/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics and more!

/sthg/ #1226 - Lego Sonic looks at (YOU)r life Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

board.sonicstadium.org/topic/23513-kukku-of-the-walk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish stores would hurry up and put their Lego Dimensions shit on clearance.
I want that Sonic minifigure, but not enough to pay thirty fucking dollars.

THANK YOU OP

reply to this if you're a dumb idiot

I hardly catch anything Sonic related on clearance.

Did anyone here actually get the Lego Sonic stuff?

Everyday's a new beginning, yeah?

can't you buy it used on ebay? it should be a lot cheaper there

You got me

huggu

Yes but I'm not very bright and I never really played with legos. I don't even have the game for it.

>1226
Didn't know we teleported to the future. I wonder where 1224 and 1225 went.

Is there any reason why Amy can't use a gun in Shadow the Hedgehog

>tfw Sonic and the Powerpuff Girls exist in the same game
>fw it's nuSonic with BaldyMcNoseHair and nuPPG in general
It FUCKING hurts brothers...

I love Metal!

Thrown into Null Space, now hush.

Amy's not the type of girl to wield such a deadly weapon.

All you need to know is that they're canon

Yeah. It's a brand new day. We have turned the page.

A better smug lego Sonic looking at your life

>Thrown into Null Space
I guess this is what happens when autism is so strong it skips thread numbers with its own SGW.

She has a hammer.
non canon :^)

I don't care about the Powerpuff Girls.

What the fuck

the old show was pretty good but I respect your opinion and your right to not care

i wonder why we had 2 #1223 threads to :^)

Yall psyched for the movie?

Am I the only one who's pissed that Crush 40 hasn't made any new Sonic songs since 2009?

Reminder that Cream was a causality from operation: big wave

It wouldn't hurt as badly if their Sonic Boom cover wasn't ruined by Cash Cash. I'm so glad those faggots were gone after Generations.

What said. I just loved the old show user, it just sucks both of my childhood things are dead...

There's only one /sthg/ #1222 and only one #1233 connected to that thread. Ones spawned from shitposts do not exist.

F

Yes yes you obviously decide for the entire general, and?

How y'all doin' tonight /sthg/?

Unironically yes. It's going to be bad but I'm still excited. I think we might still manage to get some good action scenes at least. It's a shame it's CGI/live action hybrid though.

Behold, how Sonic and friend's eyes work!

It's time for you to leave.

>thread numbers will stop the garbageposters for the rest of our future
>in Veeky Forums
this whole thing is stupid and lets carry on already ok?

>same shitposter from a few threads ago
Go figure. No wonder this place is willing to accept shitposts like that shitty mina thread and move on like nothing happened instead of looking to correct it. Let me know if you ever decide to kill yourself so I can celebrate.

No u!

I miss the user who drew like this.

Do not bully Crash!

This. if you honestly care about the thread number of /sthg/ when it hasn't been accurate in 3 & a half years, you're either a shitposter, an autist, or both. Move on, already.

I don't know how I feel about any of these. All of them seem painful. Especially the last one.

Reminder that Cream waited out the entirety of Forces in the Special Zone, together with the Chao and her mom.

board.sonicstadium.org/topic/23513-kukku-of-the-walk/

Battle Cock

>same guy that was clogging up threads on VG
>spamming "bump" and "live" to that 1222 for two straight days which lead to more multi threads that almost got the ENTIRE general /trashed/ permanently
I hope you leave on impulse and never return, no life.

yes. I don't think it's going to be good but I can't wait to see it anyway. There's something special about about seeing movies in theaters, even bad ones

Bow

Source of this cuteness?

SHADOW A CUTE

>making a thread with a fake number because your feefees were hurt
Next thread is #1225, don't forget it.

>almost got the ENTIRE general /trashed/ permanently
I don't care about this stupid shitpostfest you & the other fag is having, but this general has had multiple threads up at numerous times & it was never in danger of being deleted. What happened with the #1222 threads was nothing new & the mods don't care enough to trash /sthg/ over it.

