pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WbYpuurFwAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

step up your cute game faggot

Hey guys, I know this is a strange question, but it relates to my VR experiences. How do I make meaningful relationships or have meaningful relationships? I'm just now awakening to the fact that I have never learned how to do that and I am really afraid of missing out on the close friendships that I could make. Are meaningful relationships even possible in this game?

>i have the tools to copy this shader completely.

SURLY I'LL STOP MAKING DIAMOND MORE PRETTY AND PICK A NEW LADY TO PORT.

2nd for no vrgf

People are going to meme and say "yes just go confess to your vrfu!!!!" but in reality, probably not. You can meet online friends same as you can in any other multiplayer game, but that very rarely translates into something meaningful.

Just hang with people you enjoy the company of, and if they enjoy your company things will naturally grow from there.
If you have common interests you might even do stuff outside of VRchat together too.

do what you need to do, those are nice tits

>Gray hair
>Has a robot personality
Whoa....

Onward lobby hosted by Sava right now, pass is still 6969

So basically just bee myself

Japan Town sure is hoppin right now.

I'm gonna come hold your hand user!

>new SDK isn't letting me update my avatars
TUPERRRRRRRRRRRR

seriouslly skys the limit for me. I even got this model on me, with no face vis'memes.

How do you even join meetups? Is there a schedule?

Yeah dude, it's that simple.
Just go for it, I believe in you user!

>start joining meetups
>push new friends away because personal things
>try to reconcile and they don't like me

I do this to myself.

people used to say hey lets meetup but now its just freinds who met in the meetups hanging out (30 plus)

Yeah it's all private shit isn't it? Never been to one either but I wouldn't be suprised if I ever ran into someone who posts in this thread in the public sims.

add yuru, I'm about to get on.
Then when you get in, add a bunch of people to friends so you can get in when I'm not around.

Do any of you do anything to keep your headset cable from getting in the way? Like tethering it along the ceiling or something like that? I've been thinking of doing that, but my ceiling fan is right in the middle of my room and it might get in the way, so I'm not sure what I should do.

not really sometimes we branch off to play spin the normie with the local degenerates to learn about funny shit or hear a mutes voice

You could have ended the stupid fucking vrfu drama forever by not bringing it back.

I'm a desktopper with just a couple hours so I don't think I'd fit in. I was more curious how things worked in case I got VR later, but thank you for the offer.

My VRfu is the best and might actually help motivate me to do what I love again someday, even if its just RP

There are quite a few desktoppers with us, some of whom are mute. Feel free to drop by and check things out.

A lot of these animations and avatars I’m starting to see in public worlds are way too try hard.

Get irl friends ffs. I think the worst thing people can do in VRChat is take it too seriously by trying to make real friends or a romance.

yes and?

Go for it, even a few hours is enough to have fun. Seriously.

yeah I made that mistake
allowed myself to get too close and got burned, but at least now I know where I stand

Subtlety is appreciated after excess. Entry level plebs have no sense of it.

Really? Because I think you'll settle for the meager social interaction that VRChat gives you and never better yourself in any way.

>me on the left
>this keeps happening in vrchat

All my real life friends moved away or went into service. There's nothing for young people to do in my county, either.

>irl friends are made out of convenience, we have maybe 3 games we enjoy together and awkwardly avoid any non-casual conversation
>vrfriends share all my hobbies, interests, and I can talk to them about anything for hours

yeah nah, friendships are relative

>I do this to myself.
Yes

Why does this model have the moving mouth parts hidden behind something, and how do you fix this? It had a clearly moving mouth in the niconico runtime environment. Also, the same person made the Kisaragi model I've seen running around a lot, and somehow whoever uploaded that to a world fixed the problem.

Pretty much this. I've had more online friends than IRL ones for over a decade now.

My friends all became online friends when they moved away, and now my VR friends are pushing them out because we're way more compatible. Not like I'd ever abandon anyone, though, we're just not playing the same games all the time anymore.

>can't have friends due to mental illnesses.
yeah isn't it great guys?

:(

VR counseling session WHEN????

