/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/6479245
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Korekiyo ballbusting!

I love my wife!

ass

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

The Virgin Chiakichad - Gone for like a week and everybody stops talking about him

The Chad Godposter - Still talked about daily and has anons hungering for his seed despite being absent from /drg/ for months

Godposter is delusio-

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! I just wanna squeeze her really tight and make her feel snug.

Shirogane.

I love Nagito!

GODPOSTER SKEPTICS BTFO

Honestly junkofag and godposter hold danganronpa together, it would be lifeless without them its a fact.

I was thinking more
>Public murder games made into a reality show spectacle that's watched by the entire country as part of a national pastime
>The contestants are teenagers who may or may not be a mix of those who volunteered or were forced into it
>They are treated by society as characters to root for rather than as people
>Cyclical and designed by nature to be unending
>Motives/obstacles designed solely around being entertaining for the audience
>Ending the game involves making an appeal to the game makers/audience's entertainment by way of using their lives as a political statement
>The way in which the game ends causes a social revolution (one bigger than the other, obviously) of some sort

That can all be said without really knowing what's going on in the outside world. Although, given these basic tropes being there, I don't doubt there's some similarity in the outside world between these two too.

nyamami

Good point. Really part of why I want UDG2 since that way we can see the outside world.

Junko loves Naegi!

ass

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Which Dangans would enjoy getting cuckqueaned?

I want to FUCK Godposter

Junko for the despair of it.

I love Junko!

Godposter makes my vagina quake with need and I am looking forward to the gigantic blast of enlightenment he's about to bestow on us all when Ouma's discussion thread goes up.

Godposter only wants to fuck Ouma

>she doesn't know

Naegi, NO!

*rape Ouma
*53 times

guys I'm a brainlet how the fuck do I get images that aren't master_1200 on pixiv from a gallery

Just expand them before saving

Naegi, YES!

ok and how do I do that
I'm not talking about the single ones, those ones work fine, but the ones in a group of multiple images where expanding only takes you to the list of images

Click this, it's in the corner of every image when you open a log, if it's a single image just click the image.
Or rename the file if it's too big to upload here. Or to fuck with everyone. I've been posting master1200s for months and no one can tell the difference.

Best mage Himiko! I hope you all have a wonderful day! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you They love you too

Same shit, he just wants the oom one way or another.

Fucking hell I was looking in the wrong corner. Thanks for the help, at least

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

DEVILISH

>Godposter is ejaculating in oom-kun

I've been doing the same with old pictures that have been removed from pixiv.

>What if Godposter was Saihara chan the whole time

Some artists work on such huge canvases my elderly desktop freezes up when I open the image and I get too impatient to open the full size. Really, no one can tell the difference! You'll never know if this is master1200 or not!

Ugly OOAM!

Which girl's clothes would Shuichi look the cutest in?

Same.
Just goes to show how autistic /drg/ is when in reality literally no one can tell the difference.

ouma's!

I don't really care since if I like a picture I'll open it on pixiv and save it from there.

>Angie
Bare tummy and cute bra for cutest boy.
>Peko
Tights!
>Chiaki
Cute kitty hoodie and thigh highs.
>Celeste
Goth.

no bulli

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Kaede's.

Some people were asking about this yesterday, the new thread for /v/'s work in progress Suffering Chart 2 is up. The only rule is you can't add characters from the first chart to the second.

Fuck I forgot about the link to the thread.
It's here

Why is Gudako there?

what did dr. pepper meme girl do to have some virgin put her at 100

Yeah, it's not like the smaller version really noticeably affects the quality in any way. And sometimes, the original size is so huge Veeky Forums won't even let you post it, meaning that you have to downscale it anyway. It's dumb.

I love these things
The best dangans aka dangan rivals would be like

>Togami
suffered: 30
deserved: 70
>Komaeda
suffered: 85
deserved: 65
>Ouma
suffered: 100
deserved: 50

Who was the best character you've ever raised in Talent Development Plan?

>Lyon from FE8 not deserving it
He was a fucking idiot.

Been slacking on practice for the last week.
Gave Ouma some cake this time.

>having your life, world and creations destroyed is not suffering

Did you draw this? It's adorable, user. Going in my good oom pile.

Crank down Togami's deserving level a bit. He was an ass, but he never actually harmed anyone.
I'd up Ouma's "deserved it" to about 60, and his suffering down to 90.

Absolutely adorable, user! I love it!

Tsumugi didn't seem to care at all that she lost up until, like, seconds before she got crushed by a boulder

Sonia loves despair and I love Sonia!!!

Good, cute Oom deserves the cake and Panta.

