/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3431

Brunette Misha Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Miki Route):pastebin.com/j5tFNnqt
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Previous Creative Contests: pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
Current Creative Contest: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

rin

I love Emi, she's all I've ever wanted.

in

a

Good day everyone except shizdrones and hanaturds.

bin

Don't be rude with other posters

Good day user! How are you?

good day to you too, and good day to the shizdrones and hanaturds on your behalf

Not that user, but i'm pretty good. About to read a Shizu fanfic.
What about you?

I'll start playing Emi's alpha route, do I start at Act 2, 3 or 4?

Emi's alpha is basically a rougher version of her final route. Its one of the alphas I'd completely skip

Doing pretty good I guess. Classes are over for the day. I'm working on writing a poem for a writing class I'm taking. Good to know you're doing well user!

A poem? What it is about user?

Well I'm having a hard time trying to think of stuff. I already had to ask the teacher for an extension. I guess I have writer's block. I'm also nervous because we have to present these in class and the last poem I presented people didn't like that much. It's supposed to be based off this poetry book we read that was by this Native American woman. I'm just writing down different lines that come to mind to see what sticks.

I don't know how much can this help, but maybe hear some music with native american vibes? Put it some of that music, relax, and just let whatever feelings/sensations born from that come to the surface.

I just warn you that this is my method, so idk how effective can be for you.

oh i remember you user !, don't worry about presenting a poem, it's obvious some people won't like your art and other people won't like other peoples poems too, but i'm sure there will be few people that will also appreciate it, just don't space out too much and try to focus on the thing you need to present

One for Mish, long haired, still just as cute

I'll give that a try. I don't think it has to strictly be about Native American stuff like the book, just follow the same themes. But it can't hurt to be in the same mindset. Thanks user!
I guess. I know I'm not a very good writer. It just feels embarrassing to make a fool of yourself in front of the whole class. Or to be confident in something you made just to have it teared apart in front of you. I just want to do a better job this time.

Ah, I see, thanks. What about Lilly's alpha route then, do I start with act 2, 3 or 4?

>Misha will never tuck you into bed
feels really bad

Is there a term like that for fans of Lilly?

People with Oedipus complexes

too long

Just finished this game, got Emi's route first then after completing that I went back to do Lilly's.

What the fuck was that ending? She was literally going to leave you with no problems. It takes you chasing after her, having a heart attack, and then selfishly confessing in a hospital bed for her to stay. I think the ending would have been much better if you had gone to Scotland with her and she taught you English, or if she had decided herself to stay with you. Instead, she just said "Well I'm picking my parents who I have seen once in the past six years over you! Don't bother coming with us, I'll call you don't worry!" The whole ending just felt really fake, which was a stark contrast to how nice the entire route felt up until she told you her choice in the tea house.

You can always follow the theory that Hisao doesn't recover from his heart attack and the epilogue for Lilly's good end is a dying hallucination.

That makes more sense than Lilly just changing her mind like that, but that means Lilly just straight up left you.

If you want you can go even further back and assume everything post prologue is a coma dream

So the Katawas are even dreams in Hisao's world? That's really rough.

On the other hand, we get to retcon Hanako's ""route.""

If you choose to believe that theory

The writer of the route can't really into conflict writing, so that was what we got. Lilly doesn't really have any flaws to play off of because she's the writer's ideal woman, so the conflict had to be situational and ended up feeling forced on top of that. The route also completely blew its load in act 3 not leaving much for the last act.

He should have just gone full moege and not even bothered shoehorning a major conflict in

Would this be Shizune's daughter?

After learning she was going to leave, her confession makes a lot more sense. The main point was she didn't want to lose you, which you assume is about your heart condition for half the story, but then realize she meant she didn't want to leave you and Hanako behind. So, idk about everyone else but I assumed she'd choose to stay with me last minute or something since her entire love and confession was about not wanting to lose you... but no. Even when Hisao was lying in bed at night after she """left""" and couldn't sleep, I expected there to be a knock on the door as she claimed she couldn't leave you... but nope. Drive to her house and she's still there, heartbroken saying she decided to stay? Nope. Go to the airport and you see that bitch is about to get on the fucking plane. I assume the first question Hisao asked after the route ended was "...Were you really just going to leave me like that?

