drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sdt5SD8Tk6HXt1EvOnQkw6hUtLO0JsrM

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPtIw3vIPUM
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18121/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/522/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23780
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23923
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based mods and jannies Edition

RIP the shortest edition ever
BTW does anyone know if i can get the CK with a pirated 4?

I don't remember what that was but I'll post it

俺のゲーム買いやがれ

What's the best place to learn papyrus if you don't know how to code?

Reminder the Fallout 2 game guide is canon and the Master created the deathclaws you see.

play this in the background while reading
youtube.com/watch?v=DPtIw3vIPUM

damn

>Bought my game
well good for you, I pirated it

do you know where to get the dlc?

I want to sell Cait to sex traffickers after making her relapse!

Put her in a bomb-collar.

>Not romping through the deathclaw fields

I'm gonna find whoever made up the designs for the boats in 3/nv/4 and I'm gonna kneecap them

do you have a webm opening the doors?

that reminds me
if there is one thing F3 did right it was the Paradise Falls
is there anything more "Fallout" than ability to actually join slave traders instead of being obliged by the game to shoot them all up?

...well, maybe whoring yourself

Making the thread is a responsibility. Please don't be irresponsible!

Well I have this

>all those mounted guns
>bethesda somehow couldn't program a single mounted gun in the entirety of 3

>"couldn't"

meant for

>playing the fallout3 mod that adds your sister to the game
>paradise falls kidnaps her
>I go in and rescue her in a time efficient manner
>turns out that's wrong, and there's a whole big quest involved in going there and getting in and getting her free and stuff
>I did it "wrong" by just going in and killing them all to get her out
>killing the slavers, who are slavers, who tried to enslave your sister, makes you miss a bunch of content
>the authors want you to leave her there for an unknown amount of time while you run around on quests
>not to mention trust the slavers to old their end of the bargain, and to not hurt her in the meantime
really makes you think.

>the eye
>claw launches gas grenades that barely do any damage
>recorded a bunch of dialogue for them but they don't show up outside of mechanist bots and you can't build their voice module
for what purpose

>play mod
>it's silly and badly written
uhh?

that's why I never play fanfiction shit

modders are retords

>The applicator is a device designed by the Institute. However, very little is known of its real world function. It is similar to a yo-yo in shape, the most noticeable difference being that the groove between the two sides is only cut roughly along halfway across its circumference.
what the fuck is this thing
what the fuck does it do

The Automatron voices were meant to be catch all

I just wish they had more options. You also missed out big time on that mod that got removed from Nexus that included a lot of copyrighted robot voices. Like Bender, Glados, Portal turrets, etc.

I think the major problem with mod quests it's that they feel like the modders want to introduce their shitty borderlands(a game with one of the worst humor and writing) fanfic to fallout.
prove me wrong

honestly with how shitty everything feels and how barely lived in everything seems and how fucking bad at visual storytelling bethesda is, I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't do it because they were too retarded

bethesda

I have no idea, but I used it a lot for greebs on my plasma caster

Viet cong style tunneling mod when

Doesn't it just require a Bethesda login?

While i get your argument,
>get in
>shoot up the place
>leave
>XP earned
Doesn't sound like a very riveting quest. Well for Bethesda maybe considering they build an entire game on it but still.

VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

You can just download it but i think you'll have to have a updated game for it to run properly.
I remember trying it once and the CK refused to work and i CBA to update my game because honestly it's just FO4.

That sort of sounds like Dawnguard from Skyrim desu

Also Nuka World.

I had this problem with vanilla Paradise too. My character just wouldn't work with them, in any fashion. Even to this day, I've never seen most of the Paradise falls content.

Then, adding in your sister being kidnapped, I killed them in record time. Not even joking, I usually find myself there naturally when I'm in the area of the map. But this playthrough, I ran straight there after buying some guns and it was the first thing I did, before meeting 3dog or dad or anything really.

Yeah, same with nuka world. To this day, I have not seen most of the raider content. My characters never want to work with them. I even tried once, but got to the disciples den and immediately just started fighting my way around the park after seeing their hideout.

i think im not getting something
im in the middle of the nuka world main quest, gave 3 parks to operators and 2 to the pack. Now this faggot gage says he wants to conquer the commonwealth? Fuck off how come theres no option to stop this? The old slave engineer in the NW market said he could restore the power in the park and get rid of the raiders, but i cant start a conversation with him. How do i get a good ending? How do i restore the power?

I'm the same way about the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim.

Its just too fucking edgy for me. I'd like them more if it was more of an organized group like Morag Tong.

Have you tried shooting him?

*hasnt played nuka world*

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18121/

The doctor in the marketplace gives you a quest to kill them all or you just start shooting and the same quest starts automatically. After killing all 4 leaders you get a misc quest to activate the Power Plant. Without the door to the Powerbutton is magically locked because reasons.

The other way is doing Minutemen-tier settlement quests for the Raiders until the next stage starts.