>writing creations specifically to have them destroyed, and having them destroyed, is suffering
????????
Do you think people who make grenades tear up when they see the grenade blow up? Or that people who chop firewood suffer when they see someone burning it?

Yes, thank you! Drawing Ooms is my motivation to improve.

Pekopekopekoyama

Ibuki!

How's everybody doing today?

Fucking with a corpse and a crime scene for the lulz is pretty fucked up and he didn't even have a reason for doing it other than lol Naegi tell them it's fun, I love Togami but he's a douchebag. I can agree with you on Ouma though.

U rank Izuru with amazing luck and defense. He carried me through the entire game. I didn't have to even reset to get a successful surgery on the first year.

Go make a case for it in that thread then, I posted the link.

I keep having coughing fits and I can't find a good kokichi wig

so i'm doing really shitty!

>Look up the first chart
>Chiaki is almost at the top left corner
>Junko is smack dab in the bottom right

I don’t know if this is more sad than funny or vice versa.

>tfw there is no art of your ship

Why is Tsumugi always so kind to Gonta in particular?

True, but for me her expression says it all.
They were still people and she loved them.

What is your ship?
To play up the "Gonta is pure" factor.

She's a barafag

To be fair, Togami did do that to "scout out" who would be a threat to him committing a murder later in the game (or, alternatively, who would be smart enough to commit one and get away with it). Had no one figured it out, I really doubt he would've let everyone die just to prove a point. I don't think you can say he deserves death for playing a dangerous game he was forced into in a non-lethal way in order to survive.

She likes his character? She clearly has biases towards how certain characters turned out, given how she treats Miu.

>she loved them.
can I get a reliable source on that claim

>don't think you can say he deserves death for playing a dangerous game he was forced into in a non-lethal way in order to survive.

I don't think he deserves death either, he's literally one of my favorite characters in DR1 and I was really happy that he survived doesn't change the fact that he's a dick.

Hoshi. Going through TDP with him was a bit boring since I'm not a big fan of his but he turned out pretty good so it was worth it.

My mistake, I should've said "deserves suffering more than Ouma or Komaeda".
Both of them are among my favorites when it comes to their games, but if you're comparing how much they deserved the suffering that came to them, Ouma and Komaeda deserved it a lot more than Togami did.

>tfw no cute, musically gifted genki gf

My U Mukuro was awesome in the last battle, I know I only used her for Sacrifice + Revive cheese, but the floors leading up to the 100th floor were a brereze with her

Nagisa/Sayaka
no bulli

I think it's a lost case since most people there seem to hate her.
Because she likes him.
''Love'' may be too much, but she cares about them and says how she wanted them all to be alive before the final trial.

Tsumugi and Gonta!

I dunno I think it kinda evens out with Ouma and Komaeda which makes them less deserving of suffering, after all Komaeda has cancer and is batshit insane and Ouma is a compulsive liar and batshit insane. Togami didn't have a tragic past or anything, he was just a rich prick who liked to fuck with everyone for no real reason. At least Ouma waited till pretty late in the game when he started fucking with crime scenes.

>she wanted them all to be alive before the final trial.
She's the mastermind. She did this thing called "lying". Part of her love of Danganronpa is the fact that characters murder each other and get executed. She would've been unhappy had no one died.

Case in point: she murdered a guy because no one had died yet. I get feeling defensive because the character you like is unpopular, but this is just overlooking her very basic character traits.

You mean back when she was pretending to not be the mastermind and would thus obviously say what needed to be said to not be recognised as the mastermind?

I'd like to say "because she loves him", but I'm biased.

>UDG2
Kys

Never a rarepair!

She cares about him as a fictional character and wants to make the audience love him too. If she truly loved him, she wouldn't have let him die. But she was one of the few who talked about him at all in a positive light so I understand where you're coming from. I think it's erasing a part of Tsumugi's character if you really think she wanted students to live, and not die to create the perfect Danganronpa.

Gonta deserves better.

Komaeda's brain damage aside, I still think he deserved retribution for the danger he put his classmates in. Even if he believed he was doing the "right" thing, the pain he experiences is pain he brought upon himself, so just by that alone he deserves it. I don't think being batshit insane excuses away terrible actions.

And I disagree- Ouma isn't brain damaged, insane or even completely illogical. He deserves suffering because he made cruel, cold choices that could've been avoided had he not fallen into the trap of paranoia.

Togami has no real reason for the things that he does like Ouma/Komaeda do, but his actions aren't nearly as destructive or painful as Komaeda's/Ouma's. I feel like actions matter more than intentions or reasons for this case.

The fact she literally killed Amami with her own two hands puts the whole "hurr durr she wanted everyone to live" nonsense in the trash. She was just an evil bitch playing up a charade.

epicmafia.com/game/6479245

Come play mafia with me /drg/