>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.
- You move slightly faster with your weapons sheathed :^)

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes. And please bump the thread, if it needs it and you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=USLce2MTY5E
en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Level_Up_Advisor#Level_Rewards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Do I need to subscribe?
Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), 1500 crowns (cash shop currency) upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

>name is bothering me
>don't want to pay 2500
>don't want to re-roll 'cuz too much shit
WHY.webp

wait until crown sale, my lad

hitting max level is cheap. just a few hours, some xp drinks and training gear, some AoE grinding. Probably the easiest MMO out there to go from level 1 to 50. The only barrier is if you need lorebooks for mage guild skills or need PvP skills for some reason, in which case it sucks and you basically have to triple your time investment

Why all the hate toward auridon? It's got it all
>Sunny
>Beautiful coast, beaches, rivers, waterfalls and generally waters
>Altmer
>Shitty plot twists all over the place
>Mathiisen
>The comfiest harbourage
It's just straight up /comfy/
Also, do you guys buy your armor or craft it? Or get them in dungeons?

Don't forget the mount training, undaunted levels and the potential that said character might be a crafter.

are we PvPing? We hardly ever use the mount, no big deal it'll get there.
Undaunted levels? Hardly matter.
Crafting? Not a problem, just use your old character.

Yeah, everything you said plus and of course skyshards.
Quests also bothers me, as I have some 100% areas and it's nice to see it clear.

Why is M'aiq not in Vvardenfell?

>terrible plot
>faggy altmer
>rediculously aggressive bears everywhere
>ugly altmer arcitecture

pretty much what summed up

>We hardly ever use the mount, no big deal it'll get there
We say as we miss out on action, AP ticks, and the enemy catches up to us when in need to escape or transitioning
>Undaunted levels?Hardly matter.
Say this in any pvp/pve guild worth its salt and watch how fast you're proven wrong. Those extra resources DO make a difference, especially in a PvP scenarion.

Why do these threads get no traffic?

no waifus

be grateful

>We say as we miss out on action, AP ticks, and the enemy catches up to us when in need to escape or transitioning
I mentioned PvP. Can you NOT READ? I should murder ALL of you EP morons, filthy shits committing bestiality in the dung-drenched hay

old thread is still below bump limit though

M'aiq is mai waifu.

I don't think you'll be murdering anything lmao

Comfy bump

AUI or LUI, performance wise?
I think the later has the only working minimap up-to-date.

I use both
They're modular. Minimap and unit frames from AUI, rest except for combat text from LUI.

Been soloing Eso on and off for two years now. How do I make friends?

Also, rate my Altmer magblade.

AUI minimap keeps freezes/crashes my game.

>Hi stanger, wanna be friends?

How do I set Master Merchant?
All I want is this graph, to know what is valuable or not.
I'm not in a trading guild? It is needed to make the addon work?

>Rifles in ESO never ever
>Cyrodillic jungle like in lore never ever
>We will never have a fucking cyrodil pvp war with it aint me playing in the background
Why live?

why the FUCK is Fargoth not in this game?

yeah but that's because i'm stupid and made the new thread before the old one was dead

thanks to you lads for coming here anyway.

he ain't born yet, laddo. please don't post the picture again :(

>Morrowind: Time Period 3E 427
>Online: Time Period 2E 582
I wonder why

:(

will I get fucked if I start orsinium dlc at an early lvl?

Unless you go to Maelstrom arena then no, everything scales to your level everywhere so all the normal content (open world and normal difficulty instances) are piss easy.

Does the bleed proc effect axes get from the dual wield passive stack with other bleed procs? Can the % chance be increased with a charged enchant? What would be the best enchants for an axe/dagger setup? I heard off-hand enchants don't proc, is that true? So what if I put an enchant to my main hand and a poison to my offhand? Will both proc?

Duh wait, for some reason I was with the idea that I could put poisons to my offhand and now I realize it's to both or nothing. Scratch that last question

It's blandly beautiful and very homogenous/uninteresting. Maomer are the only interesting thing and they get no real writing beyond 'theyz racisis an sheit, Altmer aren't the REAL Nazis, Maomer are'. Terrible. Fucking. Leader. The only competent characters are Kajiiti or Bosmer, the Altmer just stand around getting captured and twittering in an empty headed manner about their sorority girl queen, so it's not believable at all that the Altmer are leading an alliance into war.

FFS, how many ships did they loose to the Maomer right from the start? Where are they getting wood and resources for their supposedly superior war machine? They're as retarded as the Japanese were back in WWII. I don't really see any reason why the Bosmer wouldn't dump them for DC and the Kajiit for EP, frankly.

>dual wield passive stack with other bleed procs
yes
>% chance be increased with a charged enchant?
no
>What would be the best enchants for an axe/dagger setup
same as any other DW enchant setup
> I heard off-hand enchants don't proc, is that true?
not true, there's a cooldown system on enchants/poisons between main bar, back bar, and DW, look it up because you can totally get more DPS with proper poison/enchant arrangement

I could fix that for you if I must.

