Playerunknown's Battlegrounds general - /pubg/

Vector best gun edition

Info:

>Blue Zone changes
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-01-19-playerunknowns-battlegrounds-testing-blue-zone-changes

>Detailed map of Erangel/Miramar with loot highlighted
pubgmap.io/

>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/
op.gg

>Discords
discord.gg/jvW4UKw
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UOaYL-Gw4TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can we keep this general from dying?

I hope we see this genre of games grow into something better. A hardcore angle isn't a good thing if the game is buggy, has performance issues and a hacker problem.

Additionally, It's demoralizing as fuck to anyone playing competitively to know that you have a very flawed playing field.

It's obvious the developers don't really know what they are doing, and we are given a sense that the game got far too popular too fast.

The next step in a battle royale game is to make an airtight experience that doesn't play like ass, with good gunplay and fast loading times. It's a guarentee that if a competent developer makes something akin to that, they will be making cash hand over fist.

I have an idea and nobody will like it. Make a battle royale game general instead.

>first crate drops right in the compound where I go down
>killed the other guy that went down with me already
>loot the crate
>get shot at while going back into a house
>heal up
>hear the guy coming
>I open the door and want to rush him
>get stuck in the fucking door, have to jump to be able to move again
>other guy of course kills me
Thanks for absolutely fucking nothing, piece of shit devs.
Spectacular first game of the day.

what did he mean by this?

>you don't even bother with checking replay/stats because you just know it's another hacker

Is there a single game in history with this amount of cheater? Any? People always say it was bad in CS back in the days but I can't see CS getting popular with literally every second game being infested with obvious aimbots/wallhacks.

youtu.be/UOaYL-Gw4TM

chances are just way higher to find a cheater in a 100 players match than in a 5v5 of CS

>losing to a ghillieshitter
Bitch was fucking lucky he had that.

Chinkers

go to bed Vladimir

Why you hate me? I do not support Putin, Trump and Russian politics. A im proud SJW, leftist, westerner and people of color.

>A im proud
UGU UGUUU

Misspell

i just won this skirt from a crate but it wont let me sell it is there a reason for that?

How old is your Steam account?

why is the Vector so sexy?

like 10 years

have you tried actually reading the item description on steam?

my mistake

How come people can shoot from behind cover, showing only their forehead, but I have to practically stand in the open or my bullets hit whatever I'm standing behind?

Because you, like me, are a shitter that doesn't understand the cover mechanics in the game, at least as of now.

How is it playing a low quality knockoff FPS that caters to the Chinese audience exclusively?

>knockoff
of what?

@206621049
How it is trying to trigger people for shits and giggles?

W hate you BECAUSE you support none of those.

Damn commie spy!

Of actual FPS games. The circle mechanic is their only unique contribution and it's so poorly designed most people just YOLO drop into hotzones to get some shooting in instead of playing Running Simulator 2k17. Don't even start on how poorly the server manages to handle interactions.

>+15 rating for a win
this is really demotivating

I won today.

TIME TO SAVE YOUR THREAD!
WITH THE BETTER FREE BATTLE ROYALE GAME!

Gets boring when you win Solo games easily, unlike PUBG.

>shoot a guy
>he builds a small village around himself in 2.5 seconds

fun game

I'd rather have a dead general with some semblance of quality than most generals which are just waifu shit 24/7

>That pun to /lolg/
mfw I'm a luxposter lmao

/lolg/ is cancer but I wasn't specifically referring to it

Okay so you clearly don't play the game and just parrot shitposts

Even if the general wasn't just retards shitposting about other games, it would just be confusing

Every win against a M416 user deserves a good taunting, how they can even fail a encounter with that gun is beyond me.

Agree, the M4 is a true beast in it's own tier of OP-ness

i prefer the SCAR desu

Must be nice convincing yourself it's never your fault when you die certain guns

>SKS

How can mini-14lets even compete?

By having a ridiculously fast muzzle speed=easy as fuck to headshot with one

By not having to wait an hour for recoil reset then getting aimpunched before you can fire again anyway

How much of a nigger are you? Tell me your % so i can rip you a new one and then get you banned because you must be black or have palyed this game for 5 min if you type that shit out and be pleased with it.

@206633453
Not worth a (You)

That's what i thought, don't make a remark that make you look so damn stupid over the general balance of the game.

M8 if you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to suck your dick then tell everyone, you'll look so gay lmfao

Do you think fever crate will be available to purchase for all the time or limited time only?

Most of the reason why I stopped bothering with rating chasing.

