/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

yuih is shit lol Edition

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

puu
i.imgur.com/8t2zhiA.jpg
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14351/
youtube.com/watch?v=oL3ChQ7whik
youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
youtube.com/watch?v=b8yRLr-smrw
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34917/?
youtube.com/watch?v=Pzsxxkkh4eU
youtube.com/watch?v=AeYs_osIvZg
youtu.be/zuhQ7m-HZP0
youtube.com/watch?v=p7i6deZw82I
youtube.com/watch?v=6ruUF1cos5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THOSE EYES

I know

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Ion-cannons in Skyrim

What mundane or weird adventures have you been on today, /tesg/?

So my game usually runs pretty smooth outside, 60 fps with a very rare dip to 55~.
But once I go inside I shoot up to 120+ fps and the physics engine dies.
Just tried playing with the fps cap from enblocal on ( set it to 60) but was getting more noticeable drops in fps.
How should I cap the fps, through enblocal or through nvidia control panel or some other method?

Paid my dues to keep the tower running.

>>>

What's the name of that hat? I need one for my sorc.

>merge 3 ENB's
>it looks great but it's unstable as fuck

>Already dead
Damn.

Holy crap.

Cap it through Nvidia Inspector.

>Anons see shit talking
> People don't want to engage in pointless drama
>They leave
Makes me think

>have everything working on NMM
>decide to switch over to MO since everyone says it’s better
>nothing works
Welp guess I’ll keep using NMM for now.

nobody wants to post with morrownigger in thread since he eventually starts shitposting

Oldrim is never getting a survival mod this streamlined is it?

The most popular alternatives feel like a mess in comparison

It was dead, but then you walked in. And its still dead. Because you're dead.

What does it do that requiem/frostfall/ineed don't?

chesko's FREE alternatives blow this one absolutely the fuck out

>I lost an arm fighting a tiger, got lost during a snowstorm and nearly die from my wounds, which I spent days tending to at an abandoned shack. I then held a grudge against the college of Winterhold which I was to see repaid in blood since I lost an arm because they used me as their errand boy. Then a dragon attacked, I tried to run away and sank into the frozen river, where I died my final death.

Then my next character got entangled into a spiderweb. He tried to struggle a few times but in the end he spiders just ate him alive.

I have modded Skyrim into some kind of hellish world. And I love it

2deep4me

i wish spiders would wrap up my waifu and do other things

Along with all the UI elements, creation club is completely plug-and-play, no setup required. Simplicity is a feature in and of itself.

Also most other survival mods add ironically immersion breaking shit like spells to check your status.

>spells to check your status.
Frostfall has that, but you can just disable it. I don't even use meters, I just use common sense and turn down how fast you get cold a lil bit so it doesn't annoy me too much.

Cassandra Witch with some custom textures I have here:

puu
.sh/yBEhG/c1837727ff.7z

They wrap you up and then eat you with that mod. No sexy time. Maybe with the right mods.
Thanks, will do.

Is it being incompatible with every single armor mod out there a feature? Patching every outfit in my game with the new keywords sure does sound simple and immersive!

too bad chaika never got a second season

You wouldn't have this problem if you only used Creation Club mods

>wrap you up and then eat you
that would do.

all i could have is getting raped then necroed.

where's the thing to install, so i could get devoured by big spiders

Spiderfuckers...

Have both game and enb vsyncs on?
My game goes past 60 fps if only either one vsync options are on, they have to be both on in order to cap my fps to 60.
I'm not sure if it's the most efficient, or if there are other better options.

ok that's too far bro

rape = yes, dead body = no

Arachnophobia.

are you being fegits right now. i call you feggets if this still '12

but sorry user. i enjoy getting my belly and pussy thrusted by giant spider fang and my heroine moaning in distress

Follower when

I want to be a spider and wrap up my little victim in my silky and watch it squirm. then I want to sting it with my poison it would be fantastic, but the best part comes next where I eat it. My mouth is salivating just thinking about it guys.

watching her thighs wrapped stocking bitten, then chewed away..

the heroine moans

then then it's legs crawling nearing your puss... wait a minute you're not my girlfrend,
no texting for you.

