/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

/r6g/ has been saved edition

Operation Chimera TTS is LIVE
Outbreak TTS LIVE

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/game-info/seasons/chimera/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zXV4Sgeyr2c

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/home/index.aspx

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previous sinfest:

Other urls found in this thread:

military.ie/ie/an-tarm/nuacht-agus-imeachtai/single-view/article/23-oct-2015-army-ranger-wing-win-the-15th-international-us-sniper-competition/?cHash=1240e8c82e3996c270d1ed637a3f2286
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1483
my.mixtape.moe/wgrdzu.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just want to play Glaz all day every day on both attack and defense

allah

Xth for no handsome vampire operator

>Lion
>Jackal
>Dokka
i have to move yet i cannot

fuck nu blitz

>not spraying walls and doorways the second they try tracking you

but i killed him you absolute mong. and i was not staring at him when he got close obviously as i was 180 from him once flashed hurrr

do you /r6g/?

>Operation Chimera TTS is LIVE
>Outbreak TTS LIVE
Are the new ops shit?
I have 600 goypoints left

>tfw still no Irish Army Rangers
military.ie/ie/an-tarm/nuacht-agus-imeachtai/single-view/article/23-oct-2015-army-ranger-wing-win-the-15th-international-us-sniper-competition/?cHash=1240e8c82e3996c270d1ed637a3f2286

Why is the filename chad when his neck is half the size of his jaw? Necklets ain't chad.

>What is Mute

Really though, Ubi needs to add more counters to them than "Camp next to Mute's Jammer".

I'd call that a cyclops.

>more polymer bullpup trash
Also, the Galil is a beauty.

>Finka activates her gadget
>get bumrushed
TTS is a wild ride

>gets told multiple times that both flashbangs and blitz shield will flash him regardless of view direction when close enough
>still goes B-BUT I LOOKED AWAY HUUUURRR
what a fucking moron you are, holy shit

So I asked you stupid fucking cunts a few days ago if the Starter edition was worth it and you said NO.

BUT IF YOU ARENT FUCKING RETARDED IT COMPLETELY IS:

INFACT ITS SO WORTH IT TO GET THE STARTER EDITION OVER ANY OTHER EDITION ITS INSANE.
LOOK AT THIS SHIT:

BUY STARTER EDITION.

GET 2 FREE OPERATORS
PAY $35 FOR A YEAR 1 OR 2 PASS

UNLOCKS 8 MORE OPERATORS TOTAL OPERATORS, 10 $50
BUY ADVANCED EDITION

GET REGULAR OPERATORS FOR 1000 AVERAGE PRICE EACH
LETS SAY 8 FREE OPERATORS (cause once you get above 1500 is when the grind actually comes)
600 GAY DOLLAROOS FOR 1 OPERATOR

SO STRAIGHT UP:

STARTPACK IS INSTANT 10 OPERATORS FOR NO GRIND

OR ADVANCED PACK IS INSTANT 9 OPERATERS AND A GRIND.

YOUR CHOICE FUCKING MORONS

PSYOPS operators when?

Have fun unlocking the rest

Is Jackal obsolete now or does he work well with Lion?
I've only just started playing him but imagine people would prefer another role

>using PEDs

what the FUCK

>penny pinching this hard

holy shit

Clarence is natty dude

this is why retards should be banned from this general.

It's worth it if you have zero income and are incapable of having a job maybe

Stop I'm feeling sick.

Clarence is not natty and that is pretty fucking clear

LOOMIS

You're really dumb. In the time it takes you to grind out one base operator (about 24 hours of play), a standard edition player will have unlocked all 20 base operators.
Have fun taking 300 hours of gameplay to get onto the same page as someone who played for about 20.

He's been training since he was 14. He's vegan too, that's also why he's so big. He could be natty and it's a discredit to his hard work to accuse him of roiding.

bear in mind it's the TTS, but so far
>Lion
>Jackal
>Dokka
>Thermite/Hibana
>Twitch/Thatcher
seems to be the ultimate meme comp that actually works
you just bait enemies to hog all around a jammer or they just panic and open themselves to your shots

>this interrogates you
what do?

>Use LOOMIS
>Get to the "draw this faggot upside down exercise"
>Get halfway through it
>Stop
>Repeat a few months later

You just need 1 roaming Mute who sits on his own jammer and shoots people in the back of the head when they push your other roamer.

replied to the wrong post i'm retarded and tired fuck

He works well with Lion since when you get scanned by Jackal you don't want to stand in place

It doesn't really matter how long he has been training or if he is vegan or not
he isn't natty just like most people with his stats aren't
its not discrediting his hard work it is just being realistic
next youre going to tell me xiaojun is natty and he has just been training a long time

Booru has been updated!

r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1483

doing some rooter now

glad more people is doing r6 art

You don't actually need specifically Loomis but whoever drew that cyclops Ela obviously has some critical issues as far as construction goes and could probably do with going back to the basics for a while before trying to fully render images like that.

