GIVE ME THE LEGENDARY BANNER TRAILER NNNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWWW

Begnion dindu nuthin.

>They put GHB and TT unit on a voting gauntlet
Nice but I also have normal Celica and Robin don't know who to vote for

0ppai~~
Can someone link me the Noire subway pic

imgur.com/a/OoKar

Thanks bait banner, finally got Laslow.

Will do. Shame I got -HP but it's better than getting banes in his offensive stats

Whoa... so the rumor... that thread quality increases... while burgers are asleep... was true... whoa.

Who would you want the legendary fire hero to be?

Only power holds meaning. Only strength holds sway. Call to me. Thirst for me. Thirst for power!

I mean I've been playing 3 months or so? I have no idea what's good. Sorry if I asked a stupid question. I'm not that familiar with all Fire Emblem characters so I don't know who is good or not.

Of course the Europoor comes and shits it up.

Breed with pegasus knights

I just pulled an off-banner +atk/-spd Tana

Is she salvagable? Or use for Guidance mulching?

Aren't americans waking up about now? It's like quarter to 10 or something? Who's still asleep at that time?

Can they still be pegasus knights if they are no longer pure?

NEETs

Assuming the Legendary Banner tomorrow comes with a new Colorless Fire Legendary, what would you guys want to see?

>Archer/Dagger/Staff?

I kind of want a Legendary Healer since we havent had one in a while and I want to build one but the current healers dont intrest me.

thank

It's 11:50 here and just woke like 20 minutes ago.

I honestly wasn't sure what you meant and just went with my gut since that pic was pretty recent. Glad to help

I love Severa very much, and I’ll always be there to make her smile!

I want a Loli in an armor also is probably going to be a blue since Fjorm is BANNED from it

a cute girl

>I kind of want a Legendary Healer since we havent had one in a while and I want to build one but the current healers dont intrest me.
Same here, it would be super interesting to see what IS comes up with for a Legendary Healer too.

I'm worried it'll just be another sword though.

Armour Staff Imouto!

This seems like a bad idea, and it makes me want a Vantage seal soon.
Should I go Memebow or Draconic Aura?

Id Purpose > Twilight of the Gods > Id Hope > End of All
Fight me

>Armour Staff Imouto!
would whale, I need a new staff and a loli armor == all my money

^w^

If the legendary fire hero isn't a defector from the Fire Nation, I'll be surprised. That being said, Roy or Celica wouldn't surprise me.

I'll never doubt bottom right ever again

dagger armor

I want a healer too due to how all our playable OCs are color units and Virion was the original colorless rep.

Happy birthday Beruka!

>Veronica gets staff'd

Honestly I don't want to see a healer since it's likely that theyd have a prf healing spell or staff. It's been a year and healers need new toys.

I genuinely and unironically think bottom-right has magical wish-fulfilling power.

>4th Celica

Please no, at least Ike earned the right to have multiple non-seasonal variants.

h-hot

Voice clips should only play the first time you select a unit each turn
Enemy-phase music should be a toggle, or at least disabled on GHBs
Music should continue where it left off every turn

This should be such an easy fix that would make the game's sound design so much better

>spend 140 Orbs trying for another Zelgius
>get him, 2 Marths, and a Seth
>get 4* Furyman x4, several 3* Furyman, my first Klein, and my first Setsuna

Zelgius had shit IVs, just like the other 5 I've summoned. but GODDAMN, not only does he always come home, he brings great friends with him too.

I'd whale for Rescue/Warp on a cute character

I've never got a 5* choosing bottom-right, every time is top or top-left.

I'll take "stuff the game developers simply don't give enough of a shit to fix" for 200, Alex

MAAAAAAAAAAKU~

was despairing this morning, getting Seth'd, using up the last of my Orbs while still only at 3.25%. 10 Orbs left and the only red was bottom right. you bet your sweet ass it was Zelgius.

Holy fuck, based Gray on the free roll.
-res +spd

FE16 Nintendo Direct when? It's just going to be more waifushit again

No you will get that 4th Celica and enjoy it just like every other popular character, yes I am a salty Marthfag

pretty good IVs right there

Dragons are fucking bullshit.
>No inheritable weapons or skills that specifically counter them
>Falchions that aren't Alm are shit while Naga doesn't do shit to them
>They 1shot mages through triangle disadvantage which means they can dump all their points into defense
>The majority of melee units have lower res than defense
Wyrmslayer weapons fucking WHEN???

