DAS RITE edition
>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
pastebin.com/iaudJWDw

Old :

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/127
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BATTLE OF GRUNWALD WHEN?

Do i have to pretend to be monk in order to find that dude in the monastery?
Can't i just talk to the monks and try to explain ?
Talking to the Overseer brings no dialog about it, same with Porter.
I even entered the monastery and tried to talk to some monks and try to explain, but the only dialog is "How can one enter the Monastery" while im literally there.

It's pretty scummy to pretend to be monk, but i guess its inevitable.

Daily reminder that not von Luxemburgs, but Queen of Sheeba is rightful ruler Bohemia and rightful Queen of Romans

Niggers didn't exist in medieval Europe, period

originally the historian of Warhorse team almost had a fight with them over the fact that no non-monk could ever enter the monastery. The way the quest is now is the best they could do

It's never really rebuilt and the land is granted to someone other than Radzig, who in real life is granted a fort in Prague before being murdered by a mob while he was collecting taxes for the king.

>The way the quest is now is the best they could do

This means you have to pretend to be monk, right ?
No way to try and talk to them before stealing the seal and pretending to be that faggot ?

That's sad.

You can kill Pious by other means, but they're dangerously cheesy.

the historian is true tho.
ive been to monastaries who have sections where monks leave and its impossible to get there.
Can't even go to the dining room except when they hold mass for the public for big holidays.

Which was way worse back then i guess.
Considering i HAVE TO pretend to be monk, henrys reputation after the quest should be complete shit, but i guess it wont happen since its the only way to do it.

1410, why?

they certainly did in many parts of Europe. But not in bumfuck Bohemia

I mean there might be one for every million people, and only as some exotic thing for the royals to say they have in their court or something.

Where is kyesers assassin? it's already midnight

Ya, it's a brutal end for someone you come to actually like. It sets up a Hussite wars sequel though, and boy if Henry was this bent on revenge for his parents being murdered normally he is going to really hate the Hussites.

Is there a mod yet that stops complete strangers from constantly yelling "LOOK, HENREH'S COME TO SEE US!"?

Skalitz - home

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/127

>Radzig tells me to investigate where they recruit bandits
>tells me to not look suspicious and blend it
>i equip peasant clothes with shitty armor to blend it
>everyone shouts "HELLO HENRY" "GOD BLESS HENRY" while i try to get myself recruited and get info

It's another bug that he may sometimes not show up. I solved it by running all the way into Sasau town and back around that time.

Spoiler but also a fix.
It's that noble from the inn, I forget his name. You can just kill him there if you can get away with it

Even bigger spoiler
He actually is an assassin, even though he says he's not.

In that case the story either wont reach hussite war, or there will be other protagonist. No Czech in his right mind would create any smear on hussites.
Although recently amongst the(((inteligenzia))) and leftie students, an opinion began to appear that Hussites were just a band of dirty coarse robbers led by rober barron Zizka and they just fucked up the country.
Whereas the original opinion is that Hussites were our last WE WUZ moment.
However, Vavra in some interviews clearly shows that he doesnt hold the new opinion

>that spoiler

I think my Brian Blessed is dead now. Though given that the guy lives another decade or two I think we should be fine.

The guy you talk to in order to join the monastery said "Henry, so good to see you" moments before I spoke to him and told him my name was Carl. He must be senile, because he believed me.

>take quest to follow Bernard to deal with some bandits
>following along with them until the dialogue stops
>all 4 of the generic guards say "hello henry!" all at once
>continuously say hello every 10 seconds
>have to stay back 20 feet so they shut the fuck up
God damn its so fucking annoying

I saw Henry the other day. So good of him to come to see us, God be with him.

Hands up which of you have been leaving markers on Google maps pointing out roads and telling people to avoid them because of Cuman heathens? Damn, the local tourist board must hate this game.

Jesus Christ be praised!

whoa man

Is robber baron still broken?:????

>villages with 500 inhabitants and some castle ruins
>tourism
heh. thats a good one. maybe sasau monastery, but thats closed during winter

I completed it without problems multiple ways. Just save before you report to Bernard and check if your saves are broken after you complete it. If they are, reload and try a different way.

Patch when?

The Queen of Sheba was CZECH!

>there's a large crucifix irl where the pillory is in Rattay
whoa...................
DEEPEST lore

Mark my words, soon the locals of the area will jokingly address any foreigner they see as Henry as a sort of in joke.

Look, Henry's come to see us!

well hello m'lady

>be named Henry
>backpacking across shit europe
>left home with 50 bucks and after 3 months in the road I still have $45.30 even tho i've been living like a king
>walk into small medieval town to see some shit ruins
>"AHH HENRY'S COME TO SEE US!"
>"GOOD SEEING YOU HENRY!"

Looks like the word of a millionaire foreigner spreading wealth among the locals have spread

>Visit Sasau Monastery with the wife and kids.
>All the locals keep calling me Henry and telling God to be with me.
>Maybe "Henry" is a friendly greeting here?
>It's confusing, but at least they seem to like me.
The local policeman came up to me one evening and told me it was forbidden to be walking the streets without a light.
>This wasn't mentioned in the guidebook at all.

How much of a performance impact does Texture Quality have for you guys?

My GPU has 8GB of VRAM so I'm thinking of leaving that on ultra.

>Although recently amongst the(((inteligenzia))) and leftie students, an opinion began to appear that Hussites were just a band of dirty coarse robbers led by rober barron Zizka and they just fucked up the country.

