pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092600
>Patch 3.2 League: Bestiary
pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Patch 3.2: Patch Notes
Soon
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/yxsB2GbX
>Guild
Post your username in the thread for invite ;)
>When does Bestiary start
2nd of march

Last map:

>leddit whines about something being more powerful than something else
>be retarded didgeridoo playing emufucker vegemite nigger aboriginoid bald cuck retard faggot named chris wilson
>gee, how should i handle this catastrophe?
>perhaps i should buff other sources of IIQ so they will be in-line?
>perhaps i should unfuck natural droprates so people can actually get good drops without stacking memes?
>NAH BRAH LETS JUST NERF BISCOS BREH AINT THAT NOICE MATE ROIGHT IN THE TRACKY DACKS MATE FOOKIN STREWTH CUNT XDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU ---L I T E R A L L Y---- CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. YOU JSUT CANT. I FUCKING CALLED IT. REDDITURDS KEPT FUCKING CRYING BTICH KEK TEARS ABOUT MUHHHHHHHHH IIQ TOO OP AND NIGGGERS WILL NERF IT
BRAVO GGG BRAVO REDDIT!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!! WE FIXED POE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAH NOW WE GET TO ONCE AGAIN ENJOY YOUR FUCKING ZERO DROPS FROM MAPS AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY RUNNING A HUNDRED 150% IIQ TEN MOD CORRUPTED ZANA MODDED QUAD SEXTANTED T16S AND GETTING THREE CHROMATIC ORBS AND MAYBE A FUSING LMAO WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT????? OH BOY LETS JUST HOLD A FUCKING Q&A WITH LEDDIT AND ASK THEM.
>oi SasukeBernie2020 what do yew think we should dew tew imprewve the gayme mayte?
>haha lol i dunno xddd just nerf goldwyrm ???? lol also
MANIFESTO UPDATE: ALL SOURCES OF ITEM QUANITITY HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE GAME SO SLOW ASS CASUALS WONT HAVE TO FEEL BAD ABOUT BEING POORFAGS BUT DONT WORRY KIDS WE'RE ADDING ANOTHER STASHTAB TO HOLD ALL THE BRAND NEW CURRENCIES THAT WILL LITERALLY NEVER DROP FOR YOU LMAO PLEASE BE KIND YOU GUYS WE ONLY HAD HALF A YEAR TO ROLL THIS PATCH OUT WE DIDNT HAVE TIME TO THEORYCRAFT XDDD AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THESE NEW MTX COSTUMES AND MAYBE BUY A $6000000 SUPPORTER PACK BECAUSE WE'RE SO FUCKING POOR MATE XDD

actually unironically done with this game. fuck niGGGers and fuck australia.ARPGs are dead.

fuck anime

remember when you said sunder would be nerfed

Again, I feel like the balance team goes about nerfs instead of addressing the real issues. The reason people used biscos in every build was because it made drops better. Because so many used it, the drop rates will feel mostly bad now. This will make farming not worth what it ever was. This turns me off.

Instead of addressing the issue of why so many used biscos (to boost drop rates) they just nerf it. Why not just boost global drop rates and remove all MF to compensate for it? Why should I start over again in a brand new league knowing the drop rates will never be as good as I'm used to? Is the only thing that's happening is a nerf to the drop rates with absolutely no compensation? The game can barely feel worth playing anyway when you have to farm 5-10 hours straight for a single exalted orb with full MF. Now the drop rates will be what 7-14 hours? You can work a full time job and make $70-200 in that time. Are you telling me a single exalted orb is worth that much of your time?

Again, nerfing sextants instead of fixing the issue that maps feel empty without them. It's not fun to have a feature everyone is so used to and loves and then just have it gone because the team never foresaw how powerful it would be. I'm 1500 hours in this game and have given hundreds of dollars to GGG. Yet again the patch notes seem to only make the game less fun and more unplayable to me. Might just lose me, we'll see.

I would much rather see the real issues addressed instead of just band-aid fixing them with nerfs. Boost overall drop rates and remove MF. Why even create MF and then punish people for using it? Also remove all the bad sextant mods and only keep those that add mobs. That way everyone wins. In my opinion, you shouldn't even have MF in the game as it pretty much forces you to go full MF to make more money. This makes the game less fun. However, I want the drop rates boosted or they simply don't feel as good. Don't just nerf things please. Fix the big issues.

vaultist tears are great

anybody know if there's more ascendancy reveals coming today?

