/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2718
Desires Edition
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.
Go to /dIg/ for Duel Links discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWAH2szQHoE
ygorganization.com/ocg-japan-and-china-decklists-02-26-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best cardfu

Somebody help me I have no idea what I'm doing.

>the rat hater just posted a fuck ton of fanart in pixiv
wew, he might actually be just tsun for her

shame that we would need an extremely cancerous Xyz meta for it to become relevant

CHAD
CHAD
CHAD

WORLDS

Shame that it still wouldn't be used

-1 Mister peace
-2 disciples
-2 oasis
-1 knowledge
+2 spellbook of secrets
+Diagram
+Terraforming
+invocation

>42 cards

Japs are so weird.

that isn't Ningirsu

LOST WORLDS
My Dinos can't get here soon enough

>blue eyes vs blue eyes in the finals
>game 1
>brick
>scoop
>game 2
>brick
>scoop
so this............... is the power................... of blue-eyes......................

>Couldn't even save his sister
>Chad
Nahhhhh

>Blue-Eyes vs Blue-Eyes in the finals
That's all that matters

>nin at fault for that when it was auram
lil busy soloing the troymares
pay attention now

Avram is the one who failed to save Ib, Ningirsu left him with that task and he couldn't save her

Why is Auram such a shit? He's the worst Chalice by an impressively large margin.

>+invocation
Why? I thought you only needed the one, and I'm not running Desires.

>teleports behind you
Nothing personal, hun
>bashes your head with Moon Mirror Shield
>Proceeds to skin you alive with lightning blade

No problem

Wait for his redemption arc

>Not being able to solo all the mecha MLP monsters and save your imouto
He isn't a Chad. CHAD would have had that shit fixed right and been home just in time for his house party that all your waifus got invited to.

Give me a fun deck that revolves around control and fucks up my opponent

Ghostricks
;_;

That's fair enough, cosmic cyclone hurts but it's not very popular anymore and they'll likely just hit your TD cards instead

How does Lost World dinosaurs play. Is it a control style? Seems fun

>it's not very popular anymore
Nigga what

>control
>fun

Getting my hopes up for the next VJump Promo at least having a good effect, since they already fucked it up by not being WIND.
Make Cosmic Blazar Dragon a thing again since Dark Synchros were fun.
The next Legendary Duelist pack with "competitive cards" could always feature 5Ds characters since we've got most of DM and GX done.

Like a more versatile Dino Rabbit. Even better now with Torrential at 3.

>Wanting cards that we'll never get in TCG to be good.

post decklist

It wasn't wind because of Wind Witches

No you haven't and you clearly don't know jack shit. When old Yugioh had you being able to play VANILLA MONSTERS as a legitimate wincon to these days where if your monsters don't have an effect then they don't go into a deck period. Even vanilla 2/1's in MTG are playable if they're cmc 1. The amount of deck viability with the card pool was much higher compared to current meta.

I'm actuallys omeone who was old enough to actually play the scene for a long time and not some moron like you who parrots reddit information.

I find it funny that looks like a collection of banned cards but it was actually a viable meta deck back then.

this is cringe

Is there a general toolbox that zombie synchro spam should use?

I just want to believe in accel synchros again since Cosmic Blazar got shafted away too fast with links.
Needlefiber gives me hope though.

I'm pretty much aware of that and dislike this usual treatment towards synchros from konami.

I hope you're aware that vanillas are still being played.
World Chalice who just topped a YCS plays a ton of them with agent of venus and rescue rabbit is a thing with gem-knights.

Altergeist

I haven't done much work with them since the banlist hit, so I'm not 100% on the ratios yet.

3 Mezuki 3 Gozuki 3 Unizombie 3 Solitaire

3 Omega
An amount of Beelze

Maybe.

Duel Monsters might end up getting more support considering how that shit sold like hot cakes.

>b-but DM, Red-Eyes, and BLS were trash!!

Yes, but nostalgia pandering is good to get casuals to buy product in some way or another.

I go to one of the most, if not THE MOST, competitive locals in my immediate area. I shit you not, the amount of casuals who go there to play on the side and hang out with their petdecks is astonishing. There's this Asian guy who owns both a Blue-Eyes and DM deck and likes to have match ups with his crew of friends, one of his homies, a Mexican guy, runs Quantals with some cheesey Link gimmicks and engines to try and push Magnus out, and a Black guy who kicks it with them runs Lunalight, and a White guy who doesn't play but has binders and a traveling case full of extra BLS, RE, BB, DM, and BE stuff. I shit you not. The guy spends his money on anything DM related.

As much as it is a meme, it holds harsh weight of truth, 5Ds merch won't sell as well unless it's Blackwing related.

Max out Mezuki, Gozuki and Uni-Zombie.
Try to abuse Mezuki as often as possible by recycling it back with Omega.
You should also add the Shiranui package with Solitaire and Spectralsword for an instant Crystal Wing.

>Skyfangs and Brandish both topped
>Vampires didn't do shit
what went wrong

>skyfang and brandish topped
source?

