fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzUn0kuawNk
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7N86uAFx1iwxUQPRYbzCS1Dyvc3OlYrkJPS_3R4TdEJ-cyQ/viewform
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yFMaWPbQmTVHhFfWT_zu7mLWUVucgAcrckZcANWW4EY/edit
dropbox.com/sh/13aaeqdkcwk45pp/AACYQY6XY5RUONU0g42SQtTca?dl=0
exhentai.org/g/950220/30eeee1089/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Fire Legend is Naga

Oscar is both cuter than Neph and a better unit.

>boring Corrin prototype
>used goods
>WOW CIPHER GAVE HER A THICC ASS!!!

wtf Oscar doesn't deserve this

post yfw next legendary hero is hinoka

LEGENDARY BANNER TRAILER SOON

are you ready for tonight's water blessing quest?

>Honkers
>Ever getting an alt
>Even being CONSIDERED to be a legendary hero
Screencap this because I'll be laughing all the way until this games grave.

So what exactly happened to Fae in the Tap Battle? Did we really slaughter a defenseless dragonkid who just wanted to play and then take a soak as a reward?

>using an early thread

Oscar didn't deserve this hate.
Neither did Inigo.

>bein a slaty lil fuck

Inigo was better than Azura on that banner.

post yfw next Legendary Hero is fire twins

do we know who the three heroes are for the three heroes quest on 3/6?

>tfw no Oscar with +speed or attack
Give him to me, NOW

Who could be behind this OP?

>colorless dragon
Would be funny

Maybe with merges, but it's not like he's Nino or something.

Keep dreaming Hinocuck.
Oh, maybe try that post again, where you say he's secretly a chad because people all laugh at how bad his refinement is.

Yup, we killed a dragon and a giraffe for this.

Horses are the best unit type in the game in every way except arena/AA scoring

Prove me wrong

Reminder that you belong to her

Now Felicia Sorry Felicia user

Is there any hope that the legendary hero is colorless?

Did Lilina?

oscar is way better than peri though

>tfw can't steal the javelin
fuck me
everyone's alive by the way

His job isn't to be Nino.

I don't think Fae is really dead because we didn't eat her heart to become stronger like with all the other bosses.

I meant availability.

>He hasn't built an Oscar

Its a high chance. Only colorless 5stars to put on the Legend banner are Jaffar,Mist,S!Gaius and PA!Olivia so they need to get another colorless in there. Unless they start to already pull from halloween next month but that seems like its be jumping the gun.

By the way, the moral of the story here is that Cordelia lost because she was overworking herself and terribly exhausted, and Hinoka decides to take on some of her duties.

The existence of this character makes Awakening indefensible. Her name is Emmeryn, say something nice!

We did our part to make this a better world. Bleed the half-breed!

Oscar is my highest merged unit because of trying to get Neph

Enough early thread autism. I waited patiently to be able to make it. Don't give this faggot any more (You)s. Let's move to the on-time thread.

Fallen Heroes part 2 when

How would Svalinn shield work as an A skill for Grima?

keep going lance

>Fatesshit
LOL fuck off

i have one but idk if i should fodder him

youtube.com/watch?v=vzUn0kuawNk

you're a bigger faggot for trying to start thread wars

The best thing she did was kill herself, the worst was somehow living through it.

I want to take both Cordelia and Hinoka

rival domains friend list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7N86uAFx1iwxUQPRYbzCS1Dyvc3OlYrkJPS_3R4TdEJ-cyQ/viewform

answers can be found here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yFMaWPbQmTVHhFfWT_zu7mLWUVucgAcrckZcANWW4EY/edit

It will remove his Armor weakness, but Falchions will still fuck him up.

What rom is this?

my lance is god tier in this hack

>Oscar is a total jerk, cucks you out of Nephenees and is generally very ugly. Voiced by Bryce Papenbrook. Comes with outdated spur skills and a sapphire lance
>/OurGuy/ GODrick has never pity cucked anyone as a focus unit. Beautiful, inside and out. Comes with Drive Def and Firesweep Lance and totally understands if you don't want to use him.

People dont hate Inigo though, remember waifucucks arent people.