>and i was not staring at him
>except for the part where he closed distance across the room to me without my position changing in a significant manner
you moved a single piece of cover backwards in the time it took blitz to go from one corner of the room to the other

>screenshotted the cursor
lol

>No face scar

>this does a stinky BRAP on you
what do?

>rooter
my dick

You'll be keeping her thong, right? Also good shit on Finka.

To be fair, that game wasn't particularly good in the first place. It could be fun, but there's way better games out there.

That doesn't sound like the greatest idea since Mute's jammer isn't particularly sneaky.

Do you just draw or do you also play the game?
Ive played against some ItsCampy dude in SA, is that you?

>no pubes or inverted nipples
But when will Campi cater to my specific fetishes?

You can see her face scar though?

>putting all your eggs in one basket strategy

Oh shit nevermind I'm a blind fuck

>giving lion bad intel isn't a great idea
>having 2 roamers working together is a worse idea than having everyone stand on 1 jammer

Yeah but it was alright, and it was a fun shootbang that let me dress as Motoko.

>It could be fun, but there's way better games out there.
agreed

>Seriously implying Overshite is better
lol

Why can't western artists draw asians?

I played it because I abused that one semi-auto rifle you could mod to be a torso 1 shot. In a game with like, 1-2 second ttk it was just so broken and topping the scoreboard all the time was great. Also, summoning Tachikomas!! Flawed game but I really miss it.

because most famous asians have had plastic surgery to look white

They don't look that white. D.Va definitely doesn't look like a chubby Filipino anyway.

Ok

Dumb mick poster

yeah, this is my reference

that's me, im on SA when playing alone, otherwise im on NA or EU when playing with friends, i also barely use mic when playing alone because im mostly placed with brazilians and they are fucking toxic
i also suck a lot

my.mixtape.moe/wgrdzu.png

Nice

campi make more frost anal

Oh jesus, Ive played against you so many times and yes the fucking brs are toxic as hell, my name is dumb as fuck thankfully you dont remember because I also suck a fuckton but its really nice to know it was you somehow

bump stock attachment in siege when?

continuing from the last thread, can you guys think of any Siege character that should be on this chart and where?

So do I but at the worst times I run into the hit reg bug and I don't want to use Iron sights

I wonder what area has the most toxic players. Brazilians can be toxic, but the Québécois tend to be the ones who ragequit/teamkill in my matches.

Now you can suck together! ;)

are they going to refund me the renown i spent on basic ops?

why come there only one halo boy on there

>Now you can suck together!
gay

Why would they use that when they can just use whatever weapon they want and not have to rely on redneck mods?

>he uses suppressors on Outbreak

wow must have taken a lot of aiming skill to kill you. My mind has been changed about siege having very low priority on aiming skill.

>bump stocks on automatic weapons
user you may be retarded

How else do I rp as a tacticool operator

Suppress this *unzips DP-28*

Pre nerf Ela 0 suffering 100 deserve

What's with the size of the test server?

what kinda fresh malware is this

>he uses a program to compress his files

yeah because this game doesnt have DMRs or anything you fucking brainlet

>using a bumbstock on a DMR
that was even dumber than your first post

All the DMRs are automatic, just single by default.

I think it's because he had to go through the whole game, survives through all that, then gets captured and shot in the back of the head execution style in a book. It's part of the reason Buck is a Spartan in Halo 5 and caused one of the other ODST characters to retire.

Was anything leaked about the Italian operators?
Personally I'd like to see the attacker get a Beretta AR90 or a newer model and the defender to get a Spectre submachine gun.
As mentioned before having a Mateba as a secondary would be great, since the M92 and M93 are already taken.
The defender should also definitely get a Benelli shotgun.

DMR firerate is artificially limited outside of thunt anyway so even if your retarded idea was implemented it wouldn't be any faster than someone without palsy could click.

I bought the year three pass, where's my damascus steel skin?

Last time I mentioned that Rookie should be higher on the suffering scale the chart user said that the user in the main chart thread said it was pre 343 Rookie.

>Benelli shotgun
thats what I was going to mention

they could have an ARX for attackers or Cx4 storm for defenders

The C1A1 SLR, SR-25 is locked to semi auto only.

What do you think the FBI shotgun, SAT shotgun and the Super 90 are?

Gonna draw that picture of Jerma pointing the gun down as an operator, anybody I should make him?

Then it doesn't really make sense. Maybe they were running out of ideas?

why do dokifags like this again?

Yeah. Jenkins is a better candidate for medium suffering, didn't deserve it, or Halsey/Cortana for medium suffering, deserved it a lot.

lion