What's funny, and something I do love about the dlc, is that this is not only a possibility, but also arguably the best ending.

Nuka world is great.

can anyone explain this to me, can you go through the Nuka World without attacking your own fucking settlements, or does this skip a fair chunk of the content?

To be fair trying to resolve a hostage situation by kicking down the front door guns blazing only works out in the dumbest of movies, and negotiating sounds actually more reasonable to me.

thanks

i knew i could kill him/everyone, i was asking if there was a way to get gage/shanks to avoid raiding the commonwealth and still keep the raiders as inhabitants in NW

When you kill the raiders you obviously "miss" the settlement autism """"content""""" in the commonwealth that involves you building raider outposts.

No. Kill them or not that's your options.

>leader of a faction
>thinks he can actually give orders
This your first bethesda game?

Just started playing Skyrim. How can I make it play more like Fallout?

>can choose whose boot I want to lick in NV
>can lick a bunch of larping retards' boots until they fall apart when their glorious leader croaks of head cancer
>can lick vietnam-era turbocrony pseudo government's boots
>can lick some jackass' boots
>or I can become the ruler of NV since I am not only also basically immortal but basically jesus
>opt for independent ending since I'd be a great fucking ruler
>apparently I just fuck off and everything falls into anarchy

ok obsidian this sure is a story that you wrote yes sir it is most definitely writing

courier's gotta cour

>"Man I feel like playing Fallout 4."
>Download game
>Download mods
>Realize I own none (0) (nada) (zip) of the DLC
>75% of mods now don't work
>Unofficial patch doesn't even work
Fuck

just pirate them

you can just pirate the whole DLC. there are no checks for that.

Sometimes it gets stuck like this for a few seconds and goes away.

Mod like this
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/522/
when?

Any moment now.

What are the good mods for FO1? I want to change it up this time, always play vanilla and I imagine there are some improvements out there.

I think those can be counter with the palm of your hand, I dont believe there are many mods out there that arent high-resolution patches or quest restoration mods.

why do all the vehicles in 3/nv/4 look like such shit

at least 1/2/tactics passed by because it was basically just 40s/50s cars without any particular changes, but everything looks so dumb in the 3d games

>mailman who has absolutely no education about computers and robotics and who's only means of controlling his robot army is by voice command
>said interpreter of voice commands tells you he'll go offline for a while now
What could go wrong?

What are the "must-have" mods for F4 atm? I just started playing it, after beating it once on release.

>but everything looks so dumb in the 3d games

specially power armor.

>tfw no option to turn postwar Nevada into a gay communist anime

sawyer you fucking hack

Fallout Fixt.

where?

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch

What, you mean the design? I think it's based on concept designs of the 50s and drawings of what people of that time thought "future cars" would look like.

>do something Cait doesn't like
>"Cait disliked that"
>no mod where instead of that being the end of it, she gives you a spanking, right then and there

Where you usually pirate your games, do you need us to hold your fucking hand?

t-that's it?

There are plenty of animation replacers for 1st person and 3rd person, what are you talking about?

would you be so kind

what mods do you use?

Fusion City Rising.

Don't tell lies user
fuck that shit

The filename obvious shows he just downloaded a picture from Nexus to fish for (You)s because posting trash waifus is the freshest new meme on /fog/, as we all know.

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch
Vivid Fallout
Splinters
Cross-crit Gore
Homemaker
Spring Cleaning
Place Everywhere
Better Console
Def-UI
Extended Weapon Mods
Enhanced Blood Textures
Concorde Expanded
South of the Glowing Sea
8K Skin
Snapable Junk Fences

Dread Cait
Waster Armor

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23780

>Replying to people without specifying that you're not the original guy that posted, so I look like a fucking idiot.
Wow, rude.

>8K Skin
That's just retarded. Everything above 4k is a meme.

rude

Not today, FBI, not today.

well they look fuckin' ugly
and how do you take all this to cars and then somehow forget to apply the same aesthetic to aircraft and watercraft

obsidian and obsidian alone has made the most realistic "retrofuchur" planes in the 3d games, bethesda just made a F-80 with folding wings, some weird shit outta fuckin' ace combat, and a something so dumb and hazardous to its passengers that it might as well've been soviet

Joke's on you, I'm using 16k.

say hello to bethesda's killers

Not enough diversity

I want to send them flowers
And ask them for dinner

The only thing they'll be killing is their studio in another 2 years.

Everyone has been saying that for the past 10 years. When is it going to happen Todd?

Why is the one on the right wearing neckbeard gloves?

>hear the whistling of a mininuke flying at my direction
>go into VATS
>become invincible

>falseflagging so desperately to kick off a bethdrones vs obshitters spergout

Soon™

goodsprings > nipton

Nellis > the rest of the map

The only good thing about Goodsprings is Colonel Tigh, faggot

I wish there were more towns, searchlight was very interesting but sadly irradiated to shit.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23923
Is it shit?