/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Vlad III, Zhuge Liang and Nikola Tesla will have rateups alongside Amakusa on 02/25, 02/26 and 02/27 respectively
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests and Challenge Quest Announcement]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_mainquestaphelf/
Half AP Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Prison Tower event will begin on 03/01

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qdvnv9n09Ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

plz dont spook me revengence man

For her

Remember not only to exercise your body, but mind too. Reading is fun!

NOOOO!!! RUN AWAY JACKKKK!!! HE'LL GIVE YOU A COCK

Marseille Count Summoning: Avengance

Should I grail Herc? And how many times? I'm shit at this game.

I was waiting to post a smug stheno ever since that one guy complained about them.

may her blessings make this a quality thread, good night /alter/

Hey, kid. Wanna be a hero?

Which are the Servants who are officially Virgins and the ones who are Chads?

Either nothing at all or all the way to level 100.

Give him exactly three grails.

Why is she so smug bros

Spook me instead

Herc is a good subject for Grailing since he's APEX of the SR servants, assuming you have or get his bond CE eventually.
If you're stingy, grailing him twice is fine. That gets him to Lv90 and makes him competitive with SSRs. It'll take 7 total to get him to Lv100 but you have to decide whether you want to invest that heavily, since Japan only has like 20 grails total at this point.

I'm saving mine for Raikou because I'm an FPwhore.

What is going on???

So people say that Euryale is really useful in Camelot and that got me thinking, what about the Dantes event? Specifically against Dantes himself and maybe even Amakusa? Using Berserker seems kinda risky.

Chadsterios Thundercock

He creates flowers as he walks. Jack wants flowers, so he's being forced to run by based Gil in order to make them faster.

This new CE is pretty fun

Remember to take proper care of your servants.

Alright, thanks. Dude is probably never leaving my party ever, I can't clear hard bosses without his buster chains.

The Saint

Ok so I magically rolled Np5 carmilla. Is she better than Shiki?

Flowers sprout wherever Merlin walks.
They're monetising that by making him run on a treadmill.
It's sort of like in that one Paul Jennings children's story where a boy gets this parasitic mouth living inside his mouth, and when he cries his tears turn into garden gnomes. So this girl starts plucking his nose hairs and they try to create this torture based garden gnome economy.

>no SSR since the reroll hell
Those aniplex kikes are just fucking with me, aren't they?

k

>exchanging the most valuable resource in the game for the least valuable one
smart lad

Wrong gorgon you dumbo

DA SNEK

We need more wholesome cuteness.

She's useful against any male enemy. She's very solid for a 3*.

they all ride the bull

I found out she's voiced by Risa Taneda (along with Marie Antoinette and Mata Hari) and now I can't unhear Kuon whenever she talks.

Dear Incestanon,

I came. Hope you get what you want with that quartz pack.

Love, this fag

>didn't even break a million
Step it up. Use Waver and Atalante (or another Scatach), Black Grail, and the plugsuit to really meme with her.

Does this person just like crying Gudao hugging different servants?

Yes, Euryale works very well against Dantes. Somebody posted a video of a Euryale/Euryale/Stheno team which basically stunlocked him into never getting an attack. That team pretty much works against any male servant opponent.

>Ok so I magically rolled Np5 carmilla. Is she better than Shiki?
Yes.

Shame that Takahashit replaced her as Shielder

k

Shame, that.
Also y'all niggas talking about how you're bored waiting for Da Vinci, download the 2006 Utawarerumono series and watch that. Then play the two recent games on the PS4 and Vita.

The Uta series are kamige and blow the VN segments of Fate and FGO especially out the water.

all of the above

hugs are just great in general user

You got it

She's crying because she just saw the last episode of Last Encore.

Yeah, I do not like her voice as Mashu at all.

So, say you were really spending your daily life in Chaldea. Who would you hang out with?

I'd probably play games with NEEThime and Waver or something. Probably discuss books with Nursery and Hans too.

Don't be sad, Altera. I still have no clue how to whistle either.

Random video, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qdvnv9n09Ek

Playing video games with GOLDEN probably.
We're both socially retarded so I imagine we'd get on well.

Tomoe because she likes video games.

Stage Shakespeare's plays with servants as players.
Lemme get Julius Caesar starring Julius Caesar.