Hey Rebel Scum,

My name is FC-1032003, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are law-breaking, discord-sowing degenerates who spend every second of their day fighting the Empire. You are everything bad in the galaxy. Honestly, have any of you ever fired an E-11 blaster? I mean, I guess it’s fun smuggling spice through the Kessel Run, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Hutts on Tatooine.

Don’t be an Ewok. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much military-trained. I was captain of my squad, and ace pilot of my TIE squadron. What qualifications do you have, other than “cannon fodder”? I also have a TIE Interceptor, and have my personal Imperial consort (She just cleaned my armor; Shit was SO cash). You are all scruffy nerf herders who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my consort

I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT
FUCK YOU 3DS MAX
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING MULTI CHANNEL UV ABILITY

Congrats! Need to see it ingame

Can we have a math session tonight?
Negative Exponents need to go rot in hell

I just want to make /vrg/ friends, why is it so hard to meet up with you guys?

Guess it's dancing in Void for me

God yes please. Better yet, why stop at math? I really want to give a VR philosophy lesson.

>Have VRgf
>greatly enjoy the time I spend with them
>we kiss and cuddle for hours together
>but that's all they want to do, and it's not enough for me
>I want them to take me to a public lobby, force me against a wall, and treat me like a dirty whore

I'm gonna end up making a second account just for EU hours

There is a meetup going on right now. Add yuru and you can join through me.

>Can we have a math session tonight?

I'd be down for some philosophical musings with regards to life and shit

uh oh

add me fw and come to meetup

user, I do not muse. I will give a solid academic lesson on Plato's views on homosexuality.

>avatar broke
>hours later still broken
TUPPER PLS

>implying I don't have Nietzsche and plenty of other pieces of literature within arms reach right now

>pose VRCCam and avatar for a good close-up picture
>avatar wriggles its way forward and ruins it
Guess I'm doing the portrait in photoshop, then.

>Implying you have hermeneutically grasped the relationship between Plato's realm of forms and homosexuality

I unironically want this, please let us know in the thread when you start

Give me about 3 hours and I will have the lesson prepared.

Added, Spray and Pray is me

sike

You should have said something, I'll try to be more forceful you sexy little minx.

Why does shit in Unity just break sometimes? My Muscle Editor randomly decided to stop working in the middle of me editing an animation. All the options are completely grayed out, can't hit anything. Tried restarting Unity, everything still grayed out.

you try re clicking the record button

Ayyy, my man. Thanks.

What's shader that show space or stars inside the body?

nowhere is safe. not even the chairs!

Many shaders can do that, the most popular one is probably NoeNoe's.

stoooooooop i'm not even laying down in 2/3 of those

is this going to be drunk math and philosophy or the hallowed halls of debate, redditland

I wish I bought a vive. My rift seems to have so many issues.

Top 10 most horrifying creatures that might actually exist

No debate, only the philosophy of homosexuality.

>might

Shit, I could come in with my Aquinas knowledge and hash out that viewpoint too.

Burger King foot lettuce?

Bruh, we Platonic/Aristotelian homo VRclub now

Gondola, I love you.

wow these vrcmods avatars may all be under 20k tris but god damn they are litered with materials

I want make a large sphere where characters inside are surrounded by a texture or a material like space and such. Is there a shader like that?

Will you lewd with me?

I am stealing this idea thanks

I am stealing that from others too so that make 2 of us youtu.be/WbYpuurFwAs

>simplifying a fraction to solve a problem
>refer to it in my head as "I need to decimate this fraction"

Subdividing 2.5 million polygons was a poor decision

>tfw soyboy

Give Dot and I some suggestions for dance music on the Astro Lounge world

Spoken like a true volk.

MARSOC

optimize the sound files when you're done

Is it just me or are the full sized marksman rifles tough shit to deal with.

I was playing on the range earlier and the only way I could manage to accurately hit stuff out past 100m was by putting a foregrip and sight on an SKS and making bolt-action noises with my mouth.

>get some model off models-resource
>put it in Unity to have a look at it
>discover it has a skeleton
>do the usual adjustments
>everything seems fine
>mfw
Uploading now, can't wait to see how this falls apart.