Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

>the absolute state of capcucks

shinobu!

Good morning

What fighting game is this? It looks gay.

so dbfz is basically a smash game?

Succ

>some dude actually lost to cujo kate in pools
imagine entering a tournament and losing to a middle aged woman who is stuck in silver

How many frames do you have for each input?

he could've just been a no-show

The King of Iron Fist Tournament
Lili!

Damn, KujoKate looks like THAT?

Broski you're an inspiration to nibbas like me -not the nibbas who like you just cause of the streams and tweets, I'm talking 'bout the nibbas who don't know where they're going to be. I read the Cirno post right in a moment of heat. Not in summer, but of course I was holding a heat: gun on the edge of my feet, I read that first paragraph and it drew me in like predators carrying treats. Then I said to myself "Fuck, is he speaking to me?"

Broski, I love you, wanna be just like you, I think about your face and I don't even fucking try to, wish I had a basement meant for me to hide you. We could play X-Box and listen to Madvillain and eat mince pies over conversating bout what Chris T does...

do sfv players know tekken 7 is still more popular

anime players are used to playing less popular or even dead games, but its crazy that street fighter is ranked like 4th or 5th now

I'm willing to bet SFV is 10 times more popular than Tekken in Chicago where that tournament is held

real talk colossus is a stan ripoff

>if I could right you a song to make you fall in love

When's big bro coming?

who is this seamon deamon

another incredibly retarded post by nights
who would have guessed

Play BUKI

g a n g

Cujo is based and wholesome. Leave her alone.

someone buy me a Veeky Forums pass these captchas are just retarded
why does hiroshimoot never put them on sale?

>le FGC

Play Weiss

>so popular that american tekken scenes are literally shutting down because nobody shows up

try harder to bait next time /v/ights bro

>"b-b-but tekken sold more!!11 HA that'll show em!!"

Don't have the data, I only remember it from Saturn VF2 where I found it near impossible to do consistently. I don't know what VF players call it these days or whether the input has been loosened at all.
I'm not an executionlet, VF2 SPoD was nails.

>haha i posted my epic meme from the reddit boards again
Can you lurk for a little while until you realize /bant/ /pol/ /r9k/ /b/ /int/ /v/ /tv/ and so on aren't real boards?

isnt posting lewd pics of her like pimping out your "girlfriend"

based

SPoD was ez
knee on the other hand...

>tekken 7 is more popular
>not even the most popular fighting game... in korea (street fighter 5 is #1)

ummm..... lol?

>Cujo is base-

>Ricki has gotten 2nd place at evos and Capcom Cups for decades
>B-But what about me
Wow what a cunt

I can't tell if the pink tranny was also shopped or not

jesus christ

>Xenomorphs aren't rea...
OH SHIT

HOLY SHIT BASED?!

>glass ceiling
In a purely merit based competition?

>thinking 25th place is an "accomplishment"
>"COME ON GIVE ME ATTENTION"

wow this is some sad shit

*long, compassionate 5 paragraphs reply from Gems Chen*

I don't really consider that a lewd pic. And I don't think the two things are similar enough to be compared like that.

playblue

I mean Gilty got attention for an equally shitty placement so...

I stand to be corrected

How does she look cute in that pic and like a haggardly crazy cat lady in the picture above?

this is the mental state western women are in. absolutely disgusting.

>gems chen

>implying Ricki is a woman

Laura, I guess.

Post Platinum lewds

bros.... I can't believe the best melty player in italy posts in fgg.....

I guess I just don't get waifuism. Imagine if I started posting pictures of my gf's butt for strangers to look at.