Not right now.
When Merlin comes out she's a tiny bit better, but that's debatable since memelist nigger has shiki at a "+" rating which means she's never been fully evaluated.

I would like to have picnics and teatimes

>Anniversary Blonde is inspired by Artoria's casual outfit from Fate/Stay Night
>all of its skills are better than Artoria's actual skills
Hilarious

When will Dumas' other golden goose be added?

Probably be doing the same thing. Playing videogames with Tomoe. Not like there's much to do in Chaldea anyway.

Waver during the day. Chatting about history, politics, lots of stuff.
DUDE at night for a good night of drinking.

Nobu, you know why.

>DUDE at night
MY DUDE

Join Shakes and Mozart in their quest to troll the townsfolk in every singularity.

>Gawain: 180
>Lancelot: 191
Sunkeks? Anything to say?

Nobu

Jetbros win again

>not choosing to hang out with every turboslut servant so you can get once in a lifetime experience
>even inside a hypothetical situation you can't imagine getting laid

I would go on dates with Okita

I just want to play video games.

Nobu

Who else would enjoy video games, aside from DUDE and Tomoe?

No-buuuuuu!

Free Markets and Open Guilds

>Has never seen an arts card in his life
every time

Enjoy making music and singing with my cute Song Ghost, and enjoy trolling and debauchery with Chaldea's top three trolls.

I see it the other way around. The point of fantasy situations like these are to be more ambitious and challenge creativity.
>lel just get laid
is the most banal and uninspired idea ever. It's a waste of setting and potentials.

>The point of fantasy situations like these are to be more ambitious and challenge creativity
>every reply is how they want to play video game with certain servant
can't make this shit up

¿te gusta shi-

Cook food

Waver

so we get SEAL 13 next year right?

Nobu and Okita honestly seem like a lovely pair to be around all the time. Even ignoring the fact that they're cute girls.

Then ending the day with drinks with Waver and Iskander. Chaldea seems like too much of a good time, besides the life and death mission every few weeks.

I just realized that I haven't selected my Chaldea Boys CE. Assuming I don't need Versus, which is the best CE to pick up? Assuming I'm not going to roll for any of them.

Teacher and I seems intended for an odd Arts/Quick team setup, such as with feeding crit stars into Shiki. I already have Little Halloween Devil so the 50% starting NP isn't really necessary. I suppose I could see it being useful for Robin, Emiya, Shiki, Diarmuid, or Serenity if I wanted to focus on that sort of team. I suppose it could be handy for Lewd Book trickery as well, but I don't foresee myself rolling for the Book.

Beasts Under the Moon seems like it was mostly designed for Cursed Arm. It buffs crit star drop (but only half as much as Be Elegant), buffs NP gained, and gives him an option for healing. But I'm not really sure who else would make good use for it, since Jack doesn't necessarily have the same survivability and most other servants aren't focused on dumping crit stars. Or if they are, they'd just be better off with a basic Gandr/Imaginary Around.

Noisy Obsession is weird. It doesn't seem tailored towards anyone. I suppose Carmilla or Lewd Book could get some use out of it. I'm mostly noting it because it could be used as an Elixir of Love if I want to do the Euryale/Stheno charmlock trickery. So it looks useful as a multipurpose CE, one that might be used in different situations. Or, heck, something that Euryale would make good use out of.

good cat

noisy for shuten, teacher and I for normal gameplay

and all of them are shorter and job to King Reddit

Waver obviously. He'd be a god Invoker.
Brock would advance the story of eroges during refractory periods.
Cleo would play rhythm dance games.
Jekyll would start playing Bloodborne but uncontrollably switch to Hyde after the blood moon.

Who is the dumbest non-berserker servant in chaldea?

>Euryale
She doesn't need it. Her natural skills and NP are enough. Especially since it's easily to get her to NP5. She needs CE that boosts arts/ attacks more than extra charm buffs.

most male servants seem like theyd be good drinking buddies at the very least

nobu
just kidding, most definitely bunyan

user said nonberserker

This made me realize that despite how disgusting /alter/ can be at times, deep inside they just want someone to spend time and be happy with.

>non berserker
>bunyan

It might just be (((you)))