Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOo7u3-mIk8
youtube.com/watch?v=NXX8URSUWm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine being such a shitty healer that you won't bring any melee on quaking week

Stromgarde... home

If Queen Azshara had a theme song, I think it would sound a bit like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOo7u3-mIk8

Endgame right here, brothers.

elves love the girthy dwarf cock

xth for pure, monogamous love.

Moonguard-Alliance

Wowg welcome, friends!

STOP RIGHT THERE FUJOSHIT SCUM

>ywn be bullied by super powerful, sexy night elf queen

>people actually pay to kill end bosses on heroic
wtf

>tfw Sargeras just wanted to be bullied by a powerful nelf qt
Poor guy

Wanna make a Horde Druid.

Tauren or Troll?

What did deviant art mean by this?

I just started playing again for the first time since MoP and holy hell what did they do to disc priests, they arnt even fun anymore. Its like blizzard is trying to force me away from the game as quickly as possible

>was

m8 she retweeted wrathion getting his belly scratched in Anduin's lap and getting called 'the cutest dragon in azeroth' by anduin, even if it's platonic it's endgame

qt gnome

use your boost and roll another class ;^)

Tauren sundruid

what the fuck

NEVER

WHY DO WE HAVE TO UNLOCK FLYING AGAIN? WHY CAN'T WE BUY IT FOR FUCKS SAKE?!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!??!?!?!?!?

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

time to gank some shitheads

is my blood elf annoying looking? I couldn't decide between the foxtail and the sephiroth hair

because they want people to log in and play the game
one of the best ways of doing that is by adding time-gated "content"

it takes like 3 days to unlock if it wasnt for the warden rep and even that takes minimal effort as long as you pump all kirin tor rep tokens into wardens and do all the elite world quests every day

Remove flying from the game, problem solved!

it isnt possible to make a male blood elf look good so just so with whatever you like the most

what are u talking about

Are you going to play classic wow user?

god no.

>Screamers without pathfinder

Maybe, what were warlocks like in vanilla?

Terrible. Broken. Fun__________

I bought Shu-Zen the Divine Sentinel mount

AMA

When it's out. Going Arms warrior and get cycloned to all hell.

I did too and I love it.

Do you need t clean up its shit often? Is it housebroken?

what can I do for a runny nose? I don't feel sick anymore but I still need to blow it often

Do you like it?

If I can play it WITHOUT paying anything extra I might give it a try.

Why would I?

My body is ready, but I know Blizzard will ruin it somehow.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXX8URSUWm0

yes though not as a main game. When classic was announced I immediately leveled a character to 60 on lightbringer with a little over 7 days playtime. Within a week I had most of my pre raid bis and within a month I was very well geared and was full clearing BWL in under 3 hours every week. When AQ released we almost full cleared in a single night and finished up the next night in a couple of hours. Now we are back to full clearing all relevant content in a single night.

Its in this way that I kind of like classic wow. There are a lot fewer carrots to chase and there is so much less upkeep to your character after you become established that its worth developing a character just to raid log every week

It's a great mount
It doesn't shit user
Huge fan, I love this fucking mount. Might ride into BFA on it.

how do you feel about contributing to one of the cancers killing this game

if it requires a seperate sub
no

Pvp faceroll. Has pretty much no bad match ups except smart holy paladins on Horde or smart undead rogues on Alliance due to racials. Also have fun collecting soul shards.

that doesnt sound very fun

Did you spend an extra $15 to buy the superior store mount when it was available?

Glad to hear you're enjoying it

I'll play it with friends for sure but not as much as normal WoW

nu-male wants everything on a platter

I think it'll be a one-time payment. The content is finite after all

It depends on what you find fun. You cant play classic as an efficient player for very long or you will inevitably get very bored because of how little content the game actually has. With a population that will actually min max and know the game in its entirety from the get go content is very easy and you reach the actual endgame very quickly. That being said the raids are pretty enjoyable and kind of relaxing so I would recommend it to give yourself something to do once a week.

no
vanilla was shit
gimme TBC to WotLK

>join a +7 to practice offspec
>tank is wearing heirlooms

what kind of fucked up hellscape am I in
is this what monday night mythics are like

Spoken like a true druid main.