People were talking about it like two threads ago

I'm pretty much aware of the legacy support being enjoyed a lot in the casual environment.
I'm just hoping at this point that the legendary duelist sets will feature other spin-offs aside of DM and GX.
But at least they mentioned that they want to make it competitive this time with the support probably getting the same treatment as AG got last pack but better.
I'm just getting this idea for 5Ds since Konami promoted Needlefiber in a commercial with Shooting Quasar Dragon and they're aware of the good feedback they got for the card with it being meta-defining in the OCG.
And I wouldn't only mention Blackwings eing popular with 5Ds even though they just topped again in the OCG.
Plants are also played a lot now as Plant Links with the same cards they had in the 5Ds era as Plant Synchros.

a couple threads back people said that they were topping and posted some builds, I will wait until the report to start shitposting about it though

>vampires ended up being shit
NONONO PLEASE MY WIFE HAS TO BE VIABLE THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Dark Magician topped an OCG too, but we both know that's a different kind of place than the TCG.

>two shit decks topped in OCG land where Maxx "C" is at 3, and KoJ cares about their player base

Who knew!

I really hate brandish, its just spellbook 2.0

t. brandishfags

Chill, user. No one is threatening your magicians

>>two shit decks topped in OCG land where Maxx "C" is at 3, and KoJ cares about their player base
If "shit decks topping" means anything, World Chalice just won the single biggest EU YCS ever

My friend got so pissed about this because it means that all the prices are going to skyrocket and hes still building the deck for fun.

YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT?????

IT'S C-C-C-C-C-CaC TI-TI-TIMEE!!!!11111

Thanks, I meant more in regards to the extra deck but it looks like just goodstuff will do.

Maxx "Q"
Draw your entire deck.

No one cares

But this was fluke, no way chalice will take another ycs, its unlike a real meta deck.

Tell me: why this card is not in the limited list?

>i-it doesn't c-count
What makes you think that Brandish and Skyfang topping wasn't "just a fluke"? Does that only apply when talking about the TCG?

Really

Metafags still BOILING.

Because it's fucking shit.

Lol, OCG doesn't matter nigger.

Read the reply chain, you fucking monkey.

Minn "C"
During either players turn, discard this card from your hand: Every time you Special Summon a monster, choose one card from your opponent hand, that card is placed on the top of his deck.

>biggest EU YCS ever
Why is it the "biggest ever"?

It's not even as fun as reaper turbo either. The deck just isn't fun to play with or against. Either it folds immediately, or you sit there waiting.

2k+ players?

LMAO
Nigger do you even now how to read?

It should be banned then.

>But this was fluke
Do you have any idea how many games you have to win to top a YCS? It isn't a fucking fluke if you win.

Mega Maxx C
Minn "C"
During either players turn, discard this card from your hand: Every time your opponent Special Summon a monster, Special Summon from your deck, a monster with the same level.

The drawback to it means that you can't run it in every deck and even in the decks you can run it in it could fuck you over if you're unlucky. Its not even the most degenerate draw spell desu, i'd agure Allure is worse even if its just limited to dark types

Didn't knew. Thanks.

Then might as well ban 80% of the cards.

Are 10 cards being banished not enough of a restriction or something?
Have you ever felt the disappointment of it getting ashed?
It's cheap draw with a big drawback and the relevance of handtraps is making it far from getting hit.
There's the answer to your question.

I enjoyed that tech with that eva for the herald of nope.
And here I though ayylmao wasn't worth be a super

>Had the most entrants
>Why is it the biggest ever?
Jesus

Cute

youtube.com/watch?v=dWAH2szQHoE
HOLY SHIT

As long as gameciel exists the deck will do fine

>CapG

They're never approximately 2k players.

Most EU YCS's are anywhere between 1.2-1.5k players depending on the time and year of it.

I'm just stating a fact that OCG didn't ban Maxx "C", making shit decks discourage not shit deck from being retarded and overextending.

>inb4 the new critias fusion is a duel links card.
>

>CaC Time
>every CaCpost can literally be summed up as unfunny shitposting or a retard posting a poorly written or broken card
Fuck off with that shit.

WORLD CHALICE WILL BE WORLD CHAMPIONS, cap this post

You know,i might just make another 1000 word essay one out of spite.
But I don't have a theme yet.

>both topped
ygorganization.com/ocg-japan-and-china-decklists-02-26-2018/
I see more infernity lists here than skyfang and brandish

yet eve will stay ded

Why /dng/ is so retarded? If people are having fun with CaC's fuck them, at least they're not wasting time talking shit about someone's timewasting method.

CaCs are just plain stupid, if you want make them but keep your autism to yourself

>CaCs are just plain stupid
>The game literally revolves around creativity
>CaC fags are being creative
>The thread is about Yugioh
>CaC fags are creating Yugioh related shit
>They're, like Waifufags, Furryfags and other types of fags from here, not disturbing the flux of the general
Why the fuck all this faggotry is about? Are you guys jealous cause can't create cards like them? Are you just following the "anticac" style from here? So you, you, are a fag, not them.

>>CaC fags are being creative
>xd pot ofshuffle your deck with vanguard artwork and retarded PSCT and muh support for red-eyes and DM to be better than Kaibuh
>creativity
You try so hard

>Are you guys jealous cause can't create cards like them?
I don't pretend I know balance better than Konami when I actually don't even know PSCT properly, no. And I could talk about how nice it'd be to get the perfect card that fixes all of {petdeck}'s issues as much as I want, doesn't get me any further in the real game