You'll have SMTV and enjoy it

Wow, she's pretty good.

Thats why I'm preaching to the choir, I'll just keep reminding people so it might make enough of a stink
Its probably likely to be fixed though, I doubt the devs never did the Takumi TT map, that was the point at which I realized how stupid the sound design was in this game

Post units you’ll never use again after TT. Can’t even stay alive on Lunatic 5 autobattle most of the time, so their HM is shit too. Hector’s the only good thing to come out of this LA banner

Throw brave Lance on her, she's strong enough it'll be fine

Dead game. Good fucking job IS

Leave Dragons to me

Hopefully Heroes makes them realize that making mainline games isn't worth it anymore and they never make another one ever again.

>Implying anyone would choose to use a Wyrmslayer over a regular Slaying weapon

I hope never only because I love my dragons. I would only be ok with it if they had as many breath users as they have sword users.

IMAGINE

oh nooooooooooo

>Roll'd Roy,Hector and Lyn
Im keeping the first two and ditching Lyn as soon as I have a good Hero that uses her Atk/Spd bond.

I would. I already regularly use Armorsmasher in arena.

>just like every other popular character

I honestly want CYL3 to have Lyn and Lucina again just to see how many Lynfags and Lucinafags voted for Celica just to spite Camilla.

>they'll give Forblaze yo Lilina as a refine
>it still won't be effective against dragons because their logic is that Durandal and Armads aren't effective to dragons, so why should Forblaze?

Based Ippei does it again!

Athos with dragon ploy skill
Or a staff with prf effective damage against dragons or tome or something. Just give me athos, i want to teach those younglins power.

>sweat
>pit hair
>muscles on a frumpy body
It's shit.

The armpits and face ruin it for me

Armorsmasher Bro, how do we get through Effie? I don't have a hammer and Wary Fighter is bullshit.

should i sac my only LA!Eliwood for his goad armor? Already have LA!Lyn and Hardin for Blue armors

If they were common(like how the horse slaying lance is or the armor slaying weapons in general) I would toss it on a few of my units for aa. Dragons and armors make up the bulk of my enemies. Although I'd prefer wyrm slaying axes and lances over swords.

Aight user, thanks!

It's gonna be another zanbato thing. technically the weapon exists, but good luck getting it, and even if you pull the unit, it might have other skills to inherit you'd want as well

Twilight of the gods (English version) > all
Unironically

Did people ever even notice that the chibis get knocked around based on how hard they get hit, when back then they used to stand completely still on impact?
I thought that was a nice touch that was added ages ago, yet I never saw anyone comment on it

Would this work? I'm trying to decide idea whether to go with Slaying or Riders and and Iceberg or Glacies

>having animations on

>(English version)
There are different versions of ToTG?

I remember a bug where if a character got hit hard enough they would completely dissapear and the game would be stuck

What does Chill Sod actually do? Is it map wide or do you have to interact with an enemy?

Distant Counter, maybe?

Most meta greens deal with her fine.

Chill Spd? Its map Wide at the start of each turn the enemy unit with highest speed gets the debuff. If there are two units with the same highest speed they both get debuffed.

I killed my spare Hector for DC neutral Myrrh, no regrets

I'm ready for the 8% banner.

Oh wait I meant the other song
Heritors of arcadia

>2 full orbs

0 orb master race reporting in.

yup

Lilina’s actually a pretty fun green nuke on my horsey team, so I’m keeping her around, and I’ll probably keep using Eliwood until I can get another blue armor that pleases me more, but I’m sure as shit not using any of the Lyns I got, I didn’t even bother checking their IVs I hate that bish so much.

I only really toggle them on on challenging maps or if I have a new unit I want to test, when grinding I usually turn them off

>3 Siegberts
>not sure whether to merge them or fodder atk tactics
>know I'll regret either decision

>arcadia

Kek, every time I see Greek references I think of the garbage localisation of Etrian Odyssey V.

>will have 9 orbs by tonight
>potential max of like 20 or so by the banner end
Please have shitty units I don’t want please.

Why do you hate Lyn?