That Shizune is so darn cute it ought to be illegal

Shizune's forehead isn't that big though

But what about her personality?

Yeah, again, Suriko can't write conflict/endings to save his life. See also: Hanako's route, Summer's Clover

I unironically agree with this guy

Hanako's route was subverted so it's not indicative of an honest effort.
However, that just means he's a petulant child and rape lover with severe issues, on top of being a run-of-the-mill simple retard.

It's funny how she's only cute in fanworks. In the game itself she always has this bitchy, constipated look on her face.

She looks pretty cute in game too.

lmao hanaturd

>Hanako's route was subverted
I'm new, can someone explain the subverted meme to me?

I agree. Her facial expressions are the cutest

It was made badly on purpose.
You probably aren't new

Aww look, she's trying to talk

what is your Shizune picture number 69?

I knew it would be lewd

good news guys

I asked my gf if she'd consider wearing a ribbon in her hair because it would look cute and she said yes. Now we just need to find out where to buy a cute ribbon/bow, preferably a lilly style one.

Dress up doll gf, you're living the dream.
Next ask her to wear a blindfold during lewd stuff.

something else cool that's hair related, crown braid. it's stunning

I want to enjoy vibrators with Hanako

wich shoejew wud u fug?

Hanako

great job, more girls should wear cute ribbons.

I don't get why the modest girl style went to shit in recent times

fur Rin

Personality involved? Emi or Lilly before the shitty ending

No personality? Drills Misha orLilly

A time has come when a man needs to make a decision...

Go to a manly picnic on the roof

Go to town if you want a good route

I need to see Furry Rin

Reload a save, you clearly fucked up.

Two ways to interpret that, and I sincerely hope you don't mean the other one

Lilly route is best but the ending is shit, Hanako route is bad all the way through, go with whoever you want to fug.

what would you do with a vibrator?

Library is a great way to see that the rape thing wasn't just a meme, if you're that kind of person.

Guess I'll stick with the library, it's below -15 degrees Celsius where I live so reading a book in a comfy chair seems to be a wise decision...

I hope you're okay with rape

Would you rather she tuck "you" in bed, or the same only you're Shizune?

Hanako's route isn't nearly as bad as /ksg/ makes it out to be. It's just underwhelming, Hanako is wasted potential imo.

I honestly cannot come up with a reason that isn't horribly misogynistic. I don't know whether that reflects more poorly on me or society as a whole.

I prefer lemonade

When I watch this pic I don't even feel bad for Hisao, I feel bad for Iwanako... Is this normal doctor?

>Someone used my edit
Feels good man

Just tell me what you honestly think, no matter how sexist it is.

Nth for a happy Hana!

Actually I would prefer to fall asleep in Misha's warm embrace

Perfectly normal.
Hisao is in a coma, happily thinking he's having fun adventures with crippled girls, but Iwanako is just waiting, without knowing if his loved one will wake up one day.

Is the Lilly alpha route worth playing? Is it largely different from final release like Hanako's routes?

Good decision, I enjoyed Hanako's route a lot. I don't get why it's hated here, I just wish the route were longer.

>taking her worst pic
all katawas have at least 1 shitty CG except Hanako I think. (she probably has some too, just don't come to mind).
Emi's angry CG, Rin "wtf" twisted face, Lilly's butthurt face I hate most of lilly's expressions that aren't just a shy smile tbqh...
And they all have cute as well, Shizune actually has a lot of the top cutest.

both me

I didn't play it either, but i heard is different enough to deserve a play if you like Lilly.
Hanako has her "Angery" face too, but is not quite as goofy as others

Told ya! t.user who pushed you to ask her.

Now you owe us a picture of gf wearing the ribbon, preferably naked.
jest aside, hope it looks as good as Lilly's!

Would you stick them up her butt?

I actually really like Hanako's 'angery' face. I know it's a common complaint that she's a moeblob, but that face is really cute to me.

Wow! Good Morning /ksg/!
I can already tell that today's gonna be great!
How about you?

It really is. It really stood up for me when i saw her, but is the only face she makes that could be considered "Bad"

Where did the Hanako chocolate meme started?
Is it becauseher scars look like chocolate stains?

thanks, I'll go play it then