/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #750

''The Golden Hour'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aSC1kY30uI

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14976466
strawpoll.me/14976478
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/968168966991597569
twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/968168966991597569/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=XOe_lkiwhCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Man, that was fast.

Chloe is #1

>best Arcadia duo
Damn right

>choose ending that gets Chloe prematurely killed
>write entire prequel about Chloe
Fuck you, Zak

Always kiss the Price.

Last thread lasted for, like, 12 hours haha

Forever.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

If it kept up the same pace it did for the first quarter of the thread, it would have been gone in just over 2 hours.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

AND EVER.

Little moments like that in the first episode made me realize this game was going to be something special. Setting up shows that made you want to screenshot them and then the character has the same idea. 10/10 atmosphere.

FOREVER!

She's Max's #1!

Maybe they're masochists? Oh well, I never even considered picking Bay so it's all good for me.
Just more time getting to know Chloe. Like was said at the end of last thread, as long as the game itself doesn't try to force a reference to Chloe dying then their personal choices don't bother me. Deck Nine made the same promise DONTNOD did that they wouldn't canonize any final choice because that is something essential to how each player sees the game and characters.

How one or maybe two posters can derail an entire thread is beyond me. There must be some real sharp tools in this shed

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

183 hours, 30 minutes.

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

enough time to ponder whether or not to buy the deluxe edition.

Let's see if we can get a thread with 750 posts before Farewell comes out.
A very large part of that is ignoring and hiding the bait that gets posted every thread.

We all know the ending could have been better and shown more, but I will say that what it did show there was nice for how simple it was. How Max and Chloe are both there physically and mentally.
They're both sad, hurt, nervous, scared. But they're there and they're alive. That's enough to make them smile and feel hopeful.

And some more after that.

Wait until Farewell is out and we can tell you if it's any good desu

>spoiler
For cereal. It makes me so sad to see people respond to the same useless shit that has been posted ad nauseum for months.

>S1 ending thoughts
Exactly! I totally agree.

best girl

Did Eliott get to cum on Chloes face?

Max is pretty kooL

Reminder to ignore, hide and report obvious bait.

Max is cute!

Good advice.

CHECK THIS OUT

twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/968168966991597569

>"Shhh Lisa.... don't make a peep or we'll get busted."
*nibble nibble*

>New release date: March 5th, 12 PM EST
Omg

Trailer when?!

WHAT THE H*CK

Outstanding

Cool only one week away. Enjoy it Pricefielders..This is really the last time you'll ever see them again.

Tomorrow, I'll bet anything.

Danse? What are you doing here?

uhoh

Kek people love them so much that we got them in a game about amberprice
Your ship is irrelevant

You gonna get disciplinary hugs...

Wtf I love this guy on Twitter now

>Kate with a thigh gap
Hnnnnnnngggggggg stop

That was not the image I selected. Weird.

Wonderful. A day earlier.
Also there's going to be some kind of run-up to it highlighting their best moments? Even if it is the last time we see them, them getting an actual send off feels really nice.

Okay? We all thought Episode 5 was the last chance we would ever see them. Getting a whole additional episode is a gift in itself.
Hopefully it's good. Not going to change the story we know, but it could add in a few nice moments and even the sadder ones will hopefully give us better understanding of the characters we love so much.

Alice is domesticated and doesn't hurt anything. Try to harm her and I'll introduce you to my Mauser's buttplate.

Why do they have to release the game on a fucking monday instead of a friday?
Like, I'm not really complaining, but it's gonna be hard to concentrate on anything else when the episode releases.

So much that they make Rachel appear in this "Spécial Chloe and Max" Episode.

I personally think they should have waited for the Sunday and release it on Chloe's birthday.
At least with the way they're doing it the thread for the 11th will be calmer. Maybe one week of a shitshow and one last hurrah for some trolls and then a peaceful weekend of celebration.

Yeah to solidify her cheating ways and strengthen Pricefield endgame

If I see any one of you taking the bait, I swear to god...
I know boxing.

>I personally think they should have waited for the Sunday and release it on Chloe's birthday.
Same.

Max Caulfield is my girl!

This

Hi Chloe

You mean Bay endgame ?

twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/968168966991597569/photo/1

DON'T. FUCKING. REPLY. TO. THE. BAIT.

WE KNOW NERD

MARRIED

No one arguing with you Chloe

I'M LATE TO THE PARTY BECAUSE I FORGOT TO REFRESH I'M SORRY

Chloe is so lucky to have that face on her ass everyday.

OMG

>no pre-load option

:/

Quick, invest in a better internet infrastructure before the week's over!

only the best of all worlds for Max

Would you PLEASE have a little respect for Kate?

I heard this was the thread for cute Maxes

You heard right! Cute Chloes too

>go to sleep after reading some dumb shit on here
>wake up
>new thread already

How many Kates did you kill last night, /lisg/?

too many.

My hands are blood-free!

Chloe must complete the pile!

Dana is stronk.

Kate is hypnotized by Dana's ass.

Juliet should've been one
Wardson best tertiary ship

S-sorry

I've met a girl, I like her and she likes me back!

this must be how Chloe must have felt when she first met Rachel

I think this could be love.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOe_lkiwhCM

Who wouldn't be? Also her boobers.

This is correct.

The times they used the golden hour or sunsets in this game really made me feel feels

Sometimes irl sunsets make me feel the same, the day ending, my youth fading, etc. and I feel like LiS used sunsets in sortof the same way, it being a coming of age story for Max and deals with death and all.

What makes this game so good at giving you feels, /lisg/?

Dana doesn't carry Juliet.
Dana holds her hand and they walk to the girl pile.

Thunder-thighs Watson carries Dana. She's the only one Dana doesn't carry!

Can we appreciate Dana for real? Apparently she's a swimmer and does orgo on top of being a hot cheerleader.

The ability to give the seemingly most innocent characters a troubled side as well as to make those who have been hurt by life to still have a hopeful side.
LiS is a very human game that touches on some very depressing topics many have experience themselves. It can make you look at someone and wonder what circumstances made them become who they are.

>Cute Chloes too

All those people wanting more Rachel and pricefielders sperging out lol.

By swimmer I mean skater because she has roller skates what is my mind

Dana is very talented. Maybe she roller skates in the water.

Same.

Are we reading the same comments? A few people with their usual "Rachel and Chloe deserved better" and a few "Max can use a photo to go back and save Rachel"
But most of the comments are excitement to see Max and Chloe again.

It's a good thing she's not a swimmer desu, the tidal wave that would be generated every time those boobers strike the water would destroy Arcadia Bay several times over!

lmao

All you freaks obsessing over overrated Steph when Dana is the undeniable queen of supporting characters.