>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSG4lq_606MN7PfIhJG-hM4QcqkMBBToD64WlJa2fkQn8Jx2tYwLJNQnVIXmzM9dZUqQRBlrw8mRKZr/pubhtml#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DS3 PvP is so trash lmao
>whip out Vordt's hammer
>PvP kiddies think the can "true combo" me after i swing my big icy stick a few times
>activate preserverence
>swing big icy stick until they're dead
>PvP nerd has straight sword but he's too scared of my big icy stick to come close it me so it ends up in a draw
I'm fucking trash and i can beat the "gold" players at this retard shit. /dsg/ told me gold players were good, was i lied to?

Best waifu, best covenant

Duelfaggotry ranks mean literally nothing, all it means is that they aren't complete dogshit at PvP.

How are arenas these days? I used to love the all out brawls but last I tried it was waiting and waiting for players to join. Dueling gets old pretty quick.

Why the fuck does every spear in the game bounce off of the smallest of shields? I am 2-handing that shit too.

But for whatever reason, if I use a halberd-class weapon that shit will always go through. Reduced damage, but goes through without bouncing. Even 1-hand. Specifically the Red-hilt Halberd and Lucerne. Both do thrust, just like spears.

What the fuck, FROM?

>make a fresh start
>get bored
>stop
FUCKING MAKE DAS4 ALREADY

i think all the good people left. only slightly above avergae players, shitters, and gimmick builds are left

wow the kiddie with a 3shot weapon beat a kiddie who was using an r1 spam weapon, good thing you didn't get matched up with a kiddie using a running r1 spam weapon, or a kiddie off handing a crossbow ehh???

How does the spellbuff on hybrid catalysts like the crystal chime work?

When are the DeS servers going offline again in Europe?
Will there be a last get together?
I'm really sad about this.

Do Dark/Deep spells become too gimped if I used a 60 INT Cleric's Candlestick? I'm looking to use Dark Edge and Affinity mostly, the rest would be normal sorceries.

(I'll probably also have a proper catalyst in the off-hand, but I'm still curious about Dark/Deep spells).

I played Dark Souls again two days ago. Nothing but 250+ ping on every connection. I wish my net wasn't so shit /dsg/.

Murky longstaff, 45 int. Most efficient dark build.

Souls PvP is for people who suck at other online games because they can't win on an even playing field.

>pyromancers finally get a meme catalyst
>its shit

>candle sword used by priests
>sorcery catalyst

>crescent axe
>doesn't use moveset similar to ds2, just a regular halberd

>no more twinblades

anons i was thinking a dark build
but not exactly caster only
i mean like a greatsword dark user
would it gud?
which armor and weapon you recommend?

>tfw oneshotting people at sl50 with great soul dregs

What's the big deal with Demons Souls servers going offline? You can still play the game.

you cant pvp neither coop

Why did suddenly npcs start giving me back estus? At low levels, so I can't be having any specific items at that point

>tfw making a twinblade build
>forgot and consumed vordt soul
fuck
where do i get my left eye

30/30 Dark builds are the meta cancer that will persist until the game finally dies. You're late in joining the party and are bringing nothing new to it.

I feel kind of stupid. After I beat the Capra Demon and got the key, I looked all around the Undead Burg to find a door to unlock. It wasn’t until I looked it up that I found out that there are stairs right before where you fought the Capra Demon. I didn’t even know there was anything there.

They didn't want people poise-casting pyromancies.

Ask someone to drop it for you.

>finally kill one of the hosts 4 phantoms
>except it doesn't even give me a shackle because the dumbfuck phantom ran off and died when i got him to like 40 hp and dying to a mob doesn't count

fucking reeeee

onyx blade is literally what you are thinking of. It's one of the best twink weapons since dark is broken and the sword has incredible reach. Nobody will like playing against you tho

>its shit
opinion discarded

White Hair Talisman?

Poor choice of words I guess. I was happy to see a hybrid catalyst for pyromancy but was annoyed at how useless it turned out to be

Why's everyone so cold towards me? I just want friends.

if you were summoned into the world when he had 3 phantoms you'd have to kill all 3 yourself to get a shackle my dude. 1 wouldn't cut it

>roll dex class starting as thief
>Vordt wrecks me due to my low damage
>summon a sunbro outside looking like a daughter of chaos
>he throws fireballs that leave lava pools removing chunks of 500 hp to the boss
>solos the fight for me
thank you bro

If I lay down a purple summon can I kill the host during a boss fight?

ah but they dont have to like
i mean isnt the póint of invasions literally pissing the host off?

what was the lore(TM) conclusion on tree people?

They just like sticks up their asses, man.

I try to show them my sweet side but to no avail.

they are something like evolutions
some fail some do not
the wyvern in high wall of lothric have an rootlike aspect
i believe pilgrim butterflies are a intermediate stage of evolution.

so people are turning into dragons?

i was thinking for early game picking the deep axe in high wall? as a mage will it be too hard to kill the mimic?