*braps*

>mfw sextants, biscos and zana got fucked

when is pantless guy

chris wilson is business partners with an rmter

>Literally the nonononononononoalypse

this
im going back to grim dawn

all that salt

A P O L O G I Z E
P
O
L
O
G
I
Z
E

TFW your girlfriend tells you that you can't play this league. She is upset she loses me for a few days each 3 months for a game.

Really sucks I had to dump her, she was a nice person. Was not fun watching her cry.

so?

Elemental hit threshold

Elemental hit always ignites shocks and freezes

Is it fixed?

I never thought I'd see vaultists getting BTFO this hard. Unironically best patch ever.

>wow all my drops are crap
>just kill a lot of shit and stack quant lmao
>adding shit to maps and quant are nerfed
>are you crying about your farming methods being nerfed, what a baby

Is there even a more two-faced community than r/pathofexile

>"The game is too fast! Bisco and Vault are too good! nerf them!"
>"Breach and sextants were necessary for my fun! bring them back!"

Vaultists getting blown the fuck out is the best thing about 3.2. Don't even give a shit about any other changes.

>"can't get more than 30c now"
>meanwhile I somehow made over 100ex of currency with no sextant blocking
Was vaultism actually the brainlet cheat code to hoarding currency?

BIG
SKELETON
DICK

They fucking better buff monster density.

>grim dawn
Have fun playing soldier or getting fucked

NO NO no ononon nnoononooonnonOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY CANNOT DO THIS TO THEIR MOST LOYAL PLAYERS

Inquisitor when?

>Players could get upwards to 30x a maps normal loot
Yes

How long until the next Ascendancy reveal?

>ruin the game for the trihard faggots
>make it cool and fun for us with friends
I love Chris

It is getting nerfed as Xbox players are complaining there are too many monsters on the screen at once.
Likely cut in half.

its the same with poeg
>project pt was right so much powercreep etc
>wow they're slowing down the game so shit
>wow they're making it so you dont have insane income and density so shit

imagine buying an xbone

>xbox players are complaning
Who cares

is anyone in contact with Zizaran? I'm worried about his mental state when he reads the news

Now the poor will make a lot of currency, because with no sextants and biscos being terrible, their bad builds, poor game knowledge and 5 minutes in hideout inbetween every map will become efficient somehow :)
Good change GGG, dont listen to ANY negative feedback at all!

POO POO
PEE PEE

>No idea what a vaultist is.
>No idea how to use sextants yet or why iiq is important apart from making money?
>Those hand totem map breaches were fun.

>mfw none of my friends want to support so we have to resort to randoms

GGG is Xbox players spend more money on average then PC players.

>FREE
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>Free
>Free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free

Sab better have good trap nodes, getting real tired of them mines

>10 ex per day as an MFer in a party
I made pretty much that daily without ever bothering with sextants and i only play solo lmao

Crashing this vault

>3k hp full iiq gear windripper streamerfags right now that their streams are dead

i guess zizaran will stop being better than you and just uninstall the game now instead of just continue to still be better than you

jugg revamp where

Based freeposter

based freeposter

pure concentrated autism

Shoop cutedog ziz and havoc there pls.

It's almost like any large group of people will contain many different viewpoints.

The vast majority of people seem to be happy about the vaultists being sent to the shadow realm

>support
>current_YEAR
Nah son, we pick something that sounds fun and play together for about 2 weeks or what ever time it takes for the last person to get 36 challenges then we move onto newer pastures

this league is gonna feel TERRIBLE after the sextant bonanza that was abyss. As someone who used sextants as much as possible, this change seems horrible. This league is gonna be the league where people suddenly realize that normal maps with no sextants have no pack size at all. AT ALL. The play experiences is going to be really bad for players like me. not to mention the fact that 20% of the pack size was already from breaches and abyss's alone. pack size just got gutted.

>Praising a literal spambot
Veeky Forums is honestly retarded sometimes.

I don't know streamers beside kripp

>being this autistic

>patch by patch closer to xbox
>this isn't a problem because something you didn't like got nerfed
okay. i'm looking forward to playing this from my sofa on my xbox and having a character that would've required a month to grind before within the first day of a league.

I think biscos should have just been deleted from the game, it's the only thing I think was stupid.

