hole
It's either that or vodka.

Vodka is at least real

Give me your family nameand ill add you my man.

Cheaper too, you've convinced me

Kyhu

cute, would fap to in game

>EU
That's really a shame, I was looking forward to finding you in game and maybe starting a conversation with you.

I hope you buy that Sicarios outfit and post pictures of it with the underwear modded out of course.

Is Kakao worse or better than NCsoft?

Worse

can't decide whether to play my Ranger or Sorc

Ranger

do we know eachother?

???

kakao is almost as bad as nexon, but it really depends on which ncsoft game you've played
i played bns and i think kakao is much worse than ncsoft

why is it that I spend months breeding the perfect horse that some rich fucker will buy off the market from me with the money he makes in a week from doing something more lucrative?

i'm really stupid

I don't think so, at least you don't need to fork money for loot boxes on BDO, while you do on BNS

idk

Dont think so user.

horse breeding, while fun on paper, is really pointless and stupid. there's zero engagement in that skill. hope you didn't spend real life money on that lifeskill

if no one bred horses then rich fuckers wouldn't be able to buy them.

>waiting for bid on marketplace rng simulator

asking again because i can't find the answer

No. There's only a limit on pre-orders.

Is there is one, it's really high.

thanks

LIST MORE MEME FRAGS

No problem user

but I'm planning on using the ones I got from the event.

Horse breeding is boring as hell, breeding cuties is much more fun.
I don't know why anyone would list their frags, everyone except lifeskillers need an infinite amount of them.

FEED ME MORE FRAGS
MY GEAR HUNGERS

are you eu i have a couple more

Do you ever feel bad for people with unfortunately looking avatars? Some people just don't have an artistic taste...

Who the fuck cares you pretentious dork.

t. no artistic taste.