Hinoka drills your ass while you plow Cordelia's pussy? Or anal for all 3?

Fuck you, feg, will you really let this sutism slide? We have an on-time tjrwad

Horses: Poorfag tier. Large amount of good units are either free(Cecilia, Brave Lyn, Brave Roy, Ursula) or obtainable at lower rarities. (Reinhardt, Oscar, Peri). Optimal SI is obtainable at lower rarities and usually only requires feathers for upgrades. However, they're bad for arena scoring.

Infantry: Middle tier. Massive amount of good free units and lower rarity units. (Fjorm, Brave Ike, Brave Lucina, Tiki, Nowi, Fae, Olivia, Nino). However, SI can be expensive because of Breath skills which are locked at 5*. Good balance of good arena score and accessibility.

Fliers: Expensive tier. Absolutely no free 5* units, only good free units are GHB units and require feathers. Lower rarity units are good to decent. (Caeda, Cordelia, Catria) Even the basic Hone Fliers is locked behind a 5*. Has absolutely no options to deal with ranged units without rolling Hector, a limited 5* or rolling Myrrh and replacing her weapon.

Armors: Whale tier. Good free units are run only for a limited time(Black Knight, Arden, Eliwood.) Lower rarity units like Sheena require vast amounts of expensive SI to perform well. All ranged units are run for a limited time. Massive amounts of optimal SI are locked behind 5* units. Godly for arena score.

All of my money would be emptied from my pocket with no regrets until I didn't get her and I weep silently

I think it's the second most likely after another blue unit, considering Fjorm is suspiciously absent and the first season of that new mode is water.

>tjrwad
Is threadwaranon having a stroke

>wanting to pull a shitty infantry lance over a good infantry cavalry
Are you guys waifushitters

Oyakodon when?

It seem so. Might be a simple quest for the blessing and other quests of "use a hero with water blessing".

It will be on the update.

and yet him and Luke got dead last in the feh popularity poll

Goddamn

"Illusory" dungeon.

Because he's a common unit who comes to you without hesitation.

A proper whale doesn't even take a second look at unmerged shitters like Eliwood and Arden. A proper whale just rolls 3 more hardins and 9 more Grimas to nuke things with 70 atk bold fighter

Savage blow for who? Just got a Camilla that can't be saved

it would fit with muh patterns, because then the first four heroes would be of different elements and different colors.

Not the OP, but we should join the on-time thread

Healers and dagger users

Is this that anal Hinoka doujin?

>Infantry cavalry

You mean 30 more Grimas so they can run a team of Grima/Grima/Grima/bonus

You can't steal equipped weapons.

You are 100% the OP of that thread

This but unironically.

>vanessa has a skill
neato

FE Midori, i think this dropbox has it
dropbox.com/sh/13aaeqdkcwk45pp/AACYQY6XY5RUONU0g42SQtTca?dl=0

Oscar didn't deserve this

prepare for a flying tank who just gets tickled by everything

lmao
what makes you say that, lying little cuck
Are you scared that we'll get enough people out of your shit early thread?

I usually dump every cav that's not Brighton in this, and that's mostly because Brighton literally promotes into a monster and his promotion gains are absurd.

>this post

>Fateshit
lol

Genny it is I guess, time to make her a machine

Lance cavalry
The idea of someone pulling for a shittier infantry over a superior cavalry was so incredibly stupid it made me mistype.
Seriously, why aren't you following the meta?

>FE Midori
I heard of it here and there. What is it about? Is it more Weed Emblem?

What hack is this?

I'm training mine because of that. I made Gerik a ranger and I'm using Oscar on Ephraim's side though, and I think I was training Sain?

I just came back to it today, been a while since I played. Just beat the map where you get Rath

Uh, yea I guess
exhentai.org/g/950220/30eeee1089/
I thought we were talking about Honkers and not Faye?

Will we get a Trailer tonight?

I hope you were just trying to trick the desire sensor. You should know better than to say what you want when it's a shared colour focus.

BOTTOM RIGHTTT

I have 12 fucking Rodericks, I don't need or want more.

Reminder that if you don't take Kana and Morgan's virginity some Chad or Tyrone will.

trailer soon i feel it in me bones