stop not making a new thread sub edition

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9 (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/iaudJWDw (embed) (embed)

ded

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/276
pcgamer.com/i-wish-we-had-more-time-to-polish-the-game-before-release-says-kingdom-come-deliverance-exec-producer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for strong, independent women DLC

What's the best bow?

>cum men

so i noticed that there's like 3 wikis for this game, the fextralife one, gamepedia one, and wikia one
which one is the best/most complete one?

>save and exit
I will be mad if they give in to the casuals and remove schnapps and sleep saving. At least make it optional in a "hard" mode or something.

Also will this break saves because I will be fucked then.

daily reminder that this Czech son of a bitch (living in Switzerland) owns 70% of Warhorse studios. Im sure he is happy you send him your money

he looks like a white nigger

what i dont get it is this a problem? this is usually what happens when you invest in stuff

Why his mouth so wide?

CAREFUL HENRY
CAREFUL NOW

This one

For anyone that's finished Besmirched.

Which one of these houses is Adam's stolen kettle supposed to be around? I've inspected the two blatantly sitting outside over a fire, and Henry has said it's not them. There's nothing online apart from a few posts saying it's "behind" one of the houses.

Nice.

What's it like to be poor?

The cuman disguise does not fucking work.

its not easy to swallow all the shekels

the problem is that anons this Vavra is sitting on a pile of money and now has 50 mil dollarino budget for new game. The reality is that guy in pic sits on a pile of money and Vavra begs him for another (((investment)))

Would you rather not be playing the game because nobody lent them the money to make it?

>go to parley with bandits because I'm honourable
>ride up on pebbles
>quest failed
>they all rush out and attack me
>just slaughter them all and then brutally dispatch the archers
damn, I don't even have armour except for my milanese breastplate

At least its a slav/german mixed mong and not a jew

You clearly didn't disarm yourself.

>only fucking helmet with a noseguard in the game
>it's on a Cuman helmet

well right, at least the game exists. But I wouldnt be so optimistic about the financial situation as many are

o fug

there's a bascinet with a fuckhuge hinged noseguard too iirc

What happens if you leave Radzig's sword in a chest at talmberg before Runt? Can you even drop it?

Put on Bernard's colors, unequip all weapons, and park pebbles a little bit away and walk up. Should have no problem; Wolfin is a pretty cool guy, and Bernard is overreacting a little.

>check nexus
>face swap
>replaced god with *MEEM*

quick vavra, where is the mod support

it extends past the chin though so I didn't really count that

I recently watched Kingdom of Heaven, so something like the bascinets but with a halfway noseguard would be sick

activate windows you knave

I believe because it’s a quest item it has to stay in your inventory, I might be wrong though

on my next play through i'm roleplaying as a cuman and going on a killing spree

Where can I find one of these?

200 years late my man.

At roadside motels in the Nevada desert. They mostly make it out of tinfoil nowadays

a mod released on nexus that changed the bascinet with the huge noseguard with picrelated

All of them are empty

The kill bandit/cumen/brigand quest is amazingly lucrative. Just get a horse with a saddle bag and you’ll get basically over 40k easily. Quick way to make money if your leveled if anyone needs extra money, just talk to the guy near the combat arena in Rattay.

>no issue about random encounters ceasing to exist past a certain point for 70% of the playerbase

Yea I think it’s broken, had the same problem on my playthrough and I imitated it perfectly

Where the fuck are the cuman/bandit ears? I'm at the monastery quest already and I haven't seen a single one since I turned some in at Bernard at the ginger quest

Isn't being Czech a real life version of Mafia?

Any console peasants here? How long does it take to start a dialogue?

yeah but the technology exists in the year and setting plus rule of cool

if I knew how to put edited models into the game I'd steal the two and combine them in blender right now and make something like pic

Oh I thought it was just me. It’s not game breaking but I want to fight the wandering knight so bad.

The quest Lost in Translation leads me to the Pribyslavitz. Upon arrival the Cumans kill one of their own and the quest fails. What the fuck?

Maximum load time for anything has been 30-45 seconds at most and I'm on an old ps4.

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE PATCH COMING
VÁVRA YOU JEWISH FUCK YOU PROMISED US TWO WEEKS AFTER LAUNCH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It’s coming please understand

Does anybody else get uncomfortable in the mines? Did the Skalitz silver mines yesterday and running around in these caves with no light or air in sight was really unsettling, for some reason I felt claustrophobic, even though irl I am not afraid of anything like that.

calm down user, it's not even 2 weeks yet

Only czechs from Pilsen. That city looks like a nice and comfy place on a first look, but jeez, city council and police there is fucking mafia central.

