/smtg/ - 真・女神転生/Shin Megami Tensei General

Games
>Shin Megami Tensei V - Switch, TBA
[YouTube] Shin Megami Tensei V Announcement Trailer (embed)
>Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux - 3DS, Out in Japan, Western release May 15th
[YouTube] A Stranger Journey Awaits in Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux (embed)
>Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation - Mobile, Out in Japan, Western release TBA
[YouTube] D×2 真・女神転生 リベレーション オープニングムービー (embed)
>Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night - PS4, Vita, Japanese release May 24th, Western - TBA
[YouTube] 「ペルソナ3 ダンシング・ムーンナイト」PV2 (embed)
>Persona 5 Dancing Star Night - PS4, Vita, Japanese release May 24th, Western - TBA
[YouTube] 「ペルソナ5 ダンシング・スターナイト」PV2 (embed)
>Catherine Full Body - PS4, Vita, Japanese release - Winter 2018, Western - TBA
[YouTube] 『キャサリン・フルボディ』プロモ―ション映像 (embed)
>Project Re:Fantasy - TBA
[YouTube] PROJECT Re FANTASY コンセプトビデオ2 (embed)

>Starter Guide
i.imgur.com/PRKpcPh.png (embed)

>Tips and Tricks
pastebin.com/1V9AUMNb (embed)

>Art books, Soundtracks, Manuals, and other Media
pastebin.com/f55EcBb6 (embed)

>Fan Translations, Patches, Games, etc.
pastebin.com/WAcnMB5J (embed)

>Scripts, Sounds, and other Resources
pastebin.com/aCsjkMd5 (embed)

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended Reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX (embed)

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLSrGiiy95U
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA
youtube.com/watch?v=2V6mJStJH1U
youtube.com/watch?v=sIkHWzT5Iv4
youtube.com/watch?v=VueiR2a_lDY
youtube.com/watch?v=OejarinH0xo
youtube.com/watch?v=reYl4RUpF_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Law is the RAD alignment

>(embed)
I fucked up. I'm sorry.

better go save those youtube links proper boyo

>82x96

>breaking all of the youtube links
Wow, that's almost kinda impressive.

Brb sudoku

eh shit happens, the reason why i was saying to repost the youtube links is so we know what the hell we're putting back up when someone makes a new thread

>fucking even the pastebin up
Impressive son of man

*sigh*

>Games
>>Shin Megami Tensei V - Switch, TBA
youtube.com/watch?v=YLSrGiiy95U
>>Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux - 3DS, Out in Japan, Western release May 15th
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA
>>Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation - Mobile, Out in Japan, Western release TBA
youtube.com/watch?v=2V6mJStJH1U
>>Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night - PS4, Vita, Japanese release May 24th, Western - TBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sIkHWzT5Iv4
>>Persona 5 Dancing Star Night - PS4, Vita, Japanese release May 24th, Western - TBA
youtube.com/watch?v=VueiR2a_lDY
>>Catherine Full Body - PS4, Vita, Japanese release - Winter 2018, Western - TBA
youtube.com/watch?v=OejarinH0xo
>>Project Re:Fantasy - TBA
youtube.com/watch?v=reYl4RUpF_M

Name a harder boss fight.

whats the point of the chaos+ ending when the normal chaos route is superior?

Is it just me or does Atma increase a fuckload more in DDS2 than it did in DDS? That being said, I miss the previous boring skill tree layout, it made it easier to actually find the damn mantra I want.

fukken nerd

What would you ask them, user?

Why it takes so long to localize a game with no dub and a mostly already existent script

Is Alex actually an alternate universe version of Marie from Persona 4 Golden?

How is Alex relevant to anything? What's her thematic use in the new story, does she represent something?

I really want a Neutral version of a TDE in a game at some point. Like piss off both Chaos and Law so goddamn much that they more or less decide you are a threat to both of them and they constantly send wave after wave of bullshit at you to the point where you have to fight Metatron/Satan and Lucifer at the same time because of how much shit you are tearing up.

It doesn't have to be canon but damn it would be cool. And no, SJ's neutral doesn't even come close. DeSu1 is kind of close depending on route.

when aussie shipment

So Apocalypse's Neutral endings?

I have not gotten to Apoc yet so maybe?

She plays a very minor role and doesn't represent anything thematically. She's literally just there to poke you into doing the new content.

Cause if there's anything this series needs more of it's protag/player ego masturbation.

Naw, that's not what I want. I just really enjoy HUMANITY STRONK like SJ's neutral ending. Tell both forces to go fuck themselves and let mankind figure its own shit out.