Two days ago someone signed up to tank for a +9, with a good ilvl, having never done the dungeon before on any difficulty and costing us every chest

then i will play on 2 wow.exe's i guess

I hated this mount up until I switched to horde. The alliance version is ugly as fucc

>have Mechs of Demon wrecking
>racial mount is a glorified elephant from a world you never even visited because you either came from argus or where born aboard a BATTLESHIP, being drafted as a child soldier into thousands of years of combat against the demon

So why exactly is it that the Army of light let the horde get access to their mechs, while riding fucking elephants?
Couldn't they at least have gotten a downscaled version of the warframe?

Also how much do you guys want to bet that the vindicar will never scorch a single horde base from orbit with its LASER CANON

Considering how much ass warframes kicked, how are they not the single most defining thing in the upcoming battle between horde and alliance?
How the fuck can a bunch of literal barechested barbarians pose a threat to people with ORBITAL DEPLOYED FLAMETHROWER MECHS

Elf supremacy

because Alliance have basic humanity to not pseudo-scorch-and-slash an entire race, something the Horde doesn't give a shit about because they're mudhut barbarians played by the same

All that mech spaceship garbage was dogshit and I hope we never revisit it again

The siege tower in the cinematic is a million times cooler and appropriate for the setting

Tyrande is the best!

do you like the Seabraid Stallion?

supremacy Draenei

paladins should really just be removed from the game...

shit taste

I hope blizzard NEVER use their DUDE MECHS LMAO XD shit again, just look at the bfa cinematic, siege towers, regular dwarf rifles, ballistas that's warcraft not meme space ships.

lol stay mad you troll fucking shits

>shit taste
>plays a human DK

oh le irony

>I hope Blizzard de-mechs because otherwise we won't have a chance :'(

i could really go for a tall, refreshing glass of qt draenei girl spit.

Because as much as Blizz wants to turn WoW into Star Trek, it isn't fucking Star Trek
I'm glad to see that space shit go away for some time.

>soylliance player
>enjoys shoveling sci-fi fantasy garbage down his throat

color me surprised

say that to my face you handsome cunt I'll fucking TELL on you

>paladins should really just be removed from the Horde

FTFY

>Nightborne literally shit out telemancers and teleportation matrixes
>Lightforged have a space ship with literal teleporter beacons

How much do you guys want to bet the logistical advantages of these two factions wont come in to play at all?
Literally why would you ever send anything semi-important by boat or even plane/wyvern/gryphon when you can TELEPORT ALL THE THINGS

>can't unlock the disc hidden skin because I boosted my character
I will spit on you nigga.

Everyone use portals and shit but that stupid space stuff have no place in wow.

Last night while my gf was eating my pussy I had such a neat idea. Like none of the night elf buildings have walls or propper doors. They must be such an open society, i bet they are all super intimate with each other. Do they just have sex in the open where every one can see them? What if their culture is like, just walk up and join in, almost the same way we treat coming over to some ones house to have a beer and watch netflix.

god i love night elves

i am so fucking sad they're burning teldrassil down.

;_;

>survival hunters are actually viable in pvp

all me

>Implying goblins didn't start this shit
hordefags are just mad that alliance does it better

Which elves have the stinkiest feet?

death nights suck!!!

That steak looks FUCKING disgusting

They go deep in the wood or something do that.
And they wouldn't let others join, they're monogamous and very conservative.
dummy

I know you're shitposting for (You)s but a mechanical robot is not a mech and gnomes started the tech shit in wc2 with the Gnomish flying machine.

hey shitposters, riddle me this

what's the point in shitposting when I can hit a single button and hide you and anyone dumb enough to reply to you

Who else is going to RP as a lightforged warframe pilot now enjoying some R&R after thousands of years fighting demons inside a mech?

>a mechanical robot is not a mech
Imagine being this deprived of brain cells

>How much do you guys want to bet the logistical advantages of these two factions wont come in to play at all?
Of course it won't, they said this expansion will end the war or something. We'll be fighting Azshara after the first raid tier. We might see the mechs etc being used against her forces but not the other faction.

or you could click your bookmark and piss off to reddlt

you're on the frontlines fighting for your yasqueen when you see this big fucker running towards you full speed. wat do?

>male draenei
>not even lightforged with a cool beard
laugh

I'm going to marry a warframe mechanic

>a mechanical robot is not a mech

>mech
>a large humanoid mobile suit with tank like armor

>shredder
>not a mech