Besides Sultans boy fuckers, have there ever been Christians kings that got cought from being homosexual?

Besides Sultans boy fuckers, have there ever been Christians kings that got cought from being homosexual?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_the_Great#Sexuality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Richard I.

>that got cought from being homosexual?

What did he mean by this?

Frederick the Great

Are you trolling? Homosexuality is a 20th century invention.

Do you have a singe fact that back this up?

Can't speak for other countries but there were a number of English monarchs that were rumored to be gay, Edward II is a good example.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_the_Great#Sexuality

Edward 2 was a huge faggot and everyone knew it
Richard I and Philip II probably fugged but i don't think they got caught

Wasn't he an atheist ?

Untrue. The Greeks and there ideas here, that so many whites worship as the fundamental building blocks of western civilization and that they salivate over, practiced sodomy.

The greeks werent homosexual, they fucked boys and men

And William II

>The Greeks weren't homosexual they fucked boys and men

James I is well known to have had male lovers, though iirc he loved his wife and bore many heirs

It's a worthwhile distinction to make, though.

The concept of sexual orientation where people would be exclusively homosexual as a part of their fundamental personal identity is a modern invention.

Came in here to post Edward II, the kid probably would've gotten away for it too if his dad hadn't been such a grumpy twat.

Is that because there were no contraceptives back then and they needed to be able to fuck without the worry of producing offspring?

Yeah quite a few actually
pic related

The person who got them to translate the Bible in Englishes used around the world was a flagrant homosexual.

Edward II destroyed his reign because of a damn boipussy, desu.

This. A Greek (and later, Roman) man was still expected to have a wife and father children.

James I was prime boipussy wgen he was a kid apparently

>The greeks werent homosexual, they fucked boys and men