>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but release is pending. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!XVURQIRB!RastNWpnh6en25W1Mu4vHA
files.catbox.moe/uvjvub.zip
youtu.be/OX6xpVVNF2o
youtube.com/watch?v=hbIuJpudgQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>>>mc burn

>Who gives a fuck if it gets made now or right at page 10? How does someone get to be THIS ridiculously autistic?
A decrease in etiquette and self-policing over the years is exactly why all the vidya boards are so shitty now.

>No Autism Edition
Autism has arrived

What do ALL OF ME McBurgers taste like?

No autism pls, OP said so.

>Almighty Conflagration

I agree, almost always having Sara around is great.

No, Rean needs to start functioning like a normal human being.
Someone tell me that he gets better in III, for the love of god.

Edition is so 2004.

>Who gives a fuck if it gets made now or right at page 10? How does someone get to be THIS ridiculously autistic?
>reddit spacing
>edition
What a faggot

The spicy MIXED beef burgers and chicken sandwiches will add just the right amount of heat to every meal.

>Rean needs to start functioning like a normal human being.
>Someone tell me that he gets better in III
(laughs)

Anyway, I've now completed cold steel 2. The finale was poorly structured. The game is too darn long too. Generally a cameo by Rixia would be greatly received, but I just wanted the game to be over. Then you get some seventeen floor dungeon that ends with the boss saying he is literally pointless and boy was he right.

The fakeout with the retaking of Thors military academy was annoymusing.

>get ready boys, we're going back to the setting of the first game, a place of high emotional interest
>oh btw you better prepare because we're going to let you have all your characters at once
>oh and you're going to be facing your upper class rivals
>oh and they have combat links
>plus you get towa, a special one time use character
>haha jk they're fucking easy and this fight was pointless we trolled you so hard you spent fifteen minutes arranging inventory that you have to undo now.

made no sense how oliviert and company wound up in the infernal castle when they had no ashy robot to let them in.

fucking towa landing an airship when they are firing at you, that's a terrible strategy

>btw for the final dungeon you can have any character you want to play as lol jk it must be 75% class seven students.

fucking, Towa, Jumpsuitgirl, and the princess and whoever else were better characters, they should have been in class v triple i instead of those losers like emma and redhead. claire could have been in there too, just make her a railway prodigy and her parttime job when she isn't in class is whatever they do

I used to be an Emmafag in CS1 and kinda been doing her bonding events in 2 but so far they all have been so boring that I'm thinking about ditching her for Fie instead.

What Falcom stuff to play next when i finish Sen2? Played all other English-released Kiseki and most of Ys. At halfway point in Xanadu Next (really enjoying it, even though I never liked Diablo-likes).

Why did you post this again?

Fucking damn it.

we heard you the first time

He have no hope anymore user, he's going to sacrifice himself in Sen 4.

>haha yeah..
>*closes eyes*
>starts motivational speech about muh class

Too long, didn't read.

Back to waifuposting

Who at Ouroboros comes up with all these silly names for things?

Gurumin and Zwei

He's actually a pretty decent teacher for most of the game. It's the "normal human being" thing that kind of takes a dive at the very end.

n-no bullying either!

Her face is great here, she's like
>what the flying fuck?

Did Crow design Shirleys new outfit? It looks like what he dressed up Towa in for the concert.

mega.nz/#F!XVURQIRB!RastNWpnh6en25W1Mu4vHA
Zero v0.8.3 patch.
"Fixed" the issue with Ellie's Holy Bullet by reverting to a previous version of the executable, which means the Team Rush menu prompt is no longer translated until the problem is actually fixed
Translated all quartz and arts in the notebook.
Translated some missing character names
More text fixes for random symbols in it

This ending gets me every time.

Fie is pretty great. She's the younger sister Rean deserves.

based

>No Autism
>Uses edition autism

I'll have a proper fix for the exe in v009
tonight

Why does she look mindbroke there.

It's great impact and the anime video to end it is touching.
The start of SC is even more heartwrecking to me with her denial phase.

drugs

And if someone can translate stuff we're still missing these in the notebook: files.catbox.moe/uvjvub.zip

>that Kloe

>spend 50 hours talking about retaking muh academy
>slog through billion fetch and talk quests to get to that point
>finally, it's time
>make sure every one is prepared it's going to be a battle bla bla bla
>get to fight 8 literally whos who get one-shotted by s-crafts
>lol we fought you because reasons but we're cool now because conviction or something
>yay everyone is happy now we missed the school so much
Are they literally fucking mocking me or something? They sent the flower girl after me, the fucking FLOWER GIRL. Fucking garbage.

