/fhg/ - For Honor General

Warden moveset edition

had more moves

>Test your metal Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=oO8qCCu4mHY [Open]

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kNb3SvM
youtu.be/xVEc5bq0UMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for buff warlord

Top 3 annoying characters

Conqueror
PK
Kensei

me sadfunda
me no like 4v4
4v4 is a moba
me only play duel
me dont execute whats the point?

Female Shinobi is cute!

>Shaman not #1

Why doesn't he have wrestling moves in his kit?

Martial arts samurai hero

>Bare fists against armor

>tfw a random in dom doesn't interrupt your shit

If you fold your fingers 1000 times, you can punch through metal

>he still fights shitters that cant dodge conq shieldbash
Only new shield riposte is a mistery for me

Yes?

That's a ballin'-ass Kendad you got there. What are the colors?

FUCKIGN STOP, WHY IS THIS DYKE HAIRCUT SUDDENLY EVERYWHERE, I HATE IT

>no shaman
>no warden
>no U S

A reminder that almost every single character has at one point been a designated target for the community to hate; and every single hero has something about them that someone, somewhere has complained about being broken or cancer.

Knights

Warden
>Fifteh-fifteh
>Was considered good once upon a time so anyone who used him at the time was a shitter for using an "op" character
>Now mocked for napkin sized moveset

Conqueror
>One of the best turtles in the game
>Neutral superior block and incredibly safe before rework with incredibly skewed matchups
>Actually really strong after rework and now anyone who plays him is a tierwhore

PK
>Has been the top of top tier since forever, thus anyone who plays her is a shitter
>zone and backdash
>Low-level waifu faggotry, tapered off a bit since beta/launch

Lawbringer
>Bomb Shitter
>Shove on block turtle
>Ganking capabilities

Centurion
>Infinite wallsplat and ganking at release
>Cutscene
>Turtle

Gladiator
>Toe stab
>Zone

Ready to slay some gooks, user? If we had more then 5 symbol slots I could make this look a lot closer to the macvsog patch so don't judge to harshly

New Knight hero, Musketeer with a rapier

Caestus bro

Vikings

Raider
>Stampede charge ledging and gank potential
>Baby's first mind game feinting everything into stunning tap
>Stampede charge had no start up time and was broken once

Warlord
>Ledges you from the center of the map
>Had a place next to PK at top tier for the longest time, therefore tier shitter
>Was an unkillable raid boss with feats

Berserker
>US
>Feint spam
>Feint spam, now with hyper armor

Valkyrie
>Was, believe it or not, at one time overpowered apparently during Alpha
>People couldn't deal with her mix up during season 1
>Sweep spams you, no matter whose side you're on
>Mocked for perpetually residing in trash tier
>Mid-level waifu faggotry

Highlander
>Warden mains looked upon his two stances with envy
>Relatively innocent otherwise, haven't seen any complaints about buffs, although been seeing a lot of self-fellating

Shaman
>Shaman

there is nothing broken or cancerous about Nobushi, she's the only balanced hero in the game

>musketeer
>doesnt actually use musket

How does Warden manage to annoy you?

Samurai

Kensei
>Kensei is the most honest hero
>Only truly skilled players play a low-tier like Kensei
>Other fellations from Reddit and themselves
>Is now reworked to be viable so someone is going to start bitching about him eventually, if it hasn't happened already

Shugoki
>High level duels during season 1 were who could oni charge the best
>Turtles near wall
>Passive hyper armor
>Instant kill hug

Orochi
>Top light/zone flicker spam
>Runs away
>Once attracted the Naruto fags

Nobushi
>Advanced waifu-faggotry
>Once had strongest unlock tech
>Bleed
>Had zone and dodge heavies with high damage and no recovery
>That one autist who spammed the general for a few days about the Season 5 nerf probably didn't win her any favors

Shinobi
>Keep away turtle
>Half the cast can't punish backflip
>Ranged character in a melee game
>Currently attracts the Nautro fags

Aramusha
>Some peopple, especially assassins, couldn't deal with the infinite light spam
>Some people hate that he has rocksteady

Continue to play any character that you enjoy, be it for aesthetics or gameplay reasons, and ignore any autist that tries to ruin your fun.

