www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>2.0 Patchnotes:
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-105-2-0-cherryh-patch-notes.1069794/
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-69-beyond-utopia.1015396/
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-4-means-of-travel.886502/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has Grid Amalgamation not producing resources been fixed yet?

>let's push a patch that literally breaks devouring swarms as well as every single machine empire because their purge types doesn't collect the resources they create

Reminder not to fall for "every system is valuable" meme
iirc no purge creates resources currently

HAK HAK HAK

There has been no patch yet. Devouring swarm is fucked even harder by this.

Goddamnit. I specifically built my economy up on being able to subdue and farm my neighbors, so now I'm making 1.000 minerals a month, while 600 credits in the hole. And I've already out-traded the other AI empires that wants to deal with me; They literally don't want minerals anymore.

Does neutron sweeping a prethoryn planet represent an opportunity to keep a planet from becoming barren?

Why does the 4th image have such a resource boost?

Trader enclaves should be able to help with that a little.

rearranged sectors to cut off as many systems as possible (look at planet count in main sector)

This seriously pisses me off.

>can terraform an arctic ocean planet to a desert planet
>can't terraform mars into a desert planet
??????????????
terraforming needs to be reworked

Are the Humanoid and Plantoid packs worth the dosh?

no

Won't this create a big pirate problem?

So why Spanish

stop

enjoy your pirates

I don't want to deal with pirates and I'm not sure I'd like to trade mineral/energy production for science/unity output.

In reality terraforming and planet habitability should be a lot more complex.
The main decider of habitability is atmosphere, not climate, and climate is behind other things like radiation and gravity in terms of making planets truly habitable, rather than degrees of comfort.
Similarly, species should have different atmosphere and gravity preferences.

...You paid for Stellaris?

Not when you have 3 rapid response fleets

lurk moar

Like £5 yeah

Reactor boosters aren't really worth it, are they? There simply isn't enough to do with extra power to justify them over swapping armour for a shield, let alone swapping shields for an armour-heavy build.

Which of the dlcs are worth getting for stellaris?
Which ones aren't??

Utopia is the only one approaching the necesssity of one for EU4 or CK2. Armageddon is basically gimmicks for the late game, and the patch actually thinned out some of the paywall from Utopia.

Maybe leviathans. That's it.

Leviathans adds boss mobs around the system than will block you from expanding with the new hypermeme only
Utopia adds some overprieced unique buildings and ascension paths
Apo adds meme ships that make big explosions
Rest is just aesthetic stuff

Armageddon has marauders which might add something interesting to the game, but currently it looks like they will get tweaked.

>when a craver playthrough loses steam and suddenly you realise that you're stuck with a bunch of empty planets, loads of unhappiness and non-competitive yields while everyone else pulled ahead and are starting to form alliances
I blame the map and a neighbouring Sophon bastard that rushed me with medium ships after failing a stupidly cheeky forward settle a jump away from my capital. While I was trying to drown him in corpses everyone else was busy claiming the best spots in the galaxy.
God I hate Sophons and their speedy dick ass ships.

>Armageddon has marauders which might add something interesting to the game
If you've played it, you'd know it's a shitshow.
The little runt empires sitting in the corner hording gold throw 5000 energy in order to get a 12000 strength fleet to destroy anything in their path and fuck up your economy, and your fleet if you let them get caught.
They're even more annoying than the horse lords in Crusader Kings, who you can have some interaction with.

It was on a sale last year or so.

If you conquer them, do they simply die or do you keep their habitats?

how's this for a science heavy build, with eventual machine ascendancy
feel like democracy would be better because of the boost to influence meaning I can run the science grant always while not getting fucked over by spacebases

>if you play the game, you lose the game

Is this the pinnacle of game design?

>brainlets ignoring the point

The game punishes you with pirates if you don't expand and punishes you with science loss if you do expand, it's a shitty design.

Well, people asked for tall playstyle being viable.

What's weird is there's no real reason to punish science for obtaining more resources.

buy high sell low

>determined exterminators
>first xenos I meet are space age primitives
>recruit_army.exe
>army gets there
>nuclear war turned it into a toxic world

>it's a "spawned at the edge of the galaxy" episode

>Shrines to the Old Gods quest.
>"neighboring systems" turn out to be at least 20 years of travel away.
>Ship is halfway through when I find an FE that stops me.
>Only one other way around, build a new ship, send it again, another 20 years.
>2/3rd of the way through, meet an empire that closes its borders to me.
>Can't do quest.
Bravo.
I'm just going to spawn the ships there, get fucked Wiz.

Now that AI knows exactly where your fleet's going, when you get the message about pirates and send a fleet to attack their stations, do the pirate fleet always stay in place to defend it? I mean, it happened to me, but I'm curious if it's reliable.

It's time for frivolous conquest.

Only of your neighbours though!

Yeah and it's not even a neighbour.

>when cute butterfly rubs your hard, stiff border

Friendly reminder that Hollow Knight is /indie/, not /civ4xg/.

Still waiting for somebody to tell me what in 2.0 isn't broken.