What about enchants that don't have a timer like ninhorned? Those will always be active right? So having an fire enchant with a charged trait in the main hand and a ninhorned in the offhand would mean both will pretty much be active at all times? I know this combo is shit It's just an example

Also literally all Altmer talk like they're in some kid's Tolkein fanfiction.

All enchants have a timer, ninhorned is a trait user...

Help with my bosmer family name
>Silky-____

-Manlet

You mean -Femlet

Bosmer don't have family names, because they are just that individualistic.

Some of them have titles.

Is there any point in saving the people on the tutorial island? I found like 4 of them and no quest or anything for it, so I gave up and left.

Butt

Yes, but that's something earned as an individual.

Which one?

cheevo

vMoL WHEN?
It's actually "easy".

Firemoth, the start of the game. When you go out to the little docks before you get to the ship you jump off of, you can go to slaves and unshackle them. Then they gather by a rowboat.

Can you link it? I can't find anything on it.

sometimes those NPCs show back up in subsequent quests and you can get dialogue out of them as you continue through the faction, but there's no repercussions for just ditching them, they just don't appear anymore for you

Am I cute, mister?

Too explicit.

Now I feel kinda dumb.

Did ZOS just add new Auridon music with the latest update?
Might be preparation for summerset.

Elsweyr!

I can't do any of the dungeons that drop all the good gear like vet dungeon pledges and vmas etc. I already have 6 straits researched in almost all my gear, would 5 night mommies and 4 hunding rage, with 3 piece agility jewerly be enough for me to get me started and not die while I work my way up? I'm a kajit nightblade

>bosmer
No

VMA might be rough in general because
>stamina in VMA

but vet dungeons with that setup? You're golden. Just don't stand in fire.

The outfit system is great! GREAT!

is that your cat zrif?

Chin is too long and pointy for face, unless you move the mouth down and make the lips a tad more full. Jaw looks too narrow compared to the rest of her face. Those eyebrows look awful.

But trait/horse system is shit, they should be account-wide.

Apparently my screencap addon broke or something, and also is it just me or is Valenwood terrible when it comes to finding good lighting?

Trying to do the best I can with basic race motifs and the few dyes I have so far. This is Alyna the Sweet. She didn't come out looking as demure in game as she looked in the character creator, though.

...aaaaaand a storm rolls in.

AD shitters RPing in PvP zones. I am not surprised at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=USLce2MTY5E

>venzzini
I actually knew this guy, he was in the same DC pvp guild i was in. wasn't really good either small world though.

Seems like a really likable dude.

oh no he's a great person

I'm thinking of trying to befriend him in game. Just feels really weird because of the whole parasocial relationships thing. Seems like an awesome person to play with as a fellow casual player, though. But I probably shouldn't bother high level players until I've leveled up more.

only one way to find out man, my groups cool with low CP players aslong as they listen and are willing to learn. Why would he be different?

He hasn't bought morrowind yet

You don't need a guild. Just download master merchant from internet and put the files in the add-on folder, which is not the same place as the game folder. I think it's in /user/documents or something. Look it up. Or use tesoui,and set the proper directory

should I use radiant aura or ele drain on my templar healer? (PvE only)

Yeah, guilds are one thing, I just don't want to be some burdensome tag along outside of that, being as new as I am.

>Cadwell has a pet bantam guar named Honor

d'aww

Boob bump before bed

khajiit is shit

Your face is shit

Got him fambalam!

have fun sustaining on your dollartree bosmer :)

So is it just me or are lightning staff heavy attacks way better than fire and ice?

Lightning and Restoration staves have the better heavy attack. I think Fire and Ice Heavy Attacks should be changed to match the Lightning and Restoration versions.

>fire heavy attack turns it into a flamethrower
ZOS pls
frost doesn't even matter since it taunts, unless you want to be a frost tank.

I feel like Fire's Tri-Focus boost to heavy attacks should be better than it is.

I guess fire staves get the boost to single-target abilities later on.

I'd rather them all to be different to be honest, rather than basically having two staff heavy attacks between the four of them.

How do you know that person has a Bosmer?

>meta already prefer magicka / staff dps
>wants more buff
dot!

I thought the current meta is all stam?

There'd be no point then... it would just be different visuals with the same effects.

Frost tank sounds pretty fun, desu. Fuck, now I want another build and I have too many characters as it is.

Were do you guys use to shop?
Also, which guilds should I join to sell my shit / good enough that accepts non-maxed players?
Thanks for the help.

Those are nice rewards, guess I will be doing a new character. How long until next crate season? maybe I wait since there is only one good mount.
en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Level_Up_Advisor#Level_Rewards

>maybe I wait since there is only one good mount.
That's what I was thinking. I have pretty much everything I want in these crates, besides the skin.

how the hell do i raise physical resistance? is it just armor?

also major/minor resolve buff and some passives

Tfw I do it in real life.

gg reading silly user
khajiit is bosmer with worse racials

when is it?