Ready for new ATH today?

Ready for new ATH today?

Other urls found in this thread:

korbit.co.kr/xrp_market
coinone.co.kr/exchange/trade/xrp/
ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT' S HAPPENING

is it too late to buy or nah

I doubt its today, honestly. Sold mine and will buy on the dip again as its been going up and down fairly predictably for a couple of days now.

>inb4 it really moons today
D-don't leave me behind lads

>Less than $0.20 per coin
>Too late

Ripple = Jews

you should buy

I grabbed it on the dip a couple of times by now and it seems its dropping down again rn. I dunno if I was lucky with my timings or I'm just cash like that.

I'm a poorfag, no guts no glory, let's do this.

Absolutely, Im loaded up and waiting

thats the spirit

i lost 25$ trying to short ltc after days of+-3% its stuck at 30 now.

but you know what, i only put in $250 and cashed out $300 today and bough me ribs

Y O L O

Holding 1K bought at in the 9's. Feels good, man.

Holding 10k. Feeling swinky dinky, fellow youths.
Bought at .06 cents though so I'm already happy.

XRP is at $0.2469 on korbit right now.
korbit.co.kr/xrp_market

Oh shit. Lol.

What's a good amount to hold?

Who's regretting not buying a million just a few weeks ago?

I thought they weren't launching until Monday?

How long has it been on Korean exchange for? I thought they weren't putting it on till Monday?

Ripple is a scam, it is not a currency ,it is not meant for average users, it is meant for banks and even CEO said that it is not meant to speculate and they are holding Ripple and controlling its price.

How stupid are you to buy it?

Both were scheduled to open on monday, but korbit launched today and Coinone is following according to their website.

Yes, I'm sure your Pajeetcoin backed up by nothing but pictures on the internet and memes is a worthy investment.

I put in 392€ and I'm up to 880ish €. Made gains on LTC, XRP, XLM, and GNO. Sounds like dream returns in two weeks but it still feels sweet-and-sour knowing I could made double that had I made some better decisions (or less retarded ones if you want).

I'm not cashing out though, not until I have a couple of thousands or I lose it all. The more I have the easier it is to make decent returns.

I dunno, I feel pretty smart buying in at 0.0003 and 0.0006. If only I had a few thousand € going in instead of chump change.

That aside, there are rumors of a lock up by the dev team and a conference in a week or two. If all goes well it should moon.

They said they wouldn't suppress the price. Also there is a lock coming so the amount they are holding is irrelevant.

Why would you not want a coin that has a real world use other then "it's not a bank".

Well, it is rumored, but it looks to be true. Also, they are refusing to comment on it. So, I am putting money that these are more than rumors. Would also give some stability to XRP.

How high do you guys think it will go if the lockup happens? $1? $2? Dare I say $3?

My guess is that they will demonstrate the escrow feature of the RCL, with a lock-up. In the Q1 XRP Markets Report it clearly states to look out for an announcement in Q2 of a way to use this feature.

So it makes sense that it's happening at Consensus 2017, but nothing is certain or confirmed. Employees at Ripple saying "my lips are sealed.. LOCKED" and "There will be surprise at Consensus 2017, and you will not be disappointed" makes it pretty obvious.

but yeah, it's only rumours so far

The surprise is they dump all of their holdings and leave us holding their bags?

Yes, sell before it's too late.

Yeah, you should probably sell all the XRP you have right now. It'll be better for me....I mean you.

Coinone is up.

coinone.co.kr/exchange/trade/xrp/

should i buy fucking ripple?

>coin dips
>Guys you should buy this coin its just at a dip right now
>fuck off you shill
>coin increases in price
>Can I still get in on this, should I buy right now?
Never change Veeky Forums, keep buying high and selling low.

P...please sell. I would like to reach my million xrp mark.

Just a reminder: 1$ price tag would require 100,000,000,000 market cap. Yall are fucking idiots.

Just a reminder that the devs have the majority of coins and they're all going to be locked up so analyzing off of market cap is a bit idiotic for Ripple.

Ripple will be the payment gateway for waves to have fiat. They're decentralising to certain "nodes" at established sites like Microsoft, MIT, Amazon.

Have azure, buy xrp through your bank, exchange for waves on their inbuilt exchange, launch token.

Ripple becomes waves. Screencap this.

Whaaaaaa? Explain further, OP.

Who do you think the fully compliant licensed payment gateway is in box 2?

Well, then we might be looking at a new Bitcoin, ay?

Ripple will start running validates in major universities, colleges, law firms, partner banks and institutions, central banks, government offices and then general public. First 4 validators are Microsoft, MIT, CGI (all publically announced) and Amazon Web Services (leaked).

Full jewcoin. Stock up.

Oh I already have. Didn't know all of that though. Guess by the end of the year I need to be deciding what color I want my lambo to be.

Is this going to be a buy the hype sell the news type situation?

