ONE IN A TRILLION GENERALS:

ONE IN A TRILLION GENERALS:
Subutai (Turkic - MONGOLS)
Napoleon (Latin - FRANCE)

ONE IN A BILLION GENERALS:
Alexander (Hellenic - MACEDON/HELLENICS)
Timur (Turkic - TIMURIDS)
Friedrich (Germanic - PRUSSIA)
Patton (Germanic - USA)
Kemal Ataturk (Turkic - TURKEY)
Scipio Africanus (Latin - ROME)
Hannibal (Berber - CARTHAGE)
Gustav II Adolf (Germanic - SWEDEN)
Khalid Ibn Al-Walid (Semite - RASHIDUN CALIPHATE)
Mehmed II (Turkic - OTTOMAN TURKS)
Selim the Grim (Turkic - OTTOMAN TURKS)
Belisarius (Hellenic - BYZANTIUM)
Baibars (Turkic - MAMELUKE SULTANATE)
John Churchill (Germanic - BRITAIN)
Maurice, comte de Saxe (Latin - FRANCE)
Alp Arslan (Turkic - SELJUK TURKS)

ONE IN A MILLION GENERALS:
von Manstein (Germanic - NAZI GERMANY)
Guderian (Germanic - NAZI GERMANY)
Suvorov (Slavic - RUSSIA)
Julius Caesar (Latin - ROME)
Arthur Wellesley (Germanic - BRITAIN)
Francesco I Sforza (Latin - MILAN)
Nuraddin Zengid (Turkic - ZENGIDS)
Jan Zizka (Slavic - BOHEMIA)
Eugene of Savoy (Latin - AUSTRIA)

>von Manstein
>Germanic

He descended from Polish-Kashubian nobility. So Slavic.

Also Mongols are not Turkic, they are Mongolic.

>Patton
>good at his job

Name one trillion generals, great man theoryist.

In fact, name a million.

>Patton
>Ataturk
Don't get me wrong, he has a great political legacy but he isn't that great of a soldier.
Also Eugene of Savoy deserves a much higher position, Suvorov as well (despite the memes).
Napoleon should be lower, again i think his political legacy is much greater.

What about skanderberg

has there even been a trillion generals

ONE IN SIX MILLION GENERALS
Judas Maccabeus (Semitic - JEW)

>no Patton
>no Lee

Yet you have sand people like subotai

>no patton

Can u even read amercan ?
also
>sand people
>subotai

American education

he isn't saying mongols are Turkics. subutai was turkic and was a general OF mongols

No Cesar?

>ONE IN A TRILLION GENERALS
Un. Fucking. Likely. There hasn't been a trillion people alive in all of history(even if you define "people" loosely), so it's extremely unlikely that "one in a trillion general" has been born.

You are correct that op is wrong, but that is also not how statistics work.

>one in a trillion
>lost a battle

replace bonaparte with alexander and add walid and you've got an ok list

I dunno, Alexander never quite lost but he did have some shitty outcomes from battles. A better replacement for the meme frog would be Sulla, who never even had a bad outcome from a battle.

I think ceaser deserves better see the battle of alesia. That is the one of most insane battles.

>Alexander never quite lost but he did have some shitty outcomes from battles.

The fuck are you on about?

There were battles where he put himself in undue danger, and one where he was himself severely wounded. But none of his battles was ever a Pyrrhic victory, or even anywhere close to being considered a strategic defeat. I don't know what you'd call a 'shitty outcome', so please specify.

There is a reason Alexander is seen as pretty much the greatest general in history, because he accomplished, undefeated, in 13 years, what took the handful of others that ever matched him, a lifetime. And he did it as the apex of personal leadership, in almost every battle leading from the absolute tip of most forward and aggressive deployments possible. He was the embodiment of 'leading from the front', and was invincible even then.

Any list of military accomplishments where Alexander is not at the absolute top is wrong by default.

Calm down Ioannes, it's telling that Alexander went so far but his realm literally disintegrated when he died, and that he was a meme even in ancient times. I'd say that he was a great general but an outstanding leader of men, more suited to being an officer than the general...but only because of the danger he placed himself in. While inspiring to his troops, it unnecessarily heightened the risk that they'd be left leaderless.

Sulla was hated and vilified by most Romans important enough to be published literally as soon as he died, and yet they don't begrudge him the facts of his superior generalship. Battles, sieges, cunning in strategy and tactics, and never lost a battle.

The reason I mention the sources is the historiography. Everybody has been sucking Alexander's dick since he died, yet he doesn't seem as good as Sulla, who was hated to no end.

Being seriously wounded or having your army so depleted and/or demoralized that you have to give gifts to not be attacked on the way home are shitty outcomes. Again, excellent soldiership, negligent and dangerous generalship.

Subutai was Uriankhai, it's a Mongolian tribe.

Where's mah chinggis?

uriankhai is not the name of a tribe, it is a name given to several people who were neighbours of mongolians, particularly to "forest" neighbours.
besides, my point is, OP is not saying Mongolians are Turkics, you just misunderstood OP. OP is saying Subutai was Turkic and a general OF mongols.

Julius Caeser below Belisarius? Belisarius who couldn't control his sub-commanders even after massive victories? That Belisarius? You must be joking.

>No Agrippa or Nobunaga
>Lists Patton

>6 turks

Nice try roach but I'm on to you

Why is there a disproportionate amount of Turks on your list, OP?

>No Nader Shah

>Arthur Wellesley
>Germanic
You mean Celtic.