Also people like Bakala are typical post commie rich people here. When communism fell, people didnt know shit how to capitalism. There were bunch of expats who studied economy and stuff in USA (Bakala was one of them) and they made mad money on privatization because they were lightyears ahead the curve. Some of them were pretty nasty characters and robbed the country of enormous wealth

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/276

I didn't mind that because I always carry 25 fucking nightvision potions
What I did mind was the ''witches'' quest where you have to follow them in the woods and the game plays sounds of footsteps in grass behind you at different angles

You don’t get any money from them past Bernard anyways

Where do you get a dark version of that overcoat? I still just use a small black one that drapes over my shoulders since it isn't bright or colorful as fuck and I can see my cool ass armor but I'd use that black one you have in a heartbeat since it looks so stylish.

FUCKING
W H E N
H
E
N

sboogi
i wonder if we'll get ghosts etc in the games

I don't remember footsteps but I felt paranoid as fuck when they were doing the ritual. I kept looking around me when they started going batshit.

You're better off reading random forum posts and articles (based off my random test of which one of them tells you that having over 100 nourishment gives you a debuff). Probably best to pick one and contribute yourself if you believe in wikis

JUST BE PATIENT YOU LITTLE MONKEY

Is wearing plate armor over just a gambeson/arming doublet/aketon even historically accurate?

Yea you’d typically wear padding under the plate.

I want a hood for my henry, is the monk thing the only way?

SHIT

break lock on him and stab him in the face

So the setup that Hans has in the Battle of Talmberg is historically correct?

the mod fucks up the normals, idk what's happening in his pics but in my game it looks fucked
it's called ''Black Combat Jacket'' and I found it off treasure chest idk where
just add it to your inventory from console

>no mention of main quest being bugged to shit and incompletable

That had better be part of the "other" fixes

For the bandit camp? Yeah the cumans realise you are not one of them, and will walk up to you and engage dialogue. You just have to keep moving. If you have high enough speech you get one free pass

Yes.

>one
if you have high enough strength, charisma and speech you get 3 free passes

Operation: Save Private Cuman

The first mine I went into I was walking slow down the length of the passage expecting to encounter something and at the tunnel's end was an open, rough-cut area and the yawning mouth of another larger, pitch-black hole. Because I had been walking slowly I hadn't noticed I was approaching the map edge so as I approach this next tunnel Henry suddenly says "I'd better not go any farther" and as I tried to back away from the dark opening his steps were extremely slow like in a nightmare for the 20 feet back to the mineshaft and it spooked me a little.

search for hood on the nexus.

Does the Feint Hearted Knight only give you clothes and not armour if you beat him?
Should I just ask for his sword?

pcgamer.com/i-wish-we-had-more-time-to-polish-the-game-before-release-says-kingdom-come-deliverance-exec-producer/
Veeky Forums BTFO

Yeah, i think not wearing it would actually be inaccurate or plain retarded.

Without some kind of padding even longswords would cause blunt damage.

Oh I didn't realise the other 2 were tied to different skills. I failed both of the others but my early game character was heavy on the speech side

I'm specifically talking about using plate with just a gambeson underneath it. No chainmal, just plate and a gambeson.

You can get everything from him if you beat him three times

They went out of style by that time

hes gone family. aint coming back

Can you get his pants without knocking him out and stealing it from him?

Ledetchko butcher is Grade-A superstitious grandmafu material.

It's such a shame what she's had to go through.

>fat disgusting slut
gross
you're gross
I hated every second of her quest

If anything, wearing a full chainmail shirt under plate is unrealistic.

if you do the first few Hans Capon quests up to when you have to go see Hanush after the bathouse incident you can get a pair of the same pants

it's pretty accurate actually, just maybe not with a fullplate

How many hours until the "refuge" references stop? I guess they're ignoreable as they're small references in dialogue but I play games to get away from politics.

Fullplate? Is that even in the game?

What's with the quotation marks? They are literally refugees. You were there when their town burned down, if you don't remember.

If I take that heavy hitter perk can i stagger shieldcucks?

Are there any repercussions for clearing the entire bandit camp instead of sabotaging/scouting it?

Nope.

Where even is that guy? I haven't seen him since the hunting incident.

clearing it does not affect the battle later when all the affiliated bandits and cumans from the region have returned

>absent-minded players
Crackers BTFO

>afro-syrian rapefugees are the only refugees to have ever existed ever
come on now lad

he's actually recuperating in the castle that you first went to Radzig at in Rattay, I didn't find him until well into the game, on the bed covered in shit

In a hundred years it would be just light padding and a full coat of plates