>nobushitters actually believe this

Stop playing PK tho

It really does irritate me that to start getting really unique looking items for a character you have to get them to Rep 3 minimum.

you jealous little fags can keep maining your broken classes, it won't save you
Nobushi is fair and balanced

I still don't get the season 5 nobushi changes
It mostly just seemed like bug fixes and shit

Backdodge shoulder. Whatever happens - they allways backdodge shoulder. With occasional zone now that it got fixed

>shitters in this thread complain about how """"broken"""" a C tier hero is

Must be Conq players

>what is season 3 tourney
>the same one where a fucking pole won by spamming zone flicker
Also her kick is fucking bullshit in a gank

My Warden is rep 9 and I don't think I ever did a backdodge SB. I don't know why though.
To be fair 6 out of 9 reps were due to double xp weekends

>whatever happens just press zone
>occasionally press side dodge teavy
>fair and palanced
They gave her more fair timings and some 1v1 potential

She still can't open people in duels

Good for you. My advice - play some other hero until they rework warden in something more fun

For some reason she attracts all the worst kinds of tryhards. Whenever you see someone doing that weird unlock animation just to get one goddamn light in, disengaging and running away like a faggot for a good couple of seconds after every attack and parrying your every move, you can be damn sure it's going to be a nobushi. I honestly fail to grasp the reason for her being such a tryhard magnet
I would boot up the game and tell you but I'm already in bed. Swing by in some 14 hours, I'll make sure to give you the answer as soon as I get home from the uni.

>Nobushitter samefagging
Could it be?

>into something more fun
fix

Correction - (You) cant open people in duels.

What is he so upset about? He looks like he's about to cry

I was just listing off general and memorable complaints, both current and old, about every character to show that every character has gotten their fair share of hate.
I'm not targeting anyone or even agreeing with any of the complaints in particular.
Hell, I only listed bleed for Nobushi because everyone seemed to jump on that during beta/release and didn't know how to deal with it.
I probably should of listed it for PK but she has a lot more actual complaints that it would seem more negligible.

Fyi if you can edit the max punish guide, Roach can riptide for 40 damage off wallsplat

so when you buy an effect does it unlock across the board for executions/emotes/idle? been buying them through mythic costumes just in case

Yes goyim, they unlock across the board, you can trust me

good luck wallsplatting anyone with his 1 inch throw distance

Guess we should just remove that column from the spreadsheet then :^)

All these assassin plebs don't know the glory of armor. Going from Warden to Highlander makes me so happy I can trade attacks with spammers.
Zerker is an exception.

discord.gg/kNb3SvM

Fuck off

user....
You’ve started the fire

>haven't seen any complaints about buffs
Reddit is rapidly getting angrier and angrier about the kick/grab 50/50.

Can you just leave him alone for once?

>most balanced hero in the game
>no guys i swear *bleeds profusely* she's the *side heavy spam* most balanced character *gets kicked into a wall*

moth fucker her kick is mach 10 now

failing to parry/dodge a hidden stance heavy, just blocking it, confirms a kick, she's actually insane now

Nobushi is a noobcrusher, so shes gonna get mad hate.

And now you got a new breed of faggot who is gonna cry about ESPORTS REEEEEEEEEE anytime the game gets balanced around high level play.

The best example I can think of is bloodseeker from dota. He was straight up garbage in high level play, but saw a good bit of use in low-mid level pubs because his kit punishes people who make fundamental mistakes like not carrying TP or having braindead support.

Then one day Icefrog gave him an insane buff so he would be good in high level organized play and people lost their fucking minds. Funnily enough he didn't even get picked much still in tournaments if at all really.

Nobushi has stuff in her kit that bad players just have a really hard time dealing with, bar the old unlock tech cheese. Shes a C tier character and has always been one in everything but 4v4, and she got knocked into what B low A tier now after the nerfs?

I swear people in Dominion are fucking brain dead and have no idea who to prioritize in a fight.

