/pg/ - Persona General

Previous homo rules edition

NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nkhPqesT
youtu.be/CADrUKI5vBc
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu1UW3IkuwQ
pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Claiming this pure, pretty princess.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Goro is the best boy!

I miss fuukafag

I wanna date, fuck and marry Ann

i want to [sexual act] with [character]

Missed me with that gay shit.

Her name is Anne.

Cutest boys!

Why is Ryuji biting his lip? It looks like neither of them are liking it.

lovekoto

She's mine /pg/

I love Anne!

Yusuke looks especially unimpressed.

Her name is Anne.

after marriage!

No, I love her before marriage as well.

Me too, but switch the last two and add some child-rearing.

Very cute but those are some tiny children.

I love my Queen
Happy Makoto Monday

BEARRRSONA!!!

PER-KUMAAAAA!!

I posted this in the last thread, but might as well continue.

From my time browsing /pg/, it's become quite apparent that there are a lot of lyrical talents in these threads! I've started to put together a list of all /pg/ lyrical remixes and am looking for more. One in particular which I know exist but I can't find is a remix for Rivers in the Desert, so if anyone would happen to have that saved somewhere, please post it so I can update the pastebin!

pastebin.com/nkhPqesT

>The Phantom Thieves are garbage, you know

>unironically using teddie

I just looked it up. A cat is about 18 inches long on average, and babies are on average 18-22 inches at birth. It's the right proportions.

ITS OVER! THERE!

Newborns can't sit up like that. The baby Ren's holding is accurate but the little girl is really off.

yeah

>at birth

>not using your favourites
>using characters you don´t like like Yukari

Well looking at her body, she should be taller than that. It looks like she's about the same length as Morgana, but she's kneeling. If you could see her legs stretched out she'd probably be about double his length.

Sorry user, but you are only allowed to use Kanji/Chie/Yukiko in P4 or you are a filthy casual who does not know the deep P4 meta.

Door loses it

>star of david
wtf door-kun is an antisemite?

There's a whole bunch more I've seen, but sadly I didn't save any of them. Hopefully the one who posts these will come forward and share them.

Guess you could say he's...unhinged

wow an actual good pun holy shit

Did they butcher it? youtu.be/CADrUKI5vBc

sorry I'm late
>"Five thousand, final offer!"
>"Fifty? Do I hear fifty thousand?"
>Shadow Sae slams her fist on the console
>the power of pure smug emanates off the screen
>"You're getting very angry, Sae-sama."
>the honorifics just makes it worse
>her eyes are focused at the tiny picture in the bottom left, pixelated to near obscurity
>yet she knows exactly what's happening there
>the passion, the lust
>the goddamn rutting
>"Just be honest, you want this as bad as we want those chips."
>the picture gets larger and clears up, the sight flushing her cheeks bright red
>the thief Queen is dangling over the edge of the table, caught the strangest handstand
>her lover crawled halfway across the table from the other end, his masked face completely obscure by her holy posterior
>she cries out, but the sounds channels are also in the vile Navi's possession
>Sae gasps as Queen threatens to collapse, arms shaking
>"50k, and I'll give you your camera system back. Think about it."
>oh she's definitely thinking about it
>one hand holding her mouth, the other slides lower, easily finding its way under the lavish dress
>the leader has his face buried in her ass with no signs of stopping
>scraps of leather everywhere from how he tore through her uniform
>her grabs the long black scarf, pulling on it and her waist
>she cries out as she's lifted higher, barely holding onto the ground with her fingertips
>Shadow Sae bites her lips, ignoring how she's quickly ruining her clothes and modesty
>the speakers buzz for a moment, until she can faintly hear her panting and whining
>Joker leans back with a smirk that could repel an Ice Age
>he dives in but she's ready, reaching back with her legs just enough to pull him deeper
>her eyes open wide as she screams
>silently
>pixelated
>"I know you're stalling."
>Shadow Sae grinds her teeth into fine powder, glaring daggers at the cheeky little hacker
>"Relax, I offer recordings at a premium."

Haru is for emotional, sexual and physical abuse only!!!!!!

I love Naoto but I still hope Kanji can find love somewhere else.

Nyarly is a pedo

I literally don't care about any other of the characters from 1 or 2, but I desperately wanna see Nyarlathotep come back.
One of my favourite demons/persona's in all of Megaten.

*psst*...hey kid, come over here...want a Persona?

DO I?!

Mastema should appear in Persona with a unique design.

No

>p5fags will defend this

He has to come back eventually, he is pretty much the YHVH of persona (except he is actually a good vilain).