I got a weird bug where after loading a save, I can see my clothes/boobs through the other side of my character, back of underwear through the front or top through the back sorta thing. Any idea what'd cause it? Its not the skin, body slide, or any of the usual suspects, since I reinstalled those just like normal then redid them to see if they're the cause. Works fine when I first make a char, but as soon as I load the save, bam, fucked up.

why do you guys have to tarnish spider rape with your eat stuff

this general should be purged in holy fire
too many heretics

nifalphaproperty screwed up. try tinkering the flags.

i think the same ones as you get when having tattoo and seeing it down from underwater.

if you just installing a new mod try checked up the ones modifying your looks . armor skins textures etc

Threads getting too lewd

Get back to work, Todd. Try to not fuck up TESVI too much.

i can have imagination even further user kun.

i.imgur.com/8t2zhiA.jpg

this happens so many times on new characters

Many of my first characters thought they could handle a troll. They couldn't. Now I run from them most of the time.
Luckily, Skyrim is not as gory as Oblivion. Shit was gross with a few mods.

Whats the best morrowind leveling mod? I've read the readme of GCD and it looks solid, but apparently it sucks for hybrid classes.

>Luckily, Skyrim is not as gory as Oblivion. Shit was gross with a few mods.
okay now you got my attention
what are these mods
I need them for
science

I predicted this days ago and nobody listened. The burden of prophecy is heavy and thankless.

Healthy young woman goes to skyrim, gets her tits pumped massive with many silicons, wears bikinis and fights - DEATH. Many such cases!

I can't lie I have a thing for vore. That's partly why I like vampires. I've yet to install that vore mod that lets you swallow people whole and your belly becomes huge though.

feels bad man. they even targeted troll rape. why must all good things be sullied so

CBBE ARE REAL BEWBS!!

vorefags are the most degenerate people. one time i played vorestation, ss13 thing, read peoples info on themsleves. had to constantly alt tab out to look up what the fuck their fetishes even were. disgust.

Post pure things to counteract all this FILTH

annd vorefags insulting guro and necromaniac for being psycho....

Much better.

This thread forced me to imagine that lizard in bdsm pose about to get tortured.

Eaten and sexually assaulted by a spider*

Hand over the Golden Saint

how pure?

Are there any good dungeon/tower mods with many "floors"?

Literally deadly reflex makes heads and torsos roll like you're playing diablo.
I think KEA skill Extender (not sure) made clothes be set on fire when using a fireball, and the character, pc or not, flayed his arms and run around until they became a steaming corpse. It was really brutal.
Not specifically vore, but I like bad endings.
Stuff like "you died, your friends are dead, your dog is dead and the bandit who killed you put your head on their fort, as a warning."
I'd love it if there was an immersive way of creating a new character and finding out what happened to your old character.
Maybe even going on a quest to avenge them or burying them as they deserve.

should've left /r/skyrimmods sooner, you guys are alright.

My purest character.

I require maximum immersion and nothing breaks my immersion more than having the blood slowly fade away from weapons. Is there a mod that adds in the ability to clean weapons?

already tested skyrim sewers?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14351/

yah surprisingly cannot find single one, i would use it myself.

Purest lizard.

Shit, thanks user. I want to install this.

thanks, tried some different options but enb vsync and nvidia forced vsync (adaptive/on) both resulted in stuttering, ended up going back to forcing fast vsync which I had before.
I still get too much fps in interiors and sometimes jittery props, but I guess i'll take it over noticeable fps drops with the other options.

Shaft please go.

They have good intentions

Somehow I dont trust this fellow to be nice to her

you dont need to use spells to check your status.
you can:
-have icons in your ui that are white/yellow/red depending on status
-have text message pop up in the top left to notify you when you get hungry/thirsty/cold
-have audio queues that play: growling stomach/coughing when thirsty / shivering when cold

Just use Linoras.

Pelinal always treats golden women well

watcha listening to tesg?
youtube.com/watch?v=oL3ChQ7whik

a face you can trust t b h

there's nothing wrong enjoying your heroines getting abusive 'm i right user.. yah.. yah..

sure thing

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

youtube.com/watch?v=b8yRLr-smrw

hearing "Need Something?" spoken over while getting drunk at Winking Skeever and Fuck Wenches.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34917/?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pzsxxkkh4eU

it's only viable to NPC. and only working for couple special modified meshes of couple armors.

* necro robes
* thalmor's elven
* bandit fur
* and 2 or 3 mores

youtube.com/watch?v=AeYs_osIvZg

unironically
youtu.be/zuhQ7m-HZP0

listen @1:50-2:16

>tfw hearing "i hope you're not planning to steal anything" over and over while i try to take a good picture because lightning inside shops is great

So when is she gonna ride my dick?

Gotta ride hers first.

just right now this youtube.com/watch?v=p7i6deZw82I came up in my playlist

"papa says i won't seeing rogvir anymore..."

i thought picking solitude is gonna be a different experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ruUF1cos5Q

how do you make the orc mouth closed in racemenu?
even with the mout open slider at minimun it's open

Woah