surrenderat20.net/2018/02/226-pbe-update.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUTS2kXjFHM&t
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/champion-and-skin-sale-0227-0302-0
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/february-early-sales-22618-3518
youtube.com/watch?v=g3rpaFP79f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for qt petite lewd punk gf!

>Riot Maple noted likely nerfs to Skarner soon:
"We're likely to need to nerf Skarner at some point in the future - but I certainly don't think we're talking about a gutting. We'd already been talking about keeping a fast followup changelist of his stun scaling from 1-1.5 on his E when we shipped his buffs on 8.1, or normalizing it to 1.25 seconds or something like that"

surrenderat20.net/2018/02/226-pbe-update.html

I-I'm so sorry Skarner user...

Think about what you just typed.

Do you not feel shame?

All waifu fags should kill themselves

xth for delete Teemo

>All these people thinking that imaginary girls will ride their dicks or some shit like that.

Cant you guys just go to your nearest gym, get somewhat healthy, go to your nearest mall/beach and pick up some girls?

I wanna cuddle Jinx and share living spaces with her

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUTS2kXjFHM&t

>Yuri is best girl
Just fixing that for you. Literature themed champ when?

Not really no. Also lewdposters != waifuposters.

no one cares if you post your sexual fantasies here everyday
it won't unhinge the fact you are a sexually deprived neckbeard
it won't gain you anything except make your peepee hard for current hour
it won't gain you anything
it's bottom of the barrel tier sexual frustration

someone in my gold 1 promos just fed on purpose can someone please help i am a qt girl nami support: chaseth

Please give me input on the following skins
>SG Lulu
>SG Syndra
>SG Poppy
Trying to decide whether to get them

She's the cutting edge in waifu technology.

Just make shrooms stay at the power level they were at when placed. Easy fix to this overly rewarding nonsense.

t. always buys sweeper or controls wards

second xth for
>people are still banning zoe

I bet Soraka's musk and seed acts as a natural aphrodisiac to ensure her cumdumps keep coming back for more.
Lux would spend all day thinking of nothing more than what awaited her that night.

I want you dirty fags to leave

Alright, /lolgoys/! Tell me what's cool to get this week.

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/champion-and-skin-sale-0227-0302-0

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/february-early-sales-22618-3518

I still just ban Zed because I don't care lol.

You saw the opportunity and took it. Well said.

I can hear the Metroid, Prime specifically, but there's something else.

SG Lulu is pretty bad. I hate the palette and the effects are kind of obnoxious.
Syndra is hit or miss, I don't like her design and the VFX/SFX on her skills make them feel less impactful than they should.
Poppy suffers from a lot of the same as Syndra. While her base design is fine she feels just a little bland to play in game and the SFX are eh. Still it's probably one of her better skins.

kinda lost me in the middle, but the last part compensates it

how do they do it lads

If this isn't the most pathethic cashgrab skin in the game, coming up next Pool Party Jinx, Blood Moon Riven and Arcade Lux! Creativity in Riot died a long time ago. Ivern was last interesting kit in the game.

You can only help yourself girrrl

>that one guy who was giving out pax sivir codes
fun times

I don't think any of them are worth it, desu

What would Jinx be like as a roommate?

>what awaited her that night
Soraka waiting with her legs crossed until the empress begs to get pounded balls deep in a mating press until the bed breaks?

I wanna FUGG Vayne.

Azir is gutted
I already tolerated a season of playing him while he's trash. Atleast he had some carrying weight for a tryharding hardcore one-trick last season since he had safety through range. Now he's in chopping block again and he's gonna be hot horseshit soon.

I want to stop playing the game with my nerves bulging on tryhard mode. What are some other fun champions to climb with, /lolg/. I've been thinking of Teemo and Lissandra

Ipav. Whenever Teemo gets hit with a nerf and falls off viability, the guy comes up with a new build to bring him right back up. He's been literally the one defining the viable Teemo builds for like three seasons now.

What are Jinx and Vi's natural hair colors?

I'm starting to understand the latex meme

>Ivern was last interesting kit in the game.
I was going to start, but then I realized you're correct. I realized that interesting does not equate to fun, nor vice-versa.

Go back or get lost to in the first place, the threads for futards that surely exist in the more decrepit parts of this website. You lot only come here because it's slightly easier to garner attention.

Best couple!
>lying in op
Why

All trash

To be honest that is a nice vagina

>Abandoning ship
>On a champion who is still decent
>Thinking of playing Teemo to climb or fucking Lissandra

Shurima will not miss you

It's not a meme.

Vi is almost certainly a brunette

>going in teemo's jungle without a sweeper or a tank
>shield rune on VK instead of manaflow or hat
>doing whatever the fuck you were going instead of forcing a fight when you have elder
Um????????......

blue and pink

play soraka instead. I just carried myself through all silver to gold.
ardent>redemption>banshee>
soraka with defensive ap isnt fair.

did i miss something? isn't azir good right now? i was pretty sure he shat out damage after his last mini-rework.

noisy and messy but she might leave her clothes scattered about since they wont be on her

Not really. He had an interesting gimmick sure but his whole kit was pretty bland. Ornn/Kayn/Zoe/Rakan/Camille are all more fun champs to play by a long shot. Jungle Janna was a poorly executed premise.

he's getting a nerf soon

2017 champ releases were all great until Zoe.

