/drg/ Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rulzKikXMHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love my wife!

Is there anyway I can get a refund?
Althought it's a bit late, but after finishing the game, I felt I was cheated somehow. The propaganda was misleading and the ending was so irresponsible to the players. Chapter1-5 was fair but definitly not worth the full price and chapter 6 made the whole experience pointless. If I get this result while playing indie games, then it's not so unacceptable. But with a production like this kind of scale I'd expect something more than just a joke. It's obvious that they knew the ending would be controversial but they still did it deliberately, which is unfriendly to the consumers. The second game in the series was way better and I'm pleased to spend money on it, but this one was a mess and even made the previous productions weaker. I felt like this was some sort of fraud and really want to get a refund. (not very likely, I know)

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Hello Steam.

Koko! Wait, now anons think I hate Amami and start the Oumafag and Amamifag wars? What? Guess one user still has a severe hate boner for me.

>The propaganda was misleading and the ending was so irresponsible to the players.
What do you mean by this?

nyamami

Oops, meant to respond to .

I'm assuming "propoganda" means "promotional material" and is therefore talking about how they present kaede as the protagonist
and "the ending was irresponsible to the players" is probably just the typical "how dare they make danganronpa fictional, that makes all my investment in the series worthless" inability to comprehend the notion of separate universes

wanna fight?

>even made the previous productions weaker
Except they didn't get retconned.

umm excuse me they were retconned to be fictional to the V3 world
we were never told that before V3 so it's a fucking retcon

I love Kirumi!

Tsumugi was lying, brainlet. It's the same world, in the sequel Shuichi will team up with Makoto and Hajime to fight the despairs...

I have a few questions I wanted to pose because I'm not sure I understood a lot of the ending. I thought most of the game was fantastic, but the ending left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Was the ending meant as social criticism of the Danganronpa players and community? Supposedly the audience turns over a new leaf but they STILL decide not to save Tsumugi or K1-B0 in the end.

Are they computer generated in a cyber world, or are they real physical people with their memories blanked and rewritten? It indicates the latter, but it seems strange to me that they would kill real physical people when in Danganronpa 2, it's all virtual and everyone lives and comes back.

Did they ever explain who Kaede's sister was?

Also, one of the outside world audience looked like Ron Paul to me.

Rate my list /drg/.

>Overwhelming loved girls (All of her haters are just desperate for (You)s)
Sakura
Seiko

>Mostly liked girl (A solid and numerous fanbase, but they are not immune to hate)
Mahiru
Mikan
Chiaki
Sonia
Aoi
Maki
Tenko
Kaede
Junko
Miu

>Waifuwar fuel (Her haters and waifufags are in constant battles)
Celeste
Sayaka
Kyoko
Hiyoko
Tsumugi

>Generally disliked girls (Some waifufags but the hate they receive surpass them)
Ibuki
Ruruka
Chisa
Akane

>Girls with few waifufags and haters:
Mukuro
Touko
Peko
Angie

Such magnificent taste, user! No matter the day, our hearts and souls for dearest Kirumin!

Seems fine.

Please no
If HPA is to return in a mainline installment regardless, I'd much rather it be a post-DR3 period and as that big blank chunk in a history book that left hardly any records behind and nobody can say much or testify about it.

just finished the first case of V3.
IT FUCKING SUCKED! HOW THE FUCK COULD A 1 METER DROP OF A FUCKING METAL BALL KILL SOMEONE? THAT'S FUCKING RETARDED! UNLESS YOU THREW THE BALL WITH FORCE THERE IS NO WAY IT CAN CRACK THE SKULL JUST LIKE THAT! ANOTHER SHIT LOGIC GAME ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT.
i don't even want to finish the rest of the game anymore. the next trials will probably just make up more shithead logic. complete waste of my time with these nonsense.

Kokichi a cute though. would fap again

That doujin is cute but not very good.

shotputs are very heavy user

The players of V3 aren't the in-universe V3 audience, the players of V3 are Shuichi. This was a move designed to make the players actually be in the protagonist's position rather than just cheering them on from the sidelines during the final chapter.

They're real people who were overwritten and became "real fiction." And honestly user, how silly can you be? DR2's "everyone lives" bit, whether you think it was DR2 or DR3's fault, is stupid, and obviously Team Danganronpa's V3 wouldn't make that stupid mistake again.

Kaede's sister didn't exist. She was thrown in by Tsumugi as a kind of damage control and an attempt to get the plot back on the rails. Or if you subscribe to the theory that Tsumugi planned the fiction reveal twist then it was set by her to clue Shuichi in on how they've been following a cliche plot thus far. He even says when she brings it up "Kaede had a sister? Is that even relevant?"

Don't worry user, everyone needs at least a little bit of time to process the ending.