Does anyone have good stories about finding Earth in Stellaris? Whenever I get there it's post-apocalyptic and cockroaches live there.

you can design ships and colonize planets without too many gamebreaking bugs

Want to stop that Fanatical Purifier who is destroying the entire opposite half of the Galaxy?
Too bad. Your empire doesn't have a direct hyperlane into their empire so they're clearly not a threat worth containing.
Want to turn that slaving despot empire into a Federation Builder so you can get them into your Federation? Too bad you're not neighbours so you can't.

Honestly fuck this retarded system.

The main menu works fine.

Bullshit, you don't need direct border for game to consider enemy empire a threat

You do need a direct border to declare war on them, dumbfuck.

I would guess similar to how small fleets can get weird bonuses now this is part of Wiz's push to make tall empires viable. Go big, get big fleet, big fleet not help because small empire fleet gud and space forts gud and small empire tech gud and your fleet slow.

DID YOU KNOW
>you need supremacy tradition to actually choose fleet tactics (no retreat, defence in depth etc)
>you need domination tradition to create any kind of vassals (besides protectorates from uplifted species)

You don't?
Claims are just more expensive

>create game based around 3 types of FTL at start
>later change it so only one type of FTL is available at start
>game is still balanced as though there are three types

lel

There ought to be "send warning" and "proclaim guarantee" in those cases.

In those cases it might be argued that that's to represent the limitations on field of fire for a large fleet versus a small fleet. A lot of the battle reforms seem to take cues from HOI4, but in space there's less justification for saying small fleets are too small a target for a larger navy to get a clear shot at.
What is good to represent though is that even if you're taking down a tiny fleet, the tiny fleet has the ability to shoot at the enemy.

So what you're saying is if I want to play a specific kind of empire now I have to choose a particular tradition tree where before I would just ignore the trees that look useless? Okay.

Yes you do for Fanatical Purifier's.
You need to border them for the containment CB.
You can not claim FP systems.

Shit I can't even open up unexplored systems so I console add ships there.
reeee

>gets fucked in hyperlanes

>stealing your build but being democratic plant people

whatever happened to liberation anyway
my favourite thing to do was balkanizing the entire neighbouring region and have them fight against eachother instead of against me
why didn't this system get improved instead of scrapped entirely?

rip

you have to check "liberation wars" policy

I like the IDEA of how it works now since you can liberate whole empires instead of being forced to balkanise them.
I think it's retarded they need to be neighbours because they need to be neighbors for you to rival them because they need to be rivals for you to use the enforce ideology CB though.

I want to fuck wiz

More of a yunyun man myself

>warp gets removed
>be eternally buttmad about it on Veeky Forums

whew

I prefer Megumin.

Fuck off, wiz.

It's a legitimate criticism that tonnes of events and mechanics still work as if warp and wormholes we're still available FTL types.
Stop acting like a spastic.

>game is still balanced as though there are three types
>implying they were ever even remotely balanced

So how does the mongol event exactly play out and can you actually kill the Khan in multiple ways?

Does it pose any threat like endgame crisis do

Nothing wrong with paying for the main game, I paid like €7 in total. Totally worth it for the easier modability.

Calling "this" getting fucked, lol
You have so many ways to progress, unlike me yesterday.
Endgame crisis that starts during mid game and ends by itself
>can you actually kill the Khan in multiple ways?
Without diplomacy and spying dlc? Doubt it
I think there only "kill him in battles" or wait until he got assassinated by his general
>Does it pose any threat like endgame crisis do
It does, even if you aren't near, but mainly because you can't have strong fleet without dedicated habitants to mine minerals

Wish I could find Earth at CW or WW2 era. I never find it as anything except tomb world.

Don't you mean fuck on wiz

>Small galaxy
Who cares?

>spying dlc
Any idea if this is what they're going to do next? The game really needs it.

I hate how having hyperlanes less than one feels like you're building your empire in a straight line, but having it on one feels like most stuff is connected with only a few broken off areas

Until they fix traveling speed there no way I will play on large or medium

>manlet galaxy

>rashly remove major mechanics under the pretense of making the game better
>forget to change all other mechanics that previously relied on the mechanics you removed to function correctly

I'm sure it will be fixed by the next DLC, which will break something else in exchange.

I wish there was a hyperlanes setting that made it so there were "islands" of connected systems but only 2-4 exits out of each island.

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-69-beyond-utopia.1015396/
From year ago, but still relevant.
I think they should write similar shit after armagedon

Reminder there are people paying £6 just to have orcs, dwarves and goat people as a playable race in stellaris

No regrets

I don't have a problem with cosmetic DLC but I'll never understand people who buy it, especially in moddable games like Stellaris

Reminder that some people have jobs and can buy things they want and don't have to whine and bitch about £6

You can't change history Wiz
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-4-means-of-travel.886502/

Jesus, grow up, you faggots. If you don't like Stellaris, nothing force you to play it, so why not play something else? Or better yet, make your own game instead of acting like a bunch of armchair experts?

The change wasn't made rashly though. They had been considering it even before Utopia. And it is clear that many things were changed and added to complement the change. The bugs just mean they didn't do enough testing, which happens a lot with paradox's current business model.