Based Yuktopus.

Not really, but I suppose it could be for the trainwreck aspect of it all.

Except they aren't. The thread count is ruined now.

Was it really that bad?

next thread is #1228!

>i-it was only one person, there couldn't possibly be multiple people that think differently than I, the super retard!
>implying I'm even one of them
None of this would ever have happened if some dipshit hadn't made that mina shitpost thread "for the lulz". It never would have continued if retards like you had ignored it and went to the real thread like the smart people did. Now you niggers are looking to shit up the rest of the threads with this shit. Now I hope you live a long life full of nothing but suffering. It's all you deserve.

You called?

Look guys. I just want everybody and myself to be happy.

This
>hypocrite
Makes me think.

Japan is retarded. Who seriously asked for Final Fantasy Sonic? And no I don't mean the flash fangame

Nah, I guess I'm the only one who saw this.

NYAAAAAH

>if you don't share my personal opinion you're either a shitposter, an autist, or both. Move on, already.
Holy shit, that projection though.

>spamming "bump" and "live" to that 1222 for two straight days
6 or so posts to help bump a thread isn't spam. If you put it that way then 95% of /mmg/ was spam.

How do you know that was a mod?

>removing Silver from the pic
Hey Spacepanther

Oh ye gods, my thread count is ruined!
...But what if I were to take the thread number from another general and disguise it as my own?
Ho ho, delightfully devilish, /sthg/!

My personal opinion is that we can get rid of thread numbers & nothing would be missed. Until someone goes back through the archive & counts them all, the thread number is inaccurate no matter what.

I mean, that is likely. Cream & Vanilla hiding out with the Chao sounds pretty sweet, really.

I want to talk about Sonic!

Unironically this. Thread count and milestone anticipation have caused too much drama over the years

It also outs him as a retarded newfag since there was a long period of time where 90% of posts when EST was asleep were bumping the threads. It happened so often that it causes the creation of Bump.

>Goes back through the archive and counts
I'd do it but I'm not sure every single one is there.

You came to the wrong place for that.

*record scratch*

Guess I should go back and hang with the kiddies

Apparently, if you use foolz & fireden, you can get them all.

It's a damn shame LEGO Sonic had more entertaining writing than the last few Sonic games. It even had a non-automated loop

Why not just shove the milestones onto the first thread of a certain date?

kek
no

If this continues I'll personally do it myself.

Better yet, just do it on character's birthdays.

It's not. Mods have the purple Veeky Forums symbol next to their name. Admins are red.

Who? Also I didn't crop it.

I'm making the next thread #1225 so we can all just let this go already.

I want to see what the game is like. I briefly looked at the dialogue, but I wonder how many of you actually played it.

Hell, I want to do anything Sonic related

>Two 1225 threads were made against one 1223
>most people at that 1222 thread had proof that next thread was 1225
>the user that was cornered made it wrong cause of his feelies wheelied.
kek. Nice projection.

*none of this would have happened if people didn't make a new thread and moped with it with the rest of us. ftfy

I didn't care for the op either dude, but like 58 other of us anons, we dealt with it and made other discussion in the same thread, also refraining from making multiple threads like an autist.

>it's a "autist starts shooting up the theater because Sonic's arms are blue" episode

Japanese Sonic fans liked 06.

You just want this to continue, don't you.
The next thread from last thread was what we were gonna deal with, it's done. Lets just be over with it.

A classic.

>we dealt with it and made other discussion in the same thread
And that was the key mistake. Rather than moving to the actual thread and leaving the shitpost thread to die, you idiots were content fragmenting the threads, causing the shitfest that's been happening since.

>One guy
There was actually a few of us. Some posted bump and live, but I just posted images whenever the thread hit page 10.

>spoiler
Neither did this :^)

but that zone is awesome.

>Japans doesn't care about the Genesis titles
>They like the least Sonic like game in the series
Really makes me think...