HELP

it was originally host and just his phantom standing on a high ground that would've taken me a long ass time to get to (and by then they could've just moved somewhere else), and them just waiting there for 2 dorkmoons to show up

I dunno if the phantoms you need to kill like change once more phantoms are summoned after you invaded but either way it was shitty

>Crestfallen warrior (ds3) has been gone ever since I went to Lothric Wall, right at the start of the game
What happened? This is my second character and in that one, he never left (i only went until Farron Keep in my first char, though)

i believe
i mean the dragon and the butterflies
the hollows with tree monsters erupting from their insides
and the hollows which have trees in their asses
also pontiff has rootlike wings

nah it doesn't change. If you invade and it tells you "kill the host or 1 phantom" and he then summons 2 more, killing 1 boot you out

>about to sit down at the bonfire to refill vagina juice
>oh fuck, someone put their summon sign right there and I wasn't paying attention
>head out to fight Vordt
>watch this guy stay right in front of Vordt's face and get slapped around the arena
At least he let me whale at Vordt's bp with no response

tell me good spots to great arrow an host out to a ledge to die

data user here, I added a sheet about status effects to the repository. Link in the OP and here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSG4lq_606MN7PfIhJG-hM4QcqkMBBToD64WlJa2fkQn8Jx2tYwLJNQnVIXmzM9dZUqQRBlrw8mRKZr/pubhtml#

tell me the story of this image
isnt this that actor?
i like him very much why is he crying?

Ariandel, catacombs and Pontiff's backyard

Not anymore

Anyone want to help a filthy cleric with DSA on PC?
dsg, NG

I'll come, I hope you don't mind me trying out some shenanigans though.

I'm at the fog.

Sign's coming down in a few seconds.

>facial aesthetic
WOW
i will make a homoerotic fuccboy whith a feminine face
if only someone would mod for you to be raped everytime you die

well that was a flop, normally i'm not so shit vs DSA.

scales equally with both stats, for crystal chime that is. other catalysts scale differently

Okay, fuck, that time it was entirely my fault. Sign's down again, don't think we need Eygon for this though.

You're right, i just have conniptions over doing 90 damage at max right now and think we need Eyegon

aaand of course I get wombo'd by the laser and DSA. goddamn.

>used all my humanity fighting OaS

Well I'm fucked.

are daggers still the holy shit off ripostes?

Chaos Dagger is the hotness right now

>chaos
>hot
heh

Welp I have a newfound respect for clerics who beat DSA on their own, that is insanely hard when you only deal 90 damage with melee.
Thanks once again Countess.

I was trying to do meme tumblebuffing and putting Frozen Weapon on a Ringed K***ht Straight Sword, but I forgot for a second that I didn't have Heysel Pick equipped.

Though this time I learned that when DSA powers up for the second phase, his resistances go up too. During the first phase I was hitting him three times to proc Frostbite and then tapping him with my Chaos Dagger to reset it, but three swings wasn't cutting it during the second phase.

They're pilgrims who didn't put the turtle shell on their back, and began to evolve into the root butterflies that fly around and attack you during the Dragonslayer Armor bossfight. The final form is the angel.

I have +10 zweihander, is it worth it to add lighting or crystal? Or are the scaling bonuses better? This is a tanky str I have.

Speed run using souls only on fashion and consumables. Get it on ng+ and have some fuckin fun

>Each angel has a corresponding tree-like pilgrim, killing the pilgrim that is linked to it will defeat the angels permanently. Tree-like pilgrims does not respawn.
maybe the angels are like the butterflies souls?
when you kill a butterfly you are only killing the body?

Tumblebuffs are still a thing?

wew boys
i literally killed iudex in 2 parrys and 3 heavy arrows
HA
and they say dark souls is hard

Best spear/pole-arm is Dark Souls? In terms of damage output and decent moveset.

Yup. The macro I wrote only works specifically for my weapon and stamina combination, I'm aiming to eventually put Blessed Weapon on a Black K***ht Greatsword

Which route is better to do first: Consumed Kings Garden or Lothric Castle?

Who are the most cuntish, most insufferable, most obnoxious players in DS3 and why is it everyone who wears the Thrall Hood

why?

no, spare us the shota rape

Lucerne + leo ring

Consumed King's Garden is shorter and has loads of goodies.

A lot of reasons
>they think they're hot shit because they're wearing the epic meme hat of DS3
>they are the most likely to tryhard
>they seemingly have fragile egos and get pissy if you start thrashing them
>they probably watch Fighter.Piss and think he's the best
>they only know how to point down and nothing else because they've been broken inside by the countless ganksquads they've probably faced
>they have an unhealthy addiction to Force and the MWGB because of ledge cheesing
>they are highly likely to join gank squads due to them probably being broken inside by countless ganks
>they're bitter about everything
>they unironically wear the least fashionable helm in the game
>they have a shit sense of humor
Just to name a few.

>every boss is weak to lightning

I felt uneasy when I had to fight the big rats in the Depths. Something about their appearance creeps me out, especially how when they die, you can see their sharp teeth and white eyes. I even jumped a little when a gang of rats burst out from a wall.

I assume this was the intended effect.

probably false, but what game?

>killing someone when they're in the no estus animation after getting slapped with a Lloyd's
No better feel

Is 40 END really that necessary?

If you're wielding an ultra weapon, yes. And if you PvP regularly, yes. Duelfaggotry need not apply, it isn't real PvP.

In Dark Souls? I'd say so but not so necessary in the later games.

PSA to bring avelyn while fighting friede

Fighter_PL wannabes

Are non-sword things fun? I keep using varieties of swords but never touch polearms or axes or hammers

What if you tried it?

I feel like if I have the carrying capacity to swing it, there's pretty much no downside to offhanding a crossbow. Aside maybe from having to constantly switch between that and a parrying tool.

Someone talk me out of being a crossbow-offhanding sweaty tryhard.

Halberds and scythes are pretty fun in my opinion, and they're a good counter to greatswords.