Rakan especially is a standout example of a different sort of support, hybridizing engage tanks and shield sluts into a sleek twink package.

He is good, he's just getting consistently nerfed since his combination of early poke, late DPS and general playmaking is too good.

Give me a damn name

>since they wont be on her
Does she just go around in her underwear and throw her clothes every which way?

He's been progressively nerfed since then. I think its a bait post because the only nerf Azir's got is barely a Q nerf on the PBE right now and I doubt Riot's going to gut Azir since he's been losing more and more pro games while everything around him just got buffed like crazy.

A whole 10 damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3rpaFP79f0

Why is Neace such a fucking asshole?

Undoubtedly. She was made to be the Starchild's plaything.

who

Here's Vi's only skin with a natural hair color.

Give us a name dammit

>I've been thinking of Teemo and Lissandra
>Lissandra
>LISSANDRA

Why would you play the literal worst champion in the game?

Sex is so overrated, just go fap /lolg/, I'm tired of horny weebs hours.

thanks for giving me throwbacks to two years ago when niggers like you were saying 6.14 won't do anything to Azir and he went to 40% wr lmao
consider offing yourself. With the new Q damage nerf Azir is gonna be worse than pre-rework one. The only improvement the mini rework brought is the AS steroid (you still lost the passive AS on the W so it's a tradeoff really).

She's my playstyle

>ywn give Vi a succ

why live

I want to cuddle Jinx and share a very tight space with her ifuknowatimsayin

Hope you like it

taking another request if I find it funny or interesting (non-lewd)

Not bad

Vi would be a bro-tier FWB

This but with Rhaast

He's right, though?
:3

I think Jinx would be a blonde

Black hair for Jinx perhaps

Fucking lol I didn't actually expect you to do it you poofter
Nice work

>Star Guardian Syndra
--Let's start with the 'outstanding' aspect: the voice
It's disappointing, but after that initial feeling I didn't simply get used to it and rather I came to realize it works, perhaps not superbly, but well enough for her being the "darker" of the good guys, especially as she was part of a previous team.
--Now let's look at what's stellar about the skin: Multi
I'm not overly fond of the concept of familiars or their chittering noises in this case, but to not simply make Syndra's orbs another type of energy and source said power in the multitude of her familiar is really a fantastic idea, and one that's rarely done.

Aside from that, there are disappointments with the fact that her skirt is shorter than the splashart and the golden shards are bigger than they should be, but she still looks lovely. If you can appreciate the general idea of Mahou Shoujou and her somewhat unique position, it's a very entertaining skin.

All that said, its lacking in voice compared to other Syndra skins and even if it wasn't, I'd recommend you give them all a once-over to see if you would still feel like using this skin if Hextech happens to grant you the others. See Strategy Zero, Skin Spotlights or SQUPO

Wasnt sure if I should draw Kog or reksai for the croc, kah was an obvious choice though for the kangaroo

maybe in firecracker but I feel like 99% of crazy girls are blondes so...

>/lolg/ so horny they can't stop waifuposting and larping

Why can't you guys just call your gfs and have some sex?

Why isn't there a dedicated debuffer champion?
Would make the perfect noxian support and counter to cancer shields and heals.

>implying people only ban OP stuff
>implying people don't also ban what annoys them
I ban support Lux if someone on my team is showing signs of bringing it out. Disgusting coinflip pick for baddies too unskilled to play her mid.

Does jinx not wear panties with that dress? That's lewd

Does it bother anyone Riot is literally run by fucking /a/ now like get this ANIME SHIT OUT OF LOL

>get weebshit out of my weebshit moba
um
sweetie

>slowpoke
mecha kha and mecha rengar have shameless unit 01 chromas

>3d
And you say we're nasty

>shorter skirt is a disappointment
lmao?
You're playing a champ who wears dominatrix gear for her base skin.

healsluts would just ban them

This is what newfags believe.

Remember when LoL looked good though?

>This delusion

And then they say why white people are disappearing from the map...

If she does they're very high-cut.

Is there more safe pick no brain garbage champion than Orianna?

>Oh user, do you like my tattoos?
>You were really staring at Jinx's ass

But what will they do once she's swollen with child and they can't fuck like rabbits any more?

...Actually is she even going to only be carrying a singly child? How do you think the empress' reproductive organs reacted to being bathed day-in-day-out in Soraka's swimmers and fluids, while she was fed daily injections thrice or more daily by the mugful?

Knowing jinx it's far more likely she doesn't

Tristana, Lulu, Janna.

>remember when league was a shitty browser game that by some miracle made it off the ground
ya

If Kayn got through then there is no standard of quality. Just tell yourself that they're catering to the actual japanese and not the actual sad fucks who gobble this shit up.

>build tiamat into triforce
>get flamed

Hey IGNORE THIS GUY Give ME requests!

>maybe she'll try a sweater in the winter
>implying she won't just cuddlefug for warmth

look at this man. look at him and laugh