That's what I figured. I was just hoping there was something more to it than that. I'm wondering if the new content including Alex ties into SMTV in some weird way or something.

Literally guy with a gun

The situation you describe of fighting Law and Chaos figureheads at the same time practically happens, they're just back to back instead of at the same time. Won't spoil too much but you kinda end Law vs Chaos forever.

special edition?

Yes because HUMANITY STRONK.

I know you nerds pretend to be cool in hating Persona but I thought this closer look at The Holy Grail from P5 was neat.

But we like Persona.

Is aleph a boy or a girl?

I think the actual new designs Doi has made (not counting the IV guest artist tweaks from IV Apocalypse, like Lucifer) likely will become recurring designs from now on, considering Odin in the first SMTV teaser.

yes

What are some good SMT youtubers? besides fucking Fither

To be fair I like it more than, wait, was it Odin or Loki who was purple man in a loincloth?

Fither

It was loki, until he became the bastard son of sephiroth

Yes.

>Fither

Loki, and they do explain what's up with that. Basically Nakajima ruined his day so hard that even all the way to Nocturne he was still regenerating.

>No one will remember Soul Hackers Odin

false

Do you mean this one? It's Odin. And in the original artwork and sprites he was actually nude.

>Persona will have more Kaneko demon designs than mainline

Welcome to another episode of Fith theory

>in todays episode we just create stupid theorys about persona and smt even though we only played persona 3-5 and like 4 smt games

Fither is actually Stephen.

This

Yaldabaoth's head was inside the Grail this whole time? Neat.

>Maki's beauty mark

Holy shit Kaneko

So which demon would do the best in an arm-wrestling competiton?

Asura

Did Spacemuhreen fug Louisa :DDDD

Alice

Take-Minakata

No self respecting space marine would fug this

Neutral version of TDE would be the anarchy ending in smt4:apocalypse

What is it with Lucifer and him pretending to be a gril?

>implying any of them could be Ayylmucifer and his weird fetus hand

Well, we know that different universes can have different lucifers. So the lucifer of SJ universe might be a female due to "observation".

Maybe it's just done as a way to sway certain people into agreeing with him and joining his side. Would kinda make sense, considering who the two Chaos representatives in IV and SJ were.

Take-Minakata doesn't even have arms to wrestle with anyway, said his name as a joke.

He could still arm-wrestle if he tried hard enough.

Stump wrestling

Anything is possible with enough perseverance and determination.
And maybe a bit of prosthetic surgery

Swole ass Take

>Charged Tarukaja-boosted Arm Wrestling

We are talking about the man with shota-milf fetish and grandpa-granddaughter fetish

Nah.

YHVH actually threw him out from Heaven because he wanted to be a girl, old man, young boy, young man, young seraph, and creepy blue seraph at the same time.

>the reason lucy is to butthurt about yhvh is because he didnt adress him as xir/hir
KANEKOOOO

I like Persona. 3 is my favorite and I love Aigis

>It's not a phase, Dad! I'm a polyspirit angel! Respect my fourteen pronouns and fluid elemental resistances!

Me too.

Will Persona 3 MC be revived thanks to the power of dancing?

I hope not.

I hope yes.

I want my waifu Chihiro to be happy.

He was dancing all along

What went right?

Please don't allow Atlus to nullify the Answer

i asked this the last fucking time
who is the tojo-looking guy

Everything except the gameplay.

Literally everything but the gameplay really. I actually like the combat fine myself but most hate it. My only true problem is the navigation, THAT is shitty gameplay and a genuine problem.

I do find it kind of sad that most people really seem to exaggerate how bad the gameplay is. It's not the greatest action rpg but I still had a lot of fun honestly.

It's General Munakata, I believe.

Maybe it's just me but does anyone else feel like something went wrong in regards to Raidou 2's art? Just looking at the covers Raidou 1's art looks fucking beautiful and literally perfect. On Raidou 2 you have weird shit like Narumi's large face and Akane's Soejima tier neck just feels so off for Kaneko. I guess it bothers me since I feel like Raidou's art may be Kaneko's best work honestly.

They were in an era were they were experimenting with ideas in hopes of striking gold with one of those new IPs, they got what they wanted with Persona 3 and ever since the risks they've been taking were almost minimal, until the last few years of course.

I dont know why bros but Burroughs makes my pee pee the hard pee pee.

It means you're into milfs, robots/AIs, slightly authoritative women, and/or some kind of combination of those.

Theres no hope for you soy of man

Who wouldn't be into AIs though? Also Burroughs has quite the figure beneath that dress.

That looks like shit.

>the power of friendship

>you're looking directly at her lips whenever she talks