What even is rating?
I'm a shitter, k/d, top 10 & wins i'm top ~55%, but rating top 3%?

bluehole needs to ping- and regionlock chinks

Rating is basically how well you survive, but it's very dynamic in the sense that you can get a huge jump in rating if you win twice in a row. Eventually, once you get high enough, dying once in the top 50 is enough to cancel out a win with several kills. Since surviving is a huge factor and RNG is rampant throughout the game, almost everyone in the top 100 avoids as much conflict as possible until the very end or cheats.

This
If you want to get in to the top ~300 you have to play passive as fuck

its almost as if getting frags isn't the main objective

Oh, like that.
Idgaf about it, but it stood out to me because I expected it to be like my other shitterstats.

>I miss mist

Depends on what you consider your main objective.

I wish my mates had that mindset instead of going down in Pecado or rozhok 24/7

fortnite is better

they're playing the game wrong. If they want to play CoD they should just play CoD instead. They'll have a better time that way.

I was told crates are only supposed to drop inside the circle but i've seen them drop outside the white circle in whats about to be outside the zone. was i lied too?

okay sweaty

my buddies and i do half chad games, half virgin camp

the pre-teen chimpout vs the grown up operation

Twitch ruined PUBG
everyone tries to imitate Shroud or Aculite and then wonder why they can't get dinners

Not him but I don't get how some idiots attempting to emulate stream daddies ruined the game for me

Aw shit I just got 2nd in Solo
Fuck my life.
At least the one who won(AWM shitter, as usual) was a legit player and not a hacker

500+ hours. Game is shit once the addiction wears off. Circle is a bad mechanic as implemented; encourages central drops, disencourages engaging the enemy in the midgame, and creates disappointing endings where a 20min session ends with running across a wide open field to get to the zone while those who got lucky mow you down helplessly.

>inb4 just go central

Ya, that's why the game is so fucking boring from 5m-20m marks; everyone tries to go central to avoid running from blue the whole game leading to 2/3 of the server wiping and the survivors sitting in a shit shack peeking across the closing zone.

>the fix

Show first circle during plane drop, increase chute distance to pre-1.0, slow down 3rd circle so it's still outrunnable, increase damage of 3rd and subsequent circles. Makes it so you don't get outlucked by the zone placement since you can always run to safety in the midgame while making the blue more dangerous to discourage blue camping. Will encourage more shot trading as you move to the safezone as shooting is no longer a death sentence to a zone you can't keep up with on foot, let alone catch up with unless you get a vehicle.

A lot of this is based on squad gameplay, which seems tacked on rather than designed. For ex vehicles in squad are a death trap - if an enemy squad is camping a chokepoint your vehicle is exploding before you can hand brake & jump out, let alone blow through. Miramar offroad terrain is a literal meme to drive through due to all the sharp, jagged areas that can jam a vehicle.

your fix for pubg is to make it a whole different game

It's to make it less of a "I can't play a FPS so at least I can get top 10 while watching anime on my second monitor and feel accomplished" faggot fest. Winning isn't hard in this game, the formula is easy, it's just boring.

k

>t. virgin camper

k

What is everyone's preferred weapon loadout?

>this piece of shit has a thread and Fortnite doesn't.

M416 + 1/2x, silencer, angled foregrip and stock
The above but with a 4/8x and vertical foregrip

just create battle royale gen instead

>this piece of shit has a thread but a watered down ripoff of this piece of shit doesn't

/fgg/, /ASSg/, /neog/, /gerg/ live just fine

I know at least a few of those is just waifu garbage spam

grug only visit cave painting room to tell others that it no fault when grug die

>open 100 militia crates
>realize after I hit confirm order I could've just bought what I wanted

S12K is hidden OP.

no

new test server update
not like this dead gen cares lmfao

hasha lmfao top kek

>Automatic shotgun early game in a land of much slower shotguns
>"hidden" op

>Early game

>NA server
>get killed at a range of >200M by someone on full auto
>happens again next game and the game after that

is the hacker problem this bad?

I've only ever played 3-4 man squad games and have not encountered a hacker in any of them. I stand to say that hackers don't have friends and play in the solo/duo games mostly.

i do see them a lot less in squad games; so you might be onto something.

>Game keeps putting me on the server that isn't the lowest ping
I'm blaming all of my current problems on this.

lel, they need to make a top down small scale battle royale. Looks hilarious

Does the Vector make bullet cracking noises?

bump

H1z1. No hackers or shitty Devs. Idk how pubg got popular and h1 didn't

grug throw many arrowhead at other grug
he no fall forever sleep
badgrug throw one arrowhead not even look my way, me fall over