Nobody actually loves Sakura

>Did they ever explain who Kaede's sister was?
Nothing but a lie made up by Smoothie Moogie

not a lie, FICTION

Tsumugi is the mastermind

Tsumugi killed Rantaro, not Kaede. Everyone votes for the wrong culprit.

Kokichi orchestrates his own murder via hydraulic press.

>Hiyoko
Huh?

>replying to pasta from the danganronpa steam community page

Kirumi isn't on there.

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

We love pasta around here.

I love Sakura. And Sakura loves her best friends Hina and Naegi.

ASS

>Was the ending...
Maybe, they have said that its talking about audience in the DR universe. But its setup in such a way that the player can easily get that interpretation. Which made me think did they say that for PR reasons because of the amount of backlash over the ending, or was that really intended.

>Are they computer...
No, they are in a game-show built inside of a terrarium.

>Did they ever explain
No, that was a reference to the 1st game and served as a point to be a cheesy plot twist to make the whole thing feel more fake. An evil twin sister out of nowhere while the stakes are so high.

USO DAYO

Why is Akane among hated? I thought she was mostly ignored.

youtube.com/watch?v=rulzKikXMHo
here is a guy who threw the ball with force greater than the acceleration of a 1 meter drop. it left the other guy bleeding.
in the worst case scenario Rantaro should only have gotten a concussion.

Oumaede!

Shit! Why isn't it stopping?! Goddammit! Y-Y-You l-lied! T-This wasn't supposed to happen! This is wrong! This is wrong! O-O-O-Open the door! Please! I'm begging you! Help me! Please, get me out of here! Get me out of here! A-Ah... Oh my God, oh my God, there's no time left...! Listen! I was lied to! He lied to me! He put me in here! It was him! He killed me! It was him! A...Aahh... Aaahhhh... Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaht--!

ouma does not show sexual interest in girls

The ball had been rolling, it had more force than the downward momentum provided by gravity, and there was more than one metre of distance between the ball and his head.

I love Nagito!

ASS

Ouma thinks all women are THOTS

He could easily be bi like Tenko

Me too!

Your wife loves you too!

what did ouma draw on shuichi's tummy?

And you as well user! No matter how many aeons may pass, until the day we meet her!

A Kick-Me sign

This tummy is mine
Kokichi Ouma

>This tummy is mine, Kokichi Ouma

'Morning, how are you?

Good morning, Mahirufriend. Doing much better after not getting much sleep this weekend. Also, it looks like winter up here again.

Hope you stay warm and cozy then.

Thank ye!

It's going to warm up again today though. I hope you are doing well, as well!

It's not for you (You)'s, though, I really dislike Seiko.

Yes!!

goodnight /drg/

'night bud

Nyeeehhh, I want some petting, Shuichi!

they didn't vote wrong, monokuma said so. if they voted wrong they would of died

They're capturing MakiRoll!

But that's Monokuma lie, isn't it?

Tsumugi and Gonta!

Tsumugi was pulling the strings there. Since Kaede's plan was a fuckup she had to step in and kill Rantaro, but because Kaede had concocted the plan, she could make Kaede take the fall. That's why she deliberately took Kaede's clean shotput and Rantaro's monopad with her behind the mastermind door before returning from the bathroom.

Tsumugi can cheat because she's the mastermind.

Goodnight, anonymous.

why didn't she dispose of the shotput and monopad when she disposed of the body?

same reason why she couldn't even keep her revised plot straight
she's a dumbass

it's a video game

Darurin darurin

She didn't dispose of the body? She left Rantaro's body there. She only took what was needed to make sure they didn't figure out she was framing Kaede.

the library is all cleaned up when you go there after the case
in case 5 it's explicitly mentioned that all the bodies from previous cases were disposed of

Oh, you mean why didn't she move them from the bin while she was removing Rantaro's corpse? That's because she was in the trial at the time, Tsumugi's not on cleanup. Corpse cleanup is the cleanup crew's jobs.

Was browsing through the last thread. Jesus christ do people actually think that Angie isn't Japanese? She's from one of those smaller islands around japanese islands around mainland Japan.

there are no brown japanese people

Perhaps they think the name "Angie" is an anglo-european name, like Angel and its many variants, I had these thoughts initally.

Aoi and Akane say hello.

Where do all the corpses go, now that I think about it? Do they bury them somewhere? Burn them?

DR1 had a morgue.

I think he refers to natural born brown-ish people, they have tans.

As does Angie.

Do you not know about Okinawa?

>Who are the Ainu

Angie a cute

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! I just want to feel her pressed against me, feeling her warmth, and the rise and fall of her chest as she breathes softly.

I want to lick Angies tummy until my tongue is raw!

join mah cult

Angie head on my chest

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Your beautiful wife Maki loves you too. She enjoys your warmth as well as being pressed up against you, as it reminds her of a big teddy bear.

Good morning, Makifriend!

>as it reminds her of a big teddy bear
My heart.
Also good morning! Hope you're doing well! And thank you for the sweet words.