PLAY
THE
GAMES

Based user.

It's good because she cheers up when Kevin arrives and that's when I cheer up too because he's the best character in Sky.

>Dat Tita

I bet things were pretty awkward between her and Randy.

>nice bod
>sweet and caring
>great Arts user
>princess
>STILL can't get any
Poor Klaudia.

Haha.

I like in CS3 how when the scene transitions theres this quick little clip of the NPC students doing something together. I think the NPCs of CS3 have more cutscene interaction with each other than Class VII ever did.

>6 years since I played it on PSP
>still remember the song
youtu.be/OX6xpVVNF2o

Shirley was always lightly dressed to be fair.

Calvard when?

I laughed.

>tomboy getting more feminine over time
M-Muh dick.

I think Evo may have exagerated some features actually. I don't remember Klaudia ever looking THAT busty.

Kloe villain arc when

half the Sora OST interpolates that melody into them so you’d have to have alzheimers to forget it.

I know that. I was just referring to the design itself, not how revealing it is.

You should've realized this was a filler game when they handed the Courageous over to a group of special snowflake teens.

Not really. Randy just mentions how the squirt he saw on the field is all grown up now back in their Jaeger days.

The original Sora artist didn’t even make Schera busty, he was really bad with drawng bodies even though his facial portraits were beyond godliest of god tiers.

I excepted more considering what their dads did.

why is she so fucking perfect

>they sang Sky musics
Rean BTFO’d, Crow is an Estellefag.

She isn't though. She's mid-tier, and I say that as someone who likes blonde, red-eyes babes with nice bods.

I did, I just don't remember her portrait looking like that

There's a better version out there somewhere with a better picture for CS3 but I don't have it. This one is shit

>Crow had a tiny Estelle shrine hidden away in his home back in Jurai

man, I miss Kevin so much, so tired of teenagers and shit

Randy is a really chill guy and wants absolutely nothing to do with Jaeger bullshit ever again.

Same. Pretty boring, to say the least. Sara and Randy had a few lines, too.

They could've at least put SOME effort into it. Fuck.
I mean 3rd was also kind of a filler info dump game, but it was still good.

Wasn't Kevin like, 19?

Yeah right, Laurafag.

I think he was in his early 20s. Kevin isn't that much older than Ries.

22 I think

>Crow even made Rean’s class sing Sky music right in frnt of Rean’s eyes
HE CAN’T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS BROS

They aren't teenagers in cs1 and 2
They do look and act like it

I don't really see any volume on official art though.

>Implying
My wife may be a sword autist but she is not Laura.

>this scene in Ao
Absolutely kino.

Here my idea how to fix the game sightly
>Rean adoptive father got killed by the jaegers instead of being saved
>He goes on a revenge quest against the nobles and sabotage their plans only to find out in the end that his real dad was someone he knew all along

5 years older than Estelle, so 21 during FC and SC

That doesn't really fix anything, and you're just asking for more edge. Plus, the rest of the class wouldn't really go along with it, especially Jusis.

Thanks.

Scheras tits are bigger than Titas head in this.

Man Ries is a cutie, Kevin you lucky son of a gun.

They played Whereabouts of Light on Abend Time as well.

Literal cuckoldry

Squire at 16
Dominion at 17
Got involved with D∴G at 19
Met Estelle when he was like 20 or 21

He did get involved in a lot of shit as a teenager, but he was an adult in SC and 3rd. Young adult, sure, but still an adult.

>Lucky
>Wallet gets raped every time she wants to eat

Financially he's pretty fucked.

It fixs the part where
>we're just a third party who's always helping the imperials over the nobles

youtube.com/watch?v=hbIuJpudgQw

Yeah, there's just something about Ries that screams cute whenever she shows up. How does this black hole do it?

We all do man.
Except csfags
But those are not humans and are hunted by the church.

It's worth it to see her smile, especially for Kevin who suffered quite a lot.

The "neutral stance" to interfere with unfair shit works though, because they have imperial backing. Calling themselves neutral also eases up on the amount of bullshit they'd have to face if they did otherwise, plus you can find photographers from the school to aid in you taking pictures of what was going on, to justify it was a reasonable action to take.