I would imagine that the committed VF community would have all the data available.

this

>gets to commentate even though she is trash
>wtf why am i swept under the rug

Yo FelixBrehh I watched your match videos against the Juri player, I have a couple notes:

- You use cr.hp way too much when it's honestly not that great a button outside of anti-airing. To be fair though that Juri was mashing like a mad cunt when he was minus so you scored infinite crush counters against him. cr.hp is also minus so you should always be cancelling it into spark to make it safe on block.
- You just weren't anti-airing and he was very jump happy. Ed has a ton of AA options so learn what ranges each button works at and use the right one for the situation. Also bear in mind v-skill whiffs against airborne opponents after EX dive if psycho rising connected as an anti-air.
- You never used st.mp or cr.mp the entire set. These are both really great buttons that leave you plus on block to pressure the opponent and Ed needs that to stay in.
- You only ever used V-trigger once and that was point-blank as a mistimed meaty which just won't work. VT2 is honestly the better choice unless you're against Guile or Abigail.
- You dropped CC cr.hp, psycho knuckle, flicker a lot. You can solve that by just mashing punch during the psycho knuckle animation, it'll make flicker come out as soon as possible every time.
- You should really learn to end blockstrings in flicker. It's safe and builds a lot of meter and does decent chip, and confirms to super on hit.

There was nothing really specific to the Juri matchup, I feel like the same sort of issues will happen in any sort of matchup against a character with an EX DP, just learn to bait them out and get the proper punish every time.

lul this triggered the capcucks pretty hard, nice m8

>Implying she would be allowed to say that if it brought up
>Implying letting men take the title of best woman player is bad
Trannies are based for oppressing women attempting to make a name of themselves off mediocre results

And you see people "talking about" gllty? No. Also gllty doesn't even get 25th even if he's lucky.

based gay

she is right, though. has any real woman placed higher than her in jive? mentally ill faggots don't count

you degenerate westcucks need to learn to appreciate real women before your society disintegrates into a bunch of fags everywhere

So I open up r/Kappa and there are no butts. Wtf. That was the only reason for me to visit this website

She was at ELEAGUE

>haggardly crazy cat lady
lies and slander!
CuteKate is not crazy and definitely not old! she is young! YOUNG!

sherry probably has

>Obnoxious spoiled cunt crying because she isn't getting enough attention despite getting way more than average already
>real woman
lol get that shit otta here my nigga weakest bait in the thread so far

retards like you is why this country is dying. fucking kill yourself right now faggot

why does chun-li have a walljump
why does guile have a forward crawl

>she is right, though. has any real woman placed higher than her in jive? mentally ill faggots don't count
they count according to her. if she had the ovaries to call them men, then id give her a hairs worth of credit. but sherri places higher than her all the time and cujo is basically claiming she deserves recognition for mediocrity just because shes a woman. but i thought women were equal to men? that makes no sense.

getting 25th in a tournament shouldnt give you a sponsor by default because you have a vagina

Say what you want about /fgg/, but your autism levels are nowhere near /mbg/ - mobile game general's.

women are like transformers

VERY problematic post

>blanka
kuso kate indeed

Now that I think about it Ragna may be the most based fighting game protagonist ever.

The internet wasn't such a hot source of info in 1996.

>>real woman
come on negro have you even heard ricki's voice?

>reading comprehension

Surely someone compiled info on old games later on.
SF2 Super Turbo for example has everything on SRK wiki.

You quoted my glass ceiling post in your big bait roundup.
Can anybody explain to me how fighting games have a glass ceiling?

Lol, you can say that about any game. I don’t like the dude but give credit where it is due.

If Capcom wont give up there is only one thing left for me to do

I will become president and ban all Capcom products in the west

Quite possibly, but I didn't play VF2 later on, I played it in 1996.
Anyway google has nothing so it must be on the sekret VF2 discord.

As far as I can tell trannies are far less destructive to gaming than women who fucking suckass at their game yet literally beg on Facebook for recognition in their game

idk how thinking this way is leading to the "death of the country" you sound a little mentally ill honestly better make sure you don't become a tranny 5 years from now

based

succubus (male)

remember when broski btfo alt right

is this the move? ive always found it really easy

the one frame knee is still hell however

Slut

Method: Anal Sex proceeds between a man and a woman. While in the midst of the initial action, a sharp punch is delivered to the female's stomache by the male. In doing so, the rectum tightens so much, that when the penis is pulled out, the retal innards are removed with it. This "inside-out" rectum is referred to as the "Red Sock".