Thoughts about XBY? just bought 40k

thoughts about XBY? just bought 40k

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.1080
youtube.com/channel/UC_9hk28Wk5h7r0KhD9Va3Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xby disbanded retard

I'm an active member on the slack. If the devs make the obvious choice of using Tom as the website/wallet/UI designer then the marketing side of this coin will be top notch and very professional.

This coin will moon IF the programmer (borzalom) actually follows through on what he's proposing. Right now we have no proof this this PoSign technology is actually ready to be depoyed, we are putting a lot of trust in borzalom that he has this tech figured out.

I have 1 node and i'm hoping to get another before the 50k block (sunday)

whats a node?

if you have 500k coins you can register a static node, all static nodes sign blocks and are rewarded with shares of the transaction fees for all transactions

basically its like mining, but its not cpu intensive, you just leave the node online and slowly collect XBY as people make transactions

oh nice! can you tell me how to register a node? i'll get one too than

page 55 of the ann thread has detailed instructions:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.1080

xtrabytes channel has some vids you can refer to as well:
youtube.com/channel/UC_9hk28Wk5h7r0KhD9Va3Zg

In for 2 nodes. Iron hands as fuck. Not selling till $1. See you lads on the moon

do you have any xby you can share with me? will personally suck your cock if it ever hits $1(srs)

poorfag and cucked by my country not allowing me to make a bank deposit right now and i know this is going interstellar

B6F6yqEN3LsWXbx6tnF5W9csfAhQe1ZJAb

LOL their logo keeps getting worse, did they seriously ms pain some arrows to make a logo hahahahaha

stfu and stay on the bottom you nigger

This one is better

Can I register static node after 50k block?

>tfw you realize that you don't trade on the dev team, you don't trade on the coin tech, you don't trade on the potential applications, you trade on how much the coin gets spammed on Veeky Forums

Can someone please share some XBY with me? Im short on money and trying to pay my debts. will do the same if i have the money.

B6s3jZxq6j6EK4hpNjvQzHEbbuiPYBXHQh

B4WcUgbXRPXM8GerB7EXMwhAGkQBM9BbQ6

Please send me if you're rich.

this board literally infested with pajeet

Literally fucking pajeets hahaha. I hope your debt collector comes and rapes you

Have they explained how that will work exactly? In terms of amounts and such?

I've been thinking about getting enough for a node but I can't really tell how much XBY would be collected in the long term.

Also, I haven't looked at what they plan to do exactly and I'm kind of afraid of making my computer vulnerable if I turn it into a node.

BQGQ9ikquFc4mZhKZxKz7vRwQMSApaKXhW

I was hoping price would go down before I buy in. Someone please send me just a few?

Thats almost all alt coins