I bet the real Sae was hot and bothered by that so she had to rush home to relieve some stress, Thank you

Kawakami a kawacutie

There is nothing to defend. I am just letting everyone know I love and support my autistic children in whatever hobby they want to do.

Thank you for understanding us

Yes, I will. What about it?

Igor, we've been getting some complaints about the quality of food you're pushing out. Do you remember what the motyo of the Velvet Burger is? Good taste exists between bun and patty, fries and fritters. Just think of it as persona fusion. Fuse the meat and buns together to make burgers of the delicious arcana, its not hard. I really don't want to fire you after what youve done for us, so help me help you.

>being remotely awkward or goofy = autism

>Is that food...evil?
>Well I told you I made a wicked curry!
>Gave Chie free reign on this one, enjoy.
>Were you trying to kill Yosuke?
>Your turn to taste...
>*sigh*...I had a good life
>...
>...
>...
>...nah who am I kidding, it sucked.

Veeky Forums legitimately has no idea what autism is actually like. Don't act surprised.

For this one, it’s the X—you retarded?!
’Cause I grab the mic and get down like syndrome

I want to stretch out Haru's asshole and replace her blood with my cum.

not into abuse but a scenario where Haru doesn't join up with PT and loses horribly to robofiance would be interesting

Kokoro's ass

>finally got 10 liquid mercury from Anubis enemies

Spread yourself wide MC

Do some Mementos Requests show up as a result of completing others or will they always show up on their own?

Where's doujin chan?
Inspired by this post How about one where the 3,4,5 mc's get literally whored out to Atlus employees and get treated like sluts

>grind up 10 of those
>make eternal lockpick
>once in a fucking blue moon, a lucky craft
>2 eternal lockpicks

too early in the thread, mon user
>the 3,4,5 mc's get literally whored out to Atlus employees and get treated like sluts
got it

Please stop insulting my children. They are Always Unique, Truly Interesting, Special, and Mysterious.

The ones you need to go further down to new areas are unlocked by the story on their own. The ones that require you to work in certain stores first become available once Mishima calls you, which always happens on fixed days. Almost every non-party member confidant has a mementos request that unlocks at rank 7-8 with them. Futaba is the only party member who also has a request.

I think the only one that requires you to have completed a previous request first is a single request related to bullying. Depending on how early you do certain confidants it's possible to get requests that are deeper than the areas you can enter right now, in which case you need to wait for the story to catch up. Futaba is an annoying case of that happening.

a-are you going to do it?

What figures are you planning on getting /pg/? youtube.com/watch?v=Fu1UW3IkuwQ

God I love Sae.

That intro is the best

God I hate Sae.

Anne's DSN one and her figma.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is thankful!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is dancing!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

We know Tae.

Arsene looked great, and I'm also biding my time till a Haru figure drops at some point, hopefully with either her thief or P5D outfit.

How come in most official illustrations for the Phantom Thieves, Akechi is not present. It's just fucking jarring by now.

Already pre-ordered the glowing NEET.

He's not a Phantom Thief.

From the character saga having the shortest temple in a game devoid of dungeon, with 30 days of dead air waiting for the plot to advance, with lack of enemy variety because of the pyramid motif didn't leave room for many other types of shadow mobs. Yes sir, the easiest shortest dungeon is the pinnacle of Persona 5 and 30 days of getting texts messages about Futaba and hackers is excellent pacing. Oh and who could forget the additional 6 days taken to readjust Futaba to act like a normal being which prevent you from entering Mementos until she has adjusted to the group, 36 days of nothing at all.

Damn, the Futaba arc is the stuff of legends since it really is shit honey for the brainless.
Makoto's arc was forced, the villain had no payoff in the real world without being publicly humiliated, and Makoto as character killed the mood from start to finish. THAT IS the turning point of Persona 5 starting to be mediocre. Then it's followed by the low point, Futaba's 36 days of boring nothing without a challenging dungeon. This is right in the middle of the game.

Because he's with you for literally one dungeon maybe??????

Do you really need that spelled out to you? He wasn't a phantom thief.

Veronique, are you here?

Split open the Door
Jizz on the floor
Watch him convulse and beg for more!

The Kawakami figure! ;_;

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

I agree with you that Futaba's arc is hilariously overrated. By far my least favorite part of the game.

Well if you insist

Post your doujin ideas
pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
>FemJoker doms Joker
>Minimum 40 pages

>Turn 1: Charge
>Turn 2: Tarunda
>Turn 3: God's Hand
>MISS

Because he wasn't one?

And I forget the fucking image