That's pretty much correct, though.
Don't get me wrong, Jan Hus was a great reformer, but Hussites completely fucked his legacy up.
People who cream themselves over Hussite military victories usually completely ignore the decline Czech lands experienced because of them.
It put a definite end to the Charles IV. era of prosperity - the economy and education went to shit while people on both ends of the argument went completely apeshit and committed unprecedented atrocities.
The main reason Hussites are so adored nowadays are commies, who were always understandably sympathetic to the movement and made the Žižka cult a big deal in the curriculum.

Mod that will make all bathwenches nude WHEN?

Odd, I didn't think the bicycle had been invented by 1403, yet you seem to have found the one belonging to that village.

somebody has been watching too much Eurotrip. Just come to Prague and say you are american dorist. You will be lucky to get through one taxi ride with your pants on

the game wont be perfect until there is bathwenchhentaimod

lol ok here have some cents to get you through college

So there's no way to give money to the random beggars on the streets of Rattay?

How do I take a bath? I'm at the bathhouse near Rattay and none of them will talk to me. It's pretty late in the evening though, maybe that's the reason?

we have free college m8

There should be a proprietor standing somewhere obvious. Try again another time, she may be busy with a client.

>tfw your cunt has a bad history with proddies even though they're represented on our flag
>still want to support Hussites in sequel because the church were fags at the time
feels torn

mods are gonna go far with this game

the kingdom was fucked when Charles IV. died. Hell, it was all falling apart even before him. He was really just a rare instance of exceptional Bohemian ruler. Whatever the truth about Hussites may be, today they are part of czech national history (think founding fathers). As I said, they are taught at schools as WE WUZ moment and shitting on them is un-czech

Can anyone help me optimize performance?

I have a i5 6600k with an rx480 8GB. My monitor is 144hz but I just want to hit 60fps with this kind of game.

The retarded monastery duties keep appearing on my screen as objectives even though I've completed the quest a while ago, how do I get rid of this?

>free

nothing is free
tax is theft

>live in a small old town with tons of churches and shiet and a fortress
>streets are very small like in most old towns in european cities
>2 american tourists ask me how to get to their apartment
>it was right next to the entrance to the forest where im walking my dog
>literally outside of the outer walls

I felt bad and went all the way to show them where their apartment was, they would have searched for hours more probably, since it was getting dark and they were going the complete opposite way.
Usually i just ignore them when they ask questions, or tell them i can't speak English, but i felt bad for these 2.
They also had a rented a car and said they haven't driven so small car ever, only trucks.

>>it was right next to the entrance to the forest where im walking my dog
meant to say that's where they asked me

How are brazilians treated there?

Immediately put to death and cremated.

what town would that b m8?

made in to stew

UMA DELICCIA

Been there twice, they're super nice to everyone. He's memeing.

So what's being fixed in this new patch?

We don't really give a fuck about tourists, at all.
As i said mostly when people try to talk to me or ask directions and shit i just ignore them, or just point if they are really close.

What did he mean by this?

He wants you to stick your sword up his ass.

so the beggars feast quest,

any problems if you give them 0 quality meat?

They die.

>Str 11
>Stabs enemies 30+ times with a spear
>They don't even feel it.
>Str 12
>Stabs enemy with a spear
>They die even if they blocks my attack.

What the fuck?

With a mace if you sneeze at someone's direction they ragdoll instantly.

He wants a private bath for, uh, two.

Can any hun here translate what the cumans are saying?

>master stroke anyone with a mace
>insta ded

Really? Also,
>This doorway had a door in the cutscene

"I'm a filthy heathen and I hate Jesus. The only thing you can do to make my existence better is to exterminate me and all of my friends and loved ones."

Something like that.

Durka Durka Muhammed Jihad.

>finally finish up Waldesians
>go to Hanush to turn in the quest
>good job Henry, here's your reward!
>doesn't give me anything.
Why is this game so broken?

he sais "leave him, let's get out of here"

How do i see the markers?

the usual kind of stuff like "get rekt son" when they meet you and "pls no more, i surrender" when you defeat them

They don't say anything at all when you defeat them if you're playing Henry "Fumigate the Cumanate" Smith the proper way.

sure, what do you want to know?

they do sometimes if you just beat them a bit and let them throw away the weapon. maybe you kill them too fast

So is the wiki still shit?

The only reason there is a positive view of the Hussites at all in the Czech Republic is because during the communist era they were painted as HONEST FOLK fighting BIG BAD CHURCH and THE RICH MEAN KING to kill the Catholic Church in the country, with the religious aspects (and the fact that radical hussites went around like a band of robbers burning and looting shit and the moderates aligned with the Church and King) downplayed significantly. It worked really well to be honest. Regardless, it would make a good game. The brutal way Radzig would be killed would provide a good motivation for revenge, and the relationship between the moderate hussites, the Church, and the radical hussites would be interesting. The devastation during that war would be neat too.

Like a lot of the reformers, he was alright when he railed against corruption, but then he went sideways into heresy I could never buy. That he has been lionized as a national hero makes it hard to talk about him or the hussites without offending people who put them on a pedestal.

Guys GUYS where do you find that fancy black and yellow shirt with the collar? I can't find a picture of it anywhere.

Looks like a lot have been removed, but here's one that's still there.

What time does Bernard go down to the training grounds so I can learn master strike?

kek, is the ancient treasure the only one that remained?

Do you mean the time or the quest? He's there pretty early, like eight I think. Also after you do the first Neuhof quest he should be there, maybe earlier but that's about when I did it.

Looking around there's a few on various landmarks. Shame, a while ago they were all over the place.

so patch tomorrow?

Why?