Sextants, however broken, promoted creative use of game mechanics that required a lot of setting up. People are still just going to spam their shaped map of choice all day because of the shitty Atlas system anyway. All they've done is made mapping less fun and make people more likely to just stop playing.

So essentially

No breach

No super packed maps with huge amout of mobs

No loot (biscos nerf)

so they removed every fun aspect of mapping. nice ggg

>still thinking GC will give you double chance to proc added chaos damage

You just know trash tv memes?

>> All they've done is made mapping less fun and make people more likely to just stop playing.
>Doing the same map a billion times over
>Fun

>Awful league mechanics
>Mapping nerfed to hell
Lowest player retention league incoming.

Is Jugg not getting revealed today? It's the only news I give a shit about.

yeah

>complains about nerfs
>then complains about power creep

well which one is it you queer

>creative
>implying even a tenth of the people doing it could come up with it
>implying even half know how it works

softcore faggots are literally screaming right now

whatever happened to playing the game for "fun" instead of being obsessed with the optimal +43.456 quantity buff you get from running 7 sextants and the 54.35 chaos return per hour as long as you can average a Vault in 2 minutes and 37 seconds

it's like people have forgotten it's a video game

but menagerie

Now that poe is dead what are some good alternatives? Personally, I've really been enjoying factorio.

>tfw harness the void will not hit live in any way, shape, or form

Hey, if you enjoy running dogshit layouts and maps with no monsters, good for you buddy.

Cry some more, its really helping me get through the day.

those aren't mutually exclusive, but i wouldn't expect a below average iq like yourself to understand.

It will because they'll fix the way added damage works

Don't just go discarding peoples' opinions. They are obviously a player in the game that a lot of people agree with. This game is played by more than just you or him or me. It's played by thousands of people. Changes that upset a large chunk of players are a risky move. After all, people don't have to play this game and people like you posting a brainlet wojak don't help because if 40% of the players leave or stop playing it could nearly cripple GGG sales. Don't just post wojaks because it makes you sound immature and you aren't seeing the real issue. That for each comment in here, there are thousands of players that agree to what's said.

>Crafting League
>People upset they can't grind 1 map forever.

Why do these people just not play Standard?

>tfw going to be a comfy beast hunting league with all the whiny autists gone

Ummm sweetie they've buffed map boss and mob damage

Hardcucks like him don't understand that you can't have it both ways. They want all the advantage of power creep, because it prevents them from dying, but they also want to grandstand over everyone and be better than everybody else. He doesn't realize that you can't simultaneously have it be hard to die or lose in any way and be regarded as a truly "hardcore" experience, whatever that even means.

What are the odds of GC mines not getting nerfed?

>tfw poe has been a single player always online game for quite some time now yet retarded poe fanboys still use the "it will divide the """community"""" argument for everything

I still don't see a good reason to not start with Sunder Glad like every other league desu. With all the cheap stat-sticks which can then be upgraded to Shaper 100% more damage OP-sticks I can take it all the way to Shaper without any problems.

I've been enjoy this since friday for a few hours. Should be fine until this friday. Wish poe MTX would at least look this good

>1 challenge
>13 challenges
so this is the power of vaultism....

>wah wah ggg making the game casual, you get strong builds way too fast now!
>wah wah ggg nerfing my bisco wearing sextant blocking zana breach spamming vault farming! how dare they take away my ez loot!

I hope they gut them because I'm tired of you retards constantly bringing them up

why do rotational buffs like the ones in elementalist even exist? i cannot fathom trying to utilize them efficiently

>challenges matter
I mean I agree that they're retarded but doing random grinds for good goy points and cosmetics that effect the game not at all is also retarded

Game developers enjoy life more by never reading forums.

>tfw you miss the new map posting and wonder why everyone stopped posting suddenly

anyway, not going to form an oppinion before I hear crabbys input on the changes

Wait until ribbit realise how empty maps are without sextants.

puyo puyo tetris is coming to steam soon

It's an attempt to provide power without it being able to be abused

A super cheap way of balancing

so reddit faggots made zana 8 easier
I wonder how many months it will take for them to realize that because zana 8 is easy breach will never be zana mod again
ggg is probably glad too because retards are happy, they can get zana 8 that they don't even want without breach mod

It's not that different from keeping track of your flasks durations, except that one is a permanently rotating flask