Sure, if you want to watch it rocket up past the moon as you fall off the rocket. If what he says is true, you are looking at another bitcoin on your hands.

Get one of each colour like a real richfag.

ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use/

The bit about ripple > waves is just me being Sage af. Both linking up with M$ and ripple is the fully licensed and compliant gateway for insta-fiat to crypto.

It makes sense. I just know about the Koran exchange bit and lockup. Those things alone will skyrocket the price.

Oh shit I just got 20 XRP for joining Ripple on Gatehub, so what is stopping me from making another account and transferring the XRP to my main account

>Trying to get verified on Kraken the last 2 days
I'VE ALREADY LOST SO MANY PERCENT RISE IN PROFITS MISSING OUT ON 2 DAYS

You can use shapeshft. And gatehub wallet.

Yeah, I just realized the ripple site has a buying guide. I am going to use gatehub. Thanks user.

Get to my level

ree ree ree

>doing all this for pennies
>what's stopping me?
Nothing I guess.

Think you could spare 250 for a filthy poorfag?
Or 1k if you're feeling generous?
rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy

Jewniggerindian die

Street beggars get out

Funny as fuck I bought some of this bullshit as a joke and actually made some money lmao. I like to play around with money

I'll give you something even better: wisdom. Research coins, and have patience. You increase your chances of returns when you're knowledgeable. Less chance when you're taking a shot in the dark.

Daily reminder that ripple is a scamcoin with 67 B I L L I O N XRP held by the devs

Daily reminder that the ripple is open-source

Daily reminder that even if banks adopt the ripple protocol, AND use a native token, they STILL won't be using XRP, as setting up a ripple network and distributing the token to their members would be facile and cost an order of magnitude less than buying up XRP on the market

Daily reminder of impending lockup agreement.

Daily reminder that while banks are not required to use XRP, doing so saves them 60% on remittance costs.

Daily reminder that banks exist to make a profit.

Daily reminder that fuck-knuckles like this missed the boat.

I'm in the boat. Feels good maaaaannnn.

>Daily reminder that while banks are not required to use XRP, doing so saves them 60% on remittance costs.
Using a native token saves money, there is nothing special about the publicly traded XRP, why pay billions when you can setup a new ripple network for a fraction of a penny on the dollar?

You really think a banking consortium worth trillions will pay billions for what their IT departments can do over a weekend?

>fuck-knuckles like this missed the boat
>buy now

>20 xrp
>2 cents on a good day

This isn't a roleplay thread

RCL is DESIGNED to use XRP. Banks can design all the tokens they want. In the long run, it costs them more to use them.

I think banks want to save 60% tbqh

HMQ is what can give you the biggest ROI this summer.

ATH postponed, but its happening

kek. are you serious

Ripple is a PROTOCOL, the current ripple network is simply A ripple network, banks can trivially setup a new ripple network, with their own native token and use THAT

This would save exactly as much (per transaction) as using XRP on the current ripple network, while costing a tiny, tiny, fraction of the cost of buying up XRP

This is not a case of reinventing the wheel, this is a case of paying tens or hundreds of billions of dollars for a wheel vs. millions of dollars, for the SAME FUCKING WHEEL

I hope you guys didn't sell the dip. That massive hammer indicates a reversal

>tfw you have 8000 xrp lying around from when Veeky Forums talked you into holding the bag two years ago

Yeeeeah buddy

buy xrp on poloniex?

>tfw when holding since $0,006

cryptonoob here. HAmmer? Reverseal in which direction?

I thoguht XRP wasn't tied to anything, and the banks control it?

Goddamn so many conflicting reports.

read up on candlestick analysis

XRP is tied to Ripple and banks can use it to save 60% in costs. So surely the banks will use XRP.

Guys, I'm new in meme coins world, what's the name of this APP?

Blockfolio

there go the fat green candles

HAPPENING

What a time to be alive. Keep those green candles comin' lads

Innumeracy+greed=profits

Holy carp. 2000 Shittakes just like that.

I'm so desperate to get into this coin, currently waiting for gatehub and kraken to verify, then apparently I need to wait for a bank transfer too...

Im gonna miss this aren't I?

You're a week late.

Make sure you get in before Monday. Koreans go live that day. Another billion in liquidity will be injected.

Are there any ripple offline wallets? I'm reading stuff from 2013 that one of them was discontinued and thats the only stuff i find

TFW bought who knows how much XRP four years ago and stored them on a web wallet that seems to have disappeared. It wasn't the Gateway Hub one, from what I remember. It was the earliest incarnation and seemed to be on or connected to the Ripple site itself. Anyone remember what I'm talking about? They dropped hard after I bought them but appear to have bounced back so may be worth something.

Korean happening already happened. Look for it in BTC news sites. Though it should be noted that a rival korean exchange is also listing XRP (hence why the first exchange decided to list it today) and another Chinese one.