>Should we focus the Lawbringer shitting endless CC?
>Nah, focus the Warden doing fuck all while the Berserker takes advantage of all the downed targets

Block doesnt confirm a kick

Yes it fucking does except on raider or orochi. Her kick is the new centurion punch from a blocked hidden stance heavy

FJALLA BRJOT-
DAUÐINN BLASIR VIÐ ÞER
KRYFJA HANN

>still in denial
Simmer down nobucuk

Then how do i dodge it?

How good is highlander now with his buffs?

I can test this stuff, anyone on PC?

I actually miss that respawn Brawl mode alot

The main benefit of this update is his DF is more viable. 2nd light armor, Celtic Curse fast flow and how everyone doesn't get a free GB now is good. I played HL pre-buff and now that he has more damage I'm much more willing to trade attacks.
Offense is still good especially if you can dodge attacks well, but now he's a true hybrid.

USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

he plays the same as before except for the fact that you can know transfer from celtic curse into offensive stance. everything else was number buffs

Coming up with that sick burn must have been very hard, time to reward yourself with a bottle of your favorite drinkable meal!

>Rep 100 players keep interrupting my GBs during ganking
Holy shit fuck off

>there's still no sfm models from for honor
>can't do stupid sfm memes for /fhg/

youtu.be/xVEc5bq0UMo

>strawmanning already
kek

>Somebody on your team pings for help
>Go and help them
>You ping for help
>Somebody is standing right next to you
>Ignores you

I haven't seen a single Shaman for about the last 10 games

Did something happen or am i in a good luck streak?

>Parrying every single light
That guy was either 14 or cheats are back

Stop throwing out lights

Theyre on their new fotm already. Its conq im afraid.

Borderline bullshit. His damage increase was way too fucking much. The fact that he can literally deal 50% health to a skinny target in one hit is fucking ridiculous and everything wrong with the game. They needed to speed the game up, but not with more damage.

But he’s kinda bad now user.
I say this as a conq main from beta, he just feels super gutted this season

>Connection has been lost, please check your internet connection
Trying to blame the crashes on me now instead...smart move...

Saying it only from what ive seen. Theres almost no berserkers and kenseis, but at least one conq in every dominion match

You said Centurion is at a shit spot because it has no tools. But Warlord is literally worse. It has no dodge attack, no cancelable unblockables, no mixup options.

Everything other than headbutt is basic shit. Average speed lights, average speed heavies, average speed zone, average dodge recovery. Hyperarmor is fucking useless when your heavies do such pitiful damage. Zerkers can literally just look at you and laugh in contempt. Headbutt is literally worse Conq SB.

What the fuck is wrong with devs? Why is Lard allowed to be in such pitiful state. It's literally worse than Warden

Fuck no. Warden is in much more of a shit state than warlord, 600 ms parry bait lights and shit bash that can be rolled away from. With warlord in 4v4 the only game mode that matters, he becomes a fucking raid boss with all of his passives. Only things that are good about warden is thick blood and catapult.

we need weird grab shit, like a telegraphed big grab like goki or a midcombo grab mixup like a better version of Cent's
to be honest I just want more wrestler shit for Warlord idgaf about balance

500ms superior block side lights are very good for a heavy
His HA heavies are good as well, and top heavy is quite fast.
His zone is heavy damage and quick, he's just a very robust character with very few weaknesses

Fuck off warcunt

>young Bill Clinton

What the fuck are you on about, Warlord is not bad at all. Get the fuck good.

>trying to make meme video
>apparently no one plays female characters anymore

also highlander players are elitist cunts even with the ability to just spam kick into toss all day

>ability to just spam kick into toss all day
>what is dodge early on kick and interrupt grab?

Warlord is a fucking great Hero are you high

user are you ok
Are you reading the words you're typing
Have you ever played For Honor before

>His zone is heavy damage and quick

Lards zone is the biggest parry bait the world had ever seen.

Have you? You're apparently implying that kick into grab is a good tool in Highlander's moveset when in reality anything involving kick is literally giving opponent free dodge attack because you don't have hyperarmor on it.