>Patton
>one in a billion
>not even best American general operating in Western Europe during Ww2

Because turks make the best military leaders

implying napoleon > alexander

wot

>uriankhai is not the name of a tribe, it is a name given to several people who were neighbours of mongolians, particularly to "forest" neighbours.
Name was extended on "forest" people later, after migration of Mongol Uriankhai in 13th century.
>OP is saying Subutai was Turkic
It's incorrect, because he was Mongol

Is there even a single great Black African general in all history?

Personally my vote for the best of them goes to Malik Ambar, who rose from slavery to the top position in an irrelevant Indian Kingdom, and managed to inflict several humiliating defeats on the Mughals.

Still, I don't exactly know of any others.

If he wanted to fight his way back he would have raised more troops and did it.
After conquering the known world it probably just seemed easier to throw some gold at the savages rather than be hassled to beat them down.

Alexander is THE apex general and I'm confident he will remain as such long after we're dead and gone.

Was Hannibal not black enough for you?
That's pretty racist, dude.

>implying Hannibal was black at all

Nope.jpg

Back to /pol/ you racist.
I bet you think the pyramids weren't built by "white Africans" too.

Disgusting.

Not to mention that Belisarius was a literal cuck who just took humiliation time after time.

Raised more troops from where? Raised zombies out of the Indus? Somehow yoked the savagely independent Sogdians to fight for him? Sent for more Macedonians, who would have to march at least a year to get to his overwhelmed, unsupplied ass? Sent for Persians, and been killed by his Macedonian soldiers?

You are so delusional, you're like those tards that believes the mostly ludicrous numbers in pre-medieval battle accounts.

why do stormfags falseflag like this

you don't seriously think you're converting anybody, right?

>hurr durr I am historical god you cannot defy my superior logic and knowledge of history

If he gave a fuck about his men he never would have led them through a desert on the way home.

>but but he went through that desert to avoid battles!

Nope
He did it because he was a bad ass.
You can't criticize Alexander.
I am just a simple black man trying to get the word out about my people.
We built America too but nobody wants to give us credit for that either.

>We built America too but nobody wants to give us credit for that either.
>~15% did all the work while 85% did jack shit

That's not entirely true, man.
85% of the white men cracked the whips on the 15% black men.
We built this country and instead of praise we just get called outdated farm equipment by crackers.

He was an egomaniac who marched to the ends of the Earth for riches and glory. You're not wrong that it's badass, but I never said a dumbass thing like "he cared about his men"; how could he care about his men, then waste a helmetful of clean water in a desert many of his men died of thirst in? He marched through the desert because of his ego, or maybe viewing it as easier than the mountains.

It's easy to criticize Alexander and even easier to criticize fans of his vers top/bottim ass.

What the hell. You built farms, mansions, roads, and railroads through much of thr South, but at least 80% of the country is totally free of your SJW bullshit.

Did someone say Giáp?

And you haven't addressed how he'll just "raise more troops".

He could have gotten them from the conquered kingdoms like he did on his way to India.
His only fault was ambition seeing as how his men basically committed mutiny due to his "ego" as you would put it.

If they held the spirit t fight then the next battle would have likely crushed them because iirc plutarch estimated the army of Dhana Nanda to consist of 200 thousand infantry, 80 thousand cavalry, 8 thousand chariots and 6 thousand elephants.

So even if Alexander sent for reinforcements he would have likely lost against that many fucking war elephants.

It's also worthy to note than Alexander had other allies such as the army of Taxila.
He could have utilized that alliance after Porus was defeated for more troops as well.

BUT it's all just talk because like a good general he DECIDED TO GO HOME AND NOT RISK HIS MEN'S LIVES FURTHER.

>Kemal Ataturk (Turkic - TURKEY)

subutai is a tuvan turkic

>Turkic - MONGOLS

Nice meme

Oh wow cool, so he only risked THEIR lives for his own glory, but as soon as it became suicide for him he turned tail.

What a great guy. No. He wasted the resources of a generation to advertise his name like a fucking rapper's brand, for his own glory. Half the land is empty space and absolutely everything over the Hindu Kush was a total loss.

He's the guy who rear ends somebody but his car's still drivable. Too late, coulda stopped like Sulla and not even been wounded or mutinied against.

He was a good general, but not great man. As meme as the frog. Speaking of, why don't we call Pepe Napoleon? The meme frog?

Cockroaches aren't people

Also, not his ambition. Ego is a better word. And so, allies join and then abandon him after the going gets tough, and now where is he? Even farther from home, surrounded by enemies, no soldiers of his own to speak of.

He never said he was Greek though.

>greeks
>not the same as t*rks

Cockroach detected. Someone grab the RAID!

its not saying Turkic = Mongols you dumbass moron.
Its says he is a Turkic General in a Mongol Empire

K Y S

>sabutai
>turkic

WE WUZ KHANZ

He was half English, half Potatonigger.

Well to be fair wealthy Turks are mostly Slavs/Illyrians, whereas wealthy Greeks are mostly Turks.

He was a Berber, not a coon.

>Belisarius (Hellenic - BYZANTIUM)

Shaka?

>Subutai
>Turkic

The Mongols are Asiatic

subutai is a tuvan turkic you retared

>Illyrians

Spotted the albanian.

This thread is in severe need of Zyklon B.

Subutai was a Mongol though.

patton should not be on there, but is

>not Blas de Lezo

LOL

How the hell can you list Patton and not Lee? Or rank Suvorov that low? At least you didn't meme Rommel into the ranking.

>all those Turks
Jesus Christ.

I mean the Illyrians who lived from Velebit down to Corfu, and across to the Drina, who make up a large part of the ancestry of most Bosnians, Serbs, and Croats. Especially those